MSGPDocumentExchange (DX) Errors after installing Integration with Great Plains

I am getting MSGPDocumentExchange (DX) Errors after
installing Integration with Great Plains.  My application
log contains 3 messages, all pertaining to errors (An
Information, Error, and Warning message).  The errors
continue to repeat and fill up the Application Log.

Any ideas how to fix?  Please email me at "ivan AT
kairoscorp DOT com".

The errors are as follows:

INFORMATION

Event Type:	Information
Event Source:	MSGPDocumentExchange
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	0
Date:		9/1/2004
Time:		11:26:02 AM
User:		N/A
Computer:	NU
An exception was thrown from Document Exchange:
System.Exception:
Microsoft.BusinessFramework.DocumentExchange.Common.Publica
tion.PublishTableTask was unable to load configuration
information for this identifier: InventoryKit
   at
Microsoft.BusinessFramework.DocumentExchange.Common.Task.Th
rowBadConfigID(String configID)
   at
Microsoft.BusinessFramework.DocumentExchange.Common.Publica
tion.PublishTableTask.Execute(Boolean& flagRealWorkDone)
   at
Microsoft.BusinessFramework.DocumentExchange.Common.Task.Ex
ecute(Object package, Object packageEvents, Object
packageLog, DTSTaskExecResult& taskResult)

ERROR

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	MSGPDocumentExchange
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	0
Date:		9/1/2004
Time:		11:26:02 AM
User:		N/A
Computer:	NU
A problem occurred in package 'DxInventoryKit' with a
Document Exchange Custom Task (Publish Table Data)
(Microsoft.BusinessFramework.DocumentExchange.Common.Public
ation.PublishTableTask):
Microsoft.BusinessFramework.DocumentExchange.Common.Publica
tion.PublishTableTask was unable to load configuration
information for this identifier: InventoryKit

WARNING

Event Type:	Warning
Event Source:	SQLAgent$CRMINTEGRATION
Event Category:	Job Engine
Event ID:	208
Date:		9/1/2004
Time:		11:26:03 AM
User:		N/A
Computer:	NU
SQL Server Scheduled Job 'DxInventoryKit'
(0x00A868E0EB1F1A40962B243689AC90F9) - Status: Failed -
Invoked on: 2004-09-01 11:26:00 - Message: The job
failed.  The Job was invoked by Schedule 16
(DxInventoryKit).  The last step to run was step 1
(DxInventoryKit).

0
anonymous (74717)
9/1/2004 6:56:26 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Error: "The Payment Document Management Setup is missing or damaged".
Hi, When I click Payment Document Setup or Payment Document User Preference in the Purchasing and the sales module then get the eror: "The Payment Document Management Setup is missing or damaged". Thanks. From your other thread Sadique - You are looking at Payment Document Setup and Payment Document User Preference under Purchasing Setup, correct? There is another Payment Document Setup under Setup>Company in the Administration Setup window in V10 or Tools>Setup>Company>Payment Document Setup in V9. This is the Payment Document Setup I was referring to. Give that a...

error message 550?
I get an error message for every e-mail i try to send that says 550 relaying to ... prohibited by administrator .. any suggestions? Sounds like Outlook is not properly authenticating with your mail server or your server account is not correctly configured. Talk to your mail server administrator (or ISP) and see if they can straighten it out. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Larry" <anony...

Upgraded online
A while back, I received a notice in Money that my bank would require me to upgrade my Money - I don't remember if it was 2005, or 2006 - but in either case I upgraded to the standard version - I think 2005. The upgrade happened like an "in place" upgrade online - and I don't remember receiving a download file which I could reinstall if needed. My PC crashed hard last week, and I need to reinstall - I have my money data file, but not the install. I know I paid for it, and I have an old Money Serial number... How do I go about getting the install again? Any Ideas? ...

Error On Report
Hello, We had created a report in visual studio and imported in MS CRM. This has worked fine for a while. Now when we run this report we get the following error: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Query execution failed for data set 'Contraste_Europe_MSCRM'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors I noticed one thing, when we run this report with a user with domain admin rights, the report works. When we run this report as a normal domai...

MAD Monitoring Thread Error
I've seen several posts refering to the problem I'm seeing, but I have yet to find a solution that fixes my issue and maybe someone could help me out with things. I'm running Exchange 2003 Server on Windows 2003 Server and every five minutes I'm receiving the following error message in the Application event log: The MAD Monitoring thread was unable to read the state of the services, error '0x80041003'. So far, I've tried the following: - re-registered cdowfevt.dll - followed the steps in Q326011 and Q810861 I've looked up the error code I'm r...

Sending email: "unable to complete task". No error message
-- Von ...

Server Error: 441, Error
I keep getting this error on one of my news groups (verizon) microsoft and the others seem ok? Outlook Express could not post your message: Subject '{Subject}', Account:'{news server}' Server {news server}' Protocol: NNTP, Server Response:'441 posting failed [no valid newsgroups in "Newsgroups"], Port 119,Secure (SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9 Also have renamed the outbox.dbx, Just in case "Bruce F. Leavitt" <brucefl56 at hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O%23nEKBewDHA.2880@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I keep gett...

HELP
My Application Log gets filled with 9 or 10 of these messages every few minutes. They are all the same except for the folder. The message reads: "Unable to create public folder proxy object for folder "schema-root" in the Active Directory" The other folders it complains about are: views img controls exchweb exchangeV1 microsoft Default OWAScratchPad{...} The thing is, these folders already exist though. I'm running Exchange 2000 on a Windows 2000 Server in Mixed Mode. Any ideas how to get rid of these errors? I'm not an Exchange expert by any stretch of the ...

Outlook reply error (associated with SP3?)
Greetings. I recently bought a new Dell, wiped the drive, performed a clean install of my own licensed copies of XP Pro and Office XP Pro, and migrated all my settings from my old computer. For a few glorious days I enjoyed newfound speediness with no glitches whatsoever. Now I am running into the following message when I reply to a message in Outlook: "A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" If I click Yes or No the new message window opens; both do the same thing. (Of course, clicking Yes means that I won't see th...

Excel Function VLOOKUP
Hi, I'm having trouble looking up a table of "Names". The table deifene below is called ROL_IS and list hundred of other defined tables. Error where: =VLOOKUP(A33,VLOOKUP(CUR_MON,ROL_IS,3,FALSE),2,FALSE) but no errors where =VLOOKUP(A33,ACT_IS,2,FALSE) or =VLOOKUP(CUR_MON,ROL_IS,3,FALSE) ANS: ACT_IS The array function in VLOOKUP appears not to converting formula to NAME. If anyone knows or needs further details if would be appreciated. Thanks Elizabet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If I understand you correctly =VLOOKUP(A33,INDIRECT(VLOOKU...

remove M05 and install M04
I am going to be purchasing a Dell pc and I think it will come with M05 preinstalled along with XP Home. Should I expect any odd results if I do an uninstall through XP and then reinstall M04 or even M02 Dlx? I'm not sure if there is going to be any strange nuances that occur in the registry. Thanks, bob You should be OK, just don't let the PC anywhere near your .mny file until you have M2004 installed or it might try and convert it! ;-) -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes...

formula error
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel =COUNTIF(DIARY!$I$2:$I$3068,1) <br> The above formula does not automatically update to increase the range of cells as new data is being added to sheet diary. How do I correct this. Also the sheet has over 200 items. Do I have to correct the formula for each cell or is it possible to correct the range in all at one go? <br> Thanks You need to format the range as either a List or a Dynamic Range. A List is simpler. See the Excel Help topic "Create a list". For Dynamic Ranges, see here: ...

money 2004 install problem.....
ok here's the deal. i've tried to install money into my d and c drive both diffrent installs have the same problem.... the problem is when i try to start an error message comes up... with digital product ip and internet protocal... i know that's not much onfo.. but i'm getting frustrated and don't really want to install again to give full report... ...

Workflow PostURL error/bug
Is there a way to set the timeout for a PostURL workflow step. We have noticed that if the PostURL takes more than 8-10 seconds to complete, then the workflow step becomes paused in the workflow monitor. We have created the following simple web service that can be used to reproduce the problem. Create a new web service or ASP page and paste the following function to reproduce the problem. your times may vary, but when we pause for 10 seconds then the workflow step becomes paused in the workflow monitor. <WebMethod()> Public Function SendEmail(ByVal accountid As String) As String Try...

Auth error,could not log on to CRM.Help!!! #2
Hi,i've upgraded my CRM 1.2 and everything went ok.When i tried to log on to the CRM 3.0 i recieved the following error:Authentication Error Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. I'm logging as a domain administrator with that account the crm was installed and upgrated,i've tried with other accounts but still the same,and i can open the page only if i type the ip adress of the site when i type http://loca...

Install Problems with SQL
I'm trying to install MS CRM 3.0 onto an SBS 2003 server. I had previously installed 1.2 for about a day as a trial and then removed it. It hadn't removed completely so I had to manually remove some of the databases - including using the trick to stop replication and then remove the database. I also had to unregister and then reregister SQL because it named it "default" instead of the server name. Note that this is NOT SQL 2005; it is SQL 2000 that came with SBS 2003. I used the custom install and chose all three options (reporting services, e-mail router, and...

error messages #9
I have a user who has personal folders and recently started getting the following message. The data file 'file name' was not closed properly. This file is being checked for problems. I have archived some of his email to control the .pst file size. I have also run scanpst and a defrag in Outlook. The error message still comes up occasionally. He is running all the latest patches and updates to XP and Office... I am currently working on the same issue for customer. Have you tried to detect and repair on Outlook or reinstalling it. The profile could be corrupted as well. F...

Error importing xBase file
Help! I have a commercial application that stores certain data in an xbase file. I use access to import the data and manipulate it. This worked fine in Access 97, but have since upgraded to Access 2000. Now I get the message "External table is not in the expected format". I can pull into an Excel file and then export to access, however, I don't think my boss will like that. Any ideas? Thanks, Ron ...

MSExchangeAL errors / warnings 8033, 8063, 8257
Hi, I have a problem with SBS and Exchange 2003. When I create a new user account, the Windows account is created but there is something wrong with Exchange account. The new mail account is not visible in GAL and the user can't connect to his mailbox from Outlook. I see three errors / warnings in Eventlog: MSExchangeAL: LDAP Operations: 8033: LDAP search result on directory serwer.Zaltan.local for entry '' was unsuccessful with error:[0x1] Blad operacji [ 00000000: LdapErr: DSID-0C090627, comment: In order to perform this operation a successful bind must be completed on the connec...

Cannot combine chart type error with only one chart.
I am receiving the error "Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart type." Funny thing is... this is the only chart I am trying to create. There are no other charts in the entire workbook. Moving the data to another sheet in the workbook does not work. I am running excel 07. I can copy the data to a new workbook and create the chart with no problem. Is it possible that something in this specific workbook is corrupted? If I copy the chart from the new workbook to the bad one, all the data "disappears". I would be happy to ...

MSGPDocumentExchange (DX) Errors after installing Integration with Great Plains
I am getting MSGPDocumentExchange (DX) Errors after installing Integration with Great Plains. My application log contains 3 messages, all pertaining to errors (An Information, Error, and Warning message). The errors continue to repeat and fill up the Application Log. Any ideas how to fix? Please email me at "ivan AT kairoscorp DOT com". The errors are as follows: INFORMATION Event Type: Information Event Source: MSGPDocumentExchange Event Category: None Event ID: 0 Date: 9/1/2004 Time: 11:26:02 AM User: N/A Computer: NU Description: An exception was thrown from Doc...

OUTLOOK ERROR 550
HI all, I am using Microsoft Outlook XP and I m getting the following error: "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: Mailing Sent: 9/15/2004 2:21 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'manoj_singh13@hotmail.com' on 9/15/2004 2:21 PM 550 not local host hotmail.com, not a gateway" Thanx in advance Strangy....? strangy <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am using Microsoft Outlook XP and I m getting the > following error: > "Your message did not ...

Date Change and other OS-errors. XP or RMS?
Since upgrading to RMS 1.3 we have encountered some really strange errors. The last one is the best. Right in the middle of the day, yesterday, ONE of our computers changed its own date from 12/30/06 to 12/15/06. Both dates showed up in the journal and the incorrect dates printed on several receipts. Today, one of our computers changed its own date to 12/31/2007. I KNOW no one changed it. Please, no jokes about the Y2K06 bug. Unless they're really funny. Anyone else seeing anything like this happen since the 1.3 upgrade? All our machines are running XP Pro with automatic update t...

Unknown Error
I have seen this issue before but cannot find the answer. I have run 1.3 with a Star TSP100 at two different stores for about 6 months. Now at one location I am receiving an "Unknown Error" message when I ring up customers...not every transaction but several times a day. At the other store--no problems. The only difference is the type of cash drawer. Anyone ever found a solution for this issue? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0451_01C70A44.DF648830 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quot...

When starting Outlook Error:Unable to open your default e-mail fol
I just installed Outlook 2003 and when i open it a box comes up saying Configuring Outlook with "Migrating Account Settings" highlighted in a list. Then an error pops up saying: Unable to open your default e-mail folders This error can occur if you attempt to run Outlook from a Terminal Server session when the OST file is in use by the console session. To access this instance of Outlook, exit the current Terminal Server session and start a new session by using the following Run command (click Start, then click Run): mstsc.exe /CONSOLE You must be an administrator on the computer ...