Open Order Errors

I get the error message "An error was encountered while attempting retrieve
account credit information" every time I open an order

followed by

"No sales orders can be added at this time....."

This has only just started happening and I have rest all my defaults in IE.
I have the same access as another user who does not receive this error

Help!!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

POP
Hello all, we have an issue where a PO was created with 4 line items and line item number 1 was not adding into the total on the report not the form which we did not know at the time.. then we had to edit line line 2 which at that time they noticed that the report was short still the line item #1 but the PO entry form showed the correct amount... I look into the tables and all seemed to be correct so it's just the report itself that is showing the incorrect amount.... any help would be great Hi Bam. See if the report itself has been customized. If it is, it could be a bug on the c...

Outlook2003
-----Original Message----- From: VELMURUGAN A. Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 12:10 PM To: 'Microsoft Asia Pacific Support' Subject: RE: Regarding Case Number SRZ040831000874 Importance: High One more problem i.e., We are using Windows 2003/Office2003 in our entire office which is having 100+ machines and all are having standard configuration/settings. In this connection intermittently/suddently while working with Outlook2003 , it goes to Work Off-Line and ask for the domain login/password. When we enter the password, it doesn't take forward and after three attempts &...

Publisher 2000

Top Eleven Inane Questions (in no particular order)
1) Is there a viewer? 2) Why can't I print borderless? 3) Why can't I open files from a different version? 4) Why can't I save across a network? 5) How do I save as PDF? 6) Why does my printer not work with Publisher? It works with Word/Excel/Access, etc. 7) Why are my Publisher 2000 files so large? 8) I have Picture It Publisher. Why can't I open pub files? 9) Why can't I see any pictures? 10) I can't change pages in my document! 11) It tells me it can't open publications from a different version, but the versions are the same! W...

opening links in outlook

Me.FilterOn = True
Hi I have a form that displays a load of records on asecending account number sequence. I added a filter to enable the user to selectively only process one group at a time. However, the sort order is lost. I use these commands to set the filter on: Me.Filter = "((Lookup_Combo26.TXT_Main_Abriv = '" & Combo38 & "'))" Me.FilterOn = True And the record source of the form: SELECT Temp_Demoters.*, Temp_Demoters.AcNo FROM Temp_Demoters WHERE (((Temp_Demoters.Done)=No)) ORDER BY Temp_Demoters.AcNo; Is ther any way I can preserve the sort order? Stapes Try a...

Problem trying to open old money file

Serialized Sales Order Transaction Stuck
I have a sales order that I am trying to post but I keep getting an error stating "Serial number, extended qty are not equal." The part I am entering is a Kit that contains a serialized part. I checked qty on hand, that is fine. I verified that the serial number is in the system, but it shows allocated... but my order says different. I went back into the order, selected the kit and then went into the item, then the serial number and I don't see the serial number I am looking for... so I am confused as to how I to fix this? ...

Email with tiny attachments open slow

what is error 0x8004010F
alextrio <alextrio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Google is your friend. -- Brian Tillman Use Google - it returns about 755 links regarding this error. "alextrio" <alextrio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FE9089D-9808-4B32-A496-B6756C9ED1D8@microsoft.com... > ...

SOP Order entry Site ID
We have noticed that in entering line items, when a new item is added to a Sales Order and it is not assigned to the "Default Site ID", we get this pop-up window: "This site is not assigned to the selected item. Do you want to assign this site?" Then a button for: ADD or CANCEL If we don't want to ADD it, we have to cancel, delete the row, change the site ID on that row to the one where the item is located, and then add the item. My suggestion is that when that dialog box opens up, we are given a THIRD option to "CHANGE THE SITE ID" so that it allow...

Need an open house sign in sheet

Error on simple VBA code
I am trying to set the post to GL flag as checked on inventory batch window. The code is very simple: Private Sub BatchID_Changed() Me.PosttoGeneralLedger = 1 End Sub I tried this same code with different events but the error is the same. The error I am getting is Run time error 1007. Unsafe operation. An attempt was made to set a value which violates the application's business logic. What could be the issue here and how can I resolve it. Thank you. KT: The problem here is that a bunch of nested code runs behind the BATCHID button change event. I scripted it so you can see: *****...

Error Message #2
Ever since I bought my Dell laptop, I seem to have a problem with MS Outlook 2002 operating with Windows XP. My computer freezes and then when I try to reboot and open Outlook, there is a long delay and ultimately I get a "Non Reponding" at the top of my screen next to "Microsoft Outlook". I don't know why this happens. I reboot my computer at least a dozen times. Sometimes, I am asked to "Detect and Repair" and it still doesn't go back to normal. Other times, I'm asked to view in "Safe Mode". Has anyone had experience with this prob...

cannot open excel file from outlook

opening links

Error while import BCM Database into CRM 3.0
I am trying to import BCM Database into CRM 3.0 When I run " Data Migration for Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager" wizard I get an unexpected error. Can someone help ? thanks Here is the Log: 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Transitioning to next screen. From: Welcome screen. To: PreconditionCheck screen. 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Connecting to Microsoft CRM Shamir_Systems_MSCRM 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Checking that Microsoft CRM Data Migration Pack is installed: Success 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Establishing connection to CDF database: Success 8/21/2007 5:1...

Outlook error codes
I would appreciate any help! Outlook 2007 refuses to startup, error messsage: catastrophic failure (0x8000FFFF) and the following: C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\ Outlook.pst is not a personal folders file. error code now being displayed: 0x80040119 (is this a registry problem?) the above was the default folder and as such contains a large amount of my inaccessible data Have been unable to activate (or even locate) inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe), which I understand was installed with Outlook have neutralized spyware uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook 2007, to no ...

Exported form shows error
I exported a table and form to another database for use in another facility I operate. When I go to open the form, an error is displayed stating..."The record source '~sq_cSaidTable~sq_cList70' specified on this form or report does not exist" It then proceeds to alter the record souce in the form in design veiw. I have done that and the error persists. How do I repair this? -- Deltadog-Sacramento River Delta fisher extrodinairre... ...