New Lead Event

Hi,

            While creating a new lead, i would like to call some third party
application which
will perform some action. In workflow manager,I can specify rules for the
crete new Lead event.
Is it possible to define a rule which will call the application on create
new lead event.

Help Needed.

Thanks in advance

Regards.
Raju

0
Raju
9/13/2004 6:35:36 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Look into the PostURL action in Workflow.

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:05:36 +0530, "Raju" <raju@netgalactic.com> wrote:

Hi,

            While creating a new lead, i would like to call some third party
application which
will perform some action. In workflow manager,I can specify rules for the
crete new Lead event.
Is it possible to define a rule which will call the application on create
new lead event.

Help Needed.

Thanks in advance

Regards.
Raju

0
Matt

query to find when an event happened
I have 12 years of weather data in one table, and have queries to give me total rainfalls between different dates etc, as well as max and min temperatures. What I would like now is a query to tell me what date in a selected range the max or min temperature was. I have tried the WHERE clause just see what it would return but I got a syntax error. Thanks See: Getting a related field from a GroupBy (total) queryat: http://www.mvps.org/access/queries/qry0020.htm -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/...

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Search for leads that have no activities
We're using CRM 4.0 How do I search for open leads that have no activities. Seems like you can't do this with advanced find. The out of the box view for "leads : no campaign activities sent" is not helpful. We don't do campaign activities on every lead. Plus you can't view the properties of this view within advanced find. We have users who want to find all our leads that have never been called before -- thus they have no phone call or email activity related to the lead. Running a seperate report is not an option, the users can't be expected to bounce ...

Default properties for new folders

ON_EVENT_RANGE & how to sink events
Hi, I have been trying to use ON_EVENT_RANGE for handling events from dynamically created ActiveX controls, but in vain. I have traced teh execution till the "Fire_xxxx" method on the control to see if the event indeed gets fired. The outgoing interface on OCX is dispinterface and I am connecting the client to the control using AfxConnectionAdvise. When I step through the code for Fire_xxxx I see that the last reinterpret_cast does not somehow work and hence the event is never actually called. Please someone advice me if I am goind something wrong. The question that cross my mind ...

New Email Messages

public folders
Weve got Exchange 2003 with most of our clients using Outlook 2003 or 2000. We have kept the Exchange 5,5 server on the domain purely because we have a newsletter public (folder which receives newsletters we have subscribed to over on the internet), and which uses an agent script that forwards these mails to different people and public sub folders. We cannot get rid of the exchange 5,5 server until we figure a way to forward these emails. I have tried using the Folder assistant to assign a rule which forwards the emails but they dont seem to be working, all the newsletters are just sitting in...

Order of Events using the built in form Close Button
I have a form that is bound to a table that has required fields. When the form is closed using the Close Button, which is made available to the form by setting the form's Control Box and Close Button properties to "Yes", Access displays standard messages about required field data. I would like to intercept these messages via the order of events that occur when using the Close Button. Does anyone know what that order of events is? Thanks much! The main ones to use are--> Before Update and Unload. Both these events allow you to cancel closing the form if requ...

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

Can I make a calendar event tied to a contact?
I would like to be able to make a calendar event and tie it to a contact. For example. If I have a meeting with Mr. Smith, I would like to either click on Mr. Smith's info in the Contacts folder and have an option for making an event OR by adding an event to the Calendar be able to click a contact for that event to be assocaited with. I know I could do this if I was inviting someone to a meeting, but that is not what this would be for. I want to be able to click on the Calendar event and have the person's phone number information pop up, without having to then go se...

Style available all sheets new or old

Adding new pages

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

New User has admin rights

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...

AP
What would be the best tool to add a new field in the AP invoice screen to deploy to a client? Extender? Modifier? the ideal would be to add a field for "Job No." that is text info so the user can get some info out on certain jobs that they are paying bills for. thanks -- Linda W. Linda, You can use any tool, really, to accomplish this: - Modifier with VBA. You can add the fields to the window with Modifier, then use VBA and ADO or DUOS to store and retrieve the data. - Modifier with Dexterity. You can add the fields with Modifier, then trigger off the form with Dex...

Button "New Account" in Sub-Accountsview opens Parent account
When I open an account, and then go to the subaccounts of that account, I click on the Button "New Account" to create a new subaccount for this account. Instead of opening a new account form, the application opens the original Account form. Anybody an idea how this is possible? Regards, Sanne groenhof -- MSCRM, hosted as ASP, and configured for your business. Sanne, Have you installed any specific toolbars in your Internet Explorer? Like google toolbar/msn toolbar? -- Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Sanne" wrote: > When I open an account, and then go to...

new to old
hi, A web designing company has just done us a website, and part of it includes the database of our stock. They have written/created it on access xp, but we have only got and old version of access. Can we open/use/update files written in access xp on an older version of access? thanks very much jethro Hi Jethro, It depends. By default Access 2002 (XP) uses the Access 2000 file format, so if you have Access 2000 you may be able to use the database as is. However, if the database is in the form of an mde file created by Access 2002 it will be in Access 2002 format. Otherwise (i.e. if t...