Multi-Currency Support in v2.0

Hi Matt or any of the MSFT guys, Are you guys going to introduce
Multi-Currency in CRM2.0? Also, I wanted to know if you will be
improving the pricing module.

Appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Ruf

0
ruf
5/23/2005 4:56:17 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

no news on multi currency, I expect to see something to handle multi
currency from the ISV's even if Microsoft does not deliver it.

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP

"ruf" <maruf.dolani@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Matt or any of the MSFT guys, Are you guys going to introduce
> Multi-Currency in CRM2.0? Also, I wanted to know if you will be
> improving the pricing module.
>
> Appreciate your help.
> Thanks,
> Ruf

0
John

Upgrade Excel 2003 to 2007 = loads of #div/0
There is a strange behaviour in my Worksheet since the upgrade from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007. As soon as I "touch" some cells in the sheet, I get loads of #div/0 errors in some cells. Holding F9 (forcing calculations) until all cells have been calculated, solves the problem. When the problem occurs, the first offending cell has a simple subtraction, (three cells, one of them has a fixed 0 value), no divisions. Calculation option is set to Automatic. Can someone explain what's happening? This is not how Excel 2007 behaves. I would seem you have a corrupt w...

MS CRM 1.2 or 3.0 for Help Desk Ticketing solution
Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program? I know we have the customer service module but have never used it. Is there any documentation on how to set it up as a help desk solution. Thanks Todd Yes , U can surely do this by making a case and the case number can be considered a s Ticket number. You will have to dive deep into the whole process to map it to CRM Rgds SAM "Todd" wrote: > Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program? I know we have the customer > service module but have never used it. Is there any documentation on how to > set it up as a help desk ...

multi-column data consolidation
Hi guys, here is my problem.... Scenario: - Column A to F are months (Jan to June) - Beneath each month (starting row 2 downwards), text data will b entered. Question: How can I have the six months add up or compiled as a single colum database in another sheet or a separate column in that same sheet? will be adding data every so often under these months and it shoul update the database. Thank you for any assistance/help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Question is not clear to me. Not sure what 'add up or compile' means with text entries Perhaps, in G2 enter =...

Multi profile
I have configured outlook 2007 to use multi profiles. When I close the outloop and re-open to select other profile the profiles select list is not prompted. I have set for prompt for profile. But I observed this, after closing outlook still the task manager shows Outlook.exe is runing..when I kill that and re-open I can see the profiles and select particular. Now my question, why Outlook is runnning though its closed. My setting "Hide when minimized" is already OFF. thanks Hi abcd, have a look in the "Task Manager" under "Process" if Outlook.exe is stil...

IE settings for MS CRM 3.0
I am unable to acces CRm through IE. I changed my computer. I was earlier set with a short cut to the CRM application. I am trying to access the same using IE. I enter my credentials. I get the blue screen saying ' Attempting to open Microsoft CRM. If the application does not load within a few seconds , click HERE. If you are asked if you want to close the currently open window, click yes. ' and automatically IE is closed before any thing comes up. 1. I have removed my pop blocker. 2. I have added the site as a trusted site. Are there any other IE settings to be made?...

Dallas Banks supported by Money
I'm in Dallas and Compass Bank has gotten ridiculous with their fees. Friends have told me about their banks, but I want one that I can automatically download my transactions within Money. I don't want one I would have to connect to their website and click a file to download. Any recommendations for banks that you are actually happy with?? Is Wachovia in Dallas? It's a good bank for me. I live in Florida. There are plenty of ATMs. Regular banking and online banking is free with reasonable minimum balances. I think online banking may be free, period. Interest rates aren&...

CRM 4.0 relating customeraddress entity
One of the touted features of 4.0 which I've been looking forward to is the more flexible relationship definitions allowed. It appears in my new test environment that I still cannot relate the customeraddress entity to anything (other than what comes by default)! I clicked on a couple system entities (such as article, article comment, competitor address) and didn't find the 'create' button next to any of the relationship tabs. Can any 4.0 expert educate me on this? Or is my test environment buggy? Thanks in advance. -Erik Relationship building in CRM 4.0 is mush more ri...

Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 15/Jan/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID'
Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 15/Jan/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, -------------------------------------------------------- Abvent Artlantis v4.5 Mac 1CD Abvent.PhotoCAD.v1.0.MacOSX ACD.Systems.Canvas.X.0.2.925.MacOSX Adobe.Acrobat.7.0.Pro.for.Mac.OS 1CD Adobe Acrobat 6.0.0 Professional Mac OSX 1CD ...

Converting linked currency values into equal negatives
Is it possible to link to a positive dollar amount and then have Excel automatically convert it in my spreadsheet into its identical but negative value? Excel uses a hyphen as a minus sign, so if your positive value is in A1, you can use the formula =-A1 -- David Biddulph "infdismd" <infdismd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F793F6AE-CF73-4AE8-8B5E-142AF05AE706@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to link to a positive dollar amount and then have Excel > automatically convert it in my spreadsheet into its identical but negative > value? ...

VC7.1 lib cannot use in VC6.0
Hello, I used VC7.1 to write a MFC Shared Library. I can use VC7.1 to write another testing program to call that library function, but when I use VC6.0 to call that library, it reports "Testing.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol" during compilation. I want to call that library in VC6.0, How should I do? Thanks. Kevin Tang You have to rebuild that library using VC6. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "Kevin Tang" <KevinTang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:051245C1-5D57-469B-ABF8-682D2306E428@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I us...

Can't Add Products or Quantities in CRM 3.0 after installing MS WSUS
Hi It may be co-incidental but we can no longer add products to a pricelist in CRM 3.0 after installing WSUS to our SBS Server Premium (but no ISA) On the add price list item page i select the product complete required fields etc then enter the price. As soon as i hit another field the box empties itself and when you hit save a pop says that you need to add a field. I'm pretty sure i had this problem when we first installed and it was something to do with system permissions but i cannot find any info here again! We also have the same problem when trying to add an existing product to a ...

Negative date problems, and working with a leading 0 in cell #2
Found out my problem to whom it may concern, I was entering in my date in the format of mmddyyyy, so naturally excel interpreted these number as dates I hadn't intended. As an ammendment to my previous question, could anyone explain how t enter dates in the mmddyyyy format and tell excel that cells in som selection are of this format, and to interpret them as dates -- Kalabalan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Kalabalana's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1143 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/sh...

Currency and euro in reports
I have a db keeping track of potential investments, with locations all over the world. In my investment table i have a field for the approximate investment amount. the field is set for currency. However, for certain european investments, the amount is based on euros. Is there a way to allow me to choose which type of currency i can use, and then create a report to display the appropriate currency symbol? On Feb 5, 2:15=A0pm, JackAtArcLight <JackAtArcLi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a db keeping track of potential investments, with locations all ov= ...

How do I change row height to 16.0? I get choice of 15.6 (26 Pix.
In an excel sheet I need the row heights to be 16.0. I select the rows and go to Format, Row, Height and type 16.0. When I check the row height it will be 16.2. I can take the cursor and try to change an individual row height and it will let me choose 15.6 (26 Pixels) or 16.2 (27 Pixels). I have changed the screen resolution and it did not help and I have tried to change print resolution but am only given 600dpi as a choice. Hi AFAIK 1 pixel is the smallest increment you can use. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jlloyd" <jlloyd@discussions.microsoft.com> s...

Multi-threading with multi-port server
Hi guys, Can I ask your guidance on how to imeplement server with multi- threading and multi-port? meaning, I would like my server to receive audio and video in different ports, and they run concurrently and send the data to clients. I am so lost, because I would mess up my .accept and .listen and setparent if i have videosocket and audiosocket object. I tried and it just froze. "Rehmet" <rgnurrahmat@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8f9b7615-8252-4661-9949-8812b735aa00@l32g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi guys, > > Can I ask your guidance on how to imeplement serve...

RMS 2.0 Item Price changing to 0.00 when invoicing after installing SP1
I just upgraded my shop to SP1 and now some Workorders are having the item price changing to $0.00 after you start tendering the order. If you cancel out of the tender and change the price, give an override reason code and then tender again it works OK. This is not happening for all Workorders. Has anyone seen this? Any suggestions? Thanks, TomT I have this problem also since installing SP1. This also happens if the WO is changed by adding a line item or changing the shipping address. Also, the line item prices of any RTD items have changed showing that they were priced at a d...

CRM 3.0 Information (.NET 1.1 or .NET 2.0)?
I want to know whether Microsoft already announced which .NET version will be supported by final release CRM 3.0, .NET 1.1 or .NET 2.0? The beta version still in .NET 1.1. And also what about the SQL Server, support SQL 2005 also? As of now, the RTM version of Microsoft CRM 3 will run on .NET 1.1 SP1 and SQL 2000 SP4 (required). I know they are testing it with .NET 2.0 and SQL 2005, but I do not know if there is any official word on when they will be supported. Since both updates are "the future", it is a safe bet that Microsoft CRM 3.0 will support these new platform compo...

Multi Store Workflow Question
We have one store and a warehouse. We need to order and receive items at the warehouse and transfer them to the store. We need the store to be able to see what is on order and all inventory at the warehouse. Is anyone doing something like this, and how easy it it? At a recent demo, this required many steps, logging into 3 different databases, doing updates, etc. Very confusing for simple tasks we need to do every day. Marvin: Microsoft RMS HeadQuarters would be the solution for you. You can view the inventory in Warehouse and items on order from the Store Mihir Shah Diviasoft, In...

Field Service training and/or support from partners
We are partners of Microsoft in México and we are looking for training on Field Services modules, we also want to know if we can obtain support or collaboration from partners in the United States to implement the modules with our clients. Hi Jorge, There are Field Service Training manuals available for purchase. Go to PartnerSource under the training option to purchase manuals. Kevin -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Jorge Sanchez" wrote: > We are partners of Microsoft in México and we are looking for tr...

Upgrade from CRM 3.o trial to CRM 4.0 trial
Does anyone know how to do this. I started using the CRM 3.0 trial. The trail has expired. It does not make sence forme to purchase a 3.o license since 4.0 just came out. Does anyone know how to upgrade from the 3.0 trial to the 4.0 trial? It will the same upgrade as it was for a regular v3.0. Start with the v4.0 trial keys: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a9c110fd-aac8-4d2a-b401-7801b1866e82&DisplayLang=en For upgrade details, reference the Implementation Guide v4.0: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=1CEB5E01-DE9F-48C0-8CE2-51633EBF4714...

Upgrading to 2.0
Can I upgrade directly from 1.2 to 2.0 -- skipping 1.3 altogether, or is it recommended to run both upgrades? Thx. The upgrade accounts for all RMS versions 1.x. I dont believe you need to upgrade to 1.3. "Rick" wrote: > Can I upgrade directly from 1.2 to 2.0 -- skipping 1.3 altogether, or is it > recommended to run both upgrades? > > Thx. > According to the documentation on the disk 1.2 and up can be upgraded. Evidently there were DB changes with 1.2 (from prior versions) but the DB had no changes with 1.3 and refresh versions. So your good to go. Defin...

GP 9.0 Client Template SP1 Refresh
Is there a way to refresh GP 9.0 client template with SP1? ...

Multi axis chart
Hi, I want to show a stacked chart, ie 4 products sales value in a given month. But then compare it to the prvious years results. I know you could use a 3D chart to show 3 axis, however I can't find how to have the 2 axis (last year and this year) stacked. Hope you understand what I'm asking A 3D chart is more likely to obscure than show anything. I'm not sure what you're looking for. Perhaps a stacked-clustered column chart, where each column in the cluster has the four stacked values for each year. http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/2008/05/19/clustered-stacked-co...

Problems installing Dynamics MSPOS 2.0 Software
I'm trying to install a purchased version of Dynamics MSPOS 2.0 but keep getting a 'DB Connection Lost' error message when it gets to the step to build a Sample database. I first tried to completely uninstall the Trial Version using Add/ Remove Programs since the person who installed it no longer works for the company and nobody knew the password. Everything uninstalled okay except for the SQL MSPOSINSTANCE. For some reason it won't allow itself to be removed. Is my problem cause because MSPOSINSTANCE is still running somewhere? I just want to start with a clean slate and in...

Outlook Client Cannot Connect to Server (CRM 3.0)
Hi, I'm trying to use the off-line client for Outlook with out CRM 3.0 system and I keep getting the following messages "There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM server. The server might be unavailable. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator" followed by "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Well I've tied my Sys Admin and he's at a loss. :-( I can access the system via the web interface and eve...