My home page - default view

is there a way to set a view ... for all users.

I know a user themselves can chance their default view,
but i would like to change it for everyone.

Thanks
0
Jazz
9/21/2004 3:26:15 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This is not a supported v1.2 out of the box feature.  Please refer to the SDK.

"Jazz" wrote:

> is there a way to set a view ... for all users.
>
> I know a user themselves can chance their default view,
> but i would like to change it for everyone.
>
> Thanks

i dont think the sdk is useful for this.

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP

"Debbie Larson [MSFT]" <deblar@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This is not a supported v1.2 out of the box feature.  Please refer to the
SDK.

> "Jazz" wrote:
>
> > is there a way to set a view ... for all users.
> >
> > I know a user themselves can chance their default view,
> > but i would like to change it for everyone.
> >
> > Thanks

0
John

What determines the order in which records are viewed
Hi all What determines the order in which records are viewed in a table If I import data or create a new table from a query regards, Garry ...

How to remove a box which has appeared on every page?
Hey all. I am using Microsoft Word 2007 and have noticed all of a sudden that on every page a box has appeared. It is not centered. I can't select it or seem to remove it. I have borders turned off. Any ideas? Could it be a graphic or a text box that got anchored into a header or footer? Turn on Show Non-Printing Characters (Ctrl-Shift-8), and go to a header (or footer) and see if an anchor is lurking there that shouldn't be. On Jan 18, 5:07=A0pm, Robin Hood <Robin H...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hey all. > > I am using Microsoft Word 2007 ...

How can I make Outlook open in full screen view each time?
Same as subject. Change the shortcut property "Run" of Outlook to Maximized. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Jack" <Jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D15A2D71-90A9-40C8-AB74-E7203B9956E9@microsoft.com... > Same as subject. ...

Can I use Windows XP Home for Commercial ?
i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people told me that it is okay using Windows XP Home for commercial but it just that we cannot fully utilize the feature of the Windows i.e. joined domain ...etc I also cannot find anything in Windows XP Home EULA that the Home edition is only for NON-Commercial use. Can anyone clarify this to me ? Jim wrote: > i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows > XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people > told ...

Insertion point disappears in outline view of PPt 2007
When typing the content of my presentation in outline view, if I pause for a second, the insertion point "disappears". If I continue to type, the new text does not show up either in the outline or on the slide. I can click back in the outline pane and continue but the insertion point soon disappears again - sometimes in the middle of a word. I provide training and support to faculty and staff at a 2-yr college and one of my faculty members called this morning with the same issue. I have used the outline pane extensively in multiple versions of PPt (including 2007) a...

Making 2003 personal home page
In the previous version of outlook a view could be created where you could see folders (left), tasks (bottom right), calendar (top right) and today's appointments (middle). I really liked this view. Can this view be created using outlook 2003? You're probably talking about Outlook Today. that's still there in Outlook 2003. Navigate to the top folder in your folder tree and you should still be able to see it. There was no other way inherent in Outlook to create such a view so I'm assuming that's what you're looking for. Anything else would have been an add-in creat...

rows breaking over pages
Hi. I'm working with complex tables where the row in column one will span several rows. The first row is merged with several other rows. How do I keep the first row from breaking over pages? The box for Allow rows to break over page is NOT checked. Thanks. This isn't the answer I'd like to give you, but sometimes, the only thing that works reliably is to format all of the rows except the last as "Keep With Next ¶." "holden" wrote: > Hi. I'm working with complex tables where the row in column one will span > several rows...

Home inventory?
I am using Money Deluxe 2006 on a XP home 512 mb computer. I am a newbie. I would like to use the home inventory part of Money. I looked into "My Money" and somewhere on that screen, I am supposed to click on I believe "My home inventory". Where on the screen do I click on "My home inventory". Thanks I got the directions from the help section of money 2006 deluxe. In microsoft.public.money, Charles Eaves wrote: >I am using Money Deluxe 2006 on a XP home 512 mb computer. >I am a newbie. >I would like to use the home inventory part of Money. >I l...

PUB 2002 When printing booklet text jumps to next page
I have Pub 2002. When I view the publication on my computer the text is where I want it, but when I print it, some of the text jumps to the next page. How can I stop the text from moving? Are the text boxes linked? Do you have a picture that is wrapped? Are your margins placed in such a way your printer can accommodate them? Check your printer limitations; go here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag Is your printer driver current? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Shannondoe" <Shannondoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

PAGE SET UP
Hi all, Wh does my worksheet's page setup change after i create a copy on another workbook.On the origin workbook,the data is fit at scale 65% on A4 paper. But in the new workbook it can be fitted on scale 59% only.Why? ...

Error msg "error accessing file" /Access 2000 / Windows Xp home edition
Hello, I have a field called Job_date, on the detail part of a "Master & detail" form, which has been fine. I have it set to show "to-days date" when double clicked .. i.e. an event procedure runs. All of a sudden I am getting the msg "Error access file. Network connection may have been lost" when I double click the field. I am not on a network, have a network card connected to my internet cable modem. I also got the msg when I tried to add a new field to the form in the Master area, also when I go in to try and change to event procedure code. Have...

How does one view two separate pages within the Publisher main win
I have figured out how to "Insert" a second page either before or after the current page, but am unable to scroll from one to the another. Is this not 'doable' within Publisher? The only way I am able to view both pages is to print the entire document. Thank you. ReBell in MS Try View - Status bar. Look in the lower left corner of the Publisher screen -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "rebell" <rebell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D3450ED-BA78-47FE-B286...

Anonymouse Sharing XP Home, Vista Home, 7 Home Premium
Hi, I'm having an issue sharing files between my three machines (there are actually none windows machines as well using SMB share). They all work with each other except "Windows 7" is misbehaving. Everyone is prompted for a password to browse the 7 machine, and 7 is asked for password when it tries to look at any other device. This is obviously a "password encryption" thing that I have run into before, but now I cannot seem to find a solution. I have the following changes to Windows 7: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa LmCompatibilityLevel=...

How to rotate /flip document page
How do I enter text for a four page one sheet document (program). When pageas are prepared printer prints in opposite vew upon folding. Set the printer to flip on the short rather than the long edge when duplexing. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "eureka" <eureka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E2E3287-0CCF-4556-9B7D-544F9533C286@microsoft.com... > How do I enter text for a four page one sheet document (program). When > pageas are prepared printer prints in ...

Money 2006 Bill payment page
On my new laptop I have money 2006. I set it up and found that the bill payment summary page has changed from earlier versions. I cannot highlight more than one entry. In addition when I highlight any entry there is no summary amount in the lower right corner as on earlier versions. HasMicrosoft changed money or am I missing something. Yes and no, respectively. Multi-select on the Bills page comes and goes. At M06/7 it's gone. Maybe it'll come back again some day? "gweedo" <gweedo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72EA0F7B-4BEA-42A8-A6F0-E3760A1FB...

Share database over home network?
I have a home network with both machines running Win XP and MS Money 2006. I keep track of things on one computer, but now, with the computers networked properly together through a router, I would like to share the database that resides on one machine for the user of another machine to view and edit if need be. Is this possible and if so, then how? How can I keep it secure in the event that a hacker gets into one or more machines (have never had that issue, but best safe than sorry)? Any other suggestions and whatnot with this kind of setup? I plan on keeping a tally on about 5 accounts...

One Full Page Z Report
I would like to see the full page z-report be printed on one page. Several of my clients have requested the report be seperated into two columns on one sheet instead of on two different sheets of paper. This would make filing the reports much easier for them. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &q...

Custom View Problems
I have defined a custom view with some hidden columns and a filter on 1 column. I checked the box to remember hidden columns, rows, and filters. When I display the view, the filter does not seem to have any effect. If I click on the auto filter dropdown menu at the top of the column that has a filter, the correct filter item is highlighted and if I re-select it, the filter works. Is there some other setting I have to enable to get this to work correctly? Also, I have another custom view that unhides the hidden columns and sets the auto filter to "All" in order to get back to the ...

Is it possible to set a slide transition that mimics turning page
I've been asked for help in setting up a PPT presentation to have slide transitions that mimic turning pages. I have seen this done using Keynote on a Mac but the software being used for this presentation is PowerPoint. Any ideas on if this is available or where I may find a download to add to my library? Thanks. MaryAnn PowerPoint 2007 The setting I use to achieve that is:- Animations tab / Transitions to This Slide group / Wipes / Strips Left-Up If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "MeyerMA3" wrote: > I've been ask...

Matrix view slow to open
Hi, has anyone come across the matrix view been slow to open when editing or creating new matrix items? We've recently upgraded a customer to RMS Ver 2, and they've noticed a significant lag compared to the old version. Cheers are you at SP2 level, one of the hotfixes in there helped allot? "Boggie" <Boggie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B254EEF3-3C4D-47C2-8A0C-4914A68E6D44@microsoft.com... > Hi, has anyone come across the matrix view been slow to open when editing > or > creating new matrix items? We've recently upgraded a custome...

crystal page server
Hi I have installed CRM 1.2 on clients server but am not able to publish reports. In crystal configuration manager the page server is shown as stopped and won't restart. The event log shows the error message: 'The root server reported an initialisation failure. (reason: cannot initialise crystal reports print engine)' I don't know whether it is relevant but there is no print driver currently installed on the server. Any ideas? Thanks, Dylan ...

go to page question
How do I move around in a document--namely, how do I go to page x or to page first or page last? Press Ctrl+G. -- Herb Tyson MS MVP Author of the Word 2007 Bible Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com Web: http://www.herbtyson.com "richard" <rmk@wonderland.net> wrote in message news:ehetEr2fKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > How do I move around in a document--namely, how do I go to page x or to > page first or page last? On 12/17/2009 6:12 PM, Herb Tyson [MVP] wrote: > Press Ctrl+G. > Thank you. But I wonder why I could not find th...

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...

Enabling events in "Filter by Form" view
Hi: How can I enable event in "Filter By Form" view? TMM wrote: > Hi: > > How can I enable event in "Filter By Form" view? You can't as far as I know. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com ...

best home based business