My CRM Exchange Mail Router is unable to Route incoming Mails

Hello,
my mail router is unable to route incoming Mails to the CRM System. I got
the following entries in application event log:

Thanks for Help
Michael

Source: CRMExchangeQueueService
event: 5902

A platform error message was encountered. Subject: 'Test 1' Platform Error
Code: 80070057 Platform Error Description: 'Wrong Parameter.

Parameter.

</description></error>'

AND

Source: CRMExchangeQueueService
event: 5892

The message 'Test 1' failed to deliver to all servers

0
Michael
11/17/2004 8:31:03 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Michael,

Have you set the CRMEmailEnabled setting in AD for the user?

Regards,
Rob Bakkers,
Avanade Netherlands

"Michael Schubert" wrote:

> Hello,
> my mail router is unable to route incoming Mails to the CRM System. I got
> the following entries in application event log:
>
> Thanks for Help
> Michael
>
> Source: CRMExchangeQueueService
> event: 5902
>
> A platform error message was encountered. Subject: 'Test 1' Platform Error
> Code: 80070057 Platform Error Description: 'Wrong Parameter.

> Parameter.
>
> </description></error>'
>
> AND
>
> Source: CRMExchangeQueueService
> event: 5892
>
> The message 'Test 1' failed to deliver to all servers

  Hi Rob,
  yes this attribute is set

  "Rob Bakkers" <RobBakkers@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:30D828F2-BDFC-4552-AF04-A5B4D7C9406D@microsoft.com...
  > Michael,
  >
  > Have you set the CRMEmailEnabled setting in AD for the user?
  >
  > Regards,
  > Rob Bakkers,
  > Avanade Netherlands
  >
  > "Michael Schubert" wrote:
  >
  >> Hello,
  >> my mail router is unable to route incoming Mails to the CRM System. I
got
  >> the following entries in application event log:
  >>
  >> Thanks for Help
  >> Michael
  >>
  >> Source: CRMExchangeQueueService
  >> event: 5902
  >>
  >> A platform error message was encountered. Subject: 'Test 1' Platform
Error
  >> Code: 80070057 Platform Error Description: 'Wrong Parameter.

  >> Parameter.
  >>
  >> </description></error>'
  >>
  >> AND
  >>
  >> Source: CRMExchangeQueueService
  >> event: 5892
  >>
  >> The message 'Test 1' failed to deliver to all servers

0
Michael

Leave no space if line is blank in mail merge address.
I have some recipients that have 2 lines of address but most have only 1 line. How do I get rid of the line of blank data instead of printing a blank line? Look on the print dialog screen for the option to skip blank lines. -- Ron "KarenABS" <KarenABS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:446378C6-9359-4BDA-8AFA-597A0A1B08D4@microsoft.com... >I have some recipients that have 2 lines of address but most have only 1 > line. How do I get rid of the line of blank data instead of printing a > blank > line? Thanks so much. "Ron Cohen" wr...

Outlook 2003 hangs when checking Exchange credentials
I signed up for a hosted exchange service but couldn't get Outlook to connect to the Exchange server. I spent 3 hours on the phone testing lots of stuff with the support guys and we both determined that it had something to do with my connection to the server. I installed Outlook on a test computer on my network and it works fine. The only difference between the two computers is that I am running Spybot on my computer and not on the test computer. I shut down Spybot and still no luck. I am an Exchange newbie so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

OWA setup for Exchange 2003
Hi...I have a few question regarding the setup for OWA Exchange 2003: 1) how many OWA IIS server should setup for 800 user accounts? what is the requirement? 2) Could I have some IIS server runining the SSL while the other server not? or running different SSL. Thanks, fshguo. I would set a total of two, one back end and front end(OWA dedicated) "fshguo" <fshguo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1126147486.927339.144230@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi...I have a few question regarding the setup for OWA Exchange 2003: > 1) how many OWA IIS server should setup for...

CRM Field Names

Can't delete e-mails from inbox!
Hello, I have recently been unable to delete any of my e- mails in my inbox. I have looged-off my computer dozens of times, but the delete button simply does not work. I'm still able to receive and send e-mails, but I can't delete anything. Any suggestions. Thanks. Bob ...

How Do I do a simple mail merge?
I have a master letter in a word document and I want to merge the addresses off list of companies which is imported into excel. Help please. Thanks, Mitzi Dear Mitzi Open Word and click on the <Tools> menu and then select <Mail Merge>, from there follow the wizard. Hope this helps Paul Falla >-----Original Message----- >I have a master letter in a word document and I want to >merge the addresses off list of companies which is >imported into excel. > >Help please. > >Thanks, Mitzi >. > you can use the mail merge wizard in Word and when you g...

Upgrade to Exchange 2000 SP1
Hello All I need to upgrade SP 1 on Exchange 2000, I know don't know to do it. Thanks for your attention. You should be looking into SP3 and the latest Roll-up. http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/sp3/default.asp http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E7AAA113-1403-4262-8269-4B2AB9AE5476&displaylang=en If this is a single server download and install. I would make sure Badmail is empty. Other than that nothing special in a single server enviroment well other than making sure your AV is up to date. If your using ADC and other stuff I'd r...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

What are Basic Routine and Major Issues for Exchange 5.5
Taking over System Admin position for Win2000/Exchange 5.5 network, 200 users with XP on the clients. Have been in other areas of IT for last 2 years. Could someone describe their basic daily/weekly routine with Exchange 5.5 and what are the top 10 major issues/challenges/peculiarities with Exchange 5.5 I don't have a top ten, although you can find lots of info on the many good Exchange blogs out there...there are things you might want to get into a routine of doing: checking event logs checking messaging queues watching disk space do test restores occasionally to a recovery server, t...

Exchange not routing our domain emails to the internet
Hi, I have just setup a small exhange server using SBS 2003. All the clients have an email address of the form user@mydomain.com.au. These emails are collected using the POP Connector then routed through exchange. However there are other offices which have emails addresses of the form user@mydomain.com.au and ofcourse when we send emails to those addresses it seems that exchange attempts to send it internally rather then externally. The message bounces back with the error: The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact th...

Undelivered message for mail I didn't send
I'm starting to get some "undelivered mail" messages and the address that is shown is one that I haven't sent mail to, EVER. What is wrong, and how do I fix it? Thanks. is it spam or legit mail? Spammers often forge the from address so it has a better chance of getting through spam filters. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and...

Reset CRM

Exchange 2007 AntiSpam
We have a user who is getting a LOT of SPAM. Many of these contain a specific word or words. I went into Exchange Management Console - Organization Configuration - Hub Transport - Anti-Spam - Content Filtering - Custom Words, and added the word(s) in question to the "blocked" section. This did not stop the messages with those words from being delivered. Is there something that I am missing here? I even tried rebooting the server but still get the SPAM. Thanks. On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:20:51 -0500, "Mark" <markl@csbonline.net> wrote: >We have...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Seperation of Exchange from active directory
Hi all, we are having active directory integrated exchange server. Due to heavy load, now we want to seperate active directory and exchange server in 2 diferrent servers. Can any help me how to go about it. OS - 2K3 standard Exchange - 2k3 standard There is a good KB article for Nuevo's recommendation. The KB is KB822931 http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/822931 Don't forget to move your FSMO roles, DNS (if needed), etc. if you decide to remove the first DC. -- Bob Christian II MVP - LCS http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog "Nuevo" <imaneophyte@gmail...

Merge & mail-Problem Inserting full address?
Hello, I'm going crazy with this problem. I'm wanting to print addresses directing on my customer mailing, using no labels. I've successfully added my data source file but when I go to add the Address Block or Address Fields I can't get past having only one Field show. (like First Name) Where it says "Point to field that you want to insert. When the drop down arrows appears, click the arrow, & then Click Insert Text or Insert as Picture". Well I'm not able to find any other of my address fields 'drop down' to add. Even in the Insert Addre...

CRM registration can not be done!

Blocking incoming email from AOL
On Exchange 5.5 I have entered aol.com in message filtering on the IMC. I stopped and restarted the IMC but emial from AOL continues to get through. Does anyone have any ideas. Cheers Mark, You have to enter @aol.com to get this feature to work. The help file is incorrect. Also, if you're just trying to block spam, AOL might not really be the actual spammer. Spammers love to put domain names in the message header that are false. It throws people off their trail. Rob "Mark" <m.sandiforth@groundrent.co.uk> wrote in message news:0ae301c3af73$9d79a240$a501280a@phx.gbl...

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm