Nuture Marketing sync

Does anyone know if there is a way, besides writing a
custom code, to sync nuture marketing with Outlook?  What
I'm trying to do is have the Next Step date from Action
Plans in Nuture Marketing show up in some sort of form on
the user's calendar in Outlook.  Any thoughts are greatly
appreciated.

Erin
0
Erin
8/6/2004 3:07:13 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Marketing Material
Hi Is anyone aware of marketing material or CRM presentation material that is available online or from Microsoft? We are offering CRM solutions and we are looking for the appropriate marketing material. We would appreciate any assistance as to where we could locate the correct info. Thanks Mark Start off at www.microsoft.com/crm then dig as deep as you like there is tons of material :-) Roger "Mark Braithwaite" wrote: > Hi > > Is anyone aware of marketing material or CRM presentation material that is > available online or from Microsoft? > > We are off...

market indexes
I've somehow deleted the standard indexes from Money. If I use the 'Compare with Index' option in the investment price history graph, it tells me I have no price history downloaded. How do I add those back to the program? -- Chris Cowles, Gainesville, FL Add them back to a watch account? It'll let you add indexes from a list. Don't remember exactly how. "Chris Cowles" <NoSpam@For.me> wrote in message news:Ou5qHrhwEHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I've somehow deleted the standard indexes from Money. If I use the > 'Compare with Index...

Offline Database Sync #3
Is there anyway to manually sync the offline database with the online database on the server? We have a register that travels to several weekend shows. We use the offline database when it travels and would like to reconnect it when it returns to the store. Since we process credit cards with a secure wireless connection, we want to run a Z report each day and settle the EDC Batch for credit card transactions. In order to accomplish that we do the following. We sync the offline database before the show. Then modify the SO Admin to point the primary database to the offline databas...

MARKETING OF MONEY 2006
In my area I have NOT seen ads for Money 2006 from Staples, Office Max, Circuit City this summer up to date. The ONLY availability has been at the Costco warehouse where I got my update. In past years the product has been widely available. Although it has not been advertised as much as in prior years, Quicken 2006 is available in some stores. What is the experience of others? I live in Connecticut. Steve ...

SYmbol for money market used in investment cash account
My Fidelity Investments account has a cash account that uses a money market fund for the cash. When I downlaod from Fidelity now, I get a new input for the money market fund which would be in additon to the cash portion and not correct. In Money 2002 (my version) the cash account portion is not associated with a fund and its corresponding symbol. Is there anyway I can clear this up? It seems that I need to assign a symbol to the cash portion of my investment account, but I can't see how to do it. In microsoft.public.money, Alan Holzhausen wrote: >My Fidelity Investments a...

CRM does not sync with Exchange and toolbar(plugin) does not work
When using: Outlook 2003 SP2 and Exchange Server SP2 with CRM 3.0 and the CRM Plugin, the problem is that: the buttons in the toolbar do not work either directly after install or at least after some time. Items of CRM and Exchange seem to be not synchronized (anymore) * The creditionals including password are saved in IE so that when you connect using IE there is no prompt for creditionals * The Server is added to the proxy-exclude-list and the trusted websites * The Server is correctly registered on our DNS and i even added the its entry in the windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts-file * Ther...

MRM
Hello - we recently deployed MRM (Email Retention) ... basic settings are 60 days Inbox, 2 years "Managed Folders" ... items are moved to Deleted Items and then 30 days later, they are purged from Deleted Items (allow recovery). There's more, but doesn't matter for this discussion/question. When this was deployed, we found many users had tons of data (GB's) moved from Managed Folders to the Deleted Items folder (as expected, very old msgs). All of our clients run in Cached Mode, so when the users came in the first day after MRM implementation, it took hou...

my iphones calendar won't sync with outlook
is there an easy way to get the info on my iPhone calendar backed up on my Outlook calendar (2003 version). I can sync fm Outlook to iPhone, but not the other way around. How can I back up all the data in my iPhone? "Livinlady" <Livinlady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC0D8BC8-D1AB-41E3-9936-80CB33FEB7AF@microsoft.com... > is there an easy way to get the info on my iPhone calendar backed up on my > Outlook calendar (2003 version). I can sync fm Outlook to iPhone, but not > the other way around. How can I back up all the data in my iP...

sync

Sales and Marketing
I have successfully installed Microsoft CRM 3.0, it is showing all the places but not showing Sales area and Marketing area so please send me solution for that. Thanks ...

Outlook Active sync on Windows Server 2003
On my main computer I am running Office 2003 Pro on a Small Business Windows Server 2003. I use Outlook 2003 for my mail, contacts and calendar. I have a Toshiba e400 Pocket PC 2003 which I sync (ActiveSync 3.8) with my main computer as user Jim. All updates to Office on the main computer get reflected on the PPC. However, any changes to contacts or calendar made on the PPC do not get reflected back up to the main computer upon syncing. Regular files sync fine, just not the Office databases. I had no problem syncing with Outlook when I was running Windows2000 Pro with Outlook2003. I'...

Update: Outlook Calendar Sharing Publishing/Syncing Incident Resol
I am pleased to announce that the publishing/syncing incident was resolved on Sunday 1/3/10 at 12:30pm PST. An investigation is underway to determine the root cause of the incident and to put measures in place to ensure something like this does not happen again. Please note that this was a partial outage and not all users were affected. Thanks, Christian Miller Microsoft Corporation ...

Money 2004 Continuous sync ?? Or something
My Money 2004 Deluxe appears to execute a process every few seconds that takes 100 % of the processor. This started to occur after I linked to MS Money 2004 for the Pocket PC ( I think). The program is bocoming useless because I have to wait forever to execute any command. Any Ideas ??? ...

syncing to exchange
I just bought a new pocket pc. I am trying to sync my outlook 2002 on my laptop running Windows XP to my new Dell Axim X30. I have my outlook talking to the exchange server. I am not using a proxy server. I am recieving a CONMGR_36 error. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong. That sounds like an Activesync error - best to post to m.p.pocketpc or ....pocketpc.activesync for more help. Craig Chang wrote: > I just bought a new pocket pc. I am trying to sync my > outlook 2002 on my laptop running Windows XP to my new > Dell Axim X30. I have my outlook talking to the exchange > ...

PDA
I have a PDA with a full Calender of information, I am about to put Outlook on my PC and start to sync between the two, will the blank data on Outlook erase the Calender entries on my PDA or will Outlook be updated to reflect my PDA -- Many Thanks Check with the sync software you're using to see if it allows you to define what happens for the initial sync. "Wisty" <Wisty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80AD4EB9-CFAA-47A4-863B-25A235416B09@microsoft.com... > I have a PDA with a full Calender of information, I am about to put > Outlook > on...

Sync of .OST to server does not match?
We have multiple users that have this issue: Exchange 5.5 sp4 with Outlook 2002 SP2. When the user select to sync, it completes without errors but then if you compare the messages count for the online folder and the offline folder - they do not match. This is true for folders such as inbox/sent. I have started outlook in offline mode and forced a synchronization - this did not fix it. Also verified that there are no filters set on the sync setup. In one instance, I have deleted the .ost and created a new one. After a while, the message count again does not match. Any suggestions on wher...

Will Exchange 2003 SP2 allow for EAS to sync public folders?
I haven't seen a definite "yes" and was hoping I wouldn't have to go to a 3rd party tool to sync a public folder calendar to a mailbox calendar ...

Nuture Marketing sync
Does anyone know if there is a way, besides writing a custom code, to sync nuture marketing with Outlook? What I'm trying to do is have the Next Step date from Action Plans in Nuture Marketing show up in some sort of form on the user's calendar in Outlook. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Erin ...

Money 2006 and World Market Stocks
Hi, I know that in Money 2005, I cannot get quotes for stocks that are traded in the Hong Kong stock market. Is it also true for Money 2006? If so then I think it's not worth the upgrade... thanks in advance. There have been no changes in the markets that M06 will download. -- "Alan" <Alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BBC2E69-7739-4E57-A7D6-326AAE1F8E27@microsoft.com... > Hi, I know that in Money 2005, I cannot get quotes for stocks that are > traded > in the Hong Kong stock market. Is it also true for Money 2006? If so > then ...

Importing marketing list
How do I import a marketing list into CRM without associating it with an Account, Contact or Lead? These are purchsed lists and will not become real leads until we run them through a campaign and get some campaign responses back. I just need to import an e-mail list into CRM and have the e-mail field populated (it could be associated with a Lead if there was no other option). When I import the list into a Marketing List, I have to associate it with something, so I chose Lead, but then it only provides me with the three fields Company Name, Last Name and Topic...there are no other fi...

Offline sync folder
I have a user that has recently been upgraded to Outlook 2003 on a laptop. Before the upgrade, she would sync her folder for offline use when she exited. Now when she exits the popup appears as it did before, but any new items are not available offline. What is the reason for this and how do I FIX IT? ...

REMOTE SYNC
I have a new Windows 2003 SBS with Exchange 2003. Everything works fine. We all have POP3 accounts with Bellsouth as our provider. We receive and send mail fine. I have one user that wants to Remote Connect (XP) to server to update the public calendar. How do I acomplish this Remote Sync with his laptop. We are all running Outlook 2003. Any ideas on how to do this. We also have PcAnywhere if that will help. Thank you, -- NetLanMlw Well, the user could RDP to the SBS 2003 server but only 2 RDP connections are allowed and this is not very secure. I would suggest having the user ...

CRM will not Sync Phone Calls
We just started using CRM 4.0 and trying to Sync on 1 computer (all others work fine) this once computer keeps trying to Sync 45,000 phone calls. We had it down to 10,000 calls but once it restarted it went back to 45,000. Any suggestions as to why these phone calls wont sync? Check your local data and ensure you are filtering the way you want. You can check local data querys under the CRM menu "Modify Local Data Groups" "Briand" wrote: > We just started using CRM 4.0 and trying to Sync on 1 computer (all others > work fine) this once computer keeps tryi...

stock market
Are there any stock market newsgroups? thanks ,Milt In microsoft.public.money, milt wrote: >Are there any stock market newsgroups? misc.invest.stocks would be the biggest. ...

Sync Issues Folder #2
I have installed MS Office 2003 and I am using it with Excahnge server. For some reason, the "Sync Issues" folder under my mailbox folder has been renamed to "Sync Issues1". I'd like to get the name changed back to the original "Sync Issues". I can't use the usual folder rename as this is a special outlook folder related to the server sync. features in Outlook 2003. I am using Outlook in cached mode. How can I get ths folder back to its orginal name? ...