NDR's after Un-Installing CRM 3.0

I am getting an NDR for every email being sent after I removed CRM and the
CRMrouter mailbox. How do I stop all the mail from routing to the CRMrouter
mailbox?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,
CRM Router basically deploys some server side script to user's mailbox to
send a copy of email to CRMRouter mailbox. I guess you have uninstalled CRM
and router without removing those scripts which you can easyly remove using
CRM router. So you need to remove those scripts and i am not sure how can you
do it without CRM router. May be someone at your place knows how to remove
server side scirpt from mailbox.
--
PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
feedback.

uMar Khan
Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com

"BryOsb" wrote:

> I am getting an NDR for every email being sent after I removed CRM and the
> CRMrouter mailbox. How do I stop all the mail from routing to the CRMrouter
> mailbox?
Actually I ran the Rules Deployment wizard with success  prior to
un-installing CRM & the Rules Deployment.  The problem wasn’t discovered
until I removed that mailbox – which I had to re-create to stop the NDR’s.

Bryce

"uMar Khan" wrote:

> Hi,
> CRM Router basically deploys some server side script to user's mailbox to
> send a copy of email to CRMRouter mailbox. I guess you have uninstalled CRM
> and router without removing those scripts which you can easyly remove using
> CRM router. So you need to remove those scripts and i am not sure how can you
> do it without CRM router. May be someone at your place knows how to remove
> server side scirpt from mailbox.
> --
> PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
> feedback.
>
> uMar Khan
> Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com
>

> "BryOsb" wrote:
>
> > I am getting an NDR for every email being sent after I removed CRM and the
> > CRMrouter mailbox. How do I stop all the mail from routing to the CRMrouter
> > mailbox?
By running the rule deployment wizard successfully, do you mean that you
removed the rules from all the users and queues sucessfully?

--

"BryOsb" wrote:

> Actually I ran the Rules Deployment wizard with success  prior to
> un-installing CRM & the Rules Deployment.  The problem wasn’t discovered
> until I removed that mailbox – which I had to re-create to stop the NDR’s.
>
> Bryce
>
> "uMar Khan" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > CRM Router basically deploys some server side script to user's mailbox to
> > send a copy of email to CRMRouter mailbox. I guess you have uninstalled CRM
> > and router without removing those scripts which you can easyly remove using
> > CRM router. So you need to remove those scripts and i am not sure how can you
> > do it without CRM router. May be someone at your place knows how to remove
> > server side scirpt from mailbox.
> > --
> > PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
> > feedback.
> >
> > uMar Khan
> > Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com
> >

> > "BryOsb" wrote:
> >
> > > I am getting an NDR for every email being sent after I removed CRM and the
> > > CRMrouter mailbox. How do I stop all the mail from routing to the CRMrouter
> > > mailbox?
The wizard displays a summary of actions completed along with a
success/errors numbers. There was 100% success with 0 errors. I have done
this before at other sites in the past with no issue.

"uMar Khan" wrote:

> By running the rule deployment wizard successfully, do you mean that you
> removed the rules from all the users and queues sucessfully?
>
> --
> PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
> feedback.
>
> uMar Khan
> Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com
>
> "BryOsb" wrote:
>
> > Actually I ran the Rules Deployment wizard with success  prior to
> > un-installing CRM & the Rules Deployment.  The problem wasn’t discovered
> > until I removed that mailbox – which I had to re-create to stop the NDR’s.
> >
> > Bryce
> >
> > "uMar Khan" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > CRM Router basically deploys some server side script to user's mailbox to
> > > send a copy of email to CRMRouter mailbox. I guess you have uninstalled CRM
> > > and router without removing those scripts which you can easyly remove using
> > > CRM router. So you need to remove those scripts and i am not sure how can you
> > > do it without CRM router. May be someone at your place knows how to remove
> > > server side scirpt from mailbox.
> > > --
> > > PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
> > > feedback.
> > >
> > > uMar Khan

------=_NextPart_0001_50273ADA

Hi Bryce,

This is Mike responding.  The Rule deployment wizard deploys a mailbox rule
to each users mailbox.  If you are still able to run this wizard, you can
use it to "undeploy" the rule.  If you don't have many users, you can just
remove the rule from each users mailbox manually (or instruct them to do
it).  The rule fowards all email to the CRM mailbox as an attachment.

I hope that this will help you out.

Kind regards.
Mike
PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by
posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback
from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We
look forward to hearing from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
------=_NextPart_0001_50273ADA

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs16 Hi Bryce,
\par
\par This is Mike responding.  The Rule deployment wizard deploys a mailbox rule to each users mailbox.  If you are still able to run this wizard, you can use it to "undeploy" the rule.  If you don't have many users, you can just remove the rule from each users mailbox manually (or instruct them to do it).  The rule fowards all email to the CRM mailbox as an attachment.
\par
\par I hope that this will help you out.
\par
\par Kind regards.
\par Mike
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_50273ADA--

0
mchristl
5/25/2007 5:08:36 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_A99D3597

Hi,

I am just checking to see if you got this all worked out.

Thanks!
Mike

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by
posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback
from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We
look forward to hearing from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
------=_NextPart_0001_A99D3597

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs16 Hi,
\par
\par I am just checking to see if you got this all worked out.
\par
\par Thanks!
\par Mike
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_A99D3597--

0
mchristl

Office for Mac 2008 installs and updates on a clean install of Snow Leopard
I installed Snow Leopard tonight and can verify that Office 2008 will install and completely update on a clean install of Snow Leopard, but you need to install Rosetta if your install DVD is one of the earlier copies with 12.0.0. -- Diane yes but could you update to SP1? "Diane Ross" wrote: > I installed Snow Leopard tonight and can verify that Office 2008 will > install and completely update on a clean install of Snow Leopard, but you > need to install Rosetta if your install DVD is one of the earlier copies > with 12.0.0. > > -- > Diane > > Y...

CPropertySheet #3
How can the property page access a variable from the parent Property Sheet? Try using the GetParent() function. Something like void CYourPage22::OnSomeMethod() { CYourSheet *sheet = (CYourSheet*)GetParent(); } -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "William Gower" <w_gower@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OYnFqlSiDHA.4024@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How can the property page access a variable from the parent Property Sheet? > > ...

Can someone without Publisher installed read documents made in Pu.
Have been told that a Publisher reader exists for download. Would I be able to compose a document in Publisher and then send the reader and document to someone who does not have Publisher installed? Am trying to avoid printing, scanning and printing again. Does such a thing exist and where would I find it?Thank you. You were misinformed. There is no reader. What I would suggest is that you download PrimoPDF (www.primopdf.com) and save your Pub files as a .pdf. Send that file to your readers. Chances are 99% of the people you send the file to will be able to read it without downloadi...

CRM and Lotus Notes 07-31-07
All, We are in the process of deciding if MS CRM would be a fit for us. Everything looks good with the exception of the e-mail integration. We use Lotus Notes and that seem to cause some concern with the e-mail features. It appears that with lotus notes we will not be able to sync up CRM e-mails back to the system. I'm looking to see if anyone has ran into this problem and has any suggestion or opinions Thanks in advance. Jamal ------=_NextPart_0001_32605E27 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jamal, Thanks for posting in. This is Mike responding. Yo...

RPC over HTTP Missing (It is installed)
I am missing the RPC virtual directory in IIS. I installed the component through add/remove as well. This server is Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, it is a global catalog server. There are two other global catalog servers on the network which are Win2k, but i do not recall the documents stating that external GCs will make a difference if the Exchange system is one and on Win2003. Anyway, the RPC virtual directory is missing? Am I missing something? So sad, such a cool feature I am dying to use. Thank you to everyone I should also state that there is another Exchange 2000 box in t...

Stopping NDR's
Is there away to stop NDR's for users that no longer exist in Exchange 2000, and also keep the "Bad Mail" folder from filling up? Thanks Brad Create an Emtpy Distribution List with no members. Add the ex-employee email address to the DL list. They will simply disappear. For the Bad Mail, you can write a simple batch file to purge or delete the folder. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:057a01c3d3e0$48730b60$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there away ...

Cannot Access CRM after Repair
Dear all, This morning I've Install Repair my CRM because my Asyncronus service didn't go work. After install repair, I noticed My Asyncronus service is on. The problem is, now I cannot access CRM by using its server name (i.e. http://<crmserver>:5555 ). Each time I enter those address, I'm always asked for login. But after 3 times trial login, there is an error message on my browser: HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied This will not happen if I access crm by using IP name of crm server (i.e. http://172.19.13.246:5555/). Everythi...

Excel Reports Error in BP 4.0
I rolled out the Excel Reports to BP 4.0, to the Reports Library tab. All installed fine, but when I run any of them I get the error ... ***** Unable to Load Workbook The workbook that you selected cannot be opened. The workbook may be in an unsupported file format, or it may be corrupt. Would you like to try and open this file in Excel? ***** If I say yes and open them in Excel, they run fine (I added the url to the Excel Trust Center to get past the another message). I then went to the Advanced Settings for the Reports Library and changed the setting "O...

currency conversion #3
I'm trying to convert Canadian $'s to USD. The column has the data already entered. I do not have the option to insert new column and write the formula and have the converted currency in a new column. Is there a way to convert the excisting data? Thanks, Nevi Well, http://www.xe.com/ucc/ shows the conversion to be: 1.00 CAD = 0.812048 USD. You can enter .812048 into a cell, copy it, select your column of Canadian dollars, and go to Edit > Paste Special > Multiply. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I'm trying to convert Canadian $'s to USD. T...

install CRM domain account problem
Hi, I am trying to install MS CRM 1.2 on a W2K3 server. I am already logged into the W2K3 box as a domain admin (and the domain admins is already a member of the local admin group as well) BUT I still get this error! --------------------------- Microsoft CRM Server Setup --------------------------- You must be a member of the Domain Admins group to install Microsoft CRM. Make sure that this computer is joined to the domain and you are logged on with a domain administrator account. ----- My domain controller is a W2K box. Any idea why Windows keeps giving me this error when I am already comp...

Windows installer starts all the times I open Outlook
I found a trila version of Outlook 2007 in the kit of a PDA. I installed it and I bought the code to make it permanent from MS. But all the times I open O. Windows installer starts as if it had to finish the installation. My OS is Vista Premium. Can someone help me? Thans. Giovanni what happens if you let it finish? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips....

Windows installer?
Lately a number of downloads and updates have failed and told me windows installer could not be found. Starting the service manually and starting the download again generally works. I reset the service to start automatically, but still some things - such as the link below to see whether my laptop is compatible with an update - don't work until I start installer manually. How is this service supposed to work? Cheers, S Windows installer service is normally a "Manual" start mode. It has a dependency on the RPC ( Remote Procedure Call ) service. The exe...

NDR ?
I get one of the following messages whenever I try to send messages to certain recipients: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'betsy@xyz.com' on 4/12/04 9:39 AM The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=PRIMARY;p=ELLIST;l=HERAD-040412133844Z-433 ------------------------------------------------- The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'adam@abc.com' on 3/25/2004 1:53 PM Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=PRIMARY;p=ELLIST;l=HERAD-040325185233...

Page Break #3
How do I get rid of a verticle page break? I took over this job from someone else and can't print any columns past G. I already tried unhide. Thanks in advance. View menu, "Page break preview." Adjust the breaks by clicking on and moving the breaks. If you put two breaks in the same place, Excel treats it as one break. Keep in mind the size of pages; you can't put 70 lines on a page that will hold only 50. "Linda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ab601c4a4b4$909f3d00$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I get rid of a verticle ...

Removing a un-needed service
System: Win XP Home Edition, Service pack 3 After un installing a anti virus program, a couple of services were left behind which are preventing me from installing a later version of the software. The error I get when trying to install the software is: Local machine: installation failed Installation: Error: Action failed for file avgtdix.sys: creating service.... The name is already in use as either a service name or a service display name. It seems that the only way to do the install is to first remove the existing service listings. Can anyone help? Th...

problem and solution for MS CRM 3.0 outlook client
Hello, I installed the CRM 3.0 outlook client, and when I restarted outlook it gave the following error messages: There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM server. The server might be unavailable. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator." "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." I used network monitor to determine that the server was sending back an 401 unauthorized error to the SOAP request WhoAmI. The solution i...

CRM Redeployment Issues!
Hi all! I am attemtping to move CRM 3.0 from one server to another server. Both are in the same forest but different domains. I have completed all the redeployment steps and am now attemtping to install CRM 3.0 on the new system but am still getting this error: "The existing databases are not compatible with this installation of Microsoft CRM" I´ve seen on a few sites that entering: UPDATE BuildVersion SET Revision = X (where X == the 3.0.5400.X of the SetupServer.exe product version) UPDATE OrganizationBase SET Name = 'new organization name' DELETE FROM Lic...

CRM doesn't install correctly...
I have been trying to install the Microsoft CRM 1.2 and after about 4 different times I'm almost ready to give up. Every time it installs, there is no way to access the workflow monitor or manager. It will give me the message "The server is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable..." When I open the crystal enterprise there is a service in red - the WinHTTP proxy auto-discovery. I'm not sure if that is what is causing all of the problems, but that service has never started in every install. If I try to start it through the services snap-in it wi...

Cannot open original message in NDR
Hello, When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook 2003. When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message. What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003? Kind regards: Emiel Kempen. what's NDR? nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook/<OcPrtbI0EHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl> Hello, When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook 2003. When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message. What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003? ...

installing outlook 2007
Being a complete and utter luddite I am reluctant to do the install without advice from those who know. I deleted Office 2003 recently and installed the student version of Office 2007 without realizing it did not come with outlook - I just purchased Outlook07 and have two email addys that I need - one business, the other personal. I really need step-by-step guidance. Anyone? Thanks!! You can simply install Outlook 2007 then and run Microsoft Update to install the latest updates for it. If you had already configured Outlook 2003 with those accounts, then your account ...

Url Routing in ASP.NET 3.5 breaks AJAX
Hello I created custom URL routing in ASP.NET 3.5 (http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mikeormond/archive/2008/05/14/using-asp-net-routing-independent-of-mvc.aspx), but my AJAX code is giving me error now: 'Sys' is undefined. When I remove the routing, AJAX works fine. I am using standard Microsoft AJAX libraries. Please help! this happens when you have wildcarding in place one way to solve this to add a constraint to your routes so they only work for .aspx , ... files - something like this : RouteValueDictionary constraints = new RouteValueDictionary( new { Page = @"....

NDR
Have a remote user who connects to LAN via VPN, using XP professional and Office XP small business. Email worked fine yesterday but now user cannot send mail, gets following error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: test Sent: 10/16/2003 11:44 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: recipients name on 10/16/2003 11:44 AM None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient. User can receive email without any problems. I cannot find this in the knowledge base so any help would be g...

Unique user reports people are getting NDR's when sending him messages within my organization
Strange behavior. About 5 users report that sending messages to "Smith, John" (a valid user in my organization) returns an NDR. I attempted to send message to "Smith, John" and it works fine. I noticed that users who complain messages are failing are housed in the same Mailbox Store, Storage and Exchange server than John, Smith. I attempted to track message below using Messaging Tracking center but no results were returned. Please advise how can I troubleshoot this ? What this error could be ? From: System Administrator Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 7:28 AM T...

CRM 1.2 Internet Explorer crashing
Has anyone experienced IE crashing when changing windows in CRM 1.2 or know a fix for it? All my users here are reporting CRM closing down when trying to go from one screen to another in CRM, but it only happens at random. The error message logged is Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module mshtml.dll, version 6.0.2900.2963, fault address 0x0006cfce. TIA Hits Hello Hitesh, This looks like its covered under another thread. do a search for mshtml.dll and you'll find thread that ends with a note that MS is looking at it. I went down the same path myself,...

vlookup 3 sheets
Hi, I have 3 worksheets and want to combine a vlookup to find the sum of the unique criteria. I can get it to work with 2 spreadsheets but not 3. The formula i am using is: =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($A99,'sheet1 v4'!$A$3:$AR$103,COLUMN(AR99),FALSE)),VLOOKUP($A99,'Sheet2 v4'!$A$3:$AR$98,COLUMN(AR99),FALSE),VLOOKUP($A99,'Sheet1 v4'!$A$3:$AR$103,COLUMN(AR99),FALSE)) Example: Sheet 1 Apple 2 Banana 5 Orange 11 Sheet 2 Mango 4 Banana 5 Pear 7 Sheet 3 Apple 2 Grape 1 Summary Sheet Apple 4 Banana 10 Orange 11 Pear 7 Grape...