Plugin problem

Hi all,

I have plugin registered for Quote products update. Now I want to trigger
plugin when my total sales price of quote product changes. I am not able to
find from where total sale price is being changed but its changing when i
save the quoteproduct from but plugin is not triggered although i selected
attribute as total sale price and post and pre satages. I have seen both
onload and onsave methods of form but it was not updated from there.

Any body has an idea on this please help me out.

Regards,
MKR
0
mkr (15)
1/18/2010 9:09:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Problem with Icon
Hai Experts, I Needed to Display a Transparent ICON in my application as iam getting some shaded colors when i execute is there any other thing that i need to do to make my Icon look like what i designed in the Resource Editor Thanks and Regards suresh ...

Avid Xpress DV Plugins Collection, Lightwave Plugins Collection, updated 28/Aug/2005
Avid Xpress DV Plugins Collection, Lightwave Plugins Collection, updated 28/Aug/2005 buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, ============================================================ Avid Xpress DV Plugins Collection, updated 28/Aug/2005 buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, Profound Effects Elastic Gasket v2.0 for Avid Xpress Primatte.Keyer.v1.6.for.Avid.Xpress Magic.Bullet.Editor.v.1.01.for.Avid.Xpress.Pro Synthetic.Apert...

plugin architecture advice
Hi guys, I am designing a system that will support plugins which will be in form of dll, I don't know COM and need to finish this task in a tight schedule so I am going to do it as simple as possible. The main application will check if there are dlls in current directory that "support" plugin interface, it will check if dll has exported "PluginInit" and "PluginDestroy". One of the things that I need to do is to create a submenu in tray icon menu for each plugin, so for example if there is plugin called "Mickey", in the main applications tra...

Network problem.
I just recently did the upgrade to W7 from VISTA Home Premium 64Bit for the second time. The first time, I had issues with Start up and with a very slow boot which I was unable to resolve. The result was a need to restore the machine to the original factory setup using the HP restore disks. Quite the pain since everything needed to be updated, Windows as well as HP. This is an HP Pavilion KY811AA-ABA e9120y with 8 gigs ram and plenty of hd space. I redid the upgrade according to HP's Upgrade Adviser disks and things seemed to go much better than the first upgrade. BTW, the...

Plugin for XBRL
I tried to gogled Microsoft Excel plugin for creating XBRL documents, but can't find it a trial version. (XBRL is the new standard for financial reporting) ...

upgrade problem, please help
i tried upgrading my exchange 5.5 server to 2003, and came across a major problem. I have about 70 shared mailboxes, that i now can not move to my 2003 server, since they do not have exchange tasks available to them when i right-click on them in the system manager under the old 5.5 server. It appears the active directory connector did not create a user for them in AD... this could have been something i didnt do correctly in step 3 when marking them as resource mailboxes or whatnot... i am so lost and so tired, i could really use a hand trying to figure out where to start fixing this problem ...

2010-02-04 PLUGINS COLLECTIONS, ( 3Ds Max Plugins, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Avid Xpress DV, Cinema4D, Lightwave 3D, Maya 3D )
2010-02-04 PLUGINS COLLECTIONS, ( 3Ds Max Plugins, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Avid Xpress DV, Cinema4D, Lightwave 3D, Maya 3D ) *************************************************** 2010-02-04 3Ds Max Plugins Collection please send e-mail to : ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox 'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) , ola@mail.gr, ola3@mailbox.gr, 3DAliens.Glu3D.v1.3.11.Plugin.for.3Ds.Max.7.8 3D.Aliens.glu3D.v1.3.28.for.3dsmax 3D.Aliens.Pwrapper.v1.07.for.3dsmax 3D.Io.Fla...

/startup problems
When booting up WinXp, sometimes a blue screen appears right before the log-in screen that says, "Windows has been prevented from starting due to an error. " some of the other things on said screen are "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA", and error stop codes that involve 0xc0000005, 0xc9464269, and ox866e208c. I've attempted system restore, but can't get back to a pt before the problem. I've also tried PC restore, but can't get to the Dell splash screen because of the damn blue one. This is an intermittent problem; sometimes it takes 7 tries to...

Concatenate Problem
Hi I have entries in 3 different columns. A1 = PN B1 = 62456 C1 = D I would like to concatenate the 3 entries but to also have a dash (-) between the 62456 and the D. End result should read PN62456-D Is this possible? Any help would be much appreciated John John =A1&B1&"-"&C1 Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:47:01 -0800, John Calder <JohnCalder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >I have entries in 3 different columns. > >A1 = PN >B1 = 62456 >C1 = D > >I would like to concatenate the 3 entries but to als...

Problems installing Office 2004
I used a trial version of Office 2004 in my MacBook until it expired. I few days ago I bought I licensed Office 2004 - Student and teacher edition and tried to install it in the MacBook. I deleted the previous version by dragging all Office folder to trash. I inserted the CD but could not install using the installer since it did not appear active, so I copied the whole Office folder to the Applications. After this I tried to open an Office application, but no one opened. I tried to remove Office using the removal tool but that also did not open. Any suggestions of what should I do? ASPer...

WTL plugin
Hi, I haven't found any ATL or WTL newsgroup so sorry to post it here. I would like to compile a sample code in ATL/WTL showing how to use a plugin(export some windows). The sample code is available here : http://www.codeproject.com/wtl/SDIViewWTLDLL/SDIViewWTLDLL_src.zip First when convert the sample code in VS2005 there is a pb with the project, so I remove it from the solution and add it manually. Then after after fixing some missing desfinitions, I still have issues. For instance I cannot load the exported functions, if someone is curious enough and know WTL it would be very nice....

A problem with CListCtrl::SetItemData
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I need to use CListCtrl::SetItemData method but I have a little problem here: I use it like this: CHistory* pHistory = CreateHistoryItem(); idx = 10; CListCtrl m_lst_data; m_lst_data.SetItemData( idx, pHistory ); CHistory is my own created class. The problem was: when I tried to select that item which was set using SetItemData, a runtime error occured. I have tried to cast it to ( DWORD )pHistory but it also did not work. How to solve this? Thank you. On 9 Okt., 08:57, Landon <Lan...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. >...

Reprint problem
Having a problem, when i use the reprint option it comes out garbled. Doesnt matter what printer i use.... always garbled. Originals print perfect... only reprints... Any ideas? Does this happen with all your machines? Most likely this only happens on a particular machine. Perhaps your machine has an installation problem (OS and RMS). You may want to un-install then re-install RMS first just to isolate the cause. \Franco fmanuel@gisimplement.com "Complete Connections" wrote: > Having a problem, when i use the reprint option it comes out garbled. Doesnt > matter ...

Control+Shift+M Problems
MS Word 2003 I have a template which I use. Page 1: Table Form (multiple fields are merged) Page 2: Table of Contents Page 3 and forward: Body of Document The body of the document contains an outline. Within the outline I have separate numbering lists as shown below: 1.0 Background 2.0 Description Type pararagraph as follows: 1. Item 1 2. Item 2 3.0 Purpose etc. When I assign the `1, 2, 3, it indents (as MS Word always does) but our template is not suppose to indent. If I highlight both Items 1 and 2 and use Control+Shift+M, ...

Interest problems
Hi, I am entering a student loan which started more than a year ago and has already accrued interest. Unfortunately, Money only allows me to put a date of THIS YEAR, that I started making payments (actually, I'm not making any payments YET, but I had to put something in). Anyhow, since it only allows me to put in a date of this year the interest calculation is incorrect. I am trying to change the AMOUNT of interest I owe, but any time i make an account adjustment, it adds it to the principal INSTEAD of the interest. How can I fix this? ...

Sales Rep problems #2
I have setup security where a sales rep is req'd on each invoice. One of my reps starts an invoice using his rep code and saves the file (puts it on hold). He then recalls the file and adds to it but his rep code does not add onto the new items added to the invoice (even though he designated the proper rep code upon opening the invoice). Currently using v1.3. The reps creating the transactions have a security setting so they cannot change the rep field. With this setting, the rep cannot even change the line item rep id. Now in the past the rep would create the transaction, put...

Incompatibility problems between Outlook 2000 and 2003
I started working at a place that is running Office 2003. I have Office 2000 at home. When I try to send calendar appts from work to home (using the Invite Attendees feature) it doesn't work. O2000 just receives a text email with the information as text. No Accept/Decline buttons. I also tried to send regular emails with O2003 calendar items as attachments. When they arrive in O2000, the calendar items are still there as attachments, but they appear as text-based email messages. THEN, I tried to drag appts from O2003 to a disk, take the disk home and drag appts to O2000. Didn't...

Indirect Function problem
I have a sumproduct formula which goes something like this.. SUMPRODUCT(('R:\TC ANALYSES\Accounting\[MasterRentAccrualTables.xls]2017'!$A$14:$A$350=$A5)*('R:\TC ANALYSES\Accounting\[MasterRentAccrualTables.xls]2017'!$C$14:$C$350>=J$4)*('R:\TC ANALYSES\Accounting\[MasterRentAccrualTables.xls]2017'!$C$14:$C$350<=DATE(YEAR(J$4),MONTH(J$4)+1,0))*('R:\TC ANALYSES\Accounting\[MasterRentAccrualTables.xls]2017'!$E$14:$E$350)) The above formula is in cell J5. In cell A5 of the same sheet I hav the value 2017. Is there a way I could use the INDIRECT function t sub...

problem in migration
hellow in past i use ms excel of office 97 nowa day i use office 2000 excel but many files created in office 97 can not open in office 2000 it gives the error i/o device error but the same file is open in office 97 till today so how can i open the files in office 2000 I would try and see if the same files could be opened on another computer in, maybe one with 97 and one with 2000.....try to see if the problem is with the file, or with your install of 2000.....if you don't have access, perhaps you could email the file to a friend and they could try..... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CA...

problem using the newest platform SDK in MFC
i'm just begin learning SDK. how can i use the latest SDK's *.h and *.lib files in vc6? for example, in a MFC Appwizard creating dialog based project, i added these lines: #include <Winuser.h> #include <commctrl.h> ...... INITCOMMONCONTROLSEX icc; icc.dwSize = sizeof(INITCOMMONCONTROLSEX); icc.dwICC = ICC_WIN95_CLASSES;//ICC_STANDARD_CLASSES; InitCommonControlsEx(&icc); why InitCommonControlsEx return 1 and when i changed icc.dwICC to ICC_STANDARD_CLASSES, compile is faild? i have added the ComCtl32.Lib file in project settings, and added "_WIN32_WINNT=0x0501&q...

Synchronization problem
I have a 250 page document in Publisher. I changed the title on 1 of the pages and it changed the title on all of the other pages. I understand that this is a Smart Object problem. How do I fix this? Can't start over with a new document Emily you don't say what version of Publisher you are using. There should be information in the HELP file how to UN-synchronise the objects. -- ...

GP 9.0 SP2 SQL Problem
I just install GP 9.0 SP2. I verified the version for each product and all looks good. The modified windows are ok, but when I tried to Print Payables Checks: A get/change operation on table ‘micCheckbookLanguageSetup’ Failed accessing SQL data. Any help will be appreciated, Valentin ...

NTBackup Exchange Problem
When run NTBackup on the Exchange server, the NTBackup error message said: "the server is not a Microsoft Exchange mail server or Exchange services is not start" At this time we can run NTBackup from another Exchange Server and backup data for the one that have the problems. The TechNet suggested to replaced the required files: NTBackup.exe, Edbbcli.dll, Edbback.dll and Msvcrt40.dll files into ...-Root\System32\. After replaced the required files, we still have the same problems. Anyone have any ideal we could tried??? Thanks CDJM wrote: > When run NTBackup on the E...

micro sd card problem
iam trying to put music in my sd card, but keep on getting a error mesage saying : The disk is write-protected, remove the write protection or use another disk!!!!! I dont know what that means! any help? -- orozco numba one On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:16:02 -0700, o.chencha1_3 <ochencha13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >iam trying to put music in my sd card, but keep on getting a error mesage >saying : The disk is write-protected, remove the write protection or use >another disk!!!!! I dont know what that means! any help? Actually the name SD means "Secur...

problem with printing import of word table
Running Vista Ultimate 64-bit; office pro 2007 suite: How do I get rid of the boxes when trying to publishing? I need to import a table created in word 2007. I can get the text box set for margins and size, but I cannot find the command to keep the boxes surrounding each row and column of the table from printing. I apologize in advance for seeming so ignorant, but this is the first time trying this kind of operation. Your help is totally appreciated in advance. Thanks Do you mean the borders? High-light the entire table, Lines, more lines, select the pre-set grid, expand the colo...