Now you can pass IT Exam with high scores

Now you can pass IT Exam with high scores
Hi friends,
Now you can pass your IT certification exam in first attempt with high
scores by using the ITRealExams latest dumps, so Visit http://www.ITRealExams.com
and get mcse, mcst, ccna, ccnp, oracle 9i, 10g, 11i, a+, server+,
security+, PMI and many more.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

In excel and a pivot table
Hi there, I'm learning to use pivot tables. How can I stop the table listing (blank) in certain cells? I want to keep the data it relates to but would rather see that cell empty Regards Mansel In step 3 of the pivot table wizard, you can click the Options button, and in this dialog there's a checkbox "For Empty Cells, show" and you can fill in something (or leave blank) HTH Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Mansel" wrote: > Hi there, I'm learning to use pivot tables. How can I stop the table listing > (blank) in certain cells? > > I want to keep the da...

How can we change rpc port on outlook client
How can we change rpc port on outlook client to use different port than 135 and I can do either TCPrelay or port redirect to connect to the Exchange server on port 135. ...

i can't get a publisher 2002 file as the main page on e mail
it becomes distorted when i send it via e mail. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524821033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "ejm" <ejm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90401E76-1332-4311-8D9C-C6F5D591C4FE@microsoft.com... > it becomes distorted when i send it via e mail. ...

How Can I make a cell flash in Excel
I am looking to highlight certain cells in a column of data and would be helpful to make them flash, as oposed to just standard formatting Hi flashing would require VBA (using for example the OnTime method). But I strongky recommend against it: - slows down Excel - has IMHO nothing to do with serious spreadsheets - requires VBA and won't work if macros are disabled If you still want to go on with this search the Google archives for 'blinking cell' "Cumbo" wrote: > I am looking to highlight certain cells in a column of data and would be > helpful to make them ...

How can I change which cell is selected next, other than Down, Le.
I know there should be a simple answer to this question, but I can't find it on the "Help" menu. Hi Bethany tools / options / edit "move selection after enter" -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "Bethany" <Bethany@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50CD805D-F385-4457-9363-5C3A3EF7825D@microsoft.com... >I know there should be a simple answer to this question, but I can't find >it > on the "Help" menu. tools->options->edit and select one of...

Can't delete e-mails from inbox!
Hello, I have recently been unable to delete any of my e- mails in my inbox. I have looged-off my computer dozens of times, but the delete button simply does not work. I'm still able to receive and send e-mails, but I can't delete anything. Any suggestions. Thanks. Bob ...

Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on 220V electricity?
Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on 220V electricity? (if just use US/EU travel adapter). "Aster" <asterr@nospam.microsoft.news> wrote in message news:OqbntjXqKHA.4636@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on > 220V electricity? > (if just use US/EU travel adapter). Yes. Most are rated to 300v. If you want a replacement for yours (as in your previous post), one of these solutions might work: ttp://www.cablewholesale.com/specs/power-cable/10w1-15306.ht...

Can't connect with Money06
Please, help me out. I just installed and i could not go online. It said, my information could not be verified. So, I connect myself OFFLINE...Now when I clic on Go Online botton, nothing happens...i can't go online..Please help me In microsoft.public.money, Jeff wrote: >Please, help me out. I just installed and i could not go online. It said, my >information could not be verified. So, I connect myself OFFLINE...Now when I >clic on Go Online botton, nothing happens...i can't go online..Please help me See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;891338 ...

How can I use Outlook in AOL 9.x ?
I am temporarily using AOL and have in the past always used Outlook 2000 to access and answer my e-mail. But in AOL there is always this propietary AOL face for mail and I do not want that. What must I do to use Outlook in AOL again? Ritter197 <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote: > I am temporarily using AOL and have in the past always used Outlook > 2000 to access and answer my e-mail. > But in AOL there is always this propietary AOL face for mail and I do > not want that. > > What must I do to use Outlook in AOL again? AOL has instructions on how to access AOL mail...

Why can't i set graph origin to 0 ( 1 = min)
Hi lighting my data, creating a line graph. I am unable to set my x axis origin = 0. Switch to a XY Scatter chart and you will be able to designate a x value of zero. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <C74EFF87-357C-4121-881E-39BFBD34ACDE@microsoft.com>, MAD@discussions.microsoft.com says... > Hi lighting my data, creating a line graph. I am unable to set my x axis > origin = 0. > ...

How can I copy a picture from one excel file and paste into the exact location
How can I copy a picture from one excel file and paste it into the exact same location relative to the page in another file? hi. If picture is image control.... on tool bar menu, click design icon. then click image control on sheet. now you can copy and paste. >-----Original Message----- >How can I copy a picture from one excel file and paste it >into the exact same location relative to the page in >another file? >. > ...

How can I make my signature as an hyperlink? Outloook 2002 SP3
-- The BOSS http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "intelegend" <intelegend@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Absolutely nothing. ...

How can I get data from one worksheet into another exsiting worksh
Here is my case: I already have 2 worksheets both include 2 columns: Cell & Site Name. WorkSheet A includes all the cells and site names; WorkSheet B includes only a small portion of Cells. Now what I need to do is to get the site name for each cell in worksheet B. I don't want to manually copy & paste. Is there any way to speed up? Thanx! Cell Site Name T50MB7 T73MA7 T73MA8 T73MA9 T04MV9 T04MW7 T34MK7 T34MK8 T51ME1 T51ME2 T51ME3 T04MV1 T34OR2 T34OR7 T34OR8 Sabrina, you can use the VLOOKUP formula to fill in your Site Names in Worksheet B. Example: =VL...

Msimn has caused an error in KERNEL32.dll Msimn will now close
I am running Windows ME and started to receive the above error when trying to start Outlook. Outlook then lets me click on the error and close Outlook. Recently I did do a Microsoft Automatic Upgrade to software, and possibly had a member of my family receive a large file with pictures. Right after that I started to experience this problem. Msimn.exe is Outlook Express. Are you using OE or Office's Outlook--2 diff programs? If OE, post in the Windows ME or OE forum. "Bob Sherwin" wrote: > I am running Windows ME and started to receive the above error when trying to ...

Still can't get fonts to work!!!
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Before I begin, I ask that anyone that reads this question PLEASE read it to the end before posting a suggestion, as I have already performed a lot of the tasks suggested in previous posts of this kind. <br><br>I am having what appears to be an all-too-common problem. Word seems to be incapable of selecting the fonts I ask for. When I highlight text and select a font, it changes it to a completely different font. <br><br>I have already tried the following at least 5 times (with no Office pro...

values can't be input into cell in Excel 2003
Some of my excel file has problem since I changed to use office 2003. Symptom: I have a spreadsheet of Excel 2003 that includes a combo box of values, when I select one of those values. The excel will pops up a error message: "The cell or chart you are trying to change is protected and therefore read- only." It has no problem in Office 2000. Since I started to use Office 2003, I found that there are many issues. Is Office 2003 really backward compatible with older version such as 2000 and 97? I am really frustrated. Please help Thanks Michael Sounds as if the worksheet ...

Can't restore Outlook 2003 from the notification area (Windows XP Pro)
If I minimise Outlook to the systray, and then attempt to restore it at a later time I receive the following message in an XP balloon. "Outlook is not responding. If you are using an Exchange server email account you can cancel pending server requests by clicking the Outlook icon in the notifications area and then clicking Cancel Server Request on the shortcut menu. " I am not using Exchange, therefore I don't have the option to cancel server requests - this is a standalone system - it's not even networked! How do I resolve this? I have to restart the system to get it ru...

message: can't access outlook.pst
hi when i try to sendqreceive i get a message the file C:\WINDOWS\outlook.pst could not be accessed is it a virus? what do i do? thanks ari >-----Original Message----- >hi >when i try to sendqreceive i get a message the file >C:\WINDOWS\outlook.pst could not be accessed >is it a virus? >what do i do? >thanks >ari >. Find the backup by finding file c:\win\localsettings\applicationdata\Microsoft\outlook*.pst and it should come up, rename and swap over the current and backup (you will need to close Outlook). To retrieve your data, you need to archive all yo...

ITK ... how can I get it?
How can I get the Implementation ToolKit? Course 8018 refers to the ITK as methodology and templates in CRM deployment phases. Thanks in advance. It's on the partner site, if you have access go to: https://partner.microsoft.com/productssolutions/business/40012097 You can download it there from a link at the bottom of the article. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "jianwa" wrote: > How can I get the Implementation ToolKit? > > Course 8018 refers to the ITK as methodology and templates in CRM deployment > phases. > > Thanks in advance....

Where can I find the stored emails and shared calendar info
I have a client that was setup with exchange 2003 for inter-office email. Well the person that originally set them up used an evaluation copy. I set them up with a legit version of SBS 2003. I want to import their old emails and shared calendar...but I cannot find their old info. I ghosted their old drive so I would not lose anything. Help "Mike Baird" <techsupport@vegasras.com> wrote in news:89d001c48564 $989434d0$a401280a@phx.gbl: > I have a client that was setup with exchange 2003 for > inter-office email. Well the person that originally set > them up use...

How can I change to inches instead of pixels in Picture Manager?
I'm trying to size a huge pile of photos in MS Office Picture Manager, and I need to have the sizing in inches, not pixels. But I can't seem to find a way to change that setting. Is it possible, and if so, how and where? Thanks!!! "donnalee1966" <donnalee1966@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3446B8A9-56D0-4F9A-88D0-8C743E7A2B7E@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to size a huge pile of photos in MS Office Picture Manager, and > I > need to have the sizing in inches, not pixels. But I can't seem to find a > way > to ...

can't send to hotmail or msn, dcom 10009 error?
Hello, I have an exchange 2003/win2003 server with all the latest updates/sp/smtp patches and it has weird errors when sending to msn or hotmail.com. I enabled the message tracking center and tried sending a test, but it sits in the queue, and message tracking repeats that it sent it..... 4/4/2005 3:25 SMTP: Started Outbound Transfer of message 4/4/2005 3:33 Message transferred to mc9-f25.hotmail.com through smtp 4/4/2005 3:34 SMTP: Started Outbound transfer of message 4/4/2005 3:41 Message transferred to mc7-f25.hotmail.com through smtp etc. the system event log has dcom 10009 errors ...

How to use Find Now?
Using Outlook 2002, Windows When in Contacts, I used to be able to do FIND, then enter a specific word of text, then FIND NOW, and it would find all contacts where the word existed in the large text box. So, if I created a contact and wrote a memo saying "this guy is an astronaut," but later forgot the guy's name, I could do a FIND NOW for the word "astronaut" and it would find the contact entry for that guy. This same version of OL2002, on this same computer, will no longer find the word "astronaut" if it isn't entered in one of the dialog boxes -- na...

how can i copy and paste the value at the bottom of a column
how can i copy and paste the value at the bottom of a column even when the coloum gets longer The Question as well as your name is ambiguous don't know if you are ready to copy or to paste. Sometimes giving the purpose will get you a completely different and more useful reply. (who, when, why, where, how, how much) This macro will get you to the last cell in a column (toolbars.htm) Sub GotoBottomOfCurrentColumn() 'Tom Ogilvy 2000-06-26 Cells(Rows.Count, ActiveCell.Column).End(xlUp).Select End Sub I guess this is the closest I can provide to your question, it copies the l...

Can't exit application due to an infinite loop in a thread.
Hi. I make a program with Visual C++. First I create, show and update a Window. Then I launch a thread which has and endless loop. After that I get, translate and dispatch the messages for my window. When I close the window, the system distroys it, but the program doesn't exit. It does only if i remove my loop from the thread. Here is some code: int __stdcall WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance,LPSTR lpszCmdLine, int nCmdShow){ ........./// variables defined HWND hwndMain = CreateWindow("MainWndClass", "Sample",WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW,100,100,250,210,NULL,...