NullReferenceException after Data Migration.

Hi,
I already posted this question here but not solve my problem. After a simple
test migration some pages of WEB GUI show this error:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an
object.

I migrate one appointment and one activityparty with participation mask of
organizer for a user. After the migration I can see the appointment on CRM
in the activity list, the calendar day view, the calendar month view, but in
the calendar week view I get this error:

object.]
   Microsoft.Crm.CalendarUtil.BuildConflictingArray(XmlNodeList allNodes,
Int32 count, Array& conflictingArray) +226
   Microsoft.Crm.CalendarUtil.RenderWeek(TextWriter output, XmlDocument
activityDoc, DateTime startDate) +465
   _ASP.week_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __output, Control
parameterContainer) +162
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +27
   System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +7
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +243

Can somebody help me, please?

Thank you for pay attention.
[]'s
Vin�cius Pitta Lima de Ara�jo

0
Vin
6/30/2004 1:26:23 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

filtering data with a variable
i wish to filter a list by using the contains option, but i want to filter with contains a varible with its cell, then return the filtered result, cell a only to another part of my sheet, can this be done. example Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="=*test*", Operator:=xlAnd i want to replace test with a variable name, I have tried removing the speech marks but cannot seem to get it right, any help greatly recieved johny Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="=*" & yourvariablenamehere & "*" john.9.williams@bt.com wrote: > > i wis...

Consolidating data
Hi folks, I have a huge number of records (approx 140,000). These represent patients attending a doctor's clinic. I am trying to harvest the data and obtain figures for how many times each patient has attended the clinic. I could use Countif but I do not want to add 5000 different patients as the lookup. Suggestions welcome! Thanks, Danny Danny J, Break the data up into manageable chunks on separate sheets. Then select one of the chunks, and use Data | Pivot Table. When you create your pivot table, drag the name first to the row fields, and then again to the data items....

Data Import Utility
Hello All, I need RMS data import utility.Can any1 guide me OR give me the utility.i have thousands of Lookup codes in Excel & notepad format and i need to import all of them in RMS database.I can use DTS in Sql Server but that is not feasible. Thank & Regards Junaid- This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0382_01C6A431.25D77DB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Junaid, I gave up on the SO Import Utility. Just didn't have the control we = needed. We use EMS SQL Import; http://www.sql...

entering data in forms
Access 2002; Users entering same entries in different rows. (example: state)Would like to have the words inserted after the first few letters/numbers are entered much like Excel. They would enter Kentucky the first time and then the next rows when Ke or Ken is typed, Kentucky shows as input. Is this possible? How? A combo box with AutoExpand property set to Yes does that very thing, -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Cabfl" wrote: > Access 2002; Users entering same entries in different rows. (example: > state)Would like to have the words inserted after ...

How to move GP 7.5 Data to SBM 7.5
Hi, Is there a 'How To' for moving a company from GP 7.5 to SBM 7.5? I did a backup and restore in SQL Manager, but I'm getting errors that I think relate to differences in the account framework. Also, I get SOP not setup properly message when I try to use Quotes, Orders Incovices in SBM. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks, Josh ------=_NextPart_0001_6DD81F48 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Joshua, Thank you for posting in newsgroups! There is not a migration tool or 'How To' for moving a company from Great Plains 7.5 to SBM 7.5. There...

picking out matched data
I have 2 different sets of data each with 3 columns. I am going to place the 2 sets of data on Sheet 1 of a spreadsheet and Sheet 2 of a spreadsheet. The data in a row across the 3 columns pertains to each other. This is true for the data on each sheet. I need to take the data from sheet 1 and have it match up with any entries that exist on sheet 2, and have it show these matches on sheet 3. The problem is the data in sheet 1 and 2 are not exactly the same. On sheet 1 the data is: Customer Name, Transaction#, Acct#. On Sheet 2 the data is: Customer Name, Reference #, Acct#...

How to create 3 axes chart based on three series of data

Excel Sheet loses format when paste new data
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I have a sheet that I want to format with bold or font size and be able to paste data into it from csv files that are emailed to me. I want to end up with a sheet that is in the format I set the sheet up originally for. I hoped not to have to reformat each and every entry as I past new data in. Is there a way to set columns or rows to be a certain font size, bold, regular and have any data pasted in assume the new sheet's format that was set in the cell being pasted to? Paste Special "Values" or use Data>...

How do I INSERT data into an excell spread sheet ODBC?
I am trying to use the ODBC excell driver and trying to insert data into my spread sheet as if it was a data base. How do I do this and are there any publications of the functionality of the ODBC driver used to access EXCEL FILES? If you go to the Data menu, Get External Data, New Database Query, th wizard will start to walk you through the rest of it. You will see list of databases to choose from and once you select your database yo will be presented witht he list of tables. Click on a table and yo will see the list of fields available in that table -- Message posted from http://www.E...

NullReferenceException after Data Migration.
Hi, I already posted this question here but not solve my problem. After a simple test migration some pages of WEB GUI show this error: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I migrate one appointment and one activityparty with participation mask of organizer for a user. After the migration I can see the appointment on CRM in the activity list, the calendar day view, the calendar month view, but in the calendar week view I get this error: [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] Microsoft.Crm.CalendarUtil.BuildCo...

Migrating Accounts

Data Labels on Filtered Data
I am trying to put Data Labels on a Stock Chart, using a different data source for the chart and the labels (in adjacent columns) I have tried various add-ins and trials (Jwalk chart tools and power pack, XY labeler) I have also searched high and low for an answer but all roads seem to lead here.... The problem is that when I change the data source using the filters the data source changes ok but the data labels go skew-wiff. is there a solution for this? or am I missing something obvious? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Dave Excel 2003 Hi, This looks like a bug in the c...

Data Limit on Bar Chart?
I am trying to display a Clustered Column chart that is pulling data from multiple worksheets. I have 12 worksheets containing data & the chart is on its own seperate worksheet. Each worksheet has 4 or 5 rows of data in 3 columns, 2 columns contain actual data & the other contains text for date headings. When using the chart wizard I can graphically select the data w/ my mouse & it lets me get 2 worksheets worth of data then I cannot input anymore. When I try to put in more it resets the data window to just one entry, instead of that one plus the other 9 I just selected....

Migrating data from ACT to CRM (how to get at act! data)
I intend on using the DMF to migrate data to CRM. The question I have is how do I get at the underlying database that ACT uses. I see the MS excel file for ACT has table and field mappings but I need to do some specialized SQL. I can't seem to figure out though how to get into the SQL database where the ACT information is stored. How do I log into that database? Thanks! -Elie From my days working with ACT, I thought the databse was built around Microsoft Access. If indeed the databas is SQL then you should be able to get your SQL DBA to grant you access to the SQL Database. -- Rgds...

Forms and Input Data
I created a report form on Sheet 1 and a set of input data on subsequen Sheets 2, 3, ... link to the report. The report is to show informatio on either of the data I select. Are there simple steps for me to pick either set of data I want t display on the report? I've thought of a pull-down menu so that if select "1", the report will show data set "1", and so on. Yet I don' know how to do it. I tried the "replace" command by highlighting al the cell in the Report sheet then type "2" in place of "1" to replac the data set then hitting...

graph data from multiple worksheets
I have about 10 worksheets with data in them, I would like to put it all on one chart, how do I do it? I cannot fit it all in one worksheet. Produce the chart from the data from your first workshet. Go to your second worksheet, select the relevant data, copy, go to your chart, edit/ paste special, and accept the relevant option to add a new data series or add data to an existing series. Alternatively having produced your original chart, go to Source Data, and either adding data to an existing series or adding a new series will allow you to select the relevant data from whichever work...

Extracting data and returing to colums.
I am about half way there, but I need some more help. These are web inquires that parsed out in the same colum and repeat th same way all down the page. I want to be able to use the fields as guidelines to pull the dat adjacent to it and sent to the new colum. In a way it is transposin all the data, but I need to pull all the first names of these peopl and have them align in the first colum. Same for Last name, business etc. So if the information that I have come across like this in th spreadsheet, I just want the customer infomation to move to th appropriate colums like the third example...

importing table data
Somehow we ended up with 2 copies of a database and data was entered into each of them. Is it possible to import the data from a table in one database to a table in another database that already has existing records in it? If so, how can I do this? Thank You, CEV You can link all the tables from the second in the first then run append queries. BUT the problem is in adding duplicate records or overwriting new data with old if records have been updated. If all you have been doing is adding records then there is no overwrite problem. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little ...

matching and entering data
Hi, will try to explain my problem as best as I can. I have 2 worksheets. Each worksheet has in column A a list of unique customer numbers. Sheet 1 has 75000 rows AND 4 extra columns of data and sheet 2 has 63000 rows. What I need to do in sheet 2 is: If customer number in Sheet 2 has a corresponding customer number in sheet 1I need to insert the corresponding 4 cells of data aginst the customer number in sheet 2 also remember the row numbers in sheet 1 & 2 do not correspond! Please help :-) You probably want Vlookup. Assume your data in Sheet1 is in Columns A:E,...

imported data not recognised in formulae
We have a software package from which we can export data (numbers and text) to MS Excel. When i try an run a simple "IF" formula on the imported data, excel always returns a negative result. For example, the imported data cell has content "name00", and i put in a regular IF formula to use this data, it is never recognized as *true*. If i manually re-type the information into the cell then it is picked up - and a *true* result is returned! If i paste special the data into excel i get the option of unicode or text, or i have the choice to export the data directly. None...

System.NullReferenceException during XML Deserialization
I'm experiencing odd behavior on the part of the XMLSerializer. I'm deserializing an XmlNode. The XmlNode is pass as part of a call to IConfigurationSectionHandler.Create. My XML looks like: <sectionName> <settings> ... ... ... </settings> </sectionName> I have define my class as such: [XmlRoot(Namespace="", IsNullable=false, ElementName="settings")] public class MyAppSettings { .... } I am passing my XmlNode to the XmlSerializer like so: return serializer.Deserialize( new XmlNodeReader( section.ChildNo...

Outlook Data Files #3
Hi All Can anybody tell me what exactly the Outlook data files do? and what happens if you delete one. Does it automatically reset itself? I somehow ended up with more than one so I have done a backup and cleaned them out by deleting htem. Outlook data files contain all your Outlook data. Clarify the rest of your questions. Read this: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010771141033.aspx -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "News" <someone@someone.com> wrote in messa...

Data truncated in text box on form
I have researched the various issues as it relates to truncation of memo fields. I read Allen Browne's fine treatise on the subject. However I am experiencing something I can't quite understand or correct. Here goes. I have a form with a text box control on it. There is a query that runs that populates this text box. The table the query runs against has a field formatted as memo and the data looks fine in there. When I run the query on its own the memo fields appear in their entirety. As a note, within this query I do not use the "Group By" sorting. However, when I loo...

Where are my non-default user data?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop 1) Where are the entourage folders (email, contacts, calender) comparable to the .pst folder in windows? I would like to store them (via an alias) in a true crypt container so that they inaccessable in case my notebook is stolen. They are NOT in my document folder. If somebody could tell me the exact name or ending of these files, I could find them using the finder. <br><br>2) Where are the personal data folders of imail, icalender and iaddress book? How can I delete them permanen...

Data Source (Publisher 2003)
I have created a data source in excel that has several worksheets. When I do the merge it only merges one of the worksheets and all the others I have to merge idividually. Is that normal or is there something that I have done incorrectly. Please Advise -- Amy You can only use one data source at a time. (one worksheet) Data sources http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH063580651033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jessica@aol.com" <Jessicaaolcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...