MSCRM 3.0 English to MSCRM 3.0 Dutch

We are currently using MSCRM 3.0 English on our current server.
On our new server we want to install MSCRM 3.0 Dutch (part of our action
pack).

How do we get the data from our current installation into the new one?

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

counting dates #3
i have a column of dates (mm,dd,yyyy) how do i count how many are in each month.... i tried this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(TEXT($A$9:$A$272,"mm")="01")) =SUMPRODUCT(--(TEXT($A$9:$A$272,"mm")="02")) =SUMPRODUCT(--(TEXT($A$9:$A$272,"mm")="03")) ..............etc but it spit out zero for oct, nov, dec when it shouldn't have.... thanks jeremy -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200508/1 One way.........in cell B9 put =MONTH(A9), and copy down......... in E1:E12 put 1 through 12..........

MSCRM and UNIX
Hi, I'd like tu use MSCRM with UNIX on the client side (actually, the commercial people use MSCRM with Windows and IE, but there are some technical people who work with UNIX and they need MSCRM too ). Does anyone know how to do it ? (perhaps with CITRIX ?) Is someone has an idea for me, it will be very helpfull. Thank's in advance, Helen I don't know if you can do this because for access the WEB GUI of the CRM is mandatory use Internet Explorer 6 SP1. []'s Vin�cius Pitta Lima de Ara�jo "H�l�ne" <helene.arnal@carthago.fr> escreveu na mensagem news:...

CRM 1.2 and 3 on the same server
Is there any way in which I can run CRM v1.2 and v3.0 on the same server? Thanks Tomas Hi Tomas! TomasFloyd wrote: > Is there any way in which I can run CRM v1.2 and v3.0 on the same > server? From Shawn Nulph[MSFT]: Even though this has not been tested installing CRM v1.2 and 3.0 should work without any problems. Just be sure that you create a new CRM OU for the V3.0 installation. Then when installing CRM make sure to specify this new OU as the location to create the CRM AD objects within. You should also be able to install CRM v3.0 to the same SQL instance as v1.2 is install...

email problems #3
My outlook shows emails in my sent box,but the intended recipients never receive the emails. This appears to be a random event because some emails go through and some don't. HELP They are probably delayed because of the massive virusinfections going around. If messages to yourself (and a Hotmail account) arrive it's not very likely Outlook is the problem. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Tips for cleaning up your mailbox Subscribe to the newsletter to rece...

Dynamics GP 9.0 setting up 5000 Inventory items quickly
Hi folks: Need a suggestion on how to set up 5000 new Inventory Items in a quick, effecient way. The system does have integration manager, but is there another way to mass import an excel list that will automatically populate the accounts, and pricing method based on the inventory class that these inventory items all are? Regards -- Clay Tait Tait Distributors Having done this job a number of different ways, I would suggest Integration Manager. It is fairly complete. You could create a macro to create an inventory item and then mail merge the macro with the list, but error hand...

list of questions #3
Hi, I have some questions in outlook 2003, can anyone help me? 1-how can i in the appointment type a subject with special format (red, bold..) 2-whent a task is 100% completed, how can be deleted automatically. 3- I need to filter only the available time on a specific day. ex if i have 2 appointments today on a specific time, what i need to see is the available time for other new appointments. 4-If I have a lot of appointments on a specific date that are colored with labels and have a specific show time as (busy,tentative), when i go to print this calendar with the "calendar detai...

12.1.0 update install: auto-update vs. download?
If one follows the excellent counsel in this newsgroup from Daiya, Diane and Corentin in preparing for and executing the installation of the 12.1.0 update, which would normally be least prone to problems: auto-update installation or installing from the downloaded .dmg? Respectfully, Norm "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." wrote: > If one follows the excellent counsel in this newsgroup from Daiya, Diane and > Corentin in preparing for and executing the installation of the 12.1.0 > update, which would normally be least prone to problems: auto-update > installation or installing...

Search in MSCRM
Is it possible to search in other fields than the 'name' field using the standard search (not adv. search) in MS CRM. ex. AccountNumber for Account or ProductNumber for Products? Each record type as a primary field which is always displayed in the views for that record type and it is always this field that is used with standard search facilities. You would have to use the advanced find feature to search on other columns. look at c360 searchpac, it will greatly expand your ability to do searches. tom >-----Original Message----- >Is it possible to search in other fields than t...

ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI #3
Can anyone think of any reason why I can get this to work on for a menu item under one of the main menu items, but not on a popup (context) menu? I'm using the same code and ID etc. OnBlah() and OnUpdateBlah() both get called. But pCmdUI->SetCheck(m_channelActive ? 1 : 0); for the main menu calls a function that checks and unchecks the menu item, but for the popup menu it calls: void CTestCmdUI::SetCheck(int) { // do nothing -- just want to know about calls to Enable } "Bill Brehm >" <<don't want any spam> wrote in message news:O2JBSZinFHA.708...

CRM 3.0 installation error!
Hi i'm having problems when i try ti install CRM 3.0, this is the error that i get: "Terminal Services are installed in server mode that is not supported by reporting Services Setup. Switch to terminal services Remote Administration mode for the time of install" Can any body tell me how to switch to the Remote Administration mode?? Thank's for your time. It's possible to change the terminal services mode by changing the setup of the terminal services. Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs ========================= Maarten Dominicus ACI b.v. The Nether...

Inserting Signature #3
What is your question??? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Greg asked: ...

Use a report to count the # records >0 in Access 2003
Hello all, I have a query that sums values and throws the answers in the field that it's value represents. I then put that in a report. 100- 2500 2510- 5000 5001- 70000 $2100.00 $0000.00 $0000.00 $1500.00 $0000.00 $0000.00 $0000.00 $4500.00 $0000.00 $0000.00 $0000.00 $7000.00 Now I need to know how many values are greater than 0 in each field which would be in the footer of the report i know count is just supposed to count the total number of records, but is ther...

Can't find Windows Server 2003 Dutch MUI Pack for x64 Editions
I am looking for the Dutch (NL) MUI pack for a windows 2003 server R2 Sp2 64 bit version. Does anyone know where i can get this, and if it's available from the microsoft licensing site? We are only able to find the X86 version of the MUI pack. ...

If Statement #3
I have a formula in a spreadsheet at work which requires more than seven nested if statements to give me a true answer, is there a way for excel to do this or is there some other function which could be used instead of if. This is a problem i have had for a while so any suggestions would be appreciated. Patrick ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Patrick, There are many options, for instance this recent reply and responses shows a couple IF(G13=0,IF(I1...

Trouble Downloading OFC Files into Trial Version of Money Deluxe 0
I am getting an error trying to open up and import OFC files into the trial version of MS Money Deluxe 2005 trial edition. It is giving me an error referring to the file not being a 32Bit Window file? I did not have this problem in the 2004 version. Is this just because of the trial version? I want to get this square before I buy the actual 2005 Deluxe upgrade. Any advice? -- David J. Foy 05 dropped support for OFC files, Dave. FWIW, so did Quicken........ -- Michael Gordon MVP "Dave Foy" <David_J_Foy@msn.com> wrote in message news:982910B5-0986-4F97-B7DA-BC24C7...

extracting data #3
Extracting data from a single cell Hello I am using Excel 2002, I have 4000+ records each cell has words date and cost in them. I would like to extract the cost and the tim elements from the cells can any one help. Am I in the right forum ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Assuming the data starts in A2, in E2 put =TRIM(LEFT(A2,MATCH(TRUE,ISNUMBER(--MID(A2,ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&LEN(A2)))+1,1)) ,0))) entered with ctrl + shift & enter, copy dow...

Problem Adding License in CRM 3.0
We have purchased 2 licenses for CRM Professional and I have added one of them fine. The only odd thing is that after adding this license I have lost the users snap-in in the deployment manager. I have tryed adding the second license but is coming up with adding license failed - please check event log. ( All attempts have been logged in with administrator which is the same user that installed CRM!) I have then checked the event log to find that it is coming up with event ID : 17160 IsCRMSysAdmin : WhoAmI Failed Is there anything I can do to add this license as it is rather urgent. I am...

Inventory Transfer Out #3
I am trying to create an Inter-Store Transfer (having an HQ setup with multiple stores synchronizing every 30 minutes (WS 401)), but each time I create a new Transfer Out from a store, the Placement Status drop down is disabled. For this reason, the status cannot be shifted from "Order Not Yet Placed", hence the inter-store transfer cannot be completed (the transfer is not uploaded up to HQ and pushed down to the respective recepient store). What might the reason be? This is a crucial business aspect which is keeping a lot of work undone or postponed for later bulk transfer in...

Login Error #3
I have upgraded my server from 9 to 10; however, I'm working on client install and getting the following error in GP_LoginErrors.log Product Name: HITB Report Database Version: 1001296 Client Version: 9015 I have copied the HTB5597.dic file from server. It also shows version 9015 in the Windows properties, but runs fine on the server. I've copared dynsmics.set files and every seems to be the same. What am I missing? Thanks, G.A. maybe your dictionary is correct, but on the dynamics table in sql it has not upgraded its version run this query and it will tell you the version ...

Can't send attachments #3
Whenever I try to send any attachment, Outlook 2003 won't finish the send 'task'. There are no other programs running that would restrict this. Messages without Attachments send OK though. How can I fix this? ...

Template question #3
I would like to use a MS billing template to tie in with an Excel program. How can I copy the template into a work sheet in my current workbook and like the cells how when I am done the invoice is filled out? Thanks Red Open the template file and your file and copy the sheet from the template to your file. Click on Edit - Move Or Copy Sheet, check the "Create a copy" block, select your file as the destination, and click OK. The automatic filling out of the invoice can certainly be done, but you'll have to provide more detail about the layout of your data and you...

CRM 4.0 and Meeting Minutes
Hi, We are currently implementing Dynamics CRM 4.0 and were wondering what would be the best way to store meeting minutes or other linked documents against Accounts and Contacts? Our current method is an iframe to point to a set Sharepoint document library, but this doesn't allow for one central set of minutes for each and every contact that attended the meeting - they have to be separate documents for each contact in this manner. Is there a better way to do this? Cheers Richard In a CRM-only world I would simply use an appointment record and store the meeting minutes in the notes se...

What is normalization to a database from level 1
Hi Guys, Can I ask what normalization means to a database please like how would I do it and other stuff that would make it like this word? thanks. Bridget sarah. Check out this article which will answer your question: http://rdaworldwide.com/pdox/datanorm.pdf john "Bridget Sarah # Student" <birdiekelly95@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:12323C19-76A7-4999-965A-54A9652880CF@microsoft.com... > Hi Guys, > > Can I ask what normalization means to a database please like how would I > do it and other stuff that would make it like this word? > > than...

Replacement CD's for GP 10.0
Can some one tell me how to order replacement CD's for GP 10.0. Thanks in advance for any help. You have four choices. 1. Download a DVD version for free from CustomerSource. It's about 1.5 GB and you don't have to burn it to media to use it. 2. Download it from MSDN. 3. Call your partner 4. Call Microsoft 800-456-0025. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Rick" wrote: > Can some one tell me how to order replacement CD's for GP 10.0. Thanks in > advance for any help. Charles, Thanks for the quick reply. That is the same info my partner told me but I did not ...

Data migration from MSCRM TO MSCRM
Hi all, We are running CRM with one Database in that there are lots of data. I want move all the data into new server with fresh installation of CRM. How can do, Please any one can help. Anbu Take a back up of MSCRM & METABASE databases, Restore it on NEW SQL Server, Create empty _Crystal database, Install CRM with existing databases option. You should be good to go. Shoot me with any question you have. Q >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, >We are running CRM with one Database in that there are >lots of data. I want move all the data into new server >with fresh...