MS Project Server Admin // Denver, CO

MS Project Server Admin
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: DOE

=95 MSProject Server ver 2010, SQL database and Sharepoint 2010 =95
Ongoing support and maintenance involving activities such as =96
Monitoring logs, Patches, resolving support tickets, Dev/Test/Prod
support =95 Routine troubleshooting =95 Technical APS maintenance (Project
Server & SharePoint 2010) =95 User administration / Password resets etc.
=95 Work with Microsoft for any critical issues that might need
intervention from Microsoft =95 Application of Patches & migration to
Production =95 SQL services monitoring on the SQL server =95 Responding to
basic questions on the D/B =95 ETL support

Best Regards
Vivek Sahoo
Systel Inc.
600 Embassy Row NE Ste 200
Atlanta, GA - 30328
678-261-5237 (D)
678-261-5220 x 323
678-623-5938 (F)
0
bilvictor (18)
6/24/2011 6:19:48 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How can i disable BCC from the server level
I need to disable the ability to send BCC mail. Is there a way to do this at the server level. If not is how do i disable it on the client side. Your help is greatly apprciated. Thanks On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 03:44:09 -0800, "Andy Exchange admin" <Andy Exchange admin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to disable the ability to send BCC mail. Is there a way to do this at >the server level. If not is how do i disable it on the client side. Your >help is greatly apprciated. Thanks Not really possible. ...

MS Outlook 2007

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

MS Exange connection

Client/server service pack upgrades
We are looking to install a number of CRM upgrades and hotfixes this weekend. For several of them (for example, the Sales for Outlook Feature Pack), there is a server installation, and a client installation. We have many remote users, and it could be two-three weeks before we get the client installation out to these users. Will we have any issues if we go ahead and install the Server installations without the Client installations? Thank you, Paul McBride I dont think so. the server patches are for windows xp sp2 etc. the outlook features are client only -- John O'Donnell Microsoft ...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS Money 2005 Basics

MS CRM Certification question

RPC over HTTPS
I was told by MS before getting Exchange2k3 that I would be able to run Outlook 2003 remotely over https via RPC. After installation it looks like I need both a front end and back end server to make this happen. Is this the case? Am I stuck with OWA? I can find no system reqs for RPC over Http besides what is in the installation notes. Thanks, Rob You dont need two servers, here is a link that explains how to do it with a single server: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;833401 -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org &...

MS Access

Error: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The microsoft exchange server is unavailable" #2
Hi: I have a user on our exchange 2003 sp1 system who is receiving the above error when trying to connect to his mailbox. He is able to connect in OWA. I gave myself rights on his mailbox and set up a new profile on my machine (xp, office 2003) and connected fine. I then logged in as his account on my machine, set up a profile and tried to open outlook and received the error above. Any ideas. Not seeing this exact error on the microsoft site or google groups. ...

server information
i am unable to send messages and have no idea how to change server details can somone help please ? "wildcat2008@live.co.uk" <wildcat2008@live.co.uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0630BEAC-0EB1-4450-B3EA-C94EB76EE018@microsoft.com... >i am unable to send messages and have no idea how to change server details > can somone help please ? Who is your mail provider and or ISP? Give us the error message generated when sending fails. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ It isn't clear to me wh...

Invokign a project from another project
Greetings, I have an MFC dialog based project that needs to invoke a dialog from another project. I have the necessary include files. I do not know if I have to set any parent pointers. Can anyone help me. For instance Proj. A contains Proj. B so in the constructor for A I simply declare and object of B and do a new. Needless to say it gives me a linkage error. Any help would be appreciated.. thanks in advance ...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

MS Word Problem
Hello people following problem: in a MFC MDI application one also shall Being displayed Word97 document. And but not in an external program but as a one prayed OLE object. I have managed this. The following problem lets itself be seen now: if I maximize/reduce the main window the visible range of the Word document shall adapt the visible doesn't become however if I maximize the object frame of the OLE object Range of the document changed but Word zoom lens the document. To this the one prayed window is placed so for this these force Word-Scrollbalken are no longer visible. I can ...

Project Name in Timesheet Review and Approval window
We'd like to be able to see the Project Name from the Timesheet Review and Approval window (Transactions >> Timesheet Approvals >> Document Number link) in PDK. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolution...

MS Money Planner file
Hello I have a problem in MS Money 2004. Each time I open money I get the following error: "A file needed to run the Planner is either missing or corrupted. To resolve this problem, re-install money and then re open your money file". I have tried doing this but still keep getting the same error. Can anyone please advise? Thanks and a Happy New Year to all you kind souls out there. Dave Hello Glyn That seems to work for me. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply. Much appreciated. Hope you have a happy & prosperous New Year. Regards Dave "Glyn Simpso...

Business Contact Manager for MS Outlook 2003
I just installed MS Office @003 Standart Upgrade and want to use the Business Contact Manager functionality. However, I cannot find it. The "Help" feature tells me I should have Business Contact Manager as an add-in but I cannot find it nor do I want to download the version with Micrrosoft Exchange Server (I think). Can anyone tell me how to get Business Contact Manager for MS Outlook 2003? Thanks, Jim BCM is available as part of Office 2003 Professional Edition, Small Business Edition, or Prefessional Enterprise Edition (requires Volume License from Microsoft). As far as I k...

ms outlook: unable to find default email folder
on opening outlook it says;UNABLE TO OPEN DEFAULT FOLDERS. THE REQUESTED INFORMATION COULD OT BE FOUND IN THE ACTIVE PROFILE. On clicking ok it says; WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR DEFAULT FILE SYSYTEM FOLDER INSTEAD. Please help whats causing this. thanks "=?Utf-8?B?c2hheWFuOTk=?=" <shayan99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:CEC2AC86-64EF-4684-A6EA-C3D3AEC3A9BC@microsoft.com: > on opening outlook it says;UNABLE TO OPEN DEFAULT FOLDERS. THE REQUESTED > INFORMATION COULD OT BE FOUND IN THE ACTIVE PROFILE. > On clicking ok it says; WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR ...

Convert MS publisher to MS Word
Hello ALL, Could anyone plz tell me how to convert a publisher file to MS Word, while retaing all text, images, formatting etc. Help will be greatly appreciated. Regards, Asim Hi Asim (alatif@ultimus.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Could anyone plz tell me how to convert a publisher file || to MS Word, while retaing all text, images, formatting etc. You can't. The only thing you can do is copy/paste or drag/drop between the two applications and adjust formatting accordingly. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www....