Multiple Exchange Servers

Is it possible to install ms-crm email router on more then one Exchange
Server in the same domain that will work with a single crm server?
Also, is it possible to install the email-router on 2 exchange servers that
one of them is in a different domain and both of them will work with a single
crm server that resides in one of these domains?
Is there a change in this cases in verion 3.0 (vNext)?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

There is definately a change for v3.  The support for multiple servers is
much better in v3, but not sure how it will handle the multiple Domain
question.

For v1.x, it could work, but depends a lot on your infrastructure.  If your
users are segregated across the servers, then I think it will work.
However, there are a lot of config issues you may run into.  v1.x just isn't
setup that well to handle multiple servers.

--

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

"CRM Chief" <CRMChief@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Is it possible to install ms-crm email router on more then one Exchange
Server in the same domain that will work with a single crm server?
Also, is it possible to install the email-router on 2 exchange servers that
one of them is in a different domain and both of them will work with a
single
crm server that resides in one of these domains?
Is there a change in this cases in verion 3.0 (vNext)?

0
Matt

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Exchange 2003 and Server ActiveSync ???
Dear all, I have Exchange 2003 FE and BE server in one box with MS ISA 2000 on another box as the firewall server. In the ISA, I have outgoing web authentication switched on. My problem is how to get the Exchange 2003 Microsoft Server ActiveSync to work with Pocket PC 2003 device. I have configured OWA and OMA and both works. Another thing is I have not and not ready for SSL. I need proper planning for this. What I want to know if the above is possible? If so how. I need some step by step or instruction as to achieve a working solution. Thanks. Regards, Kueh. As far as I remember ...

Create a list with multiple criteria

Exchange Maintenace 2003
Hello all, I am running exchange 2003 on server 2003. Everynight night @ 3am I have a spike on our office mail server. There might be 3 people on it at that time. Why is this spoike occuring. I think a maintenace is occuring and I dont know why. I am not for sure where to locate where it is happening at. Any help would be great! Thanks in advance! On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:18:02 -0700, Etuser <Etuser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello all, > I am running exchange 2003 on server 2003. Everynight night @ 3am I have >a spike on our office mail server. There might be...

Secondary DPM server
Hi I have three primary DPM servers that replicates to one secondary DPM server. Is't possible to run the switch protection CMDLET and letting the secondary become primary just for one of the primary DPM servers and still be secondary for the other two primary? -- Check out my DPM blogg robertanddpm.blogspot.com When switching protection in DPM 2010 it is done on a data source level within the protection group so you can manually choose which data sources to switch protection on. So to answer your question, yes this should be possible if you switch protection on the ...

Charting multiple multiples

Saving emails on the server for 2 computers
We have two computers connected with a router and both have Windows XP home edition on them. Now my desktop I use Outlook Express for emails and I have it set up to save messages on the server until I delete same. That way I can receive emails on both computers. On the laptop I use Microsoft outlook for emails and if I go in and read the emails they automatically delete them from my server and I cannot retrieve them on my desktop in Outlook Express. So. I have tried going into Microsoft outlook on the laptop and gone into, tools, account settings, data files and then I'm lost on ...

How can I determine what DC Project server is using for AD sync?
I am looking to determine what Domain Controller (hostname) that Project Server is connecting to when it tries to Sync with AD. My Sunc job is failing and the AD team wants to know what DC I am connecting to... I have no idea, how to get this info... Thanks for any help!! Mossguy: How many DCs on your network? Project Server is looking for domain global groups, and not a specific domain controller, so it talks to whichever DC responds to the request, and this shouldn't matter to your AD team. If they need to determine this information, you can ask the network team t...

Single click selects multiple cells

Can you integrate MS CRM with SharePoint Portal Server
Hi, I'm new to MS CRM and I was wondering if it is possible to integrate it with a SharePoint Portal Server using Windows SharePoint Services Regards Holmin It would be possible to create custom web parts that displayed data from Microsoft CRM in sharepoint portal server. As yet I am not aware of anyone who has done it yet. As both CRM and Sharepoint Portal are written using .NET it should be straightforward to create the code. "Holmin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CDBA1DD5-98B9-455F-AFF8-0A4767C0448E@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I'...

exchange mucking with icalendar attachments
My exchange server seems to be mucking with attached icalendar (.ics) files. instead of receiving an icalendar that I can save and import, I receive a file that I am able to read but not able to save because the "meeting is not in the calendar" What's going on here? Other recipients receive the attached files just fine. Thank you, John Sounds like a client issue. Have you tried this on a different machine? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "John" <John(at)unwantedmail(dot)biz> wrote in message ...

Webcast: Monitoring, Backing Up, and Restoring Exchange 2010 with
In this webcast on March 3, 2010, we look at how System Center can improve the health and availability of your servers running Exchange with the Exchange Server 2010 Management Pack for Microsoft Operations Manager 2007 and Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager 2007: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/archive/2010/02/24/upcoming-technet-webcast-monitoring-backing-up-and-restoring-exchange-server-2010-with-system-center.aspx J.C. Hornbeck | Microsoft ...

distributing data into multiple cells

Sending to multiple addresses

Groupwise 6 to Exchange 2003 migration
I am currently testing the migration of email from GW6 to E2K3 (SP2). So far, the Migration Wizard still appears to be the best way. However, is there any known method for programatically adding the migration user as a proxy account on the GW side? I have 2400 accounts to migrate, and a majority of those users won't be accessing their mailbox until after the migration is supposed to take place. Any input or advice? Yes go with the Quest toolset. It is provides a more robust tool than the migration wizard and you'll have enough on your hands dealing with the Notes Connector in ...

CRM and Exchange in different domains
Is there a way for a CRM 3.0 server to intergrate with an Exchange server in another domain? ...

multiple selection

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

CRM 3.04 Installation Problem with new Windows Server 2003 Small Business Edition R2
I am doing a clean install of the Windows 2003 Server SBE R2 (just received 2 weeks ago, after 4 weeks delay), then immediately do the CRM3.04 installation. The most significant difference between the old Windows 2003 SBE and the R2 is the SQL, R2 ships with SQL 2005 instead of SQL 2000. I get 2 errors that when it checks for the necessary components, they are: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services: 1. the website for installing SQL Reporting Services "default website" already contains reports or report services virtual directories. 2.The following data bases already exist on...

Using Exchange to book boardroom
We've been running Exchange 2k3 for about 3 months now... and everything works great. We'd now like to use exchange to book/manage some of our board rooms. I've read about a couple of ways to do it. Anyone have any suggestions on the 'best' way? ;-) Thanks! You need to setup resource mailboxes for your conference room(s) and either a) set them up to autoaccept meeting requests when there are no conflicts or b) use the AutoAccept Agent (recommended). http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3D0884E6-C603-491D-BF57-ACF03E046BFE&displaylang=en Configu...

Combine multiple tables into one