One contact related to multiple accounts

Is it possible to connect an contact to multiple account records.
0
pieterv
10/27/2004 11:38:08 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Sorry again, but not at this stage,
A contact is associated with a single 'primary' account.  However, if via an
Opportunity you are dealing with many "contacts", you can link them in to
the opportunity.
Guy.

PS - you may wish to review the C360 (www.c360.com) module (Relationship
Chart) as this may satisfy your requirements.

"Pieter Versteijnen" <pieterv@infosupport.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to connect an contact to multiple account records.

0
Guy

can excel check one column against another
Hi. I have a spreadsheet with columns such as A, B, C, D, filled with numbers. Each row across such as row 1, then row 2, then row 3, etc of numbers is totaled in column E. Countless rows, each of which is totaled per row and then ends with a grand total at bottom of column E. Next comes columns F, G, H, also filled with numbers (but different numbers), which is totaled per row in Column I. At the bottom of Column I is a grand total. Even though arrived at using different sets of numbers, -both grand totals - in columns E and I must match. Sometimes they don't match. Ouch. So here is m...

Shared Contact List
At my office, we are running Windows 2000 server. We have 4 workstations. Two workstations run Windows XP and Outlook 2000, and two run XP and Outlook Express. Is there a way to create a single shared contact list on the 2000 server that all office personnel can access from any of the workstations. Dead easy - create a public folder and set it to contain contacts data - see: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;255077&Product=exch2k "murrayj" <murrayj@3fssg.usmc.mil> wrote in message news:01e301c3ae36$962c52a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... At my office, we ...

Microsoft Money Plus -- Date Display in Account Registry
In one of those exasperating "tics" in a program where you say "It can't really work like that," but apparently it does, Microsoft Money Plus has a glitch when "matching" checks in one's check register with information downloaded from the bank: Money displays the date the check was written, and the date it cleared the bank. If one attempts to "accept" the matched transaction, Money then changes the "Date" displayed to the date the check *cleared* the bank, rather than the date written. This can be fixed manually, for each tran...

why crash in the second method of one interface
Hi, Using one class generated from *.tlb to call 2 methods of one COM. The strange thing is that I got one error of the "First-chance exception in : 0xC0000005: Access Violation" in the second method. I also use ASP web page to call both methods of this COM and both methods seems is OK. ITemplateManage mytemplate; if (!mytemplate.CreateDispatch("comobj.TemplateManage")) { IDE_Error::Report (ComError|1,"ComObj.TemplateManage in FUN_Template::Add()"); return false; } result = mytemplate.Check (templatefilename); decodeparameter=mytemplate.GetInfo (templ...

allocation account
I have a fixed allocation account, then distributes the amount to 10 account numbers. When I create a Journal Voucher and choose this account as the debit side, and then save it in a batch. If the debit if for $100 for example, it will then distribute it to the various accounts. Is there a way to print the batch that shows the distribution. Currently, you have to post to see the distribution. It would be nice to see a pre posting report that show the different accounts that will be impacted. Thanks Without a custom report, I don't believe you'll be able to see this. The reas...

Contacts auto duplicate
In outlook 2003 sp3 some contacts auto duplicate. I turned off all sync with treo. I also uninstall all 3rd party add-ins. Problem is random choosing a different contact(s) to duplicate each time. hard delete(Bypass deleted folder) ALL records for duplicated contact. Removed ost files. Only this one user is affected. How do you know they are duplicates not a view that makes it seem that way? How exactly do the duplicates show up - what are you doing to see them? Since removing the synching, has it continued to happen or are these just ones that were caused by the synching? Regards Judy G...

MSR Credit Card Reader adds all the information on one line
Is there a way to get the CC reader to properly seperate the the acct # from the expiration date? When I swipe I currently get everything on the acct # line. Thanks in advance! What type of CC reader(MSR) to you have? Typically this is an issue with simply configuring the MSR. Rob "Steakum" wrote: > Is there a way to get the CC reader to properly seperate the the acct # from > the expiration date? When I swipe I currently get everything on the acct # > line. > > Thanks in advance! Its a IDTECH Minimag USB/Keyboard Interface Do I need to select the Wedge Key...

Duplicate Transactions, One When Pending, One When Posted
I'm sure this has been addressed, but I couldn't seem to find an answer searching: My problem is, a transaction occurs at my bank, and MM2K7 downloads the data for it. Once that transaction moves from "Pending" to "Posted" at my bank, the transaction data changes, so MM downloads it again. Sometimes I get a possible duplicate message from MM, sometimes I don't. What are people doing to handle this situation? Thank you. This is a problem with your bank, not with Money. Eventually they should fix it. Call them. In the meantime VOID the pending transacti...

grid off on one page
Is it possible to turn the grid off of only one page? thanks On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:37:11 -0600, "greg" <iuouh@ghfhg.com> wrote: >Is it possible to turn the grid off of only one page? Not really as it is a document wide setting.... however, there is workaround open the page shapesheet menu window -> Show shapesheet and set XGridSpacing and YGridSpacing to a large value. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. SSADM for Visio http://www.saadm.sandrila.co.uk/ On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:47:53 +0000, Paul Herber <SubstituteMyFirstNameHere@pherber.com> wro...

Merging Contacts
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone has idea on how to merge my contacts that have duplicates. You do this through the web after you've logged onto your account with your live ID. Quite tedious (I had 300+ dupes) Not using a live ID...? then the process is very manual. "Isieze Emmanuel Danmozie" <isieze@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uKUjzAIPLHA.2064@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi guys > I was wondering if anyone has idea on how to merge my contacts that have > duplicates. ...

Ranking Multiple Columns
Here is an example of a report I run every month, What I do is once I get the Data Listed Below, I add in the 1-5, 6-12, & the 13+ columns, Then I Sort the Data by RESPAR then by DAYS, then I manually Count the Days 1-5 to get a Count of Days between 0 & 5 days, then the same for 6-12 days & 13+ days. I do this by putting a 1 in the First record row with a 0 then hold down the Ctrl KEy and dragging till I reach a day of 6, then start that column over, going to 13. I have about 2000 or more records every month. Is there a formula I can use that will do this for me, with out ...

One to One relationship
I have an Events entity that is an offshoot from the Contacts entity. Basically, it tracks what events each contact has been invited to, and is used mainly by the Events Coordinator. I've set it up as a One (Contact) to Many (Events) relationship. However, I really only want one event form for each contact form. The reason I've set up a different entity rather than just adding a tab is that access to this entity needs to be tightly controlled. Obviously, if many events forms are created for the one contact, it would be very difficult to tell which one is accurate etc. Is it possibl...

Next Date given one date
At this time, I cannot use VBA. Here is my objective: For a given treasury note security: Cell A1, Date 6/17/2004 - today's date Cell A2, Date 7/15/1997 - first coupon date I want to identify the "previous coupon date" and "next coupon date" from today's date based on the frequency of the "first coupon date". Logically speaking: * Security pays 2 times each year * Based on first coupon date, pay dates are: 1/15 & 7/15 * Given today is 6/17/04, the next pay date is 7/15/04. * Given today is 6/17/04, the previous pay date is 1/15/04. Can this be...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

route inbound email from ip to one folder
Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain IP address to a single folder? Our company is receiving emails from a source that we do not wish to receive, and would like these email to be directed to a singe folder rather than blocking them. Any ideas? Thanks. you could send them to the turf dir... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;245465 "daine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11d501c4263d$f4d05110$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain > IP address to a single ...

One client (Server 2k8-R2/HyperV) will not sync with DPM
We have been running DPM successfully for about a year now without any major problems. Recently we added a new server - a fairly robust PowerEdge that will be housing 4 HyperV VMs. For whatever reason, I can't get anything but the HyperV "Initial Store" to sync correctly. I thought initially it might be a problem with the HyperV machines, but it also fails to back up a small directory of files on the host drive. The oddest part about this is I really don't get an error. It will try an initial sync and run for a day or two and show very minimal data tr...

Error with add or delete dimension in budget-Analytical accounting
Hi, I want to delete or add new dimension in my budget but i get the message that can't be deleted because it is linked to the GRANT. Is there any way to then mass re-apply the budget to be validated against in Grant Management once i have updated it ? note:I work with Grant manager -- Eric ...

AD Contacts
I have about 800 contacts in AD that I would like to change the Home SMTP E-mail address (domain) to the new one, I can do that one by one... which is a long time consuming.. Is there a way to change them at one go, I tried ADEdit.. but didn't succeed... -- Nidal M. Soueidan Hi Nidalito, You did not have any luck with ADModify? What problems are you having with the ADModify? I proberly should have given you more detailed instructions! In ADModify after you have selected the objects you want to modify, you will see the tabs of attributes which can be moddified, one of these tabs ...

increasing contact limitation on account summary report
I'm working on modifying the stock account summary report. I'd like to increase the limitation on the 10 contacts. Has anyone tried this? I can't seem to modify the SQL queries without errors starting. Do I need to modify the SQL query or is the answer buried in the report itself? Thanks, Mark ...

mporting multiple text files into Excel with corresponding filenames
Dear members, I need to import 100+ text files into Excel. In addition I want Excel to show corresponding filename (where the data comes from) in each row. How do I accomplish this? TIA Hi Take a look at Ron de Bruin's site. He has lots of code examples to consolidate files. http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm -- Regards Roger Govier "avi" <avi38521@gmail.com> wrote in message news:9194d7dc-21bb-4fd9-8ecb-aa301a54f7d1@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com... > Dear members, > > I need to import 100+ text files into Excel. > > In addition ...

Exchange 5.5 - One Organization
Hello - I am having a problem that I would like some more information on. I have One Organization (5.5) and 16 Sites (5.5) and would like to know why I can't stop the other sites from sending mail through me. If I can, I would like to know how. Thanks for any help. what do you mean by "sending mail through me"? What mail? Internet email? Does each site have its own Internet Mail Service? Or is your site kind of the "hub" where all Internet email comes in and goes out? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "dave.mudgett" <davemudgett@discussions.microsoft....

See more than one tab at a time
I would like to be able to see more than one Tab at a time in Excel. Currently I'm able to see two Tabs from different worksheets, but not two or more tabs from the same worksheet On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:57:03 -0700, "rocky59" <rocky59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to be able to see more than one Tab at a time in Excel. >Currently I'm able to see two Tabs from different worksheets, but not two or >more tabs from the same worksheet That would be because each tab represents a single worksheet. Clicking on the tab would move you from where ...

How to create an Email Account Profile
I would like to progmatically create an email account profile for Outlook 2007 from another application I am writing. I have reviewed the registry keys HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messageing Subsystem\Profiles\Outlook2007 and see that I will need to do something vastly different than pre OL 2002 versions. Thanks Create a prf-file with the Office Resource Kit (ORK) or Office Customization Tool (OCT) and then launch Outlook with that prf-file in order to configure it automatically. Your script would be then calling a command similar to thi...

Why Would You Lose Sound On One User
WXP Pro Version 2002 Service Pack 3 with all current updates Dell Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80Ghz 2.79Ghz, 512 MB RAM System has three users all with admin rights - User 1(primary - me), User 2 (wife), and System Admin. (which I made visible on desktop). I (User 1) have lost sound when attempting to play CD's, and other audio files using WMP 11, however, I can still hear system sounds. User 2 and System Admin. still have full sound. System restore does not help ( in this case I only had a restore point from 5 days ago. Any thoughts? -- Skeeter "Old age and ...