Notes - How to display in report

hi

I want to do a report to show all phone calls with notes associated to them.
i am not sure what views to link with the filteredphonecall and on what keys.
can someone please help me with this
any help would be appreciated.

thanks heaps
Ridhima
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hello,

the view is called filteredannotation and the key is
filteredannotation.objectid = filteredphonecalls.activityid

-------------------------------
Magui Said

"Ridhima" wrote:

> hi
>
> I want to do a report to show all phone calls with notes associated to them.
> i am not sure what views to link with the filteredphonecall and on what keys.
> can someone please help me with this
> any help would be appreciated.
>
> thanks heaps
> Ridhima
Don't forget to check the objecttypecode just to be sure.

Oshri Cohen
Web: http://mymscrm3.blogspot.com/
0
cohenoshri

Broken counter for Notes and Tasks in Outlook Today
When I choose the folders Notes and Tasks in "Customize Outlook Today">Messages, the Notes and Tasks appears in the column of Outlook Today with zero being the number next to it. The numbers never change even though I have made notes and tasks. It always shows zero. Is that the same for anyone else or does it show the number of tasks and notes that one has. If so, how do I fix so that the amount of tasks and notes appears. Thanks ...

Need to keep Report Printer from changing to Default
I have a report we are trying to always print to a specific network printer. The Access 2007 page setup option allows me to select a radio button for default printer or other printer and then specify the printer. However, the setting always returns to default printer even if I save the database and report. This causes margins etc to change back to the dafault printer setting. How can a preserve the printe selected? Hi Jim, If you don't mind using some coding you could take a look at this link: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb258178.aspx I don't know why the regu...

Displaying value of a variable on a form
Hello, I have a bound form which has several text boxes, each box is for a date. When the form opens, the Open event (through 5 IF statements) counts & increments the number of these boxes that have null values. I have a variable for this count. I would like to display the value of this count on the form. I have a text box for this. At the end of the event, I set the value of the text box = to the variable which is keeping count. The event runs fine but on the form, the text box displays the following: #Name? Can anyone explain why this happens and how to correctly display t...

registry error reported upon opening outlook.
just re-installed OFFICE XP Small Business edition. All apps open. Outlook opens but won't let me set up email account. I cannot open EMAIL ACCOUNT SETTINGS under tools. I can't import either. Error says that there is registry problem and must open outlook again or reinstall. I have reinstalled and rebooted (just in case). to no avail. "jackdlosgatos" <jackdlosgatos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCC5F11E-E552-4590-883B-94407A983415@microsoft.com... > just re-installed OFFICE XP Small Business edition. All apps open. Outlook &g...

Notes to a File
Hello, I use my Notes to store usernames and passwords (bad, I know). I want to transfer them all to a Word File and then delete them but I can't seem to do this in bulk. Any ideas? Thanks! "GeorgeA" <GeorgeA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8115371-3ADE-421B-90A5-3CCB833DC8D0@microsoft.com... > I use my Notes to store usernames and passwords (bad, I know). I want to > transfer them all to a Word File and then delete them but I can't seem to do > this in bulk. Export your Notes folder to a CSV or TSV file and open that in Wor...

perl report on tracking log
I'm looking for a Perl script that will read an Exchange tracking log, or maybe a week's worth of logs (2000 or 2003), and produce a report that lists: By Mailbox Total items sent and total size of all sent messages. Total items received and toal size of all received messages. When I say by mailbox, I think just those mailboxes that appear in the tracking logs would be fine, so the tracking logs would be the only source of input. I'm guessing this would be fairly simple (if one knows Perl) Dave Fenske This might get you started: http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/Article...

Outlook 2007 & "The form you have selected cannot be displayed"
I recently upgraded a user's PST from the older 97-02 format to the new format to avoid the 2GB limit. I created a new PST (in the new format), made it the default send/receive location and then imported the emails from the old PST. I did the same with his Archive PST file as well. Upon restarting outlook, the user couldn't reply to emails and got the infamous "The form you have selected cannot be displayed". I promptly did all the know hacks to eliminate this message (edit registry to not use forms cache), cleared the forms cache, ect. All to no avail. So, I did a repair on...

Creating a Report from a Form
I've spent the last 2 hours creating and tweaking a form in Access 2003 for viewing data that was submitted through a web form. I want to add a command button that will allow a user to print the record that they are currently viewing in the form...however, everything I've found refers to having the coding for the print button simply send the primary key for the record to the report that I want to print and then it will print out. But my form IS my report. All the data I would want to show in the report is shown in my form. Does this mean that I have to go through the whole p...

Current date and time on the report
Is there any control I can put onto the report showing the current date and time of printing? Hi Create a text box on the report and set it's control source property to the below: =now() Regards On 7 Jun, 08:30, "Alan T" <alanpltseNOS...@yahoo.com.au> wrote: > Is there any control I can put onto the report showing the current date and > time of printing? ...

Notes in the SOP Sales Transaction, are incorrect
Hi, I am just recently experiencing this error, the notes in the "Sales Trx Entry", either for the document number, or customer or Inventory ID, are not correct. This is because in certain cases, notes dated from 09/06/2002 (dd/mm/yyyy) are attached to current documents, ie. deliverynotes/invoices any reason as to why this could be happening, and how to resolve it Thanks in Advance Sajid Saeed It sounds like your next record Note Index (NOTEINDX) in the SY_Company_MSTR (SY01500) table is too low. So it is giving new records Note Index's which have already been used and ...

Report Manager
In Report Manager, the option to upload a file(report) is not appearing. In the Home page of Report Manager, there is just one image called Home. When i click on it, nothing happens. CRM Server, SQL server, .NET are running on the same machine with Windows Server 2003. Sounds like you need to reinstall SQL Reporting Services -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "madhavi k" wrote: > In Report Manager, the option to upload a file(report) is not appearing. In > the Home page of Report Manager, there is just one image called Home. When i > click on it, not...

notes printing
I normally give the training attendees notes of the presentation after training. There are 4 slides per sheet and I observe that there is a lot of space unused. can I make the slides occupy more space so that they are bigger and easier to read afd See if this help: http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/Handouts.html -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "afdmello" wrote: > I normally give the training attendees notes of the presentation after > trai...

Crystal Reports Logon Error & Exchange Connector
Hi I just installed CRM Server 1.2 - Everything seems to work fine except two things First, I get "Crystal Reports Logon Error, Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses." when I try to access any of the reports. This error only happens on certain machines! If I try to access this from a desktop (WinXP Pro) on the LAN, I can access the service. On one laptop, I get this error. The other laptop seemed to work fine, until today, when it started giving me the same error! Any ideas!?! The second error... I installed MS-Exchange Email connector. It installed successfully [ie....

Cell Display Box
What is the box at the top of a spread sheet called that displays the content of the cell you are in and if it isn't displayed how can you display it? The FORMULA BAR Click on the cell required? Jonah > It is called the Formula Bar, and you can display it by going to the Tools menu, choose Option, then View. There, put a check next to "Formula bar". -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "Chitown" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CCB4208-022B-...

Reports from multiple worksheets
Can you tell me if I can create a report that gathers data from multiple worksheets? Similar to querying data from multiple tables in a DB. Thank You -- Take a look at the Tools -> Consolidate command. Search help for "Consolidate" for more information. /i. "Sharon and James" <sjbright3@comcast.net> wrote in message news:sIidnSxBOpfCGiSiRVn-gQ@comcast.com... > Can you tell me if I can create a report that gathers data from multiple > worksheets? Similar to querying data from multiple tables in a DB. > > Thank You Sorry. It's Data -&...

lines of text...notes box
I have created a custom database for our marketing woman, I have designed the table and layout...but I have created a Notes box for the user to enter information into. But the notes box is getting full and I would like to configure it so the notes box can be unlimited rows or attach a text file to the table if needed...I have read somewhere thatg the notes box is limited to 255 lines is that right?? any help gratefully recieved but please be aware I dont know much about access Hi Mister Bobzi, Rather than defining the notes area as a Text field, make its properties a Memo field. A M...

LDAP not displaying names
Hi, help please... We are running Outlook 2000 connecting to a Fortress mail server, using LDAP to bring up the internal address book, but on the first entry into outlook the LDAP address book is empty and a blank search has to be done to bring up the list of names in our address book. Then outlook works fine until it is stopped and started and the search has to be done again. Is there a way around this so no search has to be done on LDAP for our address list to be displayed? Thanks Michael Michael, I don't believe Outlook 2000 has this capability, which is why support for Virtua...

How do I save notes in outlook?
I have a number of Notes saved for Outlook 2003 and I have lost them in the past because I assumed they we're saved along with my Archieve information, only to find out later they were not. Had to start creating them from scratch which was a pain. How can Outlook 2003 NOTES be saved? Please advise. Thanks. You can copy/export the Notes to a PST file. To export use the File menu > Import & Export command or you can open a PST using the File menu > Open > Outlook Data File command then drag/drop the notes into the other PST. "jhr07" <jhr07@discussions.mi...

WLM not syncing, not displaying mail, folder, nothing.
Since earlier today, WLM shows tht imlogged in, contact and calender seem to work, but the mail window is empty. no folders or anything. its blank. ive tried uninstalling/reinstalling, nothings working. what gives? "asmd" <asmd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:638D217D-FEC6-4AB0-838A-50D6657DE7FD@microsoft.com... > Since earlier today, WLM shows tht imlogged in, contact and calender seem > to > work, but the mail window is empty. no folders or anything. its blank. ive > tried uninstalling/reinstalling, nothings working. > &...

Needing to re-order a datatable display on an Excel chart
I have a chart in Excel with two Y axes. One Y axis is percentages, the other is integers. The Chart itself uses a Column Chart Type for the Percentages and a Line Chart Type for the Integers (I only have dataset for the integers). There are six sets of data that are being graphed (for simplicity we will just refer to them as Series 1-6). Series 1 is on the Secondary Axis (Integer, thus the line chart) and the others are all on the Primary Axis (Percentages, thus the column chart). The datatable that Excel shows has Series 1 at the bottom of the table. Is there a way to get it at th...

security issue in notes
we are facing a security issue with notes in MSCRM 3.0 I want some users to be banned from the entity account e.g. So I set a security that they can only see their own accounts (user level) Now I want them to be able to access all contacts. So I set a security so they have full access on contacts. For the notes, I need to give them access to notes so they can attach docs and view all notes on all contacts. Now if this user has advanced find privileges, he will be able to query the notes of ALL accounts in the advanced finds. Anyone experienced this before? any way to restrict that acc...

bold font for lotus notes email
I am using the following code in Access 2003 to send an email in Lotus notes. I want to bold some text, does anyone know how I can amend this code to allow for some bold text? Public Sub SendQtrNotesMail(Subject As String, Recipient As String, WL As String, SQA As String, _ DC As String, ADR As String, TDR As String, SafetyNote As String, QualityNote As String, _ ProdNote As String, SaveIt As Boolean) 'Set up the objects required for Automation into lotus notes Dim Maildb As Object 'The mail database Dim UserName As String 'The current users notes name Dim...

Access 2007 Note table in date order, note form is not. What can I
-- Rachel Rollins Rachel, The first thing you can is learn to use this big white sapce to post your question. My Subject Line got cut off and I almost missed the question. No answer your question... Use a query based on your table as a RecordSource for your form. (Table order is irrelevant to the form otherwise.) In that query you can set the Sort Order of the records to be by the date field. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Rach...

CRM Notes Error # 2...........
Here is the second error in Event Log................. Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 5/10/2005 Time: 11:49:20 AM User: N/A Computer: CRM11 Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. Error Message: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line...

add note to body or notes
Outlook 2003 SP1 Hi, The following script adds a note to existing notes in the notes field. '----------------- Sub CommandButtonNewEntry_Click() On Error Resume Next Item.Body = Now() & " " & pCurUserName & ": " & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & Item.Body End Sub '----------------- My problem is that all the formatting is lost and turns it to plain text. Any ideas on how to keep the formatting that exists in the notes field? Thanks, Joel Depends on the item. If it's an email, it's probably html, so read/write the s...