OnChange event error "Does not support this object or property"

Hi all,
I'm trying to test the OnChange event on the Opportunity form - I
added the following JScript code to the Sales Stage field on the form:

if (crmForm.salesstagecode.value=="2-Qualified Lead")
 {
  crmForm.SetFieldReqLevel("Solicitation_Number", 1);
 }

But when I publish these changes and run CRM,and select the
'2-Qualified Lead' value on the Sales Stage picklist, I get the error:
"Does not support this object or property"

Anyone know how to fix this?
Thank you!
0
cguliani
2/18/2004 4:32:30 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

What is the data type in the db schema of the
salesstagecode field?  If it is an integer (which i
believe that it is) you would get this error.

HTTH

Gill

0
Gill

OnChange event error "Does not support this object or property"
Hi all, I'm trying to test the OnChange event on the Opportunity form - I added the following JScript code to the Sales Stage field on the form: if (crmForm.salesstagecode.value=="2-Qualified Lead") { crmForm.SetFieldReqLevel("Solicitation_Number", 1); } But when I publish these changes and run CRM,and select the '2-Qualified Lead' value on the Sales Stage picklist, I get the error: "Does not support this object or property" Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you! What is the data type in the db schema of the salesstagecode field? If it is...