Need help for serialization/deserialization in ms-crm

Dear Sir/Madam.

If you can give me some suggestions, I'll appreciate your help.
I am using CRM 1.2.
Basically, this is what I want.
I would like to use serialzation/deserialization in CRM web service.
For example, suppose that I want to use CRMAccount class.
As you know, CRM sdk provides account.xdr for integration purose.
So,

xsd account.xdr
 -> to convert this one to account.xsd
 -> once I get the account.xsd

xsd account.xsd /l:cs /c
 -> It generated account.cs file.

I thought that I could use this file for serialization/deserialization..
However, it didn't work what I expected.
First of all, when I looked at the file, there was no account class...
There was accountread class..So I just tried to use this file for 
deserialzation...

I tried something like ...

Class CRM {

      CRMAccount account = new CRMAccount();
     ....
    .....
  ....strResultXml = account.Retrieve(userAuth, 
"{276B071B-BC78-4270-A47A-FA2288B8BFA6}", null);

.......accountread ar = 
(accountread)CRM.ToObject(typeof(accountread),strResultXml)
		);


  public static object ToObject(Type t, string s) 

        { 

            XmlSerializer serializer = new XmlSerializer(t); 

            TextReader reader = new StringReader(s); 

            return serializer.Deserialize(reader); 

        }

}

However, it didn't work...It returns error message that...
File or assembly name jiweyler.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found

Please help me how to solve this issue....
Any suggesstion would be appreciated.

BTW, while I was looking some issue in the Google...somebody said that if 
aspnet account donot have permission to write for system temp directory, this 
issue could cause...However, unfortunately, even though I gave the write 
permission to Temp directory for asp.net account, it still gave me same error 
message.

Thank you very much in advance.

..........................................................................TJ

0
Utf
1/25/2005 10:33:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

2 Replies
328 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 11

If your DLL wasn't found, your files may not be located properly relative to
the application root.  I had a similar issue last week and I think I was
able to solve it by defining the project as an application in IIS, and the
project's DLL was contained within the bin directory located at the project
level (which also includes web.config and the ASPX files).

A few of the notable files and directories in my particular instance

/virtualfolder    <-- with Server Web Extensions (to enable access from
Visual Studio)
      ../app        <-- the name of my project, also defined as an
application in IIS

      ../app/MyPage.aspx
      ../app/Web.config
      ../app/bin/app.dll

From Visual Studio, I open the application as:
http://servername/virtualfolder/app/app.csproj

Unfortunately, I don't recall the exact error that I received.

If you're unsure of the error's origin, I'd suggest removing the CRM
interaction and going with a simple "Hello World" page; if nothing else, it
will confirm that the files are in the correct location.



"TJ" <TJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:50A23678-B398-4A3E-9C2D-383356538009@microsoft.com...
> Dear Sir/Madam.
>
> If you can give me some suggestions, I'll appreciate your help.
> I am using CRM 1.2.
> Basically, this is what I want.
> I would like to use serialzation/deserialization in CRM web service.
> For example, suppose that I want to use CRMAccount class.
> As you know, CRM sdk provides account.xdr for integration purose.
> So,
>
> xsd account.xdr
>  -> to convert this one to account.xsd
>  -> once I get the account.xsd
>
> xsd account.xsd /l:cs /c
>  -> It generated account.cs file.
>
> I thought that I could use this file for serialization/deserialization..
> However, it didn't work what I expected.
> First of all, when I looked at the file, there was no account class...
> There was accountread class..So I just tried to use this file for
> deserialzation...
>
> I tried something like ...
>
> Class CRM {
>
>       CRMAccount account = new CRMAccount();
>      ....
>     .....
>   ....strResultXml = account.Retrieve(userAuth,
> "{276B071B-BC78-4270-A47A-FA2288B8BFA6}", null);
>
> ......accountread ar =
> (accountread)CRM.ToObject(typeof(accountread),strResultXml)
> );
>
>
>   public static object ToObject(Type t, string s)
>
>         {
>
>             XmlSerializer serializer = new XmlSerializer(t);
>
>             TextReader reader = new StringReader(s);
>
>             return serializer.Deserialize(reader);
>
>         }
>
> }
>
> However, it didn't work...It returns error message that...
> File or assembly name jiweyler.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not
found
>
> Please help me how to solve this issue....
> Any suggesstion would be appreciated.
>
> BTW, while I was looking some issue in the Google...somebody said that if
> aspnet account donot have permission to write for system temp directory,
this
> issue could cause...However, unfortunately, even though I gave the write
> permission to Temp directory for asp.net account, it still gave me same
error
> message.
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
>
..........................................................................TJ
>


0
Kevin
1/26/2005 11:47:19 PM
Hi,

FIrst of all, thanks for trying to give me some suggestions...
I don't think that this issue was caused by missing DLL or wrong path...
Actually, the error message that I wrote always changes the name whenever I 
run the web service app. 
Also I do not have any problem to run any other web service in this project.
I strongly beleive that this issue is somehow related to the class that xsd 
generated. I could guess what the error originis, but I needed some clue to 
solve thise issue.....

Did anybody have same issue like me?


Thanks...

....................................................TJ


"Kevin D" wrote:

> If your DLL wasn't found, your files may not be located properly relative to
> the application root.  I had a similar issue last week and I think I was
> able to solve it by defining the project as an application in IIS, and the
> project's DLL was contained within the bin directory located at the project
> level (which also includes web.config and the ASPX files).
> 
> A few of the notable files and directories in my particular instance
> 
> /virtualfolder    <-- with Server Web Extensions (to enable access from
> Visual Studio)
>       ../app        <-- the name of my project, also defined as an
> application in IIS
> 
>       ../app/MyPage.aspx
>       ../app/Web.config
>       ../app/bin/app.dll
> 
> From Visual Studio, I open the application as:
> http://servername/virtualfolder/app/app.csproj
> 
> Unfortunately, I don't recall the exact error that I received.
> 
> If you're unsure of the error's origin, I'd suggest removing the CRM
> interaction and going with a simple "Hello World" page; if nothing else, it
> will confirm that the files are in the correct location.
> 
> 
> 
> "TJ" <TJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:50A23678-B398-4A3E-9C2D-383356538009@microsoft.com...
> > Dear Sir/Madam.
> >
> > If you can give me some suggestions, I'll appreciate your help.
> > I am using CRM 1.2.
> > Basically, this is what I want.
> > I would like to use serialzation/deserialization in CRM web service.
> > For example, suppose that I want to use CRMAccount class.
> > As you know, CRM sdk provides account.xdr for integration purose.
> > So,
> >
> > xsd account.xdr
> >  -> to convert this one to account.xsd
> >  -> once I get the account.xsd
> >
> > xsd account.xsd /l:cs /c
> >  -> It generated account.cs file.
> >
> > I thought that I could use this file for serialization/deserialization..
> > However, it didn't work what I expected.
> > First of all, when I looked at the file, there was no account class...
> > There was accountread class..So I just tried to use this file for
> > deserialzation...
> >
> > I tried something like ...
> >
> > Class CRM {
> >
> >       CRMAccount account = new CRMAccount();
> >      ....
> >     .....
> >   ....strResultXml = account.Retrieve(userAuth,
> > "{276B071B-BC78-4270-A47A-FA2288B8BFA6}", null);
> >
> > ......accountread ar =
> > (accountread)CRM.ToObject(typeof(accountread),strResultXml)
> > );
> >
> >
> >   public static object ToObject(Type t, string s)
> >
> >         {
> >
> >             XmlSerializer serializer = new XmlSerializer(t);
> >
> >             TextReader reader = new StringReader(s);
> >
> >             return serializer.Deserialize(reader);
> >
> >         }
> >
> > }
> >
> > However, it didn't work...It returns error message that...
> > File or assembly name jiweyler.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not
> found
> >
> > Please help me how to solve this issue....
> > Any suggesstion would be appreciated.
> >
> > BTW, while I was looking some issue in the Google...somebody said that if
> > aspnet account donot have permission to write for system temp directory,
> this
> > issue could cause...However, unfortunately, even though I gave the write
> > permission to Temp directory for asp.net account, it still gave me same
> error
> > message.
> >
> > Thank you very much in advance.
> >
> >
> ..........................................................................TJ
> >
> 
> 
> 
0
Utf
1/27/2005 2:57:01 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Help! Chart losing date format
Help! Excel Charts losing formats I am using Excel 2000 SP-3 on a Windows 2000 machine and have bee having some strange problems. I have 4 charts that are in a singl workbook along with the source data for them. After the workbook ha been updated and the charts are correct, I am copying the charts to brand new workbook by right clicking the worksheet tab and selectin copy option. I am only copying the chart to the new workbook, not th data. Two of the charts copy fine but the other two charts are changin from having a gray background to an orange background. I am currentl manually having to ...

need to solve 4th grade equation
i need to solve a fourth grade equation like A+Bx+Cx^2+Dx^3+Ex^4=0 using excel, where A,B,C,D,E are known and stored in excel cells (both real and imaginary solutions, preferrable!) how could i do? thanks! ******************** Visita il mio sito www.alchemystudio.it ************ not an aswer to your question, but here is another option if you've M XP: 'the Power Calculator (http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/PowerCalcPowertoySetup.exe . it's nice, and you can set up algebraic -fx-'s w/ it. -zac -- Message posted from http://www.Excel...

Need to expand past column IV
Hi, Were using Excel 2003 and ran into the end of colums at IV. Besides upgrading to Office 2007 is there way to extend or add-in more columns. Thanks, BobV Bob, No, but using all 256 columns is often a sign that you should use database data style entry - instead of having a column for each of the ?days(?) enter the column property as a field, with each entry in a separate row. Beyond that, it is hard to be more specific since your question is vague. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Vinecom" <vinecom@nospam.net> wrote in message news:8CBC158A-0AE4-46D6-9EB3-4CCDA375CCA9@mi...

URL into a view in CRM 3.0
I'd like to be able to set up a link from our intranet to the Account manager screen, passing in a view paramenter. Is there any way to do this? Any documentation anywhere? Being able to pass in query parameters to the Advanced Find screen would work for me to. Thanks. ------=_NextPart_0001_BF73CA4F Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <AW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'd like to be able to set up a link from our intranet to the Account manager > screen, passing in a view paramenter. Is there any way to do this? Any > documentatio...

HELP files not showing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap Previously, I got help from the Help menu, Entourage Help. Now, all I get is so-called online help, which gives a bunch of tutorials and such. <br><br>Where did it go? <br><br>Specifically, I am trying to find out how to view a reply that I just sent to a certain message. There is a reply notation at the top of the message display but it doesn't do anything when I click on it. On 4/24/10 7:08 PM, roberthgoldstein@officeformac.com wrote: > Specifically, I am...

Looking for MS Money Resources for Selling Goods on eBay
Does anyone know of where I can find some information on how to properly set up MS Money Small Business to sell items on eBay? I want to be able to correctly manage information on my inventory, associated selling fees (eBay, PayPal .etc), shipping costs, and others. I also sell items under consignment agreements where the items are owned by others but I sell and receive a commission. I just want to see if there is anyone else using MS Money in this fashion and what worked best for them in terms of managing this information. Thanks support@on-lineconsignment.com ...

Help with generics
Someone please help me. I am trying to create a generic validation method that simply checks to ensure the type has a value. Here is the method that calls the validation method: public void CheckParameterTest(string someString, List<SqlParameter> sqlParams, List<Customers> customers) { ValidateParams(sqlParams); } Here is the generic validation method. I just want to check that the List<whatever>.Count property is not zero. I can't seem to get the count of the list. Please help private void ValidateParams<T>(T param) { Type typ...

Form help
I am creating a database to track invoices recieved and apply them to specific assets. My question is on my invoice input page I have a check box to split the invoice between two or more assests. How can I bring up a pop up window asking which assests to apply the split invoice to ? Also create the according records for each assest that the invoice was split for. Could someone give me some idea as how to do this? My Access skills are a little rusty. Thank you, Mark ...

Problem with "Search box" in Help window
We are using Excel 2003 on XP. This problem is occuring for all users. When you click Help-Microsoft Excel Help, and try to type in the Search for: box under Assistance, the text is inserted into the spreadsheet instead. The only way you can manage to enter any text into this box is to copy it, then right-click paste it into that box (Edit-Paste and Ctrl+V do not work) I can't find anything in the kbase (except for the tip about pasting). What is up with this? ...

I need OWA to ask for username and password
Hi, When I go to http://myserver/exchange, it appears OWA and I can see my e-mail without asking me my user and password. But I would like OWA to ask my user name and password, how can I do this? -- Thank you, M.G. Have you already authed to the page once (ie the username and password are stored in your client). or have you used the username and password for access to the client? Try to logon using a local account to the computer and then logon to OWA. (Tips: Activate form-based logon) "M.G." wrote: > Hi, > > When I go to http://myserver/exchange, it appears...

STMP ERROR HELP
Hi, I set up a bt wireless network, I use BT as my email provider but my partner uses dircon. I am trying to get the dircon email to go through outlook xp on our notebook. I had this set up a couple of years ago but recently formatted and reinstalled the software on the notebook but can't remember how I did it. It's receiving email but will not send. I've tried setting up the STMP address as BT's and Dircon's but neither work. Any suggestions? Cheers, Alex are you authenticating with the outgoing mail server? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yo...

Moving CRM 3.0 to new domain
Could you tell me what tool (what version of RT)should be used to move CRM 3.0 to new domain. As I notcied in this newgroup, in similar questions the answer is that Redeployment Tool but for which version? On the www, where I can downlad Redeployment Tool, there is only RT for MS cRM 1.0 or 1.2 Thanks in advance Lidia You'll find the redeployment tool on the 'server setup' cd for crm 3.0 cheers Rich "Lidia" wrote: > Could you tell me what tool (what version of RT)should be used to move CRM > 3.0 to new domain. As I notcied in this newgroup, in similar que...

Help needed arranging data for a pivot table
I have a very large table in excel that I need to create a pivot tabl for, but can't seem to arrange the data correctly. Here's what th table looks like: There are about 20 "type" columns across the top and down the side are dates. For each day each of the columns ha about 20 prices. So a big block of mostly price data is added eac day. Do I have to have all of the prices in one column if I want t view different "types" side by side in a pivot table? If so, I woul have many many times the 65,000 rows that excel allows. This als seems ridiculously redundant. ...

Need Help with a Sum of a Product of a Currency and Product
Does anyone have a way to simplify this formula and make it so it automatically includes newly added rows or cells? =SUM((SUM($K$9:L9)*$H$9),(SUM($K$11:L11)*$H$11),(SUM($K$13:L13)*$H$13), (SUM($K$15:L15)*$H$15),(SUM($K$17:L17)*$H$17),(SUM($K$19:L19)*$H$19), (SUM($K$21:L21)*$H$21),(SUM($K$23:L23)*$H$23),(SUM($K$25:L25)*$H$25), (SUM($K$27:L27)*$H$27),(SUM($K$29:L29)*$H$29),(SUM($K$31:L31)*$H$31), (SUM($K$33:L33)*$H$33),(SUM($K$35:L35)*$H$35),(SUM($K$37:L37)*$H$37), (SUM($K$39:L39)*$H$39),(SUM($K$41:L41)*$H$41),(SUM($K$43:L43)*$H$43), (SUM($K$45:L45)*$H$45),(SUM($K$47:L47)*$H$47),(SUM($K$49:L49)...

The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your help ad
I'm trying to open email that contains forwarded email's. I'm using Outlook 2002 w/SP-2 and XP Pro on clean installs. I can save the attachments but would like to just display them if possible. ...

Migrate CRM 4.0 instance to another server on a different domain
Hello, What would be the best way to migrate our current CRM database to another server on a different domain but still within the same forest? We initially had intended on implementing our CRM at our off-site datacenter but due to some DNS/Network issues we weren't able to add users across different domains. Our deadline was fast approaching so we setup a server locally. Now that we have the issue resolved at our datacenter, we are ready to move the local database to the datacenter. What is involved with this process and what would be the best way to do this? Thank you very much...

Having same behaviors for CRM users as for contacts
Hi, We need same behaviors for CRM users as they exist for contacts. Specially concerning marketing lists. Our customers frequently have to broadcast a newsletter or a document to a panel of external AND INTERNAL contacts, amongst these internal contacts, lot of them are crm users. The only solution to days is to duplicate these CRM users in a contact entity, but there are a lot of undesirable side effects. 1) mail tracking is no more running (same address in contact and user leads to no tracking!) 2) confusion in the mind of crm users concernaing the place where is their history record...

Vlookup help needed
I'm need help developing an order form. We offer multiple styles of shirts and each style comes in different colors. Right now I have a drop down box in which the customer can select the model of shirt they want. On the from form below I need the drop down box to list only the colors available for the model they selected. I have a hidden "data" worksheet which has the available colors listed for each style. If I know what style of shirt the customer wants, I've been manually enter the data validation to pull colors for the shirt in the order form below....

MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Outlook Installation
Hello, I have successfully installed MS CRM server. When I try to install "MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Outlook", it is giving "MS Dynamics CRM for Outlook can not be installed on a computer where MS exchange server versions prior to MS exchange server 2007 are installed". I am using a VM with Exchange Server 2003 with SP 2. Please let me know what am I missing. Thanks, I did the same before and I'm currently setting up a new VPC image without Exchange. As you cannot install Exchange 2007 on a 32-bit OS, I uninstalled Exchange 2003 in my previous image but afterward...

I nead some help
I have a fried who make fine backgrounds but they are in Frontpage and shall will help me with some new to my webpage. But so come my problem. I only use Publisher 2007. Can I use them in open them in publisher? And if I can not that what shall I do? Are Publisher compadible with Frontpage? Hope to got some help from anyone. What format are the backgrounds? Are they pictures? If they are pictures you can insert them into Publisher. Format, background, picture tab. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "bali" &l...

CRM 4.0 customize Activity Created Date
cannot select date and time, format is greyed out and displays date only. How can I get it to take both? I've even tried exporting to XML, and re-importing but to no success. Hi, Can you please elaborate on you questions, are you trying to set value to the Created On Date on the activity? If you, you can't set the created on time, this is a system field set by the CRM system. Darren Liu,Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On May 22, 10:15 am, Magic23 <carlroyk...@gmail.com> wrote: > cannot select date and time, format is greyed out ...

cannot install CRM Client on German Outlook
I am installing the CRM 3.0 laptop client for outlook and I am getting Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Client.InstallAbpAction failed. Exception from HRESULT: 0xFFFFFFFF. It is an english version of Windows xp, but a German version of Office 2003. ...

Wildcard with two or more criteria: pls help
_*Number*_ _*Status*_ _*Date*_ N01-02 Draft 04-May-05 N01-02 Draft 04-May-05 N01-92 In Process 15-Oct-05 N01-88 Draft 15-May-05 N01-29 In Process 09-Jul-05 N01-32 In Process 09-Jul-05 N02-22 Draft 24-Aug-05 N02-27 Draft 24-Aug-05 N20-12 Assigned 03-Dec-05 N24-19 Draft 24-Aug-05 N33-13 Doc Written 04-May-07 N44-04 Cancelled 15-Oct-05 My header are Number, Status, and Date (columns A,B and C). The dcuments represent my rows (A2-A13). In my real file, I have over 300 documents. The docum...

Xml serialization and late binding (interfaces)
Trying to get business objects to work as return values for web= services=2E The primary problem is that the business objects are= late bound, requiring interfaces for property types=2E I try= using the XmlTypeAttribute to indicate the class to use in place= of the interface, but that doesn't seem to do any good=2E Here's the simplified objects in question: =09[System=2EXml=2ESerialization=2EXmlType(= "Hansen=2EWebServiceProxies=2EResources=2EAddress" )] =09public interface IAddress =09{ =09=09int AddressKey {get;set;} =09} =09public class Address : IAddress =09{ =0...

CRM 3
A client of ours has asked if it is possible to run the Outlook Desktop client on a machine that has had Outlook 2000 updated to 2003, but the rest of the Office suite still on version 2000. Is this configuration possible or supported? hmmm im not sure what happened there, my topic didnt show up in google groups until i made another one with the same subject... sorry for the confusion Yes, as long as it is either Outlook XP or Outlook 2003, you will be ok to install the 3.0 Outlook client. However some of the Excel/Word integration may not fully work if they are not XP or 2003 version. ...