Pls show me how to delete message in the google group ?

I can't find field delete the message in the google group.
Pls show me. thank a lot !

0
utf
2/28/2007 12:27:38 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

printing email showing attachments
How can we print email with attachments showing? use print screen and paste into a word documen or similar. "c j gottfried" <cjgottfried@actuarialconcepts.com> wrote in message news:09c701c352b0$de432550$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How can we print email with attachments showing? ...

No Matter What... Images won't show!
I have tried following several (what seem to be obviously simple) ways to display dynamic images on my form that will change as the records are changed, but NOTHING seems to work. I have a form designed that has interlocked combo boxes (change any one, and the rest change to matching info.). Operating in A07, I have tried using 07 procedures (following MS help files over and over again) and "previous version" ways (spending days going to all of these sites that are suggested). The form likes to occasionally display one picture for all records, so obviously we are just speaking the w...

please help!!! Unable to delete emails
NAVCE deleted the edb.log file from my \exchsrvr directory. We were able to do a hard restore to get it back up but we have several emails in users inboxes that cannot be opened. When you double-click the email you get a 'can't open this item' error. It appears something did not synch properly during the restore but my email is now up and running. I personally have a couple dozen emails in my inbox from 9am - 2pm yesterday that I cannot open and get that message. How can I permanently delete those emails??? Getting them back would be nice but I don't want to ri...

vlookup help pls...
Scenario - A F V 11701001 $10 69003160 22130001 $20 69003121 69003120 $30 69003120 69003121 $40 69003160 $50 --------------------------------------------------- I'd like to lookup column V and column A numbers, if matches then return the value in column F into column V which is what at i'm trying to accomplish. Please help with me formula. I've try vlookup myself but don't know what i'm doing....

How to show insertion mark inside a ListCtrl?
Hi, I was trying to show insertion mark while user draging an item in CListCtrl, but I didn't managed. Could you help me what I did wrong? CCustomListCtrl::OnDragOver( CPoint point ) { LVINSERTMARK lv; lv.cbSize = sizeof(lv); lv.dwFlags = LVIM_AFTER; lv.dwReserved = 0; lv.iItem = -1; nt nInsertPoint = InsertMarkHitTest( &point, &lv ); if( lv.iItem != -1 ) SetInsertMark( &lv );//return error everytime } Thanks in advance Michael A couple of questions there. Are you running your application on XP? Do you have Comctl32.dll versi...

I vcan't save a new appointment in Outlook 2003 or amend/delete
-- dgs Any error messages when you try to? "DavidS" <DavidS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:248D1211-C7A1-46AD-AB8C-56A9CC80C084@microsoft.com... > > -- > dgs ...

Show significiance between 2 bars
I want to put a line that connects two bars in Excel, and put different values on top of it, like correlations or significances between the two bars. Example: http://hawaii.edu/mri/excel.jpg Right now, I am doing each by hand. I open it in PowerPoint, and then use the shapes and text boxes to connect everything. Does Excel have a feature to do this more-or-less automatically? Thank you. Select the chart, click on the Layout tab and draw the shape you want. Use the Format tab the rotate the shape. Add a text box above shape. "snowrider" wrote: > I want ...

Deleting part of a string
I have a field in a report that is a comma delimited list. What I'd like is a function that will delete all after the first comma, so that I get the first value only. For example "Fred, Barney, Wilma" becomes "Fred". In other words, I'd like whatever the VBA equivalent is of: s/,.*// If "Replace" is the fxn I need, I'm not sure how to make it do this. Thanks in advance, John On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 16:34:05 -0800 (PST), John Harrington wrote: > I have a field in a report that is a comma delimited list. > > What...

pls help!!
i was working in excel on a document which was previously saved. i added to it and before i could save it kicked me out and took my work with it. is there any way to recover files on this? please help me!! No way, sorry -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22b5501c45e22$a64d7690$a601280a@phx.gbl... > i was working in excel on a document which was previously > saved. i added to it and before i could save it kicked me > out and took my work with it. is there any way to recover > files on this? pleas...

How do show value range that doesn't start at zero
All the values fall between 25-40,000. Can I show just 20-40,000 on the vertical axis, or does it have to start at zero? How do I do it. "hoffmanjm" <hoffmanjm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:641C6854-3236-4B73-AEE7-859A4D736E5E@microsoft.com... > All the values fall between 25-40,000. Can I show just 20-40,000 on the > vertical axis, or does it have to start at zero? How do I do it. Format Axis/ Scale -- David Biddulph This didn't quite work for me. I had to actually right-click on the gridline, choose "format grid line", click ...

recurring mouse click messages
Is the following scenario possible? the current state is you click the left mouse button and that generates a single WMLBUTTONDOWN message. what if I wanted the WMLBUTTONDOWN message to keep firing until I let off the button? Is there a setting in MFC somewhere for that? Maybe one where you could set the interval of the firing? Like every 100 ms or something? thanks. andy No. See below... OnLButtonDown: SetCapture() SetTimer(...); OnLButtonUp: if(GetCapture() != NULL) { ReleaseCapture(); KillTimer(); } OnTimer: ...

Deleted User Accounts Giving Error Event 9548
Previously deleted user accounts now show up with. ----------------------------------- Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9548 Date: 7/8/2005 Time: 11:38:03 PM User: N/A Computer: VIKING Description: Disabled user /O=DOMAIN/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=USER does not have a master account SID. Please use Active Directory MMC to set an active account as this user's master account. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. ----------------------------------- I looked at the KB it recommend...

Shared workbook shows wrong data
I have a shared workbook that typically has 3-5 users sharing. Once or twice a week someone complains eithor that information shows up in a row that no one entered, or the information they did enter has been changed and is incorrect. Checking with other users confirms that no one changed the information. Using "Highlight Changes", it will show a user made a change, but from talking with the users it is clear the user did not make the change. Often it is clear the information "moved" from above or below the cell in the same column. Column sorts are not being performed ...

SOP Blank Report to show in print Picklist
Hi All, I just modified SOP Blank Order Form by adding a Calculation field and Saved it. Now, when I go to Transaction Sale History, open it, and pick one Document Id. It's showing data including of Total amount. However, when I click print and I check Order checkbox but there's no SOP Blank Order Form showing up, it's just showing Blank Form, Short Form, Long Form in dropdown list. So, how can I add SOP Blank Order Form I did modify to show in dropdown list so that when I click Print it'll show all data containing custom calculation field correctly? Please advice ...

pls.
i have in excel 5Rows & 5 Column i 5th column if i type like ok / any thing, change the Red colour to whole row, if nothing means it will be plain how to use this in Conditional formating option / any pls. give me example for that thank you Select all rows, assume start at row 1 In CF, change condition1 to Formula Is and add a formula of =$E1="OK" and set the pattern colour to red. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "arsh" <arshudeen@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1156762969.168873.76510@75g2000cw...

Unable to "Send as" for group mailbox
I've created mailbox on group, all user of this group can receive email but cannot "send as" message, only Enterprise/Domains admins accounts can. I've had to create a new user in those groups and let other users to access to this mailbox (inbox) using outlook delegation, and send on behalf property. Suggestions? Thanks Check for any denies in the ACL. Nue "Roberto" <Roberto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90B062AA-41B5-4D57-AAF2-F41C31FB8DF0@microsoft.com... > I've created mailbox on group, all user of this group can receive emai...

TO not showing in Outlook
Outlook 2003 I have a user who is attempting to send an email to someone and when he puts the address in the TO box and clicks send the email 'sends' and closes. Looking in his sent items folder the email shows up but there is nothing in the TO column. When you open the email there is also a missing TO field which would normally show who the email was addressed to. This seems to be happening for just one person as we have tried other addresses both inside and outside the company and they all show up and seem to work. Checking with our network admin he was able to confirm that the...

annoying "connect to server" and "login failed" messages after OS 9 to OS X.3 migration
I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. We just migrated our whole studio from OS 9 to OS X.3 and in the process had to import the email databases from Entourage 2001 to Entourage X. Well, the problem seems to be that any email that existed in that database prior to importing and that also has attachments associated with it produces a "connect to server" window when ever you click the email. Apparently it is looking to connect to the very computer that you are currently working from but when you try to authenticate it gives you a "login failed" messa...

Show Ranking
Excel 2003 I'm looking for a way to show a current rank that updates as data is input. In my example the higher the percentage the better the rank- ie. 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. How do I get C13 thru G13 to show the current rank B C D E F G 2 Percentage Lost 3 Day Adam Jack Stacy Emily Jamie 4 Monday 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 5 Friday 1.49% 1.55% 0.00% 1.93% 1.98% 6 Tuesday 2.48% 1.94% 0.80% 1.45% 2.48% 7 Friday 2.97% 2.71% 1.61% 2.90% 3.96% 8 Tuesday 9 Friday 10 Tuesday 11 Wednesday 12 Monday 13 Rank ? ? ? ? ? I got it.... In C14 thru ...

Need to nix the 'Filter Mode' message
Hi - some spreadsheets I receive work fine with auto autofilters in that when I do a filter, it shows the number of hits in the bottom left corner of the screen. Some spreadsheets, however, display a 'Filter Mode' message when I do a filter. ?? It seems to display the number of hits and then quickly overwrites it with 'Filter Mode'. I can't see/tell what the number of hits were. I've searched using the Help text and can find nothing that talks to what the 'Filter Mode' msg is for or how to get rid of it. I need to see the number of hits when I do a...

GPEDIT doesn't show all items
From a post before in this Newsgroup, I start using MS Print migrator Tool to move printer driver from one server to another. Looks like a very good tool. Unfortunately, I receive a error message: WARNING: Kernel Mode Drivers (version 2) are blocked on the target machine. Disable Kernel Mode driver blocking and re-run Printer Migrator." Surfing, I found a solution (http://www.chicagotech.net/others/pritermigrator1.htm), but wehn I try to follow the instructions, when I go to "GROUP POLICY EDITOR" > Explorer Computer Configuration > Select Administrative Te...

Pls help me again!
So sorry earlier I had forgotten my attachment file. Thanks Karran. Hi there! Good morning. I have a problem here, hope you guys and gils can helps me. Thanks! I need to show some details from a table (file attached stationary123.xls) using bar chart. so that I can see the number o different items (ex: book, knife or ruler) with 2 bars for types A & every month. Do you think msExcel can do that? Or you think I should put it in some others way or modify my table? Thank you very much. davidie Attachment filename: stationary123.xls Download attachment: http://...

word 2007 deleting listed documents?
-- Hammy "Hammy" <Hammy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0729B5A5-5456-48B9-B30D-59B72931F7B1@microsoft.com... > Nothing Please use the BIG WHITE SPACE to write your question in. What are you talking about? Please re-post and give us proper details of your problem... Looks like you got more serious problem. Word 2007 deletes the content of you post too!! "Hammy" <Hammy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0729B5A5-5456-48B9-B30D-59B72931F7B1@microsoft.com... > > -- > Hammy In an Outlook newsgroup! "...

Recovering deleted address book?
I have re installed Outlook 2000 and lost all my contacts (e mail address and fax nos). I now want to use OE6 as OL2000 opens then instantly quits. In any case I need to recover my old address book if possible? -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- See if the information in this MSKB article applies in your situation: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];255503 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent t...

How to unlock when shows "disabled"
I purchased Mic.Word student home and was able to use it o.k.. However, now just get message "disabled" Purchase Microsoft Word or "locked" This was purchased with Digital River online in April 2009. However, it is impossible to communicate with them! ??Alice Well, keep trying. They're the only ones who can help you. "itapecirica" <itapecirica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6834C510-32AF-493C-9DE2-3D84A126AC96@microsoft.com... :I purchased Mic.Word student home and was able to use it o.k.. : However, now just get messa...