Now you can pass IT Exam with high scores

Now you can pass IT Exam with high scores
Hi friends,
Now you can pass your IT certification exam in first attempt with high
scores by using the ITRealExams latest dumps, so Visit http://www.ITRealExams.com
and get mcse, mcst, ccna, ccnp, oracle 9i, 10g, 11i, a+, server+,
security+, PMI and many more.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How can I create a NEW PROFILE OFFICE 2003
I have a Profile which is causing problems with my PST. I was told to create a new profile to use but NOT to create a new one by COPYING the old one. I know how to creat a New profile but HOW CAN I EASILY IMPORT THE EMAIL DATA FROM THE OLD PROFILE TO THE NEW ONE , other than retyping all of the email accounts over again. I have several accounts. I dont know if simply making a COPY of the old profile except that by doing so may simply create a bad profile all over again. You can't, if you want a clean profile (and you do). Just recreate the Email accounts. It can't be that...

Can't Log On
Win XP Pro Dell PC - Am having HD problem so disconnected from network to troubleshoot. Can't log on unless PC is connected to the network. I've tried SAFE MODE and can't get on that way. Does anyone know how to get past the log on screen w/o connecting the PC to the network? Any help will be greatly appreciated. KenP Merry Christmas "KenP" <KenP@discussions.microsoft.com> said this in news item news:D0DEE62F-5963-4AD3-8188-EE6891E38430@microsoft.com... > Win XP Pro Dell PC - Am having HD problem so disconnected from network to > troubl...

can't download sp1 or sp2
Money will not do the update... I can disable my firewall and anti virus, and it still sends the error... can't do this something is interfeering. I can still sign in to MSN, and get my financials, stock updates, just no SP1 or SP2... I'm tired of being reminded that Money won't work unless I do this upgrade... I asked Microsoft Support to email or send a link to ftp the files and they are refusing. I have emailed with support for over 3 weeks, following instructions of emptying my cache, making sure certain dlls are installed and running, deleting keys, reinstalling, disabeling...

Can't send, can receive
Hey everyone, Currently I am able to receive all my email from POP server, however when I send a message, it is taken from outbox and moved into sent items, but never gets to where it is going. My mail server does require authentication, and the settings are all correct. They do not restrict connecting to third party mail server, as long as it is authenticated. I receive no error message, they just act like they went out but go nowhere. Have tried removing the email account and resetting it up, but to no avail. My laptop that accesses the same account, but through a different network, is...

Changed Titled bar and now sort doesn't default to "Header Row"
I feel like an idiot. I deleted the first row in a data field that I used to be able to sort by. After inserting a new row and re-titling each column, when I go to sort now the default comes up "No Header Row" and I have to switch it back to "Header Row". Is there something I can do to get it to default back to "Header Row" like it was before I messed it up? Excel likes to see something different that distinguishes the header row. One easy fix is to bold that header row. Steven wrote: > > I feel like an idiot. I deleted the first row in a data f...

SQL Syntax: Can anyone help?
Hi All Access 2007 Windows XP I have a table called: UsystblApplication Which has 2 fields called: 1. FieldName 2. Number I want to be able to Update the reccord from a form which has a control called: 1. Me.txtLastUsedRecordProject And do it from a Command Button. I am using the code below, and although I get the warning that I won't be able to undo it. It just doesn't not alter. Here is the code I am using Can anyone help? Private Sub CmdLastUsedRecord_Click() Dim strSQL As String strSQL = "UPDATE UsystblApplication SET [Number]= " _ & txtLastUsedReco...

How to freeze NOW()
Hi all, I am using the NOW() to avoid typing in the date/time of some data i am collecting. the problem is that all the cells with now get recalculated every time i enter new data in the spreadsheet. How do I "freeze" the older data so that NOW() does not get recalculated in those cells or is there a way to transform the output of now into some text so that it does not get recalculated?. thanks Rather than =NOW(), type CTRL+; (semi-colon) followed by space and then CTRL+: (colon) to get date and time as if you had typed them best wishes -- Bernard Liengme MVP Excel htt...

Applying for a Mortgage can be overwhelming #2
Applying for a Mortgage can be overwhelming and confusing. It is important that we all read up a little bit on information that is free to us. At http://TopMortgageDictionary.com you can receive important information and knowledge that you can take with you when you seek out a loan, or for refinance or refinancing a loan or mortgage. ...

how can i add a category to XY-graph?
I would like to create an XY-graph with 3 data tables : 1. Name of company : category 2. dividend yield : data 3. ratio : data how can i see 1 next to XY data point (created from 2 and 3). I can make the XY with 2+3 without any problem, but it makes it impossible to see which company name goes with it. It would be nice to be able to show this. thanks for the help. Bruno - You can use a third party add-in to apply data labels from a worksheet range to plotted points. Here are two very good ones which are free, easy to install, and easy to use: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://a...

Last Day of a Week based on NOW()
Good evening all, Just a quick question. How would I work out what all the days in a wee are, based upon the current date. So, have 7 cells, which would work out what their date is, based o today. Example. Today is Thursday, 24th June. Monday- 21/06/2004 Tuesday - 22/06/2004 Wednesday - 23/06/2004 Thursday - 24/06/2004 Friday - 25/06/2004 Saturday - 26/06/2004 Sunday - 27/06/2004 Is this actually possible? With vague thinking, I beleive it might be but I'm not exactly sure how I'd go about working it into a formula Maybe a helper column that would place the the current date into th...

Now
Hi I'm using excel and it is asking me to use NOW formula Where? When? -- HTH Bob Phillips "Jill graeve" <jillgraeve@training.net.nz> wrote in message news:uoGNMj0WFHA.1148@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi > I'm using excel and it is asking me to use NOW formula > > > "Jill graeve" wrote > > I'm using excel and it is asking me to use NOW formula "Bob Phillips" wrote > Where? When? I'd guess... in school? Jordon "Bob Phillips" <phillips@tiscali.co.uk> skrev i melding news:e5kMjF4WFHA.2796@T...

How can I do a progress bar
Hi, I have this macro that gets it=B4s time to load. I need to create a progress bar or MsgBox that tells me that the macro is loading. How can I do this? Have a nice day Loading or running? If running, the simpliest way is to use Application.Statusbar = "some message" and change the message at different points in your macro. When all done use Application.Statusbar = False to clear the statusbar Robert Flanagan http://www.add-ins.com Productivity add-ins and downloadable books on VB macros for Excel "bren" <srtaele@gmail.com> wrote in m...

How can I insert a zoom in option for images?
I am creating a website using Microsoft Office Publisher 2003. I have images that I would like for other people to be able to zoom in on. How do I insert a zoom in option into my imges? How to Thumbnail in Publisher Web Publications http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/articles/80553.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "KSART" <KSART@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E5916F5-1580-47DA-B561-BB10CC2F8CBD@microsoft.com... >I am creating a website using Microsoft Office Publisher 2003. I ...

now function
I got a cell A1 with a now function =now() which gives the current time. Cell A2 has a time that is entered, and cell A3 has an if function that compared if(A1>A2,"","Do Something"). However, the if statement is true all the time even if the time is cell A2 is a later time than A1. I changed the format in cell A1 from a time format to a general and it turn out to be a big number. Otherwise, I changed the time format in cell A2 into general and it is a very small decimal number. How do I get around this, may with a mod function or something? NOW gives both ...

Can't Convert Quicken 2001 Deluxe Data to MS Money 2004
First I tried to convert the Quicken Data using the MS Money 2003 OEM Version that came with the new computer I bought last week. Then I purchased MS Money 2004 Standard Edition and still couldn't convert my Quicken data. On the box, Microsoft says they offer a 30 day money back guarantee with no details about how to get your money back. Does anyone know how I can get my money back? Regards, John E. Golden ...

Can't Boot From DVD-ROM drive or Floppy Disk Drive
I'm running Windows XP SP3 and I tried inserting the setup CD to test out the recovery console but even after going into the BIOS to configure the computer to boot from the DVD drive, it only boots from the hard drive to Windows. I tried the same experiment by setting the computer to boot from the floppy drive but again it booted from the hard drive straight into Windows. My computer was assembled by a tech at my former place of employment so it's not a brand name. What more information do I need to provide for help in fixing this? Thanks. -- DaffyD� ( : []= If I kn...

How can I change the colour of Calendar Labels? (Outlook2003)
Hi In Outlook2003 (WinXP) is it possible to change the colours of the Calendar Labels? I hate the default choice of colour and find it difficult to use intuitively! I can change the labels, but how do I change the colours themselves? Is it like msExcel where you can edit the colours...? Ship Shiperton Henethe No, you can't edit the colors. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http:/...

how can I remove the line through a completed task?
I want to show a task as completed, but not have a line drawn through it so that it is still readable at a later date. wdwfan wrote: > I want to show a task as completed, but not have a line drawn through it so > that it is still readable at a later date. You can't get rid of the line-through but you can change its color so it is less obtrusive. You never identified WHICH version of Outlook that you use. In OL2003: Tools -> Options -> Preferences tab: Task Options Menu navigation may differ in whatever version of Outlook that you use. You can remove th...

Now what?
Hi I have installed the CRM server 1.2 on a win2k server. When I try to install the CRM for outlook app, it says it is already installed. How do I now run the CRM app? Thanks Regards Sales for Outlook can't be installed on the same machine of CRM. To use CRM you need to connect to the address http://<servername>. "John" <john@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:ONP4giRcEHA.3016@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have installed the CRM server 1.2 on a win2k server. When I try to install > the CRM for outlook app, it says it is already instal...

how can i add cells that are not in a range?
need help with formula. i want the total number of cells that contain "yes" from the following cells,G9,G10,G12,G13,G14,G18,G24 .. appreciate the help.. Try =COUNTIF(G9:G24,"Yes") Regards, Alan. "ladynole" <ladynole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E4640C4-5508-4D44-BA19-850EE823F9DE@microsoft.com... > need help with formula. i want the total number of cells that contain > "yes" > from the following cells,G9,G10,G12,G13,G14,G18,G24 .. appreciate the > help.. =COUNTIF(G9:G10,"Yes")+COUNTIF(G12:G14,&q...

Does anyone have a good template for business valuation they can .
I am working on a business evaluation and need a spreadsheet where I can summarize the asset values of the business. If you someone has a template that might be a good starting point, I would appreicate them emailing it to me. Thanks, Sonny Moyers >-----Original Message----- >I am working on a business evaluation and need a spreadsheet where I can >summarize the asset values of the business. If you someone has a template >that might be a good starting point, I would appreicate them emailing it to >me. >Thanks, >Sonny Moyers >. > If a Google search doesn'...

I can receive mail but I CANNOT send mail....help!
This is the message I get: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'pics 1', Account: 'imap.aol.com', Server: 'smtp.aol.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 80, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E "CJ" <CJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B7C77D0-84A2-4B84-B984-0903A93C23E9@microsoft.com... > This is the message I get: > > > > The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'pics 1', Account: > 'imap.aol.com', Server: 'smtp.aol.com', Protocol: S...

how we can resize labels
hi , How ,we can have labels which can resize as our form window minimize or maximize. Arbind You can use SetWindowPos to change any window. You would typically do this in OnSize handler of your dialog. Take a look at codeguru for some code which shows how to do this if controls are anchored in a dialog. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Arbind" <arbindb_tech@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:OlNKhy7iDHA.2616@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > hi , > > How ,we can have labels which can resize as our form > window minimize or maximize. >...

Can I resize a project in Publisher to fit a smaller page?
I have a finished project for 11 x 14 paper and would like the same layout to fit smaller paper. Can this be done without going back and resizing every item on the page? I have Publisher 2000 -- ruthie41 Save as a PDF, print to a smaller size. http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "ruthie41" <ruthie41@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB9C9238-A912-4D0B-A188-CCF61A36AAA4@microsoft.com... >I have a...

can U change store location in Outlook 2000
I did this in OE6 for safety of the files as it went to another partoition in case OS failed. But how do I do in 2000? Mike Aloha MikeR-Oz, Shut down Outlook, find and move the file, restart Outlook. It will ask you where the file is. Tell it. -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenote.html > I did this in OE6 for safety of the files as it went to another > partoition in > case OS failed. But how do I do in 2000? > Mike Do you mean the .pst files are to be moved , that the mail is...