Need to add sales orders to the service area

I'm using sales orders as the primary entity for relating cases and I need to
display Sales Orders in the Service area. The section of the Entity screen
that I need to alter is greyed out. Can anyone tell me how to make this
change?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You have to change this is the sitemap XML. You can find this in the
customizations export and edit it (after export). Or you can use this tool:
http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/pages/TechnicalNet/MicrosoftCrm/CrmXmlEditor.aspx?id=20.
All you need to do is move or copy the correct SubArea node from the sales
to the service area. Note that items can exists in both areas at the same
time.

--
Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD)
CRM/.NET Consultant

Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators
http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/Tools.aspx

"Charles Stitman" wrote:

> I'm using sales orders as the primary entity for relating cases and I need to
> display Sales Orders in the Service area. The section of the Entity screen
> that I need to alter is greyed out. Can anyone tell me how to make this
> change?
0
Patrick2861 (490)
1/13/2009 3:05:01 PM
Thank you,
That worked perfectly.

"Patrick" wrote:

> You have to change this is the sitemap XML. You can find this in the
> customizations export and edit it (after export). Or you can use this tool:
> http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/pages/TechnicalNet/MicrosoftCrm/CrmXmlEditor.aspx?id=20.
> All you need to do is move or copy the correct SubArea node from the sales
> to the service area. Note that items can exists in both areas at the same
> time.
>

> --
> Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD)
> CRM/.NET Consultant
> Aviva IT
>
> Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators
> http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/Tools.aspx
>

> "Charles Stitman" wrote:
>
> > I'm using sales orders as the primary entity for relating cases and I need to
> > display Sales Orders in the Service area. The section of the Entity screen
> > that I need to alter is greyed out. Can anyone tell me how to make this
> > change?

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ?
how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? You can't. Why would you? The Outlook Address Book is only a list of electronic addresses to which you can address messages. Why would you need a phone number there? Phone numbers, like all Contact data, are stored in your Contacts Folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ingaga" <Ingaga @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C2224F0-0E8B-4E20-A2AC-200B044053FD@microsoft.com... > how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? What in the world is the purpse of the Outlook address book whe...

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Need help on this....thanks

Invoice print order
Can invoices be printed in customer NAME order? Laura, I don't believe so. The reason I don't believe that will work is that the sort is hard coded in Dexterity and while I haven't tested this in a while, I'm pretty sure the "sort by" clause as issue by Dexterity will override any user added sorts. patrick developer support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Laura Anne" <LauraAnne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FC967CD-80DC-431A-AA4F-F1FBC75F88F4@microsoft.com... >...

need help badly

I need Help

Queue NT Service per SSP
Hello! I have a question regarding the Queue NT Service.We have four SSPs in our environment. When I look into the Task Manager, I can see 5 (1 for the Timer Service and 4 for the SSP). Sometimes it happens that the Queue hungs and we need to restart the service. Ideally, I would like to restart the Queue service only for the SSP where we see that the Queue is not processing, but under SERVICES, there is only one Queue NT Service. It is possible to have a service per SSP, so that we can say "Restart only service for SSP1, or SSP2,..."? Many thanks for you help. Joe...

CRM 1.2 Security Service Not starting
I have CRM 1.2 and SQL on the same box. When the server is restarted, the CRM Security Service fails to start. I must manually start the service. Any ideas? TIA -RS See TechKnowledge Error "The Microsoft CRM Security Service Failed to Start" During the Microsoft CRM Server Installation When Microsoft CRM and SQL Server 2000 are Installed on the same machine Mounim >-----Original Message----- >I have CRM 1.2 and SQL on the same box. >When the server is restarted, the CRM Security Service fails to start. >I must manually start the service. >Any ideas? >TIA ...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

Sale on Open Account....
When a customer who has an open account with terms with us makes a purchase, and I have a signature capture device, is it standard, or is it possible to require them to sign for their purchase so we have their signature on file? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01E8_01C6B6F0.B31BFD00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable William, Manager | Tender types | select your open account tender | check the = Require Signature box --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using ...

Multiple loans serviced by single provider
I am a new user of Money and am trying to set up my student loans. Like most government-backed education loan portfolios, there are multiple loans with different terms, variable rates, etc serviced with one payment to a single service provider -- Sallie Mae. I send Sallie Mae one check each month. I have set up each loan in Money (there are four) as a separate account thinking I could 'split' the single payment from my checking account into four pieces. But Money will not give me the option to split checking transaction into multiple loan payments. I have the option in the initi...

Need to Hire Outlook 2003 Help

Which setting do I need to adjust
I've noticed that when using my default browser IE 8 and I click on a link that is suppose to start a download, it doesn't. When I click on the same link in firefox the download starts like it should. Can anyone tell me what setting in IE 8 is preventing the download from starting? on the page it says "Downloading: 50fpct-Just4freeplanet.com.rar | 34.7 MB" but in IE 8 it isn't downloading. It also isn't asking me if I want to allow IE 8 to download the file like it sometimes does. Thanks Shep wrote: > I've noticed that when using my d...

Need Help with Excel and Flagging Outcomes!
I’m using Excel 2007, and here is my question… I want to put a formula in cell C3 that looks at outcomes in cell B3. If the raw score outcome in cell B3 has the following values, I would like cell C3 to provide the following words: IF: THEN: B3=Blank C3=Blank B3= Greater than 0-1.9 C3=Definitely False B3=2.0-2.9 C3=Mostly False B3=3.0-3.9 C3=Don’t Know B3=4.0-4.9 C3=Mostly True B3= 5.0 or greater C3=Definitely True Thank you for your help! Hi This should do it: =IF(B3=0,"",IF(B3<2,"Definet...