New Field Type - Button

It would be nice to be able to embed a button in the form that is not part of
the database but only has an event assoicated with it.  Using the ISV.Config
does not have the button where you would want it.  This button needs to be
like a field so that you can progamitically set the visibility and readonly
attributes.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9d3694c9-2c4e-4696-aa1e-e71256d836e0&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Populate Fields
Hello, On my Access form have 2 fields. Code and Code Description. The code field does a look up on a table and allows the user to select the code they want. The table contains the code and code description fields only. What I'd like to be able to do, is if a user selects code A1 (for example) the code description field automatically populates with the code description. How can I achieve this? Thanks all! Is the control for the code field a combo box? If so, you can change the row source to include the description in an additional column as long as you can construct the query pr...

Default properties for new folders

How do I separate data in address field?
I have over 1,000 address records in a workbook and the street address column contains the house number and the street name. I want to create a separate column for the house number so that I can sort the data by street name. Are there any shortcuts to doing this without cutting and pasting all the numbers into a new column? Select the entire column and use "Text to Column" command under Data menu. To learn more about how to use this command, see the link below: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/resources/officetips/may05/tips0503.mspx Let us know! "Baylynx&...

New Email Messages

New Location/New setup

How can I know when a field is repeating during while data entry
My manager has this query. He is entering the stock details of his phamacy. He has 6 columns. One is "name of the distributor", the second is "bill number or invoice number", the third is "amount to be paid", the fourth is "cheque number" the fifth is whether it has been "paid" or is "unpaid". The lst coumn I have given conditional formatting, so that if it is paid, it will show the fonts in green and if it is unpaid, it will show the fonts in red. Now our query is that after say about 50 rows of enteries made, he would like ...

Task Type Programming Bias
Experts, I understand that when I change a duration on a fixed duration task, MS Project is programmed to change the work hours and not the units. That's causing me big problems in keeping both durations and hours fixed. The projects I work on have to have both duration and work fixed not just one or the other. If I change the duration on a fixed duration task I'd like to see the units change because I want to know how many people I need to throw at this task to get it done on time and within budget. Is there possible way to change this. would macros work? I need a wo...

Style available all sheets new or old

Adding new pages

Word 2003 Forms (JUMP TO Fields)
I am creating a word 2003 form and was wondering if it is possible to skip fields depending on the selection in a drop down menu. ie. QUESTION: Is there a requirement for a COSHH Assessment ? DROP DOWN ANSWER-----Yes/NO If yes just go to the next field box if NO then Jump this section to another section/Field further down the form? Any takers? -- Regards Martin D It is possible, but only with a macro. The basic idea of changing which form field is "next" is discussed at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/SetTabOrder.htm. The macros in that article can b...

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

Automaticaly put in the / in a date field
I want my users to input a date in the format dd/mm/yy I know some of them will mis out the separators and enter for example 140301 for the 14th March 2001, but Excel changes the date to something totally different. How can I create a mask (like in Access) so the separators are already displayed in the cell? For example the cell would look like / / and when the date is input it automatically jumps over the separator. You could use a worksheet event that changes the entry to a date. Chip Pearson has some code at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm Keith wrote: > ...

New User has admin rights

Shipping amount field in SQL table.
Good Morning To All, I have a customer who is having one of their internal programmers write an interface that will update GL accounts according to their finance department's needs. They are very specific. One of the things they need is the shipping amounts at a transaction level. I cannot find these amounts anywhere. I read somewhere else that in order for this amounts to be populated the ship to and the shipping carrier had to be filled in on the transaction. I tested it, and I still can't see the totals for the shipping charges. Does anyone know anything about this? THANKS! ...

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...

Adding content of a field into a begining of a memo field
In a form I have a calculated field that calculates its value using a DLookup() function. I need the content of this field to show up inside a memo field which is on the same form and user can add memo after that. I need this to show up when we create or print a report from this form. How can I do that? On Apr 20, 1:52 pm, Moe <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In a form I have a calculated field that calculates its value using a > DLookup() function. I need the content of this field to show up inside a > memo field which is on the same form and user can add mem...

AP
What would be the best tool to add a new field in the AP invoice screen to deploy to a client? Extender? Modifier? the ideal would be to add a field for "Job No." that is text info so the user can get some info out on certain jobs that they are paying bills for. thanks -- Linda W. Linda, You can use any tool, really, to accomplish this: - Modifier with VBA. You can add the fields to the window with Modifier, then use VBA and ADO or DUOS to store and retrieve the data. - Modifier with Dexterity. You can add the fields with Modifier, then trigger off the form with Dex...

new to old
hi, A web designing company has just done us a website, and part of it includes the database of our stock. They have written/created it on access xp, but we have only got and old version of access. Can we open/use/update files written in access xp on an older version of access? thanks very much jethro Hi Jethro, It depends. By default Access 2002 (XP) uses the Access 2000 file format, so if you have Access 2000 you may be able to use the database as is. However, if the database is in the form of an mde file created by Access 2002 it will be in Access 2002 format. Otherwise (i.e. if t...