New .Net 2.0 Install?

I'm attempting to install Financial Calculator software for my Palm 700w.
When I do I prompted to install .Net 2.0.50727. Will this cause any issues
with CRM 3.0?
I don't want to mes something up that I can't fix.

Thanks.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Lloyd,
Are you installing the finance calc on your PC? if so, you are ok because
CRM is a server based app. You use internet explorer (or outlook) to access
CRM, but the processing is done on the web server. So, the framework on your
local pc doesn't matter.

Also, the CRM web server must be configured to use .net 1.1. Note: you can
install .net 2.0 on the web server, but if you do that, you must configure
the CRM website in IIS to use .net 1.1 framework.

Ok, hope this helps!
-Sean

"Lloyd" wrote:

> I'm attempting to install Financial Calculator software for my Palm 700w.
> When I do I prompted to install .Net 2.0.50727. Will this cause any issues
> with CRM 3.0?
> I don't want to mes something up that I can't fix.
>
> Thanks.
Sean,

Thanks for the help!

"sheckyd" wrote:

> Hi Lloyd,
> Are you installing the finance calc on your PC? if so, you are ok because
> CRM is a server based app. You use internet explorer (or outlook) to access
> CRM, but the processing is done on the web server. So, the framework on your
> local pc doesn't matter.
>
> Also, the CRM web server must be configured to use .net 1.1. Note: you can
> install .net 2.0 on the web server, but if you do that, you must configure
> the CRM website in IIS to use .net 1.1 framework.
>
> Ok, hope this helps!
> -Sean
>
> "Lloyd" wrote:
>
> > I'm attempting to install Financial Calculator software for my Palm 700w.
> > When I do I prompted to install .Net 2.0.50727. Will this cause any issues
> > with CRM 3.0?
> > I don't want to mes something up that I can't fix.
> >
> > Thanks.

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Default properties for new folders

CRM 3.0 Installation 11-07-05
When installing CRM 3.0, just after I accept the licence agreement, I get the following error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation font Tahoma doesn't support style Regular Can anyone help? The server I'm installing on is also a Sharepoint Portal Server, should this cause any issues? Thanks, Dan. Specific questions related to CRM v3 should be addressed to the Early Access newsgroup. For connection details see: https://microsoft.order-7.com/CRMPartnerBeta/resources/newsgroups.doc -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Dan Baird" <DanBaird@d...

New Email Messages

automatic selecting the highest cell #2
I'm sorry for being a bit confusing, I did even manage to confus myself, as I gave you wrong directions. Now I've uploaded a picture of my spreadsheet, so hopefully you'r fully able to understand what I want to do. First I would like to explain what this is this is at speardsheet fo value betting. Column B:D are my percentage evaluation for the outcome of an match. Column F:H are odds generated of my evaluation. Column J:L are the bookmakers odds for the same matches Column N:P are the given value (difference between my and th bookmakers odds) a value over 100% indicates that ...

New Location/New setup

Outlook 2k3 #2
I have an issue with Outloook where i want the calendar to pop up reminders, but it is not, even though all the settings clearly show that it should be bringing pop ups. I checked the advanced options and reminder options and reminders are enabled. any thoughts? wong.br@gmail.com <wong.br@gmail.com> wrote: > I have an issue with Outloook where i want the calendar to pop up > reminders, but it is not, even though all the settings clearly show > that it should be bringing pop ups. I checked the advanced options > and reminder options and reminders are enabled. > > ...

How do I activate the new mail button

Not Enough System Resources to Display Completely #2
I have a spreadsheet with several drop down menus. Depending upon th screen resolution and/or Percent Zoom, I may get a "Not Enough Syste Resources to Display Completely" error when I try to access the dro down menu. At a screen resolution of 1280 by 1024 pixels and a Percent Zoom of 75 in Excel (or higher), I can access all the drop down menus without an problems. If I try decreasing the percent zoom or decreasing the scree resolution, I start getting the "Not Enough System Resources t Display Completely" error messages. I want to distribute this spreadsheet to ot...

Style available all sheets new or old

Adding new pages

Best way to install Pub 2002 ?
I have Pub 2000 and wish to update to Pub 2002 (it's only �50 from Amazon whereas Publisher 2003 is �150!). As I have many large files which I cannot risk not opening after the install, should I install 2002 AS WELL AS 2000? Or doesn't it matter. Which install options should I choose? Any advice appreciated please. Chris After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from chris <cris.ebbs@nospambtopenworld.com>... > I have Pub 2000 and wish to update to Pub 2002 (it's only �50 from > Amazon whereas Publisher 2003 is �150!). > As I have many...

CRM 3.0
When trying to execute any of the reports, I get this error: Failed to load expression host assembly. Details: StrongName cannot have an empty string for the assembly name. (rsProcessingError) Any ideas why? Thanks! ------=_NextPart_0001_0A1767AF Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <mkatsev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When trying to execute any of the reports, I get this error: > Failed to load expression host assembly. Details: StrongName cannot have an > empty string for the assembly name. (rsProcessingError) Probably a .NET 2.0 issue. See...

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

Outlook Express 6 loosing e-mail after reading & 2 copies
I read my email and then I switch to another folder SENT/Trash etc... I go back to my INBOX and my email is gone. Does anyone know why? I also have another problem. When I check for new email I get 2 copies of every one. Any body know why? Thanks in advance, Bill This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5....

New User has admin rights

Downloading mails from 2 different pop3 internet mail accounts
I have configured 2 pop3 internet mail accts with different user name but with identical mail server. I made one acct as default acct. But I am receiving mails from non default acct also. I need a solution to receive mails from 1 acct at one time and also to defferent personal folders. "afn" <farhana@internationalconcepts.net> wrote in message news:288f01c3e0fc$857abde0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have configured 2 pop3 internet mail accts with > different user name but with identical mail server. I > made one acct as default acct. But I am receiving mails > ...

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...

copy 2 folder + underline
i recently switched from OE to outlook. 1. when i right click on a message (let's say in "in- box), there is an option for "move to folder", but not one for "copy to folder" which i had in OE. is there a way to add "copy to folder" on that drop down right click thing? 2. in both OE and outlook, when i reply to an email, the underline, bold, and colors options are grayed out. on original emails, they are there and i can use them. is there a way that i can use them on "replys"? thanks eddie a eddiea wrote: > 1. when i right click ...