New case creation error

Hi

I have CRM 3.0 installed in a production server with   windows 2003 server
sp1,  SQL server 2000 sp4   working well for several months but now when I
try to create a new case the system display the following:

An error has ocurred.For more information, contact your system administrator

Thanks a lot.
Gilbert

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Business Portal installation error
We've tried to install Business Portal 2.0 and had this error "Unable to validate backoffice data". Does any one know how to tackle this. It is a 2003 server box with .NET, Sharepoint installed Peter, I have seen this error come up when you have a mismatch between the number of companies listed in the Company Master (SY01500), the DU000020, and the DB_Upgrade Table. All three of these tables are located in the DYNAMICS database. Perform a select statement on the SY01500 and make sure to note each company listed, its company ID, and the Interid (Database Name). Then ...

Default properties for new folders

New Email Messages

error LNK2001 using Winsock in a class
*VC++ 6.0 *command line application using MFC I would like to use the Winsock API functions in a simple class ("CComm"). Example Program: #include <winsock2.h> //#include <winsock.h> CComm::CComm() { // Initialize Winsock. WSADATA wsaData; m_dwErr = WSAStartup(MAKEWORD(2,2), &wsaData); } The linker returns the following error when including "winsock2.h": Comm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WSAStartup@8 or when including "winsock.h" instead of "winsock2.h": Comm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved externa...

Error: msaccess.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows
Dear all, I get error mesage "msaccess.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows" when preview report. I'm using Access 2000 and Windows 2000. Thanks. Regards, Vensia ...

New Location/New setup

Link to CRM Case from Email Template
Hi There, How can i make a direct link to the CRM Case from my Email Template. Currently i have Email Notification Template as below but CRM URL is not working as its giving me blank ================================ Dear Team, This is an Automated Microsoft Customer Relationship Management notification to inform you that a a Low Case Created with following details and it has been sent to your Unit Queue. Case Number : CAS-12323-GTCD Case Type : Request Case Priority : Low (4) Case Title : Configuration Case Description : Configuration Case Initiator : SAM Case Unit : IT Cas...

How do I activate the new mail button

Style available all sheets new or old

CRM Unhandled Error: Server Error in '/' Application. reports.conf
Hi, we use only one single but large server(Windows 2003 R2) for CRM 3.0, SQL 2005 and RS 2005. After installation in following order: - SQL 2005 - RS 2005 - CRM 3.0 With (screenshot of IIS Manager): CRM -Application Pools -|->CRMApPool ----|->Microsoft CRM ----|->MSCRMServices -DefaultAppPool -ReportServer ----|->Report Server Interface ----|->Report Server -Web Sites* -|->Microsoft CRM v3.0 ----|->MSCRMServices ----|->Reports ----|->ReportServer .... [* we also used different websites with ports like 80 -def.site / 81 -crm (no hostheader) ] We get every...

Import error: import value cannot be null. parameter name: format
Hi all, I have just completed a swing migration and am trying to import my dynamics crm organisation but receive the following error: import value cannot be null. parameter name: format has anyone come across this before or know of a way to fix it? Thanks Tom ...

error 0x800ccc79
I keep getting the above error when sending email to certain addresses...even on reply's, so I know the address is correct. Is this a server issue or a setup/configuration issue of mine? Thanks. Pat What version of Outlook are you using? Is there any more text (other than the error code) in the error message? For some reason the server is rejecting some the message's recipients. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "PAT" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Archiving Errors in Outlook 2000
Hello there: I am having trouble autoarchiving a users mailbox. I get the same error if I try and archive the sent items or the inbox. I also get this error when trying to export to a .pst file. Error trying to archive inbox. The items either have been moved or deleted. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? It is outlook 2000 on a Exchange Server 5.5 Thanks Rebecca ...

Adding new pages

CRM 3.0
When trying to execute any of the reports, I get this error: Failed to load expression host assembly. Details: StrongName cannot have an empty string for the assembly name. (rsProcessingError) Any ideas why? Thanks! ------=_NextPart_0001_0A1767AF Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <mkatsev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When trying to execute any of the reports, I get this error: > Failed to load expression host assembly. Details: StrongName cannot have an > empty string for the assembly name. (rsProcessingError) Probably a .NET 2.0 issue. See...

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

New User has admin rights

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...