Parameterized Report

Hi all!

Does anyone know how to send parameter eg. invoiceid to
the custom report in MSCRM?
I want to be able to display crystal report of a selected
invoice by clicking a button in the CRM toolbar.
Any help is greately appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Christine
0
Christine
8/24/2004 8:56:44 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Great Reporting Tool for Analytical Accounting
If you've had problems getting reports that you need from the Analytical Accounting module you should check out XL Reporter, www.xlreporter.com for reporting on AA and all other modules on GP. James By your frequent postings, you must be happy with this product. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Happy user" wrote: > If you've had problems getting reports that you need from the Analytical > Accounting module you should check out XL Reporter, www.xlreporter.com for > reporting on AA and all other modules on GP. > > James You would think so, wouldn't you....

Question about summing in a report
I am wondering if it is possible to accurately create sums in this report: I have 2 tables. Orders and Order Details Among other data, Orders contains a field "Total Income" which is the total income for the job, automatically recorded before any deposits or payments are made against an outstanding balance. Among other data, Order Details contains various line items, their cost, sale price and installation costs. There are always multiple line items per order. When I create a report to tally everything up, the field TotalIncome gets added on a per-line item basis, making it way...

Reports
Has anyone tryed to create a detaled sales report,on a month to month basis in RMS or thru any other program? Its very important to me please Help!!! Yes I have...not sure exactly what you are asking here. In RMS you go into the detailed sales report, choose as date > last month, press add, and generate the report. I think this will do it. Good Luck. Vince >-----Original Message----- >Has anyone tryed to create a detaled sales report,on a >month to month basis in RMS or thru any other program? >Its very important to me please Help!!! >. > Hi Vince :-) Could ...

Average a returned value in a report
I have a report that returns a value named Efficiency. It is based on a query that takes the total parts produced divided by the hours charged and returns the parts per hour. Then it divides it by the number of parts per hour estimated and returns an efficiency value in %. This has criteria that limit the dates in the report. The report returns the count of items and the efficiency of the different jobs. I want to total the efficiencies in the report and divide it by the count to get an average efficiency. How do I do this? I am using Access 2007. Thanks for any help. ...

Problem with Crystal Report
Hi all, after install Microsoft CRM Server 1.2 we have problem with reports: Error message: CrystalReportViewer "The request could not be submitted for background processing. File edc3c043999f2ee.rpt. " Product version: OS: Windows Server 2003 Standard editions Microsoft CRM Server 1.2.3297.0 Thanks for help me. Zdenek. ------=_NextPart_0001_5C8B5310 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Zdenek, Thanks a lot for your post. Is this a custom report, built from scratch,a modified Crystal report or a vanilla Crystal report? Do any reports work, or is it ...

Multi Column Report Help
Hi All, I am entering timecards into a database. On the timecard I have Truck_Num, Material, Loads (simplified) I have a query that gives me the data I want on the report. This is what the query looks like 101 A 10 101 B 5 101 C 7 102 A 5 102 C 5 etc. Is there a way to make my report look like the following: Truck A B C Total 101 10 5 7 22 102 0 5 5 10 Total 10 10 12 32 After typing this out, I realized that maybe excel would be better for this. What do you think? Chad ...

Store Operations/QuickSell Reports
Does anyone know if it is possible to take all the QuickSell report templates and make them usable in RMS 1.2? I have a client who would love to have her old QuickSell reports back, she's not particularly fond of the newer layouts. Thanks for any help! ...

Report Writer reports to pdf
Hello, using GP10 I'd like to print my built in reports to a pdf file so I can save paper, make it easier to archive, searchable and yet print it if I need to in it's original format. Is there a tool that enables this? Only options I see are text files and html. Thanks The easy way is to print it to a pdf writer like Primo pdf (which is freeware). Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com you can also use CutePDF (Which is free ) Mansoor Lakhani MBA(MIS),MCS,MCTS,MCBM...

How do I properly call an Access parameterized wildcard query from ASP?
This is my query named "spVOC_Sp_Example_search" in Access 2003: PARAMETERS [pSearch] Text ( 255 ); SELECT Example.Example FROM Example WHERE (((Example.Example) Like "*" & [pSearch] & "*")); It works great: I call the query, am prompted for the pSearch param value, I supply a string as the value, and it returns all records with that string contained anyhwere in the "example" field. But none of the queries below will work in ASP 3.0: Set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.recordset") sSQL="spVOC_Sp_Example_search pSearch=%a%&...

Reporting Services 2005 Developer Edition and CRM 3.0?
Can someone confirm whether or not this is supported? I may have solved my earlier problem if the Developer Edition of SQL is not supported. Alan Any idea as to why the developer edition is no good ? Don't see why as a developer, i need to fork out for another version of SQL 2005. "Alan Whitehouse" wrote: > Can someone confirm whether or not this is supported? > > I may have solved my earlier problem if the Developer Edition of SQL is not > supported. > > Alan > > > SQL Server Developer Edition is not supported by CRM 3.0 - You need E...

quries and reports
hi there I would like to seup a query by name and date to select a report that only returns by drivers name any help is appreciated thanks in advance ...

Favorite Reports vs. all reports
Across the top of the 'Money' application is the classic 'File', 'Edit', 'Favorites', etc menu entries. If I click on 'Favorites', then 'Favorite Reports', I see a list that fills the screen (top to bottom), and that does not scroll. I see reports beginning with A through S, and cannot get to the reports further down the list. Is there a way to make this list either a) scrollable or b) multi-columned? Below the menu row described above, there is another row 'Home', 'Banking', 'Bills', 'Reports', etc. If...

Payout report
Where can I find a report showing the cash payouts by cashier? If I have to use Access where do I find the data? Bill, See if the attached report fits your needs. Extract and put it in the Store Operations\Reports folder. It should then be available under Custom Reports. Marc "Bill Cunningham" <BillCunningham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5DBF060-A2E7-40E9-99E9-0C4AE50802DF@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a report showing the cash payouts by cashier? > If I have to use Access where do I find the data? begin 666 Custom - Dr...

Reports' Currency
Hi group, wich reports uses the currency for reports? Regards ...

Data in Reports
We are trying to run the Annual Budget report so that it accurately reflects income and expeses. Ultimately, we are trying to tie the net of income minus expenses for the month, to the differences in all of our spending acocunt balances (checking, savings, cash, credit) for the same period of time. We've not been able to get it close. I've made sure that the "spending accouts" are designated as budget accounts. For our asset accounts, that doesn't seem to be an option. The report does seem to show transfers out to non budget accounts correctly under "expenses&qu...

Repeat report records in Access 2003
How do I repeat report records a specified number of times in Access 2003? I am creating business cards and need to print 10 labels of same record per sheet. Thanks. ...

Modifying Canned CRM 3.0 Reports
I just modified the Account Overview Report and renamed it. When I uploaded it thru the CRM front end, all the hidden parameters are displayed (CRM_FullName, CRM_URL, CRM_IncludeSub, CRM_CustomerID. Does anyone know why this would've happened? Thanks in advance for any ideas. try deleting first and the replublishing. It could be that you accidentally published through Visual Studio to test your reports and when you republished through CRM it only changes the file without cloberring exisiting settings. This designed this way so as to not clobber your exisiting default filter. "...

Converting Crystal Reports into SQL Reporting Services
Has anyone seen a tool that will assist in converting Crystal Reports into SQL Reporting Services with the upgrade to 3.0? there are tools out there that have been written to convert crystal reports to srs but typically they are used by companies as a service and therefore are not freely available. If you search around you will find companies who will perform a conversion for you at around 25 dollars a report. Note they never guarantee that the report will be converted 100 percent they can at least get part way. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codeg...

Report formatting
MSP 2007 I'm running a Workload - Resource usage report on a Master file that has several projects linked to it. I've put the project names in the task name column (the unindented entry). Is there any way to get the report to include Task names (project names in this case) so that the report is a bit more informative? Just edit the report and check the box to include Task Assignments? - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > MSP 2007 > I'm running a Workload - Resource usage report on a Master file that > has > several proj...

Select Distinct subquery in a Report Control?
I've written a report that aggregates (avg, sum, count) a 10 or 15 measures ($, Days to Book, # rejects, %within SLA, etc.) I need to do a COUNT DISTINCT on one control (D&B number) to determine how many distinct companies I am dealing with in a particular country or region. I've written a SQL subquery that does what I want it to do, but I can't figure out how to imbed that statement into a control expression in a Report. I prefer to work with the report engine because I need to take a number of cuts on different groups and levels of detail and just find it ea...

How to backup reports created using SQL Reporting Services?
Can anyone please tell me how do I take backups of reports created through SQL Reporting Services (SSRS). Does anyone have documentation on procedure of backing up reports created with SQL Reporting Services? Also does anyone have steps on how to restore reports from backup? I have been assigned task to modify some reports using SQL Reporting Services. It is my first time working with SSRS reports, so I want to be sure to take a good backup of all the reports created so far using SSRS and I'd like to be able to know how to restore a report from backup in case something goes wrong....

Customer Detailed Report
Hi, Can anyone help me - i need a report for store operations or HQ which will show me the full address of all customers on the system along with their country, i have got 3 different reports, all which show lots of information, but i need the country in order to do my mail shot! If anyone can help that would be great!! Hi Philip, We have one that gives the following (Both HQ and SO) title, name, company, address1, address2, state, zip, country, e-mail Email me and I will send to you sales@retail-pos.com Ian McLean RMS "Philip Gass" <PhilipGass@discussions.microsoft....

Report to HTML
My report looks PERFECT until exporting it to a HTML file. It loses all of my spacers, fonts, lines, etc that make it stand out. All the info is there but it all runs together. Any suggestions? Thanks! On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:08:04 -0700, Bairdy <Bairdy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My report looks PERFECT until exporting it to a HTML file. It loses all of my >spacers, fonts, lines, etc that make it stand out. All the info is there but >it all runs together. >Any suggestions? Yes, exporting to HTML loses pretty much all the formatting and such. The only way to ...

AP Aging report shows zero after Data migration
We have migrated the the payables data from GP ver 8.00 to GP 10.0. We are able to successfully carry out the migration. However, when the aging report is run, the vendor activity in the report all shows zero. Can anybody help identify the fissure? -- My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life. ...

Chart
Hi, i have a chart in a report. is it possible to change parameters with vba of this chart ? When i call Me.Diagramm1 don�t have the right type I need something like that Dim chart As Chart chart = Me.Diagramm1 But i don�t have the Chart Object. How can i fix this ? thx a lot Martin ...