Opportunity / View / Close Date

I would like to be able to create a View showing All Opportunities that will
close in the Next 31 Days / Next 365 Days / etc.
I can only find the Next 7 Days.
Any suggestions how to solve this puzzle without working with filtered
Reports?

Thanks,

Richard
Newtel Essence
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The current v1.2 "Advance Find" and "Filter View" will not support what you
are asking for.  You will need to looking into SDK or Report customization.

Good luck.

Frank Lee
Workopia, Inc.
http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm
San Francisco, CA

"Richard Fransen" wrote:

> I would like to be able to create a View showing All Opportunities that will
> close in the Next 31 Days / Next 365 Days / etc.
> I can only find the Next 7 Days.
> Any suggestions how to solve this puzzle without working with filtered
> Reports?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Richard
> Newtel Essence
Well, you can use Advanced Find to find all opportunities with an Est
Close Date On Or Before any specific date you specify...   It's really
not too much work to go in there and modify the 7 day view each
morning...  And you can just make the yearly one change each month and
be close enough, I'd think...

HTH,

Dave

David L. Carr, President
Visionary Software Consulting, Inc.
Main #: 971-327-6944

Come by Booth #701 at Microsot's Worldwide Partner Conference to see
the latest enhancements in our flagship product: VAST!.
VAST - an auditing solution for Microsoft CRM 1.2
VAST shows you "Who Did What When" in Microsoft CRM
To download a fully functional version of VAST that works against the
AWC DB, get more info, or to order, visit http://www.VSCRM.com

0
Dave

Simple Date problem -_- Please Help !
Hi everyone, I have list of times in hh:mm format from cell A1 to A730 e.g. 9:30, 13:00, 13:32, 12:12 etc... How do I put number of minutes passed from 9:00AM i.e. if A1 has 9:30 then B1 must display 30, if A2 has 14:12 then B2 displays 312 and so on. What kind of function do I need to use? Please help! Thanks alot :D format cell as [mm] and use =A1-TIME(9,0,0) James8309 wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I have list of times in hh:mm format from cell A1 to A730 > > e.g. 9:30, 13:00, 13:32, 12:12 etc... > > How do I put number of minutes passed from 9:00AM > >...

Opportunities and email in BCM
Hi, I am trying to find a way to link emails with opportunities. Is there a way to do this? Also, I read that there is a newsgroup dedicated to BCM, but I don't see it when I search for it through my NG reader. Also, BCM slows down Outlook. Any way to address this? Thanks! m The BCM newsgroup is microsoft.public.outlook.bcm. Do a search in Outlook Express. If you don't see it, it's possible that your ISP doesn't carry that group. You can try to just use the news server msnews.microsoft.com and see if it apears then. You can't link emails with Opportunities directly...

Custom View: Keeping worksheet hidden?
(Excel 2003) I've got a workbook with several worksheets (some hidden). I'd like to use "custom views" to basically set the print/page setup for each worksheet---the setup varies per sheet. Custom view allows me to do this, but it also unhides the worksheets. Question: Is there anyway to keep a Custom View from hidding/unhiding a worksheet? I tried saving the view with the sheet hidden and unhidden, but when I select the view, it shows everything as the view was saved. Problem is, the worksheets that are hidden are unhidden by other events....the custom view is interfering ...

Dates American English?
Hi, Using Excel 2003 in England. Have an issue where Excel is opening an Export from a custom programme and although dates are showing correct format in the originating programme Excel 2003 is misreading them. Any date starting with 10 and below is switching months to days ie 10/5/10 to 5/10/10 and any dates 11 and above that Excel cannot resolve as a date (I guess in the American format) is being formatted as text. Any ideas whats going on Many thanks in anticipation DonH If you're opening a .CSV file through the File|Open menu, then excel will treat each field the way it wants. An...

Reminder list view
Is there a way to change the view for reminders in Outlook XP. Our new XP users are asking for reminders to pop-up individually like in Outlook98, not as a list in one window. Registry hacks are welcome. Nope. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza http://www.cardozasolutions.com "London Canada" <London Canada@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1...

calculating the number of pay-dates before a bill is due?
I'm trying to make up a budget for my family, and I'd like to have Excel tell me how much $ from each paydate I need to set aside, in order to meet my upcoming bills. So: 1. I'd like to be able to enter in the amount of an upcoming bill (a1), 2. the due-date of an upcoming bill (b1), 3. then somehow have Excel calculate how many pay-days I will get before that date (c1) 4. then I will use a formula =a1/c1 to tell me how much money I need to put aside from each of my upcoming paydays. Is this possible, to get such a formula for cell c1? I get paid on Friday mor...

newbie question: Need to create a month-calendar view report
I'm creating a database to track assignments. They are tracked by dates: date assigned, expected completion date, draft completion dates, approvals, etc. Most reports are default types---assignments by staff member, completed in past month/week/etc. The question is 1. How due I plot assignments in a "monthly calendar" view/report? This report should display the assignment titles on the "expected completion" date. 2. Is it possible to change the "expected completion" date from within this "monthly calendar" view? Thanks in advance for any and all a...

Transaction Report for All accounts and All Dates crashes
When I try to run a transaction report for ALL accounts and ALL dates, the report crashes and reverts back o the default customization. Was there a question here or is this a bug report? If you are looking for a solution, I think you will find that the binary search method defined in http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104 will lead you to a problem with a specific transaction. msmoney -s or salv MAY fix it. Other tricks like moving all transactions except a problem one to another account and then deleting the problem account may be where you get to. "Alan Guggenheim" <anonym...

closed opportunities
want to include closed opportunities in pipeline and forecast reports. any ideas? thanks ...

Money Plus Premium Closes Unexpectedly on particular report
PLEASE HELP ME!! I am at wits end... (I suppose, everyone that posts must be at this point). Alas, here is my story: Background: I am running a report from the 'Reports' menu. I am running it based on the 'Classification' criteria that i have created. The data comes from multiple different accounts, and excludes a few accounts. (...none of that is particularly important). Setup: My Classifications are for my rental property, therefore, i have: Property1, Property 2, and Property3. Under each 'Classification': PropertyN, i have 3 Sub Classifications: Long...

Opportunities
I am getting error after i am adding new opportunity. Is someone has any idea why I get this error ? MSCRM Application Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- Error Message: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code ...

Date Formatting
When entering dates, how do you format the column so that you can enter just the numbers of the date (i.e. 100603) and have it appear as "10/06/03" with the dashes. I've tried using "custom" under formatting cells, but that doesn't work. I've also tried using "tools" and "autocorrect," but that only works for the specific date you enter, and not any date. Please refrain from multiposting, see possible answer in the worksheet function NG -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Lisa" <lconnor@state.pa.us> wrote in message news:22...

Viewing Section Numbers
I'm trying to protect certain sections within my document, as they have forms that need to be filled in. I understand how to protect only certain sections, but this document has SEVERAL sections. I want to choose certain sections to protect in the drop-down menu of section numbers. How can I see the section numbers so that I know which sections I want to restrict? I've selected the "Show/Hide" option to see the section breaks, but how do I see the assigned section numbers? You can see which section the insertion point is in if you look at the status bar....

Form View
Hi All, I have created a form with a subform in it, the subform is in datasheet view, is it possible to have the subform show the last record / new record area instead of having to scroll down to find the last record or to insert the next new record, hope this makes sense. Thanks Here is a link to 2 sample databases showing how to have the new record appearing at the top of the form. http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/topic374.html To show the most recent record, base the form on a query. In the query, under the date column, put Descending on the Sort row. Jeanette...

Portfolio view #5
Money Plus Deluxe. In portfolio view I have 3 columns: TR yr, TR 3ry, TR YTD. Those columns indicate correctly with my old accounts. I've added several accounts recently and all 3 columns read the same percentage (IE - 4.8%, 4.8 %, 4.8%). The investment price history goes back to 2006. Does anyone have any idea why the columns might not be updating?? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, Bla wrote: >Money Plus Deluxe. >In portfolio view I have 3 columns: TR yr, TR 3ry, TR YTD. >Those columns indicate correctly with my old accounts. >I've added several accounts recent...

Navigate back from Order to Quote to Opportunity
CRM3.0 stores emails in the History of the related entity (Opp, Quote, Order). When viewing the emails under e.g. Quote or Order xyz we often need to view the emails under the corresponding Opportunity xyz. Currently there is no possbility to jump 'back' from Quote or Order to the Opportunity. You have to go to Sales/Opportunities, type xyz in the Lookup box, click on Opportunity xyz and then on History. Navigating 'forward' from Opportunity to Quote or Order is no problem; these entities are shown in the left hand pane. Any reason why Opp and Quote cannot be shown in th...

Close button missing
the close button (red cross) is missing from opened emails. I can only close them by going to file and then clicking on close. I tried to customise the menu bar but the close button is not being offered there either. It only applies to opened emails - the Mail Live main site has a close button Anyone got any suggestions? much appreciated -- philbie Do you see Sign in, Minimize or Maximize buttons? -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "philbie" <philbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161C6334-000D-4314-A518-5527A30F4C7F@microsoft.com... ...

Last Date 05-17-07
I am setting up and inventory DB I have a parent table (Material) and a child table (Material Count) The child table has a field (Date Entered) What I need to do is to be able to extract the record in the child table by the last date entered, This will allow me to construct a report that list all of the records in the parent table and the last date inventory was taken on that item Thanks for your help ...

Strange error in CRM view
We have three CRM 4.0 servers using the same database. On one of the servers on two occasions, the activity history view has started throwing exceptions. The current activities can be viewed without problem. I don't have the full detail of the exception to hand. However, it was of the "Server cannot process request" variety. If we issue an IISRESET, the problem goes away. Has anyone else seen this behaviour? Hi Richard; You might have run into some database locking/blocking issues. Activities in CRM are problematic, especially when you have a large number of Outlook ...

unable to view folder
my inbox says it cannot be viewed. ...

Pivot Table date format
The "data" worksheet has the correct date format -mm/dd/yy. There is no time stamp When in the pivot table worksheet the date is showing up as :00, :01, :02...... What appears to be a truncated time format. I have tried to set the date format in both the data worksheet and the pivot table worksheet with no changes evident. The data worksheet will change but this is not carried over to the pivot table worksheet. Setting the format in the pivot table worksheet has no effect. Any suggestions?? Hi Irene, I have just tried to reproduce the error that you are seein...

Contact View and Automatic Formatting
I have installed Outlook XP (Office XP have SP1 and SP2); I try to personalize a View of Contact folder. I want to use Automatic formatting and set this condition: "Message Class" contains "IPM.Contact". It doesn't work! When i used Office 2000 it work.. strange.. any helps?? Andrea ...

views of icons with names
I'm new to OneNote. Not sure what to say just yet. Trying to like the program, think the potential certainly exists. I'm finding the page view to be less than ideal. I've created a page to hold all the various documents in a project: word, excel, and powerpoint at the moment. I don't care for the view, the way it shows all the documents on the page. The information doesn't mean much to me. The icons are huge, the words are small and few. Almost none of the titles of the documents can be seen unless I right click on them. Hence I can't tell much looking at...

Date Formula #3
Is there a simple way to lookup a value using the day of the week a the criterion? From a list of dates, I want to see if there is statistical correlation if a certain event happens every, say, Tuesda rather than another day of the week. Something like this: A Mon. 5/17 Tues. 5/18 Wed. 5/19 (etc.) I want to lookup all values in this range that fall on Tuesday. tried AutoFilter/Custom/Contains but that didn't work. Can this b done? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Looking at your dates I see they are text and not True dates. In this case try AutoFil...

Royal Cruise Matrix Is Now In Pre-Launch, Ground Floor Opportunity!
A New Program has just Pre-Launched - Royal Cruise Matrix This is Your Opportunity to Get In at the Beginning of Something that will be BIG! Things you need to know - - Why Royal Cruise Matrix will EXPLODE in Growth - and draw the masses better than any other similar kind of program - Affiliated with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines -> MAJOR Name Brand Affiliation = MAJOR Credibility Lowest Price Point of all the "Board" Programs - Only $100 Highest Pay Out of all of the Board-System Programs - - - - The ONLY 3-Board System - The 3rd Board Pays out $25,000.00 $10,000 Matching B...