onload functions

hi all,

   in CRM onload can i add a button or function?

   if thiere a sample pls.

thnx,

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

you can write javascript to be performed on the OnLoad event.  You cannot
add buttons or menu items as far as I know.

Dave

"mr. pOoO" <mrpOoO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi all,
>
>   in CRM onload can i add a button or function?
>
>   if thiere a sample pls.
>
> thnx,

0
Dave
2/21/2006 8:33:02 PM
Assuming you are good with DHTML and find the right objects, you should be
able to add new HTML elements via the OnLoad.

--

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

"mr. pOoO" <mrpOoO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
hi all,

   in CRM onload can i add a button or function?

   if thiere a sample pls.

thnx,

0
Matt

"last modified" timestamp function in excel 2003
i need to insert a function for a cell that captures the last time the file was *modified* (not last accessed or last saved). i am sure there exists such a thing, but was surprised to not find it in the list of built-in date & time functions. -- thanks so much! veek If you really want to keep up with latest time that the workbook was modified, then you need to work through the Workbook_SheetChange() event handler. With code similar to this (change the sheet name and cell address to point to where ever you want this time stamp to appear) Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh...

Form OnLoad event for Case Entity not firing?
Hi, Is there something different about the Case entity that prevents a Form onLoad event from firing? I put an alert() call in there and it doesn't fire. I even typed garbage in the event handler and it doesn't error. Other entities like activity seem to work fine. Actually, I can't ge the onSave or the onChange events for any Case fields to fire either.... Thanks for you help! Todd Very interesting - I have the exact same problem with the Opportunity entity in CRM 4.0 Are you using CRM 4.0? Did you upgrade from 3.0? I did fix this for while by importing clean out of the ...

Is a Drop Down box the best function to use?
I have a worksheet template that I want use for 70 different countries. I am trying to figure out a way that allows me to choose and then fill out the template for a chosen country without having to create 70 worksheets. ie. I don't want to create a mother of a file. Can I somehow incorporate a drop down box or something similar which allows me to do this? Hi Have a look at Data|Validation. Using this you can create a drop-down box and link the list to a range of cells. Andy. "Ant" <Ant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7518745-F8C1-4FE3-ACB7-5E7B4...

Help With If Function #2
When you are using an "IF" function, I know you can use an "and" comparison by using an asterisk between your comparisons, for example: =IF((A1=1)*(B1=1),"S","") What I want to know is this: Is there anyway to do an "or" comparison? So my formula would be: =IF((A1=1)OR(B1=1),"S","") Now, obviously I know I can't just stick the word "OR" in there but is there a way to do this? Wendy, Getting confused here =IF(AND(A1=1,B1=1),"S","") is And, the Or is =IF(OR(A1=1,B1=1),"S",...

Applying a function to multiple cells automaically
Quite a basic question that I'm sure there is an easy answer to. Have a basic function (=D5*(1-E5) that shows a discounted value for an amount in D5 by the percentage in E5. How can I apply the same function to rows below without re-typing the function for each line. ie. =D6*(1-E6) etc. Here's one way: Suppose cell G5 contains this formula: =D5*(1-E5) Select cell G5 In the lower right hand corner of the selected cell you'll notice a little black square. This is called the fill handle. Hover the mouse over the fill handle. The cursor will change from a "fat" + s...

Hyperlink function presents variable results does not work in macro
I need some assistance if possible using a hyperlink function within a macro The hyperlink function is presenting the current address in excel (address varies) but there is no change within the macro code It appears that the macro once recorded cannot be "updated" to the address that is current. Is there a way around, through or over this. I am using the hyperlink to select a range which can then be "updated" as part of the macro Thanks for any assistance -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com As ALWAYS, post your coding efforts for comments. --...

Function/Formatting
Have a spreadsheet with a range of numbers(for ref the last 30 lotter draws) in cells A1:g31. What I would like is - if a number is entere in say cell m2, a formula or conditional format that would highligh that number in the range. Is it possible? Thanking everyone in advance. Scap ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way, select A1:G31 with A1 as the active cell (if you start selecting from A1 it will be active) or select it by typing A1:A31 in the n...

Call a function in some sheets
Hello all I'm creating a code in sheet1, it works fine, but now I need to use the same code in sheet2 without write again the code. Also I need to change the name Sheet1 for another name. In other words, I need a code that can runs in any sheet. Thanks for your time and sugestions. henpat (Excel 2003 SP2) Is it a function in that workbook used in a worksheet? If so, precede with the book name ='my book.xls'!myFunc() -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "henpat" <henpat63@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eM16L8ZJG...

vlookup function
I am doing grading using excel. For grade percentages, I would like to have the letter grade automatically calculated rather than figuring out each student individually. The grade percentages are broken into 10s, each one gets the next letter and after 60 is an F. How do I enter the formula to automatically process the letter grade. Any help you can give me is much appreciated. Thanks.:confused: ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Blinkerbox, I've ...

Restaurant or renting functionality
Does RMS have any way of being configured to handle restaurant or renting business? -- FRB I'm sorry to say that you cannot easily, out of the box, accomplish either of theses tasks. You will find though that a number of people on this forum should be able to offer you this functionality through add-in, including us. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "FRB" <fbigot@abs4u.net> wrote in message news:6A2FB267-1ED2-4919-9729-2D6...

Onload Event
I currently have a field called multiplier on the opportunity form. I am using the Onload event of the form to autopopulate the field with the value of 50, however I need this to be a one time load. For example, if the user creates a new opportunity I need the multiplier field to autopopulate with the value or 50. HOwever, if the user changes the value and brings up the form again we need it to maintain the new value and not populate again with 50. I currently do not see a way of doing this. Thanks for the help! You can use the FormType to do that: //Undefined Form Type = 0 //Crea...

IF Function Help #3
I have a project that requires me to calculate bonuses for employees. I am pretty sure that I need to use an IF function. Here is the question: If the project fees do not exceed estimates the manager receives an 100 bonus. Algebraically, this is Bonus=(actual-projected)*bonus rate if (actual-projected)>0, 100 otherwise. Create a formula that calculates the project manager bonus. This is a completely different language that I just can't seem to decipher. If anyone can help, that would be great! =if(actual - projected > 0, (actual - projected) * bonusRate, 100) -- HTH, Barb R...

Any way to use "standard" Excel functions inside VBA functions
I am new to this group, so don't mind if I ask somthing that is too easy for you. My question is whether I may use all "standard" Excel 2007 functions. I would like to find interval in which some function returns "#NUM!" although it must not, because all parameters are inside "permited ranges". My idea is to start with some interval [A, B] for which A is "acceptable" argument and B is "unacceptable" argument, and, by halving it (C=A+(B-A)/2.0) and asking : IF C is "unacceptable" argument THEN B=C ELSE A=C WHILE (B-A...

How do I embed FIND function in a cell
I am creating a large excel file that has lots of info that several people will need to search through that have limited computer knowledge. To make it easier on them is there a way to embed the FIND function into a cell that is easy for them to find and use. They can't seem to remember that Ctrl+F gets them what they need and they seem to lose the icon from their tool bars every time I place it there. well you could always just make a BRIGHT RED cell that tells them how to find it. "fhires" wrote: > I am creating a large excel file that has lots of info that several ...

Blank Out Function Totals
I have the following function in cell E7 in a spreadsheet: =D7-C7 Now, if there is no data in D7 and C7, then 00:00 appears in cell E7 as it has no data to work against. What I want to do is to blank out the cells with functions in them so that they appear empty, unless initial data is entered. So in the above case, I don't want anything to appear in cell E7 until cells D7 and C7 have been populated. Any ideas? Tools>Options>View, uncheck Zero values -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Neil Greenough" <scrivomc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:mFiif.82137$...

VB UML model from function
Hy How can I build an uml model from a VB 6 function? Thanx 4 any help There is no support to create a UML model using a VB6 function It can however reverse-engineer a VB project into a UML diagram -- -ronnie [MS] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Papp Gy�rgy" <pappgyorgy@digicart.hu> wrote in message news:eEG6bJQeDHA.1716@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hy > > How can I build an uml model from a VB 6 function? > > Thanx 4 any help > > ...

Calling a function in excel
I created a function in the Visual Basic Editor in Excel but am unable to call it from an individual cell in Excel. I am using "=function name(argument1, argumaent2, argument3)" when I try to call it. I am getting the error "$NAME?". Any ideas? Hi The function should be i a standard module (insert menu), not in a worksheet module or anywhere else. And it must not be Private as in "Private Function XYZ() as Long" And you are of course entering it without the quotes ? -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Followup to newsgroup only please "Tom" <tfreem1...

If Function Limitation
How can one have more than 7 If Functions nested, I have the need to create more than 7 If Functions, how can I go around this problem, I consulted the Help Section and it states: "Up to seven IF functions can be nested as value_if_true and value_if_false arguments" Your help is most appreciated! In practically every instance I run across where you need more than 7 IF statements, the problem can be solved by constructing a Lookup table of values to be matched and their corresponding return value. Example: Col_A Col_B Apple 1 Berry 100 Cat 11 Date 21 Eel 35 Fruit 106 Grate ...

NBText function
Dear all I have NBTEXT function for the first time and can't get it to work. When I have entered the formula and press Enter, the cell goes completely blank??? All I want to do is convert a number into text format. I have downloaded the add-in function but this crashes my laptop every time I use it. Am I doing something wrong?? Thanks. Louise What add-in is this function in? -- Jim Rech Excel MVP the add-in i was told to use in a previous posting is morefunc.dll. Thanks for any help you can offer. >-----Original Message----- >What add-in is this function in? >...

Copy/Paste Functions
I use 2 computers (1 running Vista SP2, the other running XP SP3) from home to remotely connect to my work server. I use a Citrix Presentation Server Client to accomplish this. Once connected, I run several programs including MS Office 2003. The XP machine is fine, but the Vista machine gives me fits. The main problem is that I cannot copy/paste on the Vista machine from the Citrix server app I am using to Word-within-Citrix. No matter how many times I press Print Screen, it acts as it there is nothing available to paste and the Paste function on the Edit menu is grayed out. In fact, I...

OnLoad form position
While using CRM, I have created a number of custom entities. I know how to set the size using an onLoad script, but is there any way to move the for so that it opens and the user can see everything on the page, rather than opening so that half of the form is off-screen? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. ...

Sum Function
I have a5:a50 range with formula trim(countif(Muster!$d1:$d30,"TOI") which results into number of TOIs in a5:a50 but when I try =sum(a5:a50) in cell a51, I get 0. How comes? What goes wrong? Ajit What do you get for =COUNT(A5:A50)? My guess is that you will get 0, indicating that there are no numbers in that range to be summed (note that "123" is different than 123, and SUM will only include the numeric value, not the text digits). Also, it is generally a good idea to copy/paste formulas from Excel into your post to avoid transcription errors =trim(countif(Must...

"On behalf of" not function
Dear all, I have a question about "On behalf of" function are not take effect, the details are as below: - When I sent mais from my outlook by using "On behalf of my boss" to other receipts, suppose to be the receipt can read through those receipts email address in "To" field, right?! But as a result, it seems to be choosed "BCC" sent out like this, All those destination email address are disappeared. Why?? Do you have any idea what happens on the account for the case. My mail system are listed as following:- Server - Windows 2000 + Exchange ...

RegCreatKeyEx, RegSetValueEx, RegQueryValueEx Problems SNMPExtensionQuery function
Dear all, I create a SNMP MIB (Extension Agent) in VC++ . In the SNMPExtensionQuery function, I tried to use RegCreateKeyEx,RegSetValueEx, RegQueryValueEx functions. But these function do not work only in this SNMPExtensionQuery function. I have coded for REstart, Shutdown and Logoff for the MIB functions. The code for Restart and Shutdown works fine inside SNMP code. The code for logoff does not work inside SNMP code. Do any others face problem like mine. Please help me for the above two problems with regards, Ranga. Dear all, I create a SNMP MIB (Extension Agent) in VC++ . In ...

Function info()
I have a workbook with 20 sheets. However, when I insert the function info("numfile") it returns 21. If I add another sheet it returns 22. I have tried it on a new workbook with a couple of sheets and it returns the correct answer so the problem seems to be specific to the original workbook. Does anyone have any suggestions? TIA, -GHB Mine returns over 30 with one workbook because I have add-ins. Don't forget it returns "Number of active worksheets in the open workbooks" -- No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgro...