Event ID: 6000
Date: date
Time: time
User: N/A
Computer: <CRM server>

An error occurred during Offline Synchronization.  Try going offline again,
or restart Microsoft Outlook. Error #0 Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider
Number: 2627 State: 1 Class: 14 Server: <CRM server>Message: Violation of
PRIMARY KEY constraint 'cndx_PrimaryKey_OrganizationUI'. Cannot insert
duplicate key in object 'dbo.OrganizationUIBase'. Procedure:  LineNumber: 1.

End of Message #1
----------------------------------
Message #2
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSCRMOfflineSync
Event Category: None
Event ID: 6000
Date: date
Time: time
User: N/A
Computer: <CRM server>

An error occurred during Offline Synchronization.  Try going offline again,
or restart Microsoft Outlook. Failed to stop
MSDE=System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance
of an object.
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Application.Outlook.OfflineSync.CleanUpMsde.TryStopMsde(Guid
organizationId).
End of Message #2
----------------------------------
Message #3
Date: date
Time: time
User: N/A
Computer: <CRM server>

An error occurred during Offline Synchronization.  Try going offline again,
or restart Microsoft Outlook. Error #1 Source: .Net SqlClient Data Provider
Number: 3621 State: 0 Class: 0 Server: <CRM server> Message: The statement
has been terminated. Procedure:  LineNumber: 1.

End of Message #3
----------------------------------

Any help will be very wellcome.

Thanks in advance,

Evren

0
meozan (8)
1/16/2009 9:19:23 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

COM failure during client install?
I am still having problems with the install of the desktop client. My log fileshows the following 15:53:21| Info| Outlook Installer process Complete 15:53:21| Error| Outlook installer failed with hr = C0000005 15:53:21| Error| LaunchOutlookInstallerProcess failed.(error = 3221225477) (pstinstaller.cpp:CPstInstaller::DoInstallPst:216). 15:53:21| Error| System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Client.InstallPstAction failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC0000005): LaunchOutlookInstallerProcess failed. at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExcep...

Equation Editor 10.0.0 crashes upon launch
Launching Equation Editor 10.0.0 (02092700) results in the crash log entry: Date/Time: 2003-09-12 14:13:05 -0500 OS Version: 10.2.6 (Build 6L60) Command: Equation Editor PID: 896 Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001) Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000038 Thread 0 Crashed: #0 0x90248dac in ConstructClosure #1 0x90254a64 in PrepareClosure #2 0x90263f6c in PCFragPrepareClosureByName #3 0x90278630 in CCFM_LaunchApplication #4 0x0000362c in main #5 0x0000329c in _start #6 0x0000311c in start PPC Thread State: srr0: 0x90248dac srr1: 0x0000d03...

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Outlook 2003

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Great Plains 9.0 Quicklinks
The ability to establish quicklinks to modules or products that are considered "ass-ons" would be helpful for ease of navigation within the system. Fixed Assets happens to be the module/product that could not be added as a quicklink. In addition, when using the toolbar to set-up a shortcut, you can only choose the module at it's highest level (cannot select specific functions within the Fixed Assets module). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "...

outlook 2000 help file

#Error Message
I have created a calculation to count the number of people and placed it in the Name Footer: =count([EyNumber]) and called the unbound box, CountNames. When there are no results it returns the #Error message. How can I remove this error message and display a message like, "No Data", or display the true results of a count? I have tried using the IsError function but can't seem to get it to work. Thanks Hi Nigel, Try: =IIf(IsError([EyNumber]), "No Data", Count([EyNumber]) Clifford Bass Nigel wrote: >I have created a calculatio...

CRM Magazine
Hi, My friend forwarded the following link. I getting free CRM magazine without any hidden cost and spam. Link is http://techieindex.tradepub.com/_brands/techieindex/cat/Info.cat.html CRM Magazine is written for whom responsible for moving the enterprise toward a customer-focused approach. Forward this link to your friends. regards, CRM Let's hope the writing & editing is better than what's in this spam msg promoting the mag. "CRM" <flowervalley007@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6792acd0.0310161131.7fc71521@posting.google.com... Hi, My friend forwarded the ...

How can I tell if our GP 9.0 is updated to the latest SP and patch
We recently upgraded our GP to 9.0, but I'm not sure we are at SP1 or the latest patches have been installed. Is there a way to tell from the versions numbers displayed in the "About Microsoft Dynamics GP" box? Or, maybe asked a different way, if at the latest updates, what should the Dexterity and GP 9.0 version numbers be at? hello, You know if it's Dynamics GP SP1 when you see that: Dynamics GP - 9.00.0259 Dexterity - 9.00.0068.0 rgds, timber On Oct 6, 6:35 am, dcnjoe60 <dcnjo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We recently upgraded our GP to 9.0, bu...

ESM error
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have Exchange2k3 SP2 running on a Win2k3 server. Our Exchange Admin is out on medical leave so I am resuming his responsibilities. My problem is I cannot access some of the storage groups using exchange system manager. We have 4 mailbox stores and I get an error trying to access 3 of them. The error is "An unknown error has occurred. ID no: 80040d1b Exchange System Manager". What is really puzzling is if I click on a storage group a second time, I don't get the error but the storage group shows up as empty. I have thi...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...

EX 5.5 // Event 1112 // 16GB
Hi, my mailboxstore reached the 16GB limit and IS stopped. offline defragmentation does not really shrink the DB. Is it possible to extract a mailbox from the DB into a PSt so that the content is removed from the DB and shrinking is possible? thanks stefan On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:57:30 +0100, "Stefan Kuhlmann" <skuhlmann@gmx.de> wrote: >Hi, > >my mailboxstore reached the 16GB limit and IS stopped. >offline defragmentation does not really shrink the DB. >Is it possible to extract a mailbox from the DB into a PSt so that the >content >is removed from...