Odd e-mail duplication problem - Help?

All e-mails promoted or Tracked in CRM Outlook client are being copied to one
particular Account that is unrelated. The e-mails are copied correctly to the
history of the desired accounts and Contacts  but also copy to one particular
Accountl as well.

As anyone seen anything like this and have any ideas what could be wrong?

--
Darryl - dh@mtccrm.com -www.mtccrm.com - Only Microsoft CRM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

publisher 2000 mail merge
I have a list of approx. 1500 names and addresses on an excel spreadsheet that I would like to mail merge directly with our brochures in publisher. When I try to do this, I get an error message that says my "data source has more than one worksheet/table." Am I s.o.l. because my list is so long, or is there another way to do this? Instead of attempting to use the Excel spreadsheet directly, you will have better luck if the data is exported to a CSV file. Mail merge doesn't seem to choke on the data as it does sometimes with Excel. -- Ron Cohen "erin" <vberin...

Tool for copying e-mails
Exchange 5.5. I need all e-mails sent from Person A to anyone inside and outside the organization to be copied to Person B. You can setup archiving through the IMC but that only works for e-mail exiting the Exchange server, not internal e-mail. -- Greg Kelley Vestige, Ltd http://www.vestigeltd.com You can do it. You need to re-route the local messages through the MTA. There's reg hack for this in the following article: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=239427 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Greg Kelley&quo...

Sending E-Mail through CRM Web
Hi, I have CRM 3.0 installed on one server, Exchange on another. During setup, I specified my SMTP server as the Exchange server. When I attempt to send an email I get an Invalid Association Error. I set the config file to show more details on the error and all I'm getting is "System.Web.Service.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request." The source error shows an unhandled exception, and the stack doesn't provide much help either. I found a KB article referencing this error that listed the cause as port 25 being blocked by antivirus software....

Office X upgrade problem
I upgraded Office 10.0.0 through the path: 10.1.2 10.1.4 10.1.5 All seemed to go normally but when all was done, Word seems not to have=20 worked as get info shows version 10.0.0 When I try to start it, it unexpectedly quits before it completes = opening. Excel and Powerpoint work OK and upgraded to 10.1.5 I am using System 10.3.5 Repairing the permissions didn't help. I was really hoping somebody else had some better advice, but if the upgrade didn't take, you might need to remove and reinstall. For tips on making sure that goes smoothly, see here: http://word.mvps.org/MacWordNew/Re...

missing e-mails
I have a user who insists he's lost all his e-mail....I think he deleted them.....I am still new to exchange server 2003 and am not quite sure how to retrive them for him. He is running outlook 2003. How do I re-populate his inbox and personal folders from the excg server end? Thanks, George if you have DIR configured, you should be able to assist him recovering the email via Outlook's "recovered deleted items"... "George" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a2c601c44e25$bd5be810$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a user who insis...

How to receive all incoming Mails in CRM
Hello, i hope you can help me with my problem: In CRM i can send Emails without problems to anyone else i like. But i want to route all incoming mails into CRM and i don't know how to do this. My mail queue also doesn't receive mails. Do you have any suggestions for a solution? Thanks. You can configure such option via Tools|Options. Needs additional modification for user object in Active Directory. Procedure is detailed in some of whitepapers. Renatas "Stefan Ossowski" wrote: > Hello, > i hope you can help me with my problem: > In CRM i can send Emails wit...

Mail Accounts
How do I extract the accounts from exchange to import them on another server without exchange e.g outlook with.pst format Hi scrootch Use Movemail Box if they are under same ORG. Thanks Manoj "scrootch" wrote: > How do I extract the accounts from exchange to import them on another server > without exchange e.g outlook with.pst format ...

Outlook E-mail #8
I have set up microsoft outlook to retrive my e-mail from my online provider (it is optima online, a cable modem) I have an e-mail account for my wife and myself and when I open up outlook it has all of our e-mail together in one folder How do I create a folder in outlook for just my e- mail and one for my wife... any help would be great..Joe Typically right click on Inbox or Sent, 'new folder' menu option. You would then need to create rules to move mail to appropriate folder as it is received "Joe Cascio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Outlook / Exchange 2003 user connection problem
Ok, we are doing our Outlook configuration in a two step process first we add the Computer to the domain ( not the user ). Then we configure Outlook with the exchange server and user information. All of our users are created and have a default password. Problem is that when we go to setup Outlook we are only able to setup 2 - 5 computers a day. After we get 2 - 5 setup, when we try to install/configue another Outlook client we receive a message that say Cannot connect to Exchange server or Exchange server does not exist. But if we wait a day and go back to setting up Outlook again we are ab...

i am not able to receive any mails whenever a mail is cced me
Hi I am not able to receive any mails in outlook07, whenever a mail is CCed me. Could u please guide me on this.. Thanks Manoj So, mail items sent directly to you are received OK but items where you're CC'd don't? "Not able receive mails in outlook" <Not able receive mails in outlook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5759F2F7-6667-436B-A804-27C5BFFBE00F@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I am not able to receive any mails in outlook07, whenever a mail is CCed > me. > Could u please guide me on this.. ...

Auto Archive All Mails in Exchange 2003
Situation: Single Win2003 DC with Exchange 2003 SP2. Proliant Architecture. The clients has lost mails from employees when they leave firm and delete entire mailbox. Client wants following: Every mail that arrives or is sent trough the exchange server needs to be backed up somewhere so there is a place somewhere where all mail sent and received in the firm remains. Is there a possibility for that? Please suggest. Frank On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 07:43:01 -0800, x3sys <x3sys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Situation: >Single Win2003 DC with Exchange 2003 SP2. Proliant Archit...

Decimal translation problem
Someone asked me the following question. Any suggestions? ------------------- Another problem is in scenarios with figures with a decimal, in English this is a '.' (point) and in other languages, like dutch, it is a ',' (comma). When I send a model to someone using the other decimal-seperater, the model produces lots of errors (because a number becomes text). I think that Excel should change this automatically. I don't know where to report these 'bugs', do you? And if so, you probably never get an answer from Redmond. ------------------- -- Have a great day,...

backup problem
Hi I had installed backup for office 2003, I had been backing up to a removable disk. I had removed the disk and kept getting messages that was unable to back up to removable disk, even though I have turned off all automatic backup options. I have since removed back up "feature" but still get the 4 or 5 steps stating unable to find disk etc, any ideas how to get rid of this wonderful microsoft feature. thanks tim If by removed you mean 'uninstalled' then it would appear the uninstall wasnt successfull. In OL ensure backup is not selected within Addins "Tim&...

Odd date format
In Column A I need to format a date, without dashes or slashes, in this way: yymmdd In Column B I need Excel to recognize it as a date, in that order and convert it to a regular date such as: mm/dd/yy Is there any way of doing this? It's driving me crazy. Surely there has to be a way. TIA! Cindy Cindy Hi Cindy, Can be done, but a lot simpler is to do it the other way around: Enter the date in Column A as mm/dd/yy In column B: =A1, Format>Cells>Custom, in the Type box, enter yymmdd If you really need it otherwise: post again! -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP -...

xsd.exe bug or odd xsd file
I was given a couple of XSD files so that I could generate a client that targeted a SOAP/RPC web service. One of the XSDs includes a definition of an element that is a sequence of row elements, which in turn is defined as a sequence of column elements. The CS class file generated defines the sequence of row elements "rows as column() ()" rather than "row() As row". This seems to give trouble to XmlSerializer. With XmlSerializerPreCompiler I was able to narrow the problem down and guess at the problem. I made the change that I indicated above because this seems...

Mail Folders
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I am a Mac noob, wanted to use Entourage in hopes that it was similar to Windows Live Mail. The problem that I am having is this: when Entourage downloads my emails from the server it does not download the folder headings. All of my emails in different folders that I've set up in my account automatically go into the Inbox. Is there a way that I can have Entourage show the folders within the respective accounts, sort of like in Windows Live Mail? On 12/28/09 3:27 AM, jawe347@officeformac....

VB.NET Problem
Hi friend, I am using a master form in vb.net having two child forms. first one contain combobox of Customers Name. and have a button to create new . The second form has the code to create in Customer (New Customer Registration Form). it's working fine,but i need all that when user click on CreateNewCustomer Button the second pop up and user fill the form. as soon as submit the(second form) it should be closed and the Combobox of the first form should updated (Means add the new customer ) The combobox of customer on first form is databound all i need to fire a public ev...

Sending mail on different connectors by domain
Hi, i'm using Exchange 2003 Enterprise Ed. on cluster configuration and my server manage some domain names, in this moment i have one only SMTP connector pointing to smarthost in dmz. I want to configure some of users in a domain to sending mail directly without passing from the smarthost. (ex: user@xyz.com -> smarthost - user@abc.com -> directly). How can i configure all in order to make that? Someone can help me? Thanks! SMTP connectors can only handle actual domains, not specific e-mail addresses. In this case, you could have your default connector with the address sp...

E-mail error?
Recently my email ceased sending/receiving. The program has started asking me to enter in my username and password each time I try to send/receive (it never did that before); however, the log-in window just reappears after I click 'Ok'. I'm fairly certain I am entering the correct information -- it isn't telling me that I'm not. If I click cancel, I then receive an error message that says: Account: 'Shaw Email (smckelly)', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Por...

Countif Problem #7
I'm having a problem with a calculation, it works fine if i know what the last cell reference is, but unforunatley this figure will vary. How can i find out what the last cell reference is going to be ? and how do i use that in the calculation. Do i need to use a dummy reference ? The calculation i'm using is :- (countid(h4:h38,"<15"))/(countif(h4:h39,">0"))*100. 'H39' is the cell reference that will change depending on the amount of data on the spreadsheet How about just using the whole column =COUNTIF(H:H,"<15")/(COUNTIF(H:H,&q...

Linking problems in Excel 2007
I was trying to assist someone with Excel 2007 spreadsheets on their computer at a different company, but finding the same problem does not occur when I open them on my computer (also 2007). Here was her problem: Two workbooks open. Select a cell in the first (source), copy, then Paste Special, Paste Link into a cell in the other spreadsheet. A dialog box appears and asks which type of link it should be. At first she selected Excel object, but then the data appears as an object with sizing handles and cannot be formatted as data. Later found that she needed to select it as ...

What's the diff between MS Exchange Server and Internet E-mail?
I guess I know what Internet E-mail is: it logs onto your ISP's servers to send and receive, right? But what exactly is Exchange Server? -- -Dave It's a (local) mailserver mainly used in organizations which allows you to share Outlook items and lots more; http://www.microsoft.com/exchange -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Tips for cleaning up your mailbox Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net ...

Deleted e-mails #3
Sometimes when I delete e-mails from my in box they do not go to the deleted folder, they are deleted without the option to permanently delete them. There are no rules setup to do this. Any ideas? ...

Duplicate E-mail
Still getting duplicate E-mails from mail server. I'm using outlook 2002 and have 4 pop accounts in use. 2 are getting there E-mail from the same E-mail server. I have used them in a different send and receive group and started getting this error. I moved them to the same group and have deleted the pop accounts, after that created them again and still get the duplicate E-mail over and over again. Who knows how to get these pop accounts up and running without getting the E-mails over and over again. I had a similar problem on a workstation and perhaps this may work for you. Try going ...

Can't reply to e-mails
When I attempt to reply to internal or external e-mails it chimes and closes the e-mail. I can send new e-mails but can not reply or forward. ...