No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. 11-10-05

"No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.  SOAP Server
Application Faulted"

Removed licenses from other users that are no longer here.  I cannot add the
new users.  any ideas what the error messages mean?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Fees in Retirement Account
What is the best way to handle periodic fees that are charged by retirement accounts. On the retirement statement from the company, shares are sold to cover the fee thus reducing the number of shares in the account. If you use the "Remove Shares" option in Microsoft Money, this reduces the cost basis which leads to incorrect "Performance Results". For example, I invested $500.00, had a fee of $10.00 and the account is now worth 550.00. In my opinion, the performanc result shoud be calculated as $50/$500 or 10%. Money calculates it as $60/500 or 12%. In mi...

%Interest for Bank Accounts (NON-Investment Accounts)
Money has all the good features that provide Return On Investment (ROI %) OR Interest Earned for Investment's (i.e all Brokerage acounts, Mutual funds etc..) However I am unable to find basic %Interest Earned reports Or ROI numbers for Non-Investment acounts (i.e Bank Acounts). Hence I have created a report from hell in Money that exports account details (by Bank Account). Next, I export this data into MS Excel, & apply more formulas to calculate the average daily balance, Sicne I havethe Time & Interest numbers..I then reverse engineer & calculate the "Interest...

Problem linking my msn account to gmail
I tried adding my msn account to my gmail account so I could check all of my email accounts at gmail. Everytime I try to add it I get a error message that says "connection timed out". Does anyone know how to work around this to make linking this account successful? Wrong group, we're just outlook, not msn or gmail support :) I didn't think gmail could access msn accts because they aren't pop3. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www....

how do i map an excel column to an XML element
How do i map an entire column of data in an excel spreadsheet to an XML data element in the XML source Task Pane? I want to export the data in my spreadsheet so that every row in my spreadsheet is an XML record and every cell in the row is a sub element ...

Mapping..
ok. I have a table with about... ohh 250 fields. Lets say that one field is directly dependant on another. In this case, a region number is given to a person based on their postal code. In SQL I could just create a second table and link them using postal code as the key. How can I accompish this in CRM? I'm assuming its by using the mapping feature but in the documentation I have it tells me to go in through the SQL enterprise manager. I have been told that I am not allowed to directly access the SQL database without voidding my warranty. How can I make it so that the region number...

Account list headings
Of the headings in the account list: Account; Last Updated; To Review; Bank Balance; and Adj. Balance. I only have details in the Account name column and the adjusted balance column. Could someone tell me how/when the other fields are used? I would like to show balance at the bank at the last point I reconciled my transactions (last updated?) against the adjusted balance, all in the one screen. Just to note that the adjusted balance includes items that I have yet to reconcile, ie items after my last bank statement I hope above is clear, and appreciate help Musty ...

Changing Display Name of Account Entity
I have changed the name of the account entity to Groups and this has displayed correctly. However, when looking at Views the headings still have Account Name which I assume it is picking up from the Display Name on the entity. I can't seem to change this as it is greyed out - is there a way to change the headings on Views? Thanks Sue Ignore this - I was looking in the wrong place! "Sue Westlake" wrote: > I have changed the name of the account entity to Groups and this has > displayed correctly. However, when looking at Views the headings still have > Account ...

microsoft outlook 03-08-10
Microsoft Outlook is asking me to buy a product key - why? Probably because you haven't bought one yet and have used the trial instead. Did this came with your new computer perhaps? Then it is very likely that it has been a trial indeed. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Jenna" <Jenna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C06900CF-3156-4A5E-AD5...

Item Integration should allow mapping to Extended Pricing Price S
When Extended Pricing is enabled and you use Integration Manager to bring in prices, you map a Constant Price Level EXTPRCLVL to get the integration to go through. The only problem is that this doesn't affect the Price Sheets, so doesn't calculate a price in Sales Order Processing. It would be nice if a collection could be added for Price Sheets. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the but...

WSS3.0/SSE
When we install SSE into WSS 3.0, we get to the Search Server Configuration page and set an account for the Search Center Account. When we specify an account with administrative privileges (against Microsoft recommendations), it works. When we specify the same account we use for the Default Account for Services (again, against Microsoft recommendations, it fails the Search Center creation task. With this in mind, what permissions does the account specified for the application pool account for the Search Center site need to have? Thanks so much! ------=_NextPart_0001_B8B0B94...

Map command
Have got Windows XP professional. Excel used to have the facility to create a map from a worksheet but this does not appear to be in the Insert Menu anymore. Can anyone tell me how to create a map in XP? Windows XP Professional is an Operating System. Do you mean Office XP Professional? If so, you are out of luck with the Insert>Map feature unless you purchase MS MapPoint software. Excel XP has done away with the Mapping component. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 07:41:08 -0800, "suemkay" <suemkay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Have got Windows X...

Balances in Investment Account Don't Match Reality
Folks, How to change the account details in an investment account (IRA) where the some of the quantities of shares don't match the account? I don't see easy way to "correct", vs. Add Shares, Transfer, etc. I don't want to delete the account (to avoid having history disappear), Well, the first thing to do is probably to figure out where the difference came from. Is downloaded data involved? Also, what's wrong with Add/Remove Shares? "Rob Schneider" <rmschne@removetheones_b1e1e1b.net.net> wrote in message news:uBGVjgu$FHA.2996@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx...

Office 2010 beta 11-21-09
I am getting a new computer with 64 bit Windows 7. I have just received the e-mail offering the beta version of Office 2010. I see the advice is to install the 32 bit version even if you are using 64 bit operating system, which seems counter-intuitive. Can anyone tell me (preferably from experience) (1) whether this is correct and why; and (2) whether installing this beta is a good idea at all. Thanks Scott If you have plug-ins for any Office program, e.g. Nokia Suite to synchronise your mobile phone with Outlook, they need to be 64-bit if they are to work with the 64-bit ...

creating duplicate accounts
When I submit an account to GP from CRM to generate a customer ID...I go back into CRM and refresh the screen. After refreshing I see 2 accounts that are exactly the same name and have the same customer ID. Does anyone know why duplicate records are being created and how to stop it? Thanks in advance, Jen How are you refreshing the screen in CRM? are you using F5? It so, then this will re-submit the form you previously submitted (and thus create a new Account). Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 2...

Account Locking problem
My problem is my account locks out every 10 minutes. (W2K domain) No other account has a problem. Over the past 3 days I have narrowed it down to the exchange server. Shut each DC down one at a time acct still locks. Shut don exchange server account doesnt lock Shut down exchange service acct still locks I have also shut down all non MS services and the acct still locks I am confident the problem exists on the exchange server seperate from the exchange services. The MS services that are running on the Exchange 2000 server are: alerter computer browser dist file system dhcp cllient...

Can Visio convert and or open an iGrafx process map?
I have a process map done in Corel iGrafx Flowcharter 2003 and want to know if I can convert the file such that I can edit and play with it in Visio Professional 2003. Thanks I have an IGX format file that needs to be converted to Visio as well. Seems some seminar presenters are giving out their sample files in this format, and I would REALLY prefer not to add yet another flow charting tool to our environment here. Has anyone developed a solution for this? Thanks! "Dellitot" wrote: > I have a process map done in Corel iGrafx Flowcharter 2003 and want to know > ...

Pop3 Option Disabled in Add New Email Account Diag Box
Installed Outlook 2003 on WinXP Pro SP 2 and noticed that the only email server option available for the creation of new email accounts is "Exchange Server." I am unable to add a Pop account because the option is grayed out / disabled. Why is this and what can I do to reenable this option? Thanks! HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Office11/Outloook/DisablePOP3 is set to 1. It needs to be set to 0. This was a decision that the admins who installed it probably made, but in my case I need the POP access. Thought I would share. If you don't have admin privileges on your computer to be edi...

Scanning product under customer name problem
When scanning a product under a customer account and the product is not found it pops up the product lookup table when I find the product I select it and notice the Customer name has changed, it appears to default back to the same customer everytime I get product lookup table problem. This problem is not very consistent. ...

Converting Project Accounting History
Has anybody tried and succeeded or failed in converting PA history from another system? -- Charles Allen, MVP Charles: Tried and succeeded marginally, from Timberline to PA. Spent about $800K in consulting time on data conversion alone. Required massive effort due to oddly needed data mappings between the systems. We did it successfully, but it took longer in dollars and time than expected (hence my comment on marginal success). I really don't recommend doing it unless you have a client with a really compelling need and a large wallet. Dwight "Charles Allen" <...

worksheet map
I have some fairly complicated excel files with let say 100 worksheets in them. What I would like to do is be able to generate a "map" that would show me graphically how all the worksheets in the file are linked to each other. i, How would that differ from using Trace...dependents, precedents ? Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "ixlr84fun" <ixlr84fun@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135280427.415301.26280@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com I have some fairly complicated excel files with let say 100 worksheets in them. What I would like to do is be able to generate a "...

New Account in Outlook 97
I have outlook 97 on my pc but am currently using Outlook Express. I want to set up my existing account on Outlook - how do I do this? Depends on whether you've updated to IMEP or not. Here's a quick step-by-step: * go to the Control Panel > Mail applet * make sure that the profile that's showing (which typically is the contents of your default profile) has the following services in it: - Personal Folders (this defines the location that mail/items can be stored in) - Outlook Address Book (another address book provider - this one takes the electronic addresses from Contacts a...

multiple email accounts for one user
If I have a user who by default has and email address of user@a.com, can I set the MX record for the domain b.com to point to the same mail server as a.com, and have a user who can get mail from a.com and b.com? Thanks Yes. You'd need to ensure you have a recipient policy configured in Exchange for b.com. The article below covers what you need to know, assuming the 'mail server' you speak of is Exchange. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "ChrisH"...

Changing graph axes using named range
Hi, I have a large table of data, each column is defined as a range. What I would like to do is use the drop down list (using data validation) where each option in the list is a named range, to change the graph's x and y axes. For example, if I were to select the named range for column C as my x axis (using the drop down list) and column F as my Y axis, I would like the graph to automatically plot this without going into the =SERIES(<legend entry>,<X Values>,<Y Values>,<PlotOrder>) formula and changing the named range manually. I have tried to reference the cells in...

FWD: Use the security pack
--qrefvnmrennzsepb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="tjrsijwrcfo"; type="multipart/alternative" --tjrsijwrcfo Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ivmdjdfecikn" --ivmdjdfecikn Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now ...

"Map" button
Does the "Map" button exist in 2003 EXCELL Hi no, MS has disconitnued this support with Excel 2002 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "NLeites" <NLeites@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:A47AFEDE-097D-4BDC-B1F5-CD902D880C95@microsoft.com... > Does the "Map" button exist in 2003 EXCELL You must now purchase MapPoint program which interfaces with Office apps. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:19:40 +0100, "Frank Kabel" <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wrote: >Hi >no, MS has disconitnued this suppo...