Outlook client displaying different folders than web client

CRM 3.0 Outlook client security issue:

We limited security for several users to only see certain folders. This
works fine on the web client but in their Outlook client they see all the
folders.  We have done everything we can think of to fix this including a
fresh install of the CRM Outlook client on a new machine and still have same
issue.  Has anyone seen this before or have any ideas?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

TextBox Bound to Memo Filed displays the first 255 Chr
hi everyone I have a "Notes" field which is set on the table as a MEMO field. The notes field is loaded into a form (bound) .the "Notes" field contains more than 255 characters. However, the "Notes" field (which is already a memo field type bound to textbox) the textbox cuts off all data after 255 characters. please help thanks Wael If the form is based directly on the table (not on a query), you probably have something in the Format property of the text box on the form, or in the Format property of the field in the table. Eliminate whatever is in the ...

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

Add Class from Typelib Wizard
My project uses a custom COM component that another vendor created for us. I can successfully "add class from typelib" with VS2003. When I try to do the same thing in VS2005, I can see and select the typelib, but no interfaces will show up in the "Interfaces" box. This prevents me from wrapping the COM object and using it from my VS2005 MFC project. Does anyone know what might be happening here? The COM component is correctly installed on the computer and works well. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5k45w2wh(VS.80).aspx Ed D wrote: > My project uses a cust...

"Unable to display the folder"
I am running Outlook Express, and when I go into tools -> accounts -> view or change current -> change -> more settings -> and click on the advanced tab to add... a mailbox, I type in the correct mailbox name (i.g. ASFAX) and click add. Click OK throughout, and when I get back to my Folder List, I click on the ASFAX and it says "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location." I know the name of the folder is correct, and it works fine. Other people in my organization can access this mailbox just as doing wha...

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

Finding values in different rows/columns
This should be simple, but I'm lost. To greatly simplify my sheets: 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 22 23 24 25 31 32 33 34 35 41 42 43 44 45 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22 23 24 25 31 32 33 34 35 41 42 43 44 45 I want to do a VLOOKUP(1,A1:A10,1,false) and return the value in D4, or VLOOKUP(2,A1:A10,1,false) and return the value in C9. In other words, find my A cell reference and return the value in a different row/column from that. Another question: When I move a cell (cell1) to another cell (cell2) a cell (cell3) that references cell1 moves its reference from cell1 to c...

can't create rules in outlook

how do I display a hyperlink in a seperate cell in excel?
I have a spreadsheet that has emails hyperlinked. I simply want to display those emails in another cell Saved from a previous post: One way to extract those URL's from a hyperlink created via Insert|Hyperlink is with a userdefinedfunction. Here's one that may help: Option Explicit Function GetURL(Rng As Range) As String Application.Volatile Set Rng = Rng(1) If Rng.Hyperlinks.Count = 0 Then GetURL = "" Else GetURL = Rng.Hyperlinks(1).Address End If End Function So if you had a hyperlink in A1, you could put =getURL(a1) in that a...

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

Same Contact, Different Owners
We are running V4. Big big concern of our users is multiple owners of a single contact. CRM is only allowing one user to sync back changes from the CRM to Outlook (so the first user to synch their Outlook contacts with CRM wins). Even if record is shared, updates are not being synch'd. Are there any solutions/ideas/suggestions to handle this? The easier way to do it is to modify the local data rule for synchornizing the data. The default rule is to download all of the records owned by the login user. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On May 22, 6:26=...

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007