MSCRMEmail Event 0 error

We are running CRM 4.0 on a standalone server, and we also have a standalone
Exchange 2003 server. On the mail server, we're getting this error, but have
no clue as to how to fix it. What's odd is that CRM mail routing seems to be
fine. Thoughts?

#26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox crmadmin@domain.com.
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.EmailException: The remote Microsoft
Exchange e-mail server returned the error "(401) Unauthorized". Verify that
you have permission to connect to the mailbox. ---> System.Net.WebException:
The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest, String body)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.RetrieveInboxUri()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.WrapException(Exception e)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()\r\nSystem.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest, String body)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.RetrieveInboxUri()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()

0
circulent (53)
6/19/2008 1:12:00 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

We fixed this by setting the login for the CRM Email Router Service to the
crmmail user that was created in Active Directory.  I hope this helps.  You
also need to make sure that crmmail has full rights on the Exchange Server.

Regards

"circulent" wrote:

> We are running CRM 4.0 on a standalone server, and we also have a standalone
> Exchange 2003 server. On the mail server, we're getting this error, but have
> no clue as to how to fix it. What's odd is that CRM mail routing seems to be
> fine. Thoughts?
>
> #26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox crmadmin@domain.com.
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.EmailException: The remote Microsoft
> Exchange e-mail server returned the error "(401) Unauthorized". Verify that
> you have permission to connect to the mailbox. ---> System.Net.WebException:
> The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
>    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest, String body)
>    at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.RetrieveInboxUri()
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
>    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.WrapException(Exception e)
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()\r\nSystem.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
>    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest, String body)
>    at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.RetrieveInboxUri()
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()

0
Donna (199)

Event Log Error
I'm running Exchange 5.5 on windows 2000 server. everyday i got error in my event log.I can't find any solution in Microsoft knowledgebase. please help me out. Thanks Event Log Details: Log Name : System Type : Error Date/Time: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 at 10:37:15 Source : DCOM Category : None ID : 10005 Desc : DCOM got error "The dependency service or group failed to start."attempting to start the service BITS with arguments ""in order to run the server: {4991D34B-8OA1-4291-83B6-3328366B9097} ...

Error when Installing CRM 3.0
Installing on a 2003 SBS server with 2005 SQL. I get the following error even when the Enviromental Check utility runs without any problems: The specified Report Server URL "" Syntax is Not Valid. Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined. Any help would be appreciated ...

Error 94 Invalid Use of Null
This code was working at first with the help of the experts on this site but I went on a 2 week Military Training and came back to finish up this database and now it's giving me an error of "Error 94 Invalid Use of Null". What in creation could have happened? This is my code. Could it be the formatting on the form? I think I changed the formatting of cells and am not using some of the fields. Please HELP!! Private Sub AddAppt_Click() On Error GoTo AddAppt_Err ' Save record first to be sure required fields are filled. DoCmd.RunCommand acCm...

Publisher cannot open the file error 1100009
A client is using 2007 publisher to open a file created in 2003, which works fine. 2007 throws "Publisher cannot open the file". Pressing CTRL+SHIFT+I shows error code 1100009. I have searched for a while, and tried the following: 1. Installed hotfix: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972566/. But it says it is already installed. 2. Added PromptForBadFiles registry key. But the error message is the same. 3. Installed all latest Microsoft updates. The environment is Windows 2008 Terminal Server using Office 2007 Enterprise SP2. I have also tried this on Windows 7 Enterprise w...

Error Bars #6
I have error bars in a graph I have set up. Does anyone know how I can have the vertical error line extend from the top-edge down to the bottom-edge of the graph without altering the automated Y-axis scale? The error bar is working, but the vertical line is pretty short and I don't want it to be missed by my viewing audiences. Any solutions or alternative suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks! Hi, The chart will auto adjust the scale to ensure the error bars are in view. For more information on Error bars. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ErrorBars.html Cheers Andy EA...

MSCRMEmail Error Message
#61346 - An error occurred while checking for outgoing e-mail messages to process for SMTP: http://crm01/AnytimeFitness. System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.Proxy.CrmService.Execute(Request Request) at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSen...

error message when replying using OL2003
I keep getting an error message when i open outlook 2003. "Microsoft Office Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I tried to repair Microsoft Office 2003 via add/remove programs but it still keeps popping up. Please help. tnx. ...

MS Exchangeal Errors, Event:8331
And I have this problem too. More details needed. zehner arnold wrote: > And I have this problem too. ...

onerror or catch exception/error on Excel?
Hi, For years, when I have a calculation that could result in error I do something like: =if(iserr(A1/B1),C1, A1/B1) So in case of A1/B1 result in some error, it will show C1 - it is a nice solution for formula error management but there is a little problem: I need to paste twice the formula (in this case "A1/B1" )... one for testing and another for displaying the result - this is not nice for long formulas. Is possible to have some kind of "onerror()" or try() in Excel for example it would be something like this: =onerror(A1/B1, C1) it would be very simple: in case o...

returned error
When I send an email to a bunch of collegues collectively, I get a error message from Word that states - "An internal support function returned error." Anyone have a clue? ...

GP 10.0
Based on postings in the discussion group some people already have ver. 10.0 I understand it was released around June 18th. We are in Vancouver Canada and have not received yet. Just wondering if others have or have not received and when they received or expect to receive. We are up to date on the enhancement program. It is downloadable from CustomerSource. The CD’s have not shipped that I am aware of. "Clyde" wrote: > Based on postings in the discussion group some people already have ver. 10.0 > I understand it was released around June 18th. We are in Vancouver ...

How to handle KeyPress event of a activex control?
add KeyPress event to my control: OcxTest.odl: [id(DISPID_KEYPRESS)] void KeyPress(short* KeyAscii); OcxTestCtl.cpp: EVENT_STOCK_KEYPRESS() but howto use in my web page? these are my codes below, but it dose't work! /////////////////////////////////////////////////// <objecc id="..." ...... onkeypress="OnKeyPress()"> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> function SetFlag() { alert("OnKeyPress"); } </SCRIPT> ...

what is correct way to assign a custom event handler?
I have a (test) form with 3 panels and a button on each panel. I want to assign a single event handler to the 3 buttons using an anonymous method (just experimenting here) - this based on an example in a prior post (of mine). The compiler is complaining as noted below. What is the correct way to do this? using... ... namespace CsharpProj2008 { public partial class Form1 : Form { string[] s1 = new string[] { "test1", "test2", "test3 }; public frmMultiBtns() { InitializeComponent(); } //>>---complaining in this block bu...

memory instruction error
I have a customer with about 35 employees running Windows 2000 SP4 and Outlook 2000 SP3. All of a sudden today there are about 6 or 7 computers that are getting the following error "The instruction at "XXXXXXXXXX" referrenced memory at "XXXXXXXXXX". The memory could not be 'read'". I have gone to microsoft's site and research the error and did everything that I could find including unchecking the net folders, renaming the outcmd.dat and deleting some log files. If anyone has some assistance that would be great. Thanks ...

events hidden
Hi people, I have added holidays and official days for two countries. However, on the day of event, I can not see it on the calender. There is a field on the weekly calnder at the very top. its color is different from the normal calnder. its grey. when i click on it and drag it down, then the event appears. I mean the events are hidden on this field. I dont know why this weird field lies there anyway. Anyone can help me? by the way i can see the events in the "monthly view" I am having the same problem. Have you found a fix yet? "exciter" wrote: > Hi people, ...

Need help interpreting error message
Does anyone know what the following error message means: "Microsoft Excel Client Safety Options do not allow pass through statements to be issued to the data source." It happens when I try to refresh the data in a report spreadsheet that my boss created (he's on holiday). I'm using Excel 2002 SP3, data is coming from an SQL Server 2000 SP3 database, and I'm using a network admin account. TIA, Phil "Phil Sharpe" <a@b.com> wrote ... > Does anyone know what the following error message means: > > "Microsoft Excel > Client Safety Option...

help...Send/receive error (0x800CCC6D)
ISP is Road Runner and I have Yahoo Web Hosting and related email. I Use POP and SMTP to my Outlook so I can read emails through Outlook. I have not had any problems until recently. My Send/receive is constantly showing the following error, regardless of how big the file being sent is and the send/receive process is now taking forever. I've tried rebooting, called my ISP who said they can't help, and reset my existing account.....all to to effect. The error is as follows: Task'sp2@group - sending and receiving' reported error (0x800CCC6D):'your outgoing (SMT...

OnChar event is not triggered..
Hi, I have a problem in CWnd class. I wrote a new class that inherits CWnd, I need OnChar event, but it is not triggered: altoug I used setfocus fuction. What may be I'm missing. Thanks... "Arif �imen" <arifcimen@prowise.com.tr> wrote in message news:%23DPH9LbvEHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a problem in CWnd class. > > I wrote a new class that inherits CWnd, I need OnChar event, but it is > not triggered: altoug I used setfocus fuction. > > What may be I'm missing. Are you using this CWnd as a child control in a dialogbo...

Error 0x8004010F
After setting up Outlook (don't ask!) I discover that I can't Send e-mails because I get an error message "Task RSS Feeds Reported Error 0x8004010F etc.". I tried RegCure, but that didn't work. I can't send e-mails but seem to be able to receive them - well I've had one from RegCure's support since I sent them an e-mail on their website complaining that RegCure didn't work on this problem. I've looked all over the Microsoft site and can't understand most of the answers. I am a single PC with one user running Windows XP/Office 2007...

CRM 3.0 Lacal data option missing
Hi I installed the Laptop client and could only see my own data. Now I want to change the Local Data filters but I don't have a local data option in my CRM menu in outlook. How can I get it to display or where can I go to change my options? I have admin rights on the PC. Thanks Johann ...

RMS v2.0 causing spontaneous shutdowns?
I don't have any 'hard' evidence but I've heard more complaints about spontaneous shutdowns in the last few days than in my entire life prior to installing RMS v2.0 I've had two of four Store Ops servers (Windows 2003 Server Std Ed) spontaneously shutdown and at least two 'regular' PCs. They give no warning. Screen goes black just like power failure, then imediately the machine is starting up. Anybody else? Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0D8C_01C79D99.154096A0 Content-Type: text/plain; c...

Event Log ID 2043, 2044 from MSExchangeSA
I recently had to rebuild my Exchange Server so I have been monitoring the Event Logs pretty closely. Today I noticed these entries in the Application Log: 2043 Event Type: Information Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: General Event ID: 2043 Date: 3/3/2004 Time: 1:51:45 PM User: N/A Computer: <my exchange server> Description: Starting the bulk e-mail address process. Event Type: Information Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: General Event ID: 2044 Date: 3/3/2004 Time: 1:51:46 PM User: N/A Computer: <my exchange server> Description: Completed the bulk e-mai...

Error bars, curve/line of best fit, axis help
I need help with putting the following into my chart: 1. Error bars (I have data) 2. Curve/line of best fit (one of each) 3. Making it so the axis only shows a certain amount of tick marks* * This is what I mean: My x-axis has the following data marks: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, and I want it to just be 1, 2, 3 without altering the position of the plots on the graph. Thanks -- You're the best First and foremost, make sure you have constructed an XY chart, not a line chart. Error bars: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ErrorBars.html Trendlines: http://peltiertech.com/Word...

Error importing GIF File
I just started getting this error message when trying to import a GIF file into an Image Control: Microsoft Access doesn't support the format of the file Generate.gif, of file is too large. Try converting the file to BMP or GIF format. I also get this error when trying to use one of the predefined backgrounds for forms. I've tried previously suggested solutions: Import Registry Keys for Graphics filter and convert the file to a smaller size. Neither works. Plus the size of this file is on 3k, how much smaller can it get? Thanks for any help. Thanks. Detect and Repair d...

Windows Update Error: 0x80248011
I installed Windows XP Pro yesterday and then tried to download updates from Windows Update website only to recieve this error: ERROR NUMBER: 0X80248011 -The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. Take the following steps to try solving the problem: Refresh the page. In Internet Explorer, delete your Temporary Internet Files by going to the Tools menu and clicking Internet Options. Close and then re-open Internet Explorer.- I've tried clearing the temporary files, cookies and history which didn't work, and this other ...