Plse help....! Incoming eMails connect to the wrong opportunity

Can somebody explain the logic behind the eMail tags, and how the system
connects incoming email?
We have many incoming eMails that connect to the wrong entity.
Consider the following scenario I see happening here:
1) User1 creates new mail regarding Opportunity ABC and changes the sender
to the queue Presales and it gets tag CRM:1234
2) A reply with tag CRM:1234 arrives in the queue Presales and is
automatically connected to Opportunity ABC
So far so good....
3) User1 creates new mail regarding Opportunity XYZ and sends from her own
username and it gets tag CRM:1234 (same tag as before!)
4) A reply with tag CRM:1234 regarding Opportunity ABC arrives in the
Presales queue and gets connected to Opportunity XYZ (the wrong one!)

Is this a bug, do we have a database issue, is this by design.....? Should
we not send from a queue?
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated because this is causing (as you
can imagine) a great mess!
Many thanks in advance,
Egbert

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to create/embed table or existing Excel spreadsheet into Lotus Notes 6.5 email
I have been successful in creating and sending an email through Lotus Notes. However, I need to be able to format the body so that the message is more presentable. Currently, I filter a spreadsheet based on two named ranges and send an email to the SOX audit team member and copy the SOX control owner. I copy the values from selected columns on the visible rows and separate those values by tabs. However, the presentation is bad as the data is variable in length and therefore the alignment is not correct. I would like to learn how to create/embed either a table into the Lotus Notes email bo...

Recipient policy help
Hello, I am trying to create multiple recipient policy's for our company. We have many domain addresses because of mergers, so we want the divisions to retain their smtp name space. The odd thing is I create a custom recipient policy point it to a group i.e. domain1all through the Advanced modification. Well it updates the SMTP domain for all the users within this group but it also did all mailbox enabled objects. Can someone point me in the right direction? Also does it need to be a group that I point it to? Or is there a way to do an OU? Thanks, Jeremey Hi Jeremy, Unfortun...

looking for help in delaying the sending of e-mail...
....without using rules. What I'm trying to figure out, to little avail, is how to have e-mail that I've composed and am sending out held in the Outbox until I manually send it, as in by hitting F9. Microsoft insists on making me set up a rule, whereby I specify a set number of minutes it will stay in the Outbox before automatically sending it. But doing so this way prevents me from then going into the Outbox and overriding the rule by simply hitting F9. Do I have to resort to writing only drafts? Please help! What about just setting up Outlook not to automatically send/receiv...

Loosing Data-Help needed
Hi All, I have an huge spreadsheet with macros on it, which is continuously updated. Off recently my spreadsheet is loosing the data i.e. I will have 2-3 days old information, all the updates that we made recently is lost. I am saving the spreadsheet every 15-20 mins still it is doing it. Could anyone please help me :confused: . Thank You, Naveen -- neomemphis ------------------------------------------------------------------------ neomemphis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33240 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?th...

Single v. Double Help
Why is 'ans1' true if double and false for single? Module Module1 Sub Main() Dim x As Double / Single Dim y As Double / Single Dim ans1 As Boolean Dim ans2 As Boolean x = 0.3000000000000001 y = Math.Round(x, 2) ans1 = y = 0.3 ans2 = Math.Round(y, 2) = 0.3 End Sub End Module Thanks Todd -- Am 08.04.2010 00:55, schrieb Todd Heiks: > Why is 'ans1' true if double and false for single? >[...] > Dim x As Double / Single > Dim y As Double / Sing...

OptionButton Help
I'm trying to change the OptionButton group names to the name of the 'Current Sheet' name automatically. Is there protocol to assigning a name without having to change it every time I copy the worksheet? You could use a macro--especially if you had lots: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim OLEObj As OLEObject Dim newWks As Worksheet Dim curWks As Worksheet Set curWks = Worksheets("sheet1") curWks.Copy _ after:=curWks Set newWks = ActiveSheet With newWks For Each OLEObj In .OLEObjects If TypeO...

No CRM Icons when create new email in outlook
Using MSCRM 3.0 - working on laptop offline - when create a new email in outlook neither the Regarding or Track In buttons are showing - is there a reason for this? -- Lesley In Outlook email go to View > Toolbars > Microsoft CRM. Is that checked? -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Lesley Renteurs" wrote: > Using MSCRM 3.0 - working on laptop offline - when create a new email in > outlook neither the Regarding or Track In buttons are showing - is there a > reason for this? > > -- > Lesley I don't have access to the part...

Help with Calculation
I have 3 fields; admissiondate, transferdate, dischargedate. The admissiondate will always have data, depending on whether it was a transfer or discharge one of these will be blank. I want to return total of days stayed if what was a transfer or discharge This is the statement I tried but it just returns -1 =IIf([dischargedate] Is Not Null,[dischargedate]-[admitdate]) Or IIf( [transferdate] Is Not Null,[transferdate]-[admitdate]) SELECT tblDates.DischargeDate, tblDates.AdmissionDate, tblDates.TransferDate, DateDiff("d",[AdmissionDate],IIf(IsNull([TransferDate]),iif(isnull([Dis...

HELP:   and XmlDocument

Stuck Email
I received this email from one of our employees, and ideas how to help him (besides telling him to zip the attachments, too late for that......) "I attempted to send an e-mail from home that included 36 pictures and 1 word attachment. It was taking a very long time to send and when I went to bed it was still sending. Now when I open my Outlook Express the message heading is still in the Outbox folder and it immediately starts resending the message even though the heading line indicates that the message was sent on the original send date. Regardless of everything I try it c...

help me
Good day to all, my question is: exists one way in order to moderniz more formulas at the same time? Example: we leave from the formula: se([pippo.xls]gennaio!$H$4="SI";"X";"") it is possible to obviousl replace the word January with February etc at the same time on othe formulas that contain the same word? Thanks:confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com navigator < schrieb: > Good day to all, my question is: exists one way in order to modernize > more formulas at the same time? Example: we leave from the formula: = > se([pippo....

help attaching files
Hi... Using XP Pro and Outlook 2003. For some odd reason, I am unable to attach files when sending emails. Click on the 'paperclip', window opens to the My Doc folder. then when I click on a sub folder to open, nothing happens... finally, a Microsoft Word window opens that it is unable to open.... It is almost as if it is trying to launch Word to open the folder... Help? Thanks! -- B'rgds, Vinnie FWIW, from the Microsoft side a new Knowledge Base Article (KBA) was released on Apr 15th. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=918165 It lists two known conflicts so far....

Need help resizing an IPicture
Hi, I have loaded an IPicture using OleLoadPicture I then get HBITMAP, BITMAP and the BITMAPINFO data. The image is then resized and displayed. First there is a problem with images smaller than the desitination sizes (NEW_WIDTH and NEW_HEIGHT) the images appear the original size with distorted colours and the rest of the area is black. For larger images, all JPEGS work fine (which are 16million colours), and BMP's with 16 million colours work too, but any less colour depth and the images displayed have incorrect colours. Any know how to fix this ? Anything wrong with the code ? // Ge...

Cannot view email header in Outlook 2007 for returned mail
I've recently had some problems with returned mail (business account) and my server help department would like to view the email headers so we can resolve the problem. Just one catch. I cannot view the headers on the returns that com from the system administrators. On my normal emails, right-clicking and selecting Message Options works fine, but with these returned items, the Email Header field that appears is completely blank. Also, when I open these emails all the way, there is no "Message tab" to select. Only a "report" tab so I'm not able to g...

Drop Down Help Assistance is very confusing. Can someone help me.
I am trying to create multiple drop down lists in my document. Can somenone explain in easy terms how to do this? You can use Data Validation to create dropdown lists in cells. There are instructions here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Erin wrote: > I am trying to create multiple drop down lists in my document. Can somenone > explain in easy terms how to do this? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

HELP WTD: Opening an excel file
When I try and open an excel file I get the following message: C:\progra~1\excelr~1\xr32demo.xlf could not be found.Check the spelling of the filename and verify that the file location is correct. I think excel is looking for a program that does not exist on my pc to try and open the file? CAn anyone solve this for me please? Open excel (ignore the error). Then look at tools|addins Make a note of all that are checked. Uncheck them all. Then recheck each. If one of them causes the same error, you should be prompted with a choice to remove it from the list. Maybe it'll work. skin...

Help Downloading OS to Target
Hi all. Kind of new to CE. I have managed to build a CEPC OS and have tested it on MS Virtual Machine. Problem I am having is trying to download it to the CEPC. From everything I can find, I need to have a 1.44 boot disk. Neither of my machines have a floppy drive. Ultimately, an ISO that can be burned to CD would be great! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. That depends on the media that your BIOS supports for booting -- Bruce Eitman (eMVP) Senior Engineer Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman Eurotech Inc....

Need your help!
Hi all, From all great post here, I still could not make my device to use exchange 2003 SP2 direct push. We have one FE and two node A/P clustering backend exchange 2003 SP2 servers. We have form authentication enabled. We have pocketpc with mobile 5. At the client side, do we need MSFP feature installed to get it work? Thanks in advance. You need the AKU2.0/MSFP Rom update in order to get Direct Push working, yes. However, if you don't have the MSFP update, you should still be able to sync with Exchange - Exchange would just send SMS messages to notify your device of new me...

Fastest Growing & Most Lucrative New Opportunity
Barely three weeks ago Private Page was launched to overwelming success. Thousands have already joined and are already IN PROFIT. This program is taking the internet by STORM!! Heavy Hitters in both direct marketing and MLM are coming aboard and bringing their WHOLE organizations. Charities, Church Groups, International organizations. Involvement in Private Page would be like giving yourself a THOUSAND DOLLAR ($1,000) A MONTH RAISE. And that's not all if you know a few other people who would like to make $1,000 more every month, your income could grow to 5K, 10K or even more per mon...

Help with lottery project plse
Office 2003, with major limitation - Mono printer so no colour highlights. And it's a weekly print that's needed, so participants can easily see their situation. Project is lottery variant. Choose 6 numbers, winner(s) are those whose 6 numbers "come up" over a period of weeks, with a "booby" for those who have NO numbers drawn when its won. Col A1 - A60 - name list Range B1 - F60, their random choice of numbers between 1 and 49 Col I1 Drawdate 1, Col J - O the lottery draw numbers. Col H2 Drawdate 2, Ditto Ditto, etc (about 8 weeks max) Compare Data rang...

Dynamic chart, OFFSET, #N/A Help
I have a dynamic line chart with 12 data series that each contains weekly data for 52 weeks, and set up as a combo box chart. Currently I have data for only 16 weeks, while the rest of the year is howing zero values. I changed the zero to #N/A to avoid plotting that on the graph, which worked fine, but the issue is the X axis. I have tried 2 options but neither produced what I needed. * I have used a formula to show the weeks as N/A if no data available on the next column. ** I used the OFFSET formula to creat a range, but both options plotted the #N/A on the X axis. How can I incorport...

HELP! #2
Hey All: I have taken the plunge and am buying a new computer tomorrow. I need to know how to transfer my Office Outlook files (specifically Outlook's address book and calendar) to the new computer. I was going to do a simple email of files and then download them onto the new computer but don't know where to locate the calendar and address book. I share both these files with my computer at work - will I need to reestablish the sharing on the new computer? Thanks for your info. Dan ...

Need Help
Hi, We are using a Great Plains Dynamics 5.0 system. The client machine was recently attacked with viruses and I am trying to set up a new machine as a client. The error I am currently getting is "Files for this company have not been updated." when I try to log into one of the companies in Dynamics. I accidentally installed (halfway) the 5.5 client rather than the 5.0 client. Is it possible this updated some files on the server that I can roll back from a backup tape? Somethings I have read mention something about performing an update from within Dynamics Utilities, howe...

Excel
Hi, Having spent most of yesterday putting together my own excel workbook and am a little gutted this morning to find I can't get into it. The file will open but as soon as it does it freezes (egg timer thingy) and after a minute or so I get the replt - excel not responding! I have run a virus check, cleared all my cookies and completed a system restore all of which did not work. Thr workbook contains around 10 worksheets, a personal toolbar and around 20 macros all of which carry out various things. I can get into any other excel workbook I have - but not this one ?? I can't even...

restricting users from editing the emails
hello, We use office 2003 and 2007, wherein the user can open a mail in his inbox, go to edit option , edit the email and save it there itself. now if we see in the inbox, this email shows the edited contents and not the orginally sent mail. I do not want the users to edit mails , plz suggest me how to disable this 'edit message' option on either user level or on the server. Also i dont want to use the windows right management as this would only help the inernal senders but how can the mails received from external parties be also gaurded from being edited by users. P...