Owner Change on case -SQL Error

I am getting a MS SQL Alert box when ever I try to change the owner of a case.

Any clues how to debug or resolve this ?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Error in Log Each User's Session Guide
In creating a log that will track each user's entering and exiting the database, I followed the link provided by Gunny (Thanks so much, Gunny!) - http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/session_logs.html And I've implemented all the necessary steps. There's only one "oddity" for my database - I currently have to use a frm_Welcome_Menu that everyone has to have opened 1st. What I did was I put an Event Procedure in the event "On Open" which, I was hoping, would call the frmHidden and then proceed with the rest of the coding. Below is my "On Open" ev...

Typed in value changes?
Hi Folks , I am sure that I must have done something screwy and changed some options around but I have not been able to figure out what the problem is. The issue is that whenever I type a value into a cell it automatically divides that number by 100 and that is the value that is then displayed in the cell (ie typing 3 into the cell results in 0.03 being displayed). This just happened all of a sudden and it does not matter if I am in a file I previously created or a new file and it does not matter what column or row I type the value in. It is worth noting that if I open up previously...

Error 5.1.1 for legitimate users
We have recently starting receiving reports of the following error message: --- System Administrator < administrator@raleigh.umc> wrote: > From: "System Administrator" > < administrator@raleigh.umc> > To: < xxxxx@yahoo.com> > Subject: Undeliverable: Discipleship at Greenville > Date: 13 May 2005 09:40:07 -0400 > > Your message > > To: " xxxxxx@nccumc.org" > < xxxxxx@nccumc.org> > Subject: Discipleship at Greenville > Sent: Fri May 13 09:40:06 2005 > > > did not reach th...

How to change transaction date?
I'm using Money 2003 Deluxe and Business. I use online bill payment through my bank. There is a recurring rental payment each month. It is processed on the 20th for a due payment on the 25th. Money will see it and enter it into my Money account as an electronically cleared item. Sometimes the item will clear so that I have two rent payments occuring in the same month. This skews my expense report because the next month has no rental payment. I'd like to see one rent payment each month for budgeting purposes. Right now, I'm subtracting one of the rental payments manually to g...

owner of databases
All, Currently, the database owner is set to the person (to the person’s login id - sql login or windows login) who creates the database. In almost all the cases, it is the DBA that creates the databases in our setup. So when “exec sp_help” is executed it lists all the databases on the server along with their owner. As a BEST PRACTICE, who should this owner be set to. The problem with leaving it on the individual users is that when the person quits and if his login is removed the owner shows up as NULL when sp_help is executed. Can it be set to “sa”? Thanks, rgn Ye...

Changing paper feed trays
I am publishing a 4 page news letter and printing it off on a HP laserjet IIID with mail merge. Now my question is I would like to print the first page (front and back) from one tray which has colored paper and print the second page (front and back) from the bottom tray which has white paper. I know in word I can use letter head paper in on tray and print the first sheet with letter head and the rest with plane paper. can this be done with publisher. I am useing publisher 2000 Deluxe. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Ben Davis <bfdavis@da...

Changing Account owner also changes contact owner (and activity owner)
Hi, When I change the owner of an account, CRM also changes the owner of the contacts within that account and changes the owner of the activities that are connected to the contact. Is this behavior by default? (I can't Imagine). Sanne This is the default behavior. This is a nice feature when you lose an employee and need to reassign that employees accounts and all their sub-records to a replacement. Have you tried sharing the account record in question? What is your goal by reassigning the account but not the other related records? - Scott www.easiintl.com Sanne wrote: > Hi, >...

word changes my input language

Datalink layer errors
Sorry if this is a common problem, searching seemed difficult at best from previous posts. DataLayer.exe-Application error The memory could not be "written" Microsoft talk about a problem with OUTLOOK 97 and Journaling/offitems.log file. We run OUTLOOK 2002 and Journaling is not on, and there is no offitems.log file. Situation happens when trying to sync a NOKIA 6800 phone to OUTLOOK. Also OUTLOOK 2002 wants permission for Program to access e- mail addresses in OUTLOOK. Microsoft talks about clearing ICQ Express COM-add ins, but no such add-in is installed? Any suggestions wo...

Change owner of Contact to Account's owner
I need to update >3600 contacts so that the contact owner is the same as the account owner and then make sure it stays updated. Any ideas on how to make sure this happens? you need to write code.. 1 - write a tool that will read your contacts and set the owner to be the same as the account owner. This could be done in an unsupported fashion using SQL or in a supported fashion using the SDK 2 - assuming each contact created is linked to an account you could write a callout that reassigns each contact to the accounts owner some coding required ============================== John O&...

change page setup from printing 1 business card to 2 rows of 5
the program wont let me make this simple change. all i want to do is set up the page so that it prints the card in two rows of 5 but there is no way to change it. Oh but there is, give this a try. Here's I do it with Publisher 2000. File Page Setup Special Size Business Card from the drop down menu OK Create card. Assuming you are using standard business card stock of 2 wide and 5 high; File Print Page options button Print multiple copies per sheet Custom options button Margins = .5" Gap = 0" Side Margins =...

Owner's Manager JScript
I'd like to display Owner's Manager on the Sales Order. Everytime, either the form loads OR owner changes, I'd like to display the manager for that owner. Anyone can help me OR point in a right direction OR provide some sample code, that would be great. Thanks, VJ ...

Changing Start Date for a Loan in Money 2004
I am trying to include last years payments in a home loan but Money 2004 wont let me change the start date earlier than 1-1-2003 - not sure why - I have also deleted the loan and reinput it trying to use a 2002 start dat - again it doesnt allow me to go back that far to start the loan. Do I need Money 2003 to do this? or is there any wayto change the start date without getting the error message? Thanks You'll need to set the system date to sometime last year, and then you'll be able to add the start date. Once you're happy, reset the date. Don't forget to take a backup first,...

Change passwords
Hello. I have a server running Windows Server 2008 and need to have a security policy to ask for the password change users every 3 months, how I can do? and How does affect the Administrator user? Thank you. Hi Alvaro U can do it by following these steps if you have a domain. Administrative tools->Group Policy Management->Default Domain Policy->Edit this pops up Group Policy Editor on this MMC ->Default Domain Policy->Computer Config->Policies->Windows Settings->Account Policy->Password Policy Here you can edit maximum password age o...

Re-assign owner
I need to re-assign ownership that involves many records (activities etc) and have done this using settings/ users before for infrequent users. However when running the re-assign for users that own many activities etc the system seems to hang. Is there a limit to re-assigning or should I just be very patient and run this outside work hours? thanks On Dec 26, 10:05=A0pm, Steve <St...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to re-assign ownership that involves many records (activities etc) = and > have done this using settings/ users before for infrequent users. However > ...

Change insidewidth property
hi i need to change the insidewidth property in plot area what size i want. for ex. if i am giving chatarea.plotare.insidewidth = 200 then it shows error because insidewidth is read only double. so how to change that value Hi, You can not change the value directly because as the error says it is a Read-Only property. You would need to change the 2 things that effect the value, plotarea width and axis labels. But it would be a case of trial and error. Cheers Andy M Selvaraj wrote: > hi > i need to change the insidewidth property in plot area what size i want. for > ex. if i a...

Error sending e-mail #2
I can receive but not send e-mails. Getting message: The message could not be sent because it rejected you as the sender. Server Response '550 5.0.5 Access denied'. (Account: 'MDA mail', SMTO Server: 'smtp.mdainsurance.com', Error Number: 0x800ccc78). This is happening on more than one e-mail account, and I suspect something happened to my Outlook. Sounds like a relaying error. The following article describes the concept of "relaying", why your ISP is blocking your messages, and what you can do about it: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.a...

Changing the volume of 2 sound files on the same slides
Hello all, I have background music playing on my PPT while I'm speaking. I would like to know how can I adjust the volume to on the background music to play softly underneath my voice. Thanks in advance! Geo I see you have posted a couple of times on this. The only method I have been able to use is Audacity, a FREE and quite comprehensive sound utility. Put your music (and voice, if you wish) into Audacity and alter the volumes to suit you needs, then export the file as a wav file for use in PowerPoint. You will need to spend a little time playing with Audacity t...

all account owners changed to same owner
CRM 1.2; server OS w2003, sql server 2000 Some time between Wednesday (16th) afternoon and Thursday (17th) afternoon, when it was first noticed, all accounts (30,000+) had the owner changed. Owners A, B and C each owned about 1/3 of the accounts, now all accounts are owned by owner C. This changed was made without changing the last modifiedon date. We are in the process of restoring from backup. We are at a loss as to how this happened. Has anyone had a similar experience? Thoughts anyone? Thanks, -- Jim Yeah Jim, Somebody or some (workflow or other) process changed them! Field...

Excel change SUM references if you cut & paste the first cell in SUM...
Hi, A problem came from a user today. Set up: IN A1: " =SUM(A2:A6) " and in A8: " =SUM(A9:A13) " and fill in some figures in A9:A13. Cut A10 and paste it to A4. everything is ok. If I cut A9 you get "Circular Reference error, because the formula in A8 has changed to: " =SUM(A4:A13) " and the old SUM it still there in A8. Why? Should it be that way, and what is the purpose? Any workarounds? /Kind regards I think the developers had to make a decision. The one that they came up with was if you cut a cell out of the middle of a range, then trust the us...

Run-time error '2115'
I'm getting the following error when trying to change the value of a textbox. "Run-time error '2115'. The macro or function set to the Before Update or Validation property for this field is preventing the application from saving the data in the field." I've removed almost everything from my access project. No tables. One form containing a listbox and a textbox. The Before Update, Validation Rule and Validation Text properties are all blank for both controls. Here is all the code in the form: Private Sub ListBox1_Click() TextBox1.SetFocus TextBo...

Windows Live Messenger sign in error codes
Win XP, IE6, Win Live Messenger Version 2009, Build 14.0.8089.726 Worked fine in the morning. Computer was turned off during the day. I get the following error codes when I try to sign in now. Not all at the same time but when I restart and retry siging in again they come up different. 80070002 8000401a 8004882e Any help? Thanks Mike "Mike" <molson@stellarnet.com> wrote in message news:f92dnaQM0LOtA-zWnZ2dnUVZ_oKdnZ2d@posted.northdakotatelephone... > Win XP, IE6, Win Live Messenger Version 2009, Build 14.0.8089.726 > > Worked fine in the mo...

Changing Area Codes
Is there an easy way to change area codes for a large number of contacts in MSO? Our local area code has changed, and I'd like to update my contact information, especially so I can use my phone dialer effectively. Check out http://www.slovaktech.com/phonechanger.htm -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "kvhhed" <kvhhed@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:41c801c35610$67e06310$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is there an easy way to change area codes...

Owner Draw controls....
Newbie here. Just warning you :-) Using VC 6... I've been trying to place an owner drawn combo box in a dialog, following instructions from a text. I created a derived class for my control. Since I want all the message map functions, I've placed the combo box on the dialog, and used its ID in the owner draw code. The text suggests using a "variable or pointer". I've tried adding a variable with the class wizard, and nothing happens. i.e., the control that I've placed is unaffected. Of course I attached a control variable of my derived class to the combobo...

Error when running Detailed Sales Report
Receive the following error msg- The report data could not be loaded due to the floowing error: (-2147217900) Ambigous column name 'PictureName'. Any help would be greatly appreciated David Both of the standard Stock MS reports for HQ and SO (called ‘Sales – Detailed Sales’) do not have the picture name associated. Are you: 1) Referencing a different stock MS report than Detailed Sales? 2) Referencing a custom report? -- Jocelyn "DAS" wrote: > Receive the following error msg- > > The report data could not be loaded due to the floowing error: > >...