Object Error when priting a report - crm 1.2

Hello Everyone!
When I try to print a report on Microsoft CRM 1.2 an error message appears
"Object Error" and it doesn't print.
In some machines this message doesn't appear but it doesn't work also.

Any ideas?

Thank you!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

1. Try this:

http://crmserver/viewer/activexviewer/en/npviewer.exe  making sure to
replace "crmserver" with the name of your Microsoft CRM server.

2. Also check your browser to make sure it allows ActiveX.  In IE go to
Tools - Internet Options - Security -Local Intranet - Custom
Level - ActiveX controls and plugins. Make sure all settings are either
enable or prompt

Peter Lynch

"wanny" <wanny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello Everyone!
> When I try to print a report on Microsoft CRM 1.2 an error message appears
> "Object Error" and it doesn't print.
> In some machines this message doesn't appear but it doesn't work also.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thank you!

0
Peter
6/5/2006 7:04:44 PM
Thank you Peter!
Just one more question. Does it have to be done in the server?

"Peter Lynch" wrote:

> 1. Try this:
>
> http://crmserver/viewer/activexviewer/en/npviewer.exe  making sure to
> replace "crmserver" with the name of your Microsoft CRM server.
>
> 2. Also check your browser to make sure it allows ActiveX.  In IE go to
> Tools - Internet Options - Security -Local Intranet - Custom
> Level - ActiveX controls and plugins. Make sure all settings are either
> enable or prompt
>

> Peter Lynch

> "wanny" <wanny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello Everyone!
> > When I try to print a report on Microsoft CRM 1.2 an error message appears
> > "Object Error" and it doesn't print.
> > In some machines this message doesn't appear but it doesn't work also.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Thank you!

Sorry - you need to do it from every browser. (It installs an ActiveX
component on the client.)

Peter

> Thank you Peter!
> Just one more question. Does it have to be done in the server?
>

> "Peter Lynch" wrote:
>
>> 1. Try this:
>>
>> http://crmserver/viewer/activexviewer/en/npviewer.exe  making sure to
>> replace "crmserver" with the name of your Microsoft CRM server.
>>
>> 2. Also check your browser to make sure it allows ActiveX.  In IE go to
>> Tools - Internet Options - Security -Local Intranet - Custom
>> Level - ActiveX controls and plugins. Make sure all settings are either
>> enable or prompt
>>

>> Peter Lynch

>> "wanny" <wanny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hello Everyone!
>> > When I try to print a report on Microsoft CRM 1.2 an error message
>> > appears
>> > "Object Error" and it doesn't print.
>> > In some machines this message doesn't appear but it doesn't work also.
>> >
>> > Any ideas?
>> >
>> > Thank you!

0
Peter

Objects duplicated
If a workbook consists of Objects: Sheet1, Sheet2, This Workbook.... What would cause Excel to duplicate these objects in the same workbook. Somehow, I now have to sets of objects in the same workbook that are exactly the same. ...

Categories on nononline cred. card accts not showing in any report
I have a couple of accounts that I had to set up manually as the do not support online setup. I have used a Microsoft Excel Macro to create a QIF file which I imported the data into money 2006 fine. I can see the categories in the register on each transaction but when I go to REPORTS non of the transactions of the manually created nononline accounts are showing. In microsoft.public.money, SEABEE wrote: >I have a couple of accounts that I had to set up manually as the do not >support online setup. I have used a Microsoft Excel Macro to create a QIF >file which I imported the...

error message #89
I have Outlook 2002 from Office XP for students and teachers. When I try to opne outlook I get the following message: Unable to open your default email folders. The .DLL fild for the information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured. I have tried repairing office from the disk, uninstalling office and reinstalling office and uninstalling outlook and reinstalling outlook. Nothing has worked. barry <barry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Unable to open your default ema...

Outlook 2003 Time #2
My Outlook 2003 is displaying e-mails as having arrived one hour previous than the time on my computer. Has anyone seen this behavior? I've made sure the system and Outlook time zones match and that Outlook 2003 has all the latest updates. Any advice is appreciated. - Dave The time is set by the server, not by Outlook. That person may be using a server that needs swift kick to reset its time. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will ...

counting dates #2
in cells D & E i have a series of dates. I want to put a formular E - D = calculated number of days and i also dont want it calculating weekend? the purpose of this is excel to work out how many days it takes to serve a document is this possible and if so what is the formular please =NETWORKDAYS(Start_date,End_date,holidays) Holidays would be a range containing the dates of public holidays you wish to de excluded from your calculation. for example in your case, if you entered the range of holiday dates in cells H1:H10 =NETWORKDAYS(D1,E1,H1:H10) -- Regards Roger Govier "jenn...

Error when posting on Bank Transactions Screen
I have installed GP 9 on a workstation and there is now an error when entering on the Bank Transactions screen. You can enter fine, but when you are finished entering and you tab past the last amount entered to balance the transaction before posting you receive the following message. The stored procedure aagRemuberAADists returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 22004. Can anyone help me figure out what is going on here. It appears to accept the transactions just fine, but you have to click ok to this error everytime before moving on to another transaction. Also,...

y-axis #2
I'm trying do complete a graph on baseball facts, and i've included Stolen bases, Homeruns, RBIs, and Batting Averages. Well the y-axis won't display anything lower than zero. How do i change that so i can view the batting averages? Jeremy - I wasn't very good, and my batting average was still greater than zero. But anyway, if you double click on the Y axis, and click on the Scale tab, you can set any min and max values you want. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Je...

How to record which objects a user clicks on
Hi, New to the forums here. I would like to know how to track which objects a user clicks during a powerpoint presentation. I realize this will probably require a macro and that is where I need help. I'm fairly tech savvy, but I don't know how to program in VB. Whenever there is a mouseclick on an object in the slideshow, I would like two things to happen: 1) Advance to a particular slide (which I see can be set easily in the program) 2) Write data, to a separate file (it can be a text file), that reports which object was clicked. This would happen in the background so t...

4-1/2" x 7/8" 60-grit Type29 Zirconia Al (481-93634) Category: Coated Flap Disc Abrasives
Price:$67.20 Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B00295UZS6 Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00295UZS6 Item #: 481-93634. Diameter = 4 1/2 inArbor Diameter = 7/8 inGrit = 60Speed = 13300 rpm [Max]Abrasive Material = Zirconia AluminaHub Mounting = Arbor HoleApplicable Materials = Most Metals, Exotic Alloys, SteelType = Arbor Hole DiscQuantity = 10 per box Customers also search for: Discount 4-1/2" x 7/8" 60-grit Type29 Zirconia Al, Buy 4-1/2" x 7/8" 60-grit Type29 Zirconia Al, Wholesale 4-1/2" x 7/8" 60-grit Type29 Zirconia ...

How to report Exchange Traffic
how can manage to get daily reports about incoming and outgoing messages, incoming and outgoing data (mbytes)? Sascha, Exchange does not report such metrics. However, what type of firewall do you use. If it is PIX you can turn on its logging and it will tell you exactly how many MB have been sent in and out. You will have to use a third party product to read the log. Check http://lists.gpick.com/pages/Firewall_Log_Tools.htm for a list. If you are are looking to see the number of emails try using a third party solution. In our organization we use an anti-spam product called Spam Marshal...

crmdeletionservice error in CRM1.2
Hi there I have this error a lot. I have read this article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/898655/EN-US/ But even after rollup2 the error is there? Any suggestions? Thanks Steen Pedersen ...

cannot shift objects off sheet, but also cannot find objects
Trying to hide columns gives error "cannot shift objects off sheet." Try as I might, I cannot find any objects in or near the offending columns; indeed, there are no objects on the entire sheet. I went to Tools>Options>View>Objects and selected "Show All," but still nothing appears. An easier way to see if there are any objects on a sheet is through F5-Special. Cell comments are objects too. Do you have any of them? -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "danielo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0cff01c47b0d$f5a72620$a601280...

Outlook Error
I am getting a pop up box today when I try to launch Microsoft Office Outlook. It says "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." I cannot get into my email and do not know what to do. Any suggestions? -- oakx5 oakx5 wrote: > I am getting a pop up box today when I try to launch Microsoft Office > Outlook. It says "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the > Outlook window." I cannot get into my email and do not know what to do. Any > suggestions? Try resetting its views. Run the following...

When mail merge, I get this error, Pubmerge "out of memory"
I am trying to mail merge and I get the error Pubmerge "out of memory" I am using publisher 97 and Excel 2002 Save the data as a CSV (comma delimited), could be a solution. Are your MDAC components current? PUB97: How to Obtain Publisher 97 Knowledge Base HTML Help File http://support.microsoft.com/kb/185798/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "r5j4g" <r5j4g@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC339DE0-5122-4FBB-AD03-C6941B3E22A0@microsoft.com... >I am trying to mail me...

Business Contacts in Business Contact Manager #2
I am new to this portion of Outlook but badly need what it appears to offer. Since it is a subfolder of my pst file, can I assume it goes where the pst file goes? Is there any way to get the regular "Contacts" in Outlook copied/ or cut/paste to the "Business Contacts" in BCManager? I badly need the ability to use the UDF section of the BCM. ...

Error setting SelectedValue
We have a situation that is a little strange. We have a DropDownList which has 8 items the values are 0-7. If we do: cboLocation.Selected = "0"; This works the first time but the second time we do that we get an error: "'cboLocation' has a SelectedValue which is invalid because it does not exist in the list of items.\r\nParameter name: value" In the debugger, you can see that all the values are still there (including "0"). Now if I change the value to "3", I can do it 10 times and no error. If I change it back to "...

Annoying ODBC error
Hi, I hope that someone has an idea on this one because I am ready to tea my hair out. I have some data in an Access database from which I query within Excel From time to time, when I have completed the necessary task within M Query and selected to return the data to Excel, there is a pause afte which I get an error message as follows: "[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]Invalid character value fo cast specification on column number 20 (200402)" Column 20, with the heading "200402" is a value within the Access quer representing the month which the data relates to,...

Problem With Opening Embedded Object After Turning On "Track Chang
In order to use the routing function, I'm using company forms created in excel. On another tab, I've embedded "as icon objects" any supporting material created in Word. This works great, as recipients can double-click these icon objects and launch the documents in Word to view them. The problem occurs when I decided to add "Track Changes" to the files I am routing. When this is done, the icon objects still appear but can no longer be double-clicked. The online documentation in excel indicateds that you can't insert any embedded objects after "T...

Tree Listing #2
Hi Is it possible to create such a thing a database which acts like a familly tree. I have amny system driver cd's and would like to create an easier way to find certain drivers. I would like to have a list of manufacturers and driver types which open out to show subdirectories, as shown below. -Asus -Motherboard -A76DR +VGA +Sound +Lan -Gigabyte -Motherboard -G7VMM ...

How do I group objects and Word Art in Publisher?
I am creating a button and have our company logo along with a slogan that I put in Word Art. I would like to group these two items together so it will be easier to move around as one object. I have tried using the "select object" tool and it will not let me group them. It just moves my objects around and not as a group. I don't quite understand. Do you have a border around your page? If so send it to the back and try selecting your logo and WordArt again. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Fal...

error in Money 2000 on internet update
I'm using MS Money 2000. When doing the internet update, which has previously been okay, I now see the error message: Online Quotes and Exchange Rates: Money was unable to retrieve a quote for FTSE (London). The symbol $US:FTSE is invalid. To correct an invalid or expired symbol, go to the Details for that investment from the Portfolio and correct or delete the symbol. How can I correct this problem? Many thanks. James In microsoft.public.money, James wrote: >I'm using MS Money 2000. > >When doing the internet update, which has previously been okay, I now see >...

Outlllib.dll error
when opening an email, I get the following error: Outlook has caused an error in OUTLLIB.DLL. Outlook will now close. Using ME and Office 2000 Any suggestions? ...

Run Time Error '1004' Application or Onject-defined
Hi all. I am having a strange problem with the below code in that it produces the run time error when trying to Paste the Selection. However, if I perform the action manually in exactly the same way, as in recording the macro in the first place, it works!? How can I get this to run - it is after all, a really simple code. (Most frustrating) Thanks, Wes. Windows("Transaction_Record.xlsm").Activate Sheets("DETAILED_PMNTS_REC").Select Range("N2077:QV2089").Select Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Copy Windows("AUDIT_TR...

Sharing Excel Files #2
I am sharing one excel 2000 workbook with my collegues. We are three to use it. But if more than 1 is accessing the same worksheet, 2nd person cannot save the same. That is we cannot update at the same time. Can we all access and save data on shared workbook? It would be of great help if somebody gives more information on how to manage and handle shared workbooks? Thanks in Advance Shashank Soman Shashank, Try Tools - Share workbook. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Shanks" <anonymous@discussions.mi...

message stuck in outbox #2
Hi, I am running Outlook 2000 on XP and have an old message stuck in my outbox. It started (mapi?) spooling back in August when i was using another ougoing smtp but ultimately never got sent. I no longer have access to that outgoing smtp and cant seem to get rid of the message. I don't want to send it but i just want it out of my box. I can't find any files on my hard drive named 'outbox.*' to rename the file. Can anybody help? kc ...