New Report - does not present Report Wizard

I am trying to install a new report in CRM.   I navigate to the .rdl file and
when I hit save, I get an error message - ERROR UPLOADING REPORT.

The report file is located on the desktop area of the CRM Server.
0
PaulJ (12)
1/19/2010 1:37:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Default properties for new folders

Master detail report
I am trying to figure out how to show all rows from a master table even if the detail table does not have records for some rows. Lydia, You left out quite a bit of detail, but I'm guessing that you are trying to build either a query or report from a master and detail table. When you join the two tables, you want do a Left Join where you include all records from the master table and only those records from the detail table where the joined fields are equal". You need to build a query and join the two tables. The SQL should look like: SELECT tblClass.ClassNo, tbl...

New Email Messages

Change Report Title before Emailing
On the cmdUpdate_Click button, the record is appended to the permanent file, a report is generated and emailed, and the form is cleared for the next record. I would like to append the date to the report title. The date currently prints as part of the subject line of the email, but I do not want the recipient to have to change/edit the document name. I posted on the Report page but have not received a reply. -- Teach me to fish! Thanks for the help. Pax, M =?Utf-8?B?bSBzdHJvdXA=?= <mstroup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:45811C3B-F028-4ACE-8419-8B077EC3E9F5@microso...

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

Style available all sheets new or old

Problems with the sample data wizard
Hi, i want some help in some few questions about the installation of the sample data wizard, and add some domain users to the crm. i had yesterday installed a crm (with the Adventure Works Cycle licence) on a win 2003 environment, i have a sql server machine, an D.C. machine, and finally a machine in wich i have installed the crm, with no problems (the user that i use to install crm was a domain administrator). i assigned a licence to that user, and give he all crm default roles. than i reboot the crm machine and log in with that user, run the crm and no problems were encountred, i ad...

Taskbar present, Start button not!
machine clean of viruses or illegal processes.. what could be the cause? In news:%23rKjC79NLHA.1172@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, msnews <notinterestedgoaway@hotmail.com> typed: > machine clean of viruses or illegal processes.. what could > be the cause? What have you tried, and on what? If it's not a virus then it's malware. msnews wrote: > Machine is clean of viruses or illegal processes.. what could be the cause? Try some of these: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm Line 117. Restore Taskbar and Start Menu Line 167. Force Classi...

Adding new pages

CRM 3.0
When trying to execute any of the reports, I get this error: Failed to load expression host assembly. Details: StrongName cannot have an empty string for the assembly name. (rsProcessingError) Any ideas why? Thanks! ------=_NextPart_0001_0A1767AF Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <mkatsev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When trying to execute any of the reports, I get this error: > Failed to load expression host assembly. Details: StrongName cannot have an > empty string for the assembly name. (rsProcessingError) Probably a .NET 2.0 issue. See...

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

New User has admin rights

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...

mailbox manager reports???
Hi all when I run mailbox manager in Audit mode in the report I get on of the lines says: Messages Moved Moved to where? I know that in actual deletion mode you can specify where messages are moved (the Deleted Items Folder or the System Cleanup Folders) but you do not have the possibility of specifying this in Audit mode. So what does Messages Moved mean in the contex of an Audit run of Mailbox Manager? Thank you. Theo ...

AP
What would be the best tool to add a new field in the AP invoice screen to deploy to a client? Extender? Modifier? the ideal would be to add a field for "Job No." that is text info so the user can get some info out on certain jobs that they are paying bills for. thanks -- Linda W. Linda, You can use any tool, really, to accomplish this: - Modifier with VBA. You can add the fields to the window with Modifier, then use VBA and ADO or DUOS to store and retrieve the data. - Modifier with Dexterity. You can add the fields with Modifier, then trigger off the form with Dex...

Customizing the Report
Hi, I want to modify the Leads report-Lead List. Where can I find the .RPT file for this report.Can any one help me on this. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Raju Launch Crystal, Go to Enterprise Folders, Under the MSCRM 1.2 folder locate the directory similar tothe categories found on the CRM reports page >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > > I want to modify the Leads report-Lead List. >Where can I find the .RPT file for this report.Can any one help me on this. > >Thanks in Advance. > >Regards, >Raju > > >. > ...

Button "New Account" in Sub-Accountsview opens Parent account
When I open an account, and then go to the subaccounts of that account, I click on the Button "New Account" to create a new subaccount for this account. Instead of opening a new account form, the application opens the original Account form. Anybody an idea how this is possible? Regards, Sanne groenhof -- MSCRM, hosted as ASP, and configured for your business. Sanne, Have you installed any specific toolbars in your Internet Explorer? Like google toolbar/msn toolbar? -- Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Sanne" wrote: > When I open an account, and then go to...