MS CUBE expertise needed

Hello:
I'm a recruiter for a $600 million sales company.  We are looking for an
individual to work out of our beautiful corporate offices in Southern
California.  This individual would be versed in MS Cube, but I'm having
problems finding people with this type of technical expertise...please help!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

MS Outlook 2007

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

MS Exange connection

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

Help needed in print
hi I am displaying lot of labels and progress bars in side form view. I want to print all the label and progress bar as it looks in the form view. thanks in advance with regards Harish Harish, You might be interested in Joe Newcomber's site, here: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm#Bitmap%20series where you'll find code for screen copying and bitmap printing. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Harish" <harish.k at sify.com> a �crit dans le message de news:OCcSb3u5DHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > hi > > I am displaying lot of labels and progress...

Worker's Comp Report Doesn't need a page header between wc codes
V9 has added a page header between Worker's Comp Codes. We have 3 page headers on page 4 for example...another increase in report length. I just noticed the Days Worked column is the one that always has zero's. I wrote in a previous "suggestion" that it was Hours Worked. We could lose the Days Worked columnand have room on one line again for a person instead of ID and name on one line and data on the line below it. This make it very difficult to work with. Thank you very much. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the ...

MS Money 2005 Basics

MS CRM Certification question

RPC over HTTPS
I was told by MS before getting Exchange2k3 that I would be able to run Outlook 2003 remotely over https via RPC. After installation it looks like I need both a front end and back end server to make this happen. Is this the case? Am I stuck with OWA? I can find no system reqs for RPC over Http besides what is in the installation notes. Thanks, Rob You dont need two servers, here is a link that explains how to do it with a single server: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;833401 -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org &...

MS Access

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

NEED A LARGER SPREADSHEAT
Does any version of Excel have collumns past collumn IV? What is the last available collumn in Excel v.3? Hi the dimensions of a worksheet in excel has not changed (still to column IV & 65536 rows). I believe Quattro Pro has more columns / rows or consider using a database product such as Access or SQL Server. Regards JulieD <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ba901c4a0b9$12c327b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Does any version of Excel have collumns past collumn IV? > > What is the last available collumn in Excel v.3? hi, column iv is about it. 256 ...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

MS Word Problem
Hello people following problem: in a MFC MDI application one also shall Being displayed Word97 document. And but not in an external program but as a one prayed OLE object. I have managed this. The following problem lets itself be seen now: if I maximize/reduce the main window the visible range of the Word document shall adapt the visible doesn't become however if I maximize the object frame of the OLE object Range of the document changed but Word zoom lens the document. To this the one prayed window is placed so for this these force Word-Scrollbalken are no longer visible. I can ...

Need help with passing a text value to a formula in Crystal Reports
My MFC app is calling a CR report. I have a formula field called @SortString on the report. After I make a call to PutText() I get the following error: The remaining text does not appear to be part of the formula. if I continue then I don't see anything in my report viewer. pReport->FormulaFields->GetItem(1)->PutText(bstrSortString); What does your sort string look like? Are there any embedded single/double quotes? What is the definition of the formula field? -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ The definition of the sort string is just ...

MS Money Planner file
Hello I have a problem in MS Money 2004. Each time I open money I get the following error: "A file needed to run the Planner is either missing or corrupted. To resolve this problem, re-install money and then re open your money file". I have tried doing this but still keep getting the same error. Can anyone please advise? Thanks and a Happy New Year to all you kind souls out there. Dave Hello Glyn That seems to work for me. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply. Much appreciated. Hope you have a happy & prosperous New Year. Regards Dave "Glyn Simpso...

ms outlook: unable to find default email folder
on opening outlook it says;UNABLE TO OPEN DEFAULT FOLDERS. THE REQUESTED INFORMATION COULD OT BE FOUND IN THE ACTIVE PROFILE. On clicking ok it says; WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR DEFAULT FILE SYSYTEM FOLDER INSTEAD. Please help whats causing this. thanks "=?Utf-8?B?c2hheWFuOTk=?=" <shayan99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:CEC2AC86-64EF-4684-A6EA-C3D3AEC3A9BC@microsoft.com: > on opening outlook it says;UNABLE TO OPEN DEFAULT FOLDERS. THE REQUESTED > INFORMATION COULD OT BE FOUND IN THE ACTIVE PROFILE. > On clicking ok it says; WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR ...

Business Contact Manager for MS Outlook 2003
I just installed MS Office @003 Standart Upgrade and want to use the Business Contact Manager functionality. However, I cannot find it. The "Help" feature tells me I should have Business Contact Manager as an add-in but I cannot find it nor do I want to download the version with Micrrosoft Exchange Server (I think). Can anyone tell me how to get Business Contact Manager for MS Outlook 2003? Thanks, Jim BCM is available as part of Office 2003 Professional Edition, Small Business Edition, or Prefessional Enterprise Edition (requires Volume License from Microsoft). As far as I k...

Convert MS publisher to MS Word
Hello ALL, Could anyone plz tell me how to convert a publisher file to MS Word, while retaing all text, images, formatting etc. Help will be greatly appreciated. Regards, Asim Hi Asim (alatif@ultimus.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Could anyone plz tell me how to convert a publisher file || to MS Word, while retaing all text, images, formatting etc. You can't. The only thing you can do is copy/paste or drag/drop between the two applications and adjust formatting accordingly. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www....

Payroll Calculation
I am making a payroll spreadsheet for my work, and I need some help coming up with a consistent formula. There are three types of hours at work - Regular, Nights and Weekends, and Overtime. These are in cells N4, O4, and P4, respectively. Workers at my job can work both Regular hours, and Nights and Weekends. Therefore, Overtime starts accumulating once the combined totals for Regular hours and Night and Weekend hours hits 40. I need to tell the Regular and the Nights and Weekends cells that once they add up to 40, they stop accruing. Then, the Overtime cell needs to pick up all...

C++ and Excel : Need Simple Charting Example (I can populate sheet with Data)
I am using Microsoft Viusal C++ .Net (unmanaged MFC Application) and Excel 2002. I have been able to create and Excel worksheet and fill it with data from my C++ program. However, I can't figure out how to create a chart. I can't find enough documentation on CChart to figure out how to create a chart. Can someone show me a simply example or point me to the right literature? Thanks Stephen Below is my code that creates the excel sheet and populates it with data: CApplication oExcel; CWorkbook oBook; CWorkbooks oBooks; CWorksheets oSheets; CWorksheet oSheet; CRange oRange; ...