Opening CRM 3.0 in full screen browser

Hi,

When I am opening the CRM in browser mode it is opening as a site in the
browser (I can see the address bar) and not as an web application (full
screen).

Why is it happening in some clients and how it can be fixed ?

Thanks in advance,
Eddie
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This is controlled in the web.config on the web server.  There is a setting
for app mode that needs to be set to On/

--

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

"Eddie" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Hi,

When I am opening the CRM in browser mode it is opening as a site in the
browser (I can see the address bar) and not as an web application (full
screen).

Why is it happening in some clients and how it can be fixed ?

Thanks in advance,
Eddie

0
Matt
4/18/2006 6:35:17 PM
It is set to On.
I don't have this problem on all my clients.

"Matt Parks" wrote:

> This is controlled in the web.config on the web server.  There is a setting
> for app mode that needs to be set to On/
>
> --
>
> Matt Parks
> MVP - Microsoft CRM
>

> "Eddie" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
> Hi,
>
> When I am opening the CRM in browser mode it is opening as a site in the
> browser (I can see the address bar) and not as an web application (full
> screen).
>
> Why is it happening in some clients and how it can be fixed ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Eddie

WIN X Sp2 IE8.0 killed by CPXRSYSGUARD.EXE and or ? Cant get IE8 to access the web
Tonite, I Contracted 39 versions of what SuperAntiSpyware calls: ROGUE.AGENT/GEN in my Registry HKUS\S-1-5-21 (see below) etc (in 39 different file endings) and TROJAN.AGENT/GEN-FakeSpy[Broad] 3 copies 1. in HKUS\S-1-5-21-2952124706-32014773-2762605872-1007Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run(jdfecxfs- C:\Documentsand Settings\Alan\LocalSettings\ApplicationData\ubqllk\cpxrsysguard.exe and The other two in C:\ DocSettings\Alan\LocalSettings\ApplicationData where it again opened a Folder named UBQLLK and inserted 2 copies of CPXRSYSGUARD.EXE It beg...

Publisher 2000

Microsoft CRM Reporting Services DateTime Parameter
Hello, I've built a report for a client using Reporting Services in VIsual Studio 2005. The report is viewed in CRM 3.0. I have, among others, 2 parameters that are using DateTime format. The client would like to be able to enter parameters for not only date, but time of day as well. As of right now, the parameter control only allows them to enter a date. I have been unable to find a way to expand the selection to include the desired time of day to the parameter. Is this even supported? Thanks, CJ ...

Outlook Calander #3
Does anybody know if there is a way to have Outlooks calendar display the month with "full squares" for Sat and Sun just like other days of the week in the month display mode. I have a lot going on the weekends. Having Sat/Sun as one "square" makes it difficult to read. I cannot see any way to do this from the buttons menu. I am using Office Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance right click on the calendar and choose other settings - untick the compress weekend days option. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNo...

CRM Offline
While going CRM Offline, it looks like it stops the process at Downloading Status windows. Dowloading Status window shows the following above the progress bar: "Downloaded 100 data changes (100 inserts, 0 updates, 0 deletes, 0 conflicts)" Is there any setting in CRM setup that can show only 100 record changes? Offline process is not proceeding after this. Your answers would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Problem trying to open old money file

opening links in outlook

Adding a new Interface in MS CRM
Hi, I don't want to use the "Add Lead" form to create a lead. I have developed my own page for this using the MS CRM APIs. But I have to change the linked page of "Leads" link in the left menu ( Sales) and point to my custom page. How can I do this? Thanks, -Jaison Well this is a little different as you will have to recreate the outer shell of CRM. We did this using the ASP.NET controls from Infragistics for one of our clients. Sean "Jaison" <jaison@netgalactic.com> wrote in message news:OCDt3caaEHA.4032@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > >...

Windows Vista and RMS 2.0
Has anyone upgraded to Vista using RMS 2.0? Any pros/cons on duing this. I'm running it on my laptop without issues. But this is just for demos and research. Have not intalled it in production yet "Bill Fry" <BillFry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1D4E574-5383-45D8-8E44-F7BEAFDC0424@microsoft.com... > Has anyone upgraded to Vista using RMS 2.0? Any pros/cons on duing this. The Lack of non existant thermal printer drivers, for 1 "Bill Fry" <BillFry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1D4E574-5383-45D8-8E44-F...

Public Folders #3
Hi there- We've just implemented Microsoft Outlook as our new e- mail client, and I've been working a bit with Public Folders. I posted several messages with attachments last week, and they were accessible for about a week, then mysteriously disappeared. Is there a time limit or usage limit determining how long a posted message stays available? Thanks for any responses! ...

Email with tiny attachments open slow

In place CRM and Windows upgrade
I have a customer that has CRM 3.0 installed on a Windows 2000 and SQL 2000 Server. The customer wishes to upgrade to CRM 4.0 and Windows 2008, and remain on the same physical server. What is the best approach for this? Here what I am thinking: 1. Backup CRM databases 2. Format and Upgrade Windows 2000 to Windows 2003 3. Install SQL 2005 4. Install CRM 3.0 from Existing Database Option 5. Upgrade to CRM 4.0 6. Backup CRM 4.0 databases 7. Upgrade to Windows 2008 Is there any other critical steps I am missing for this? Hi, It sounds like a plan, however I think CRM 4.0 still hav...

Need an open house sign in sheet

Publishing CRM Web
I have a client, customer, that I service for their network & IT administration of Small Business Server 2003 Premium Edition and about 15 workstations on a LAN and two remote offices with 4 remote clients that currently vpn in to work. About a year ago, we contracted with outsource consultant to install MS CRM 1.2 on the small business server. A few months ago, said consultant upgraded the customer to CRM 3.0. The customer purchased a new Windows Server 2K3 R2, which I installed and setup as a member server in the current domain. I then installed the necessary components for consu...

CRM4: IIS 7.0 on Win2k8
Hi all, I'm using the following code on entity's OnLoad event to load a JavaScript file: =================================== function LoadFile(url, cache) { var httpRequest = new ActiveXObject('Msxml2.XMLHTTP'); httpRequest.open('GET', url, false); if (!cache) httpRequest.setRequestHeader('If-Modified-Since', 'Sat, 1 Jan 2000 00:00:00 GMT'); httpRequest.send(null); return httpRequest.responseText; } LoadFile('/ISV/COMPANY/script.js', false) =================================== I am accessing CRM using Web Client from the ser...

cannot open excel file from outlook

opening links

Error while import BCM Database into CRM 3.0
I am trying to import BCM Database into CRM 3.0 When I run " Data Migration for Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager" wizard I get an unexpected error. Can someone help ? thanks Here is the Log: 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Transitioning to next screen. From: Welcome screen. To: PreconditionCheck screen. 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Connecting to Microsoft CRM Shamir_Systems_MSCRM 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Checking that Microsoft CRM Data Migration Pack is installed: Success 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Establishing connection to CDF database: Success 8/21/2007 5:1...

Find 3 If(Iserrors instead of 1
I posted this a week ago, and did get a couple of responses, but they did not work. So I'm trying again, thinking that the wealth of knowlege here is such that, if at all possible, you all would be able to solve it. Here is my formula ( provided by this group a few months ago). =IF(ISERROR(FIND("(FLM)",MasterTab!O21)),"",MAX(A$1:A1)+1) it works great for (FLM), however, I now need it to also find (M)'s and (FL)'s Something like: =IF(ISERROR(FIND("(FLM)","(M)","(FL)",MasterTab!O21)),"",MAX(A$1:A1)+1) I...