MS CRM Certification question

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the CRM certification? What, if any,
certifications are there available with MS CRM? Is there anything like CRM
Professional?
Have I earned any certification if I passed the Applications Professional
exam?

T.I.A

--
Kuba Skalbania [MCAD]
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM Integration 08-03-04
Hi, Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ? I need to integrate with CRM. Thanks for you help. Carlos CRM_Server_CD1\wwwroot\bin "Carlos" wrote: > > Hi, > > Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ? > > I need to integrate with CRM. > > > Thanks for you help. > Carlos > > It is on the installation CD. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:45:00 -0700, "Carlos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

MS Outlook 2007

copy and paste question
In the cell I have =a1+a2+ and so on I have about 50 cells added. I there a way that I can add the $ then manual input in all 50 cells -- hb247 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- hb2474's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=418 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27874 You can select the whole formula in the formula bar and hit the F4 button. That'll toggle the $ signs. Remember if you have "streaks" of cells, you can do this: =sum(a1:a12,a15,a22:a44) hb2474 wrot...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Microsoft CRM 1.2 missing "Salespeople with quotas" module
I am testing CRM 1.2 professional. I cannot find the "Salespeople with quotas" under settings --> business unit settings. What could be wrong? I cannot either find any reference to Quotas in user, business unit, team or territory properties. When I run a report about quota, it will display that "No Quotas Set". What could be wrong? Adil Adil, Did you set up the fiscal year? This step is only allowed once and must preceed any quota setups. You access the System Customization entry on the Settings tab to set it up. Look under Common Tasks, Fiscal Year Settings. Edwi...

MS Exange connection

General design question
hi! i'd like to design a class - let's call it CDrawObject - that is able to contain some data and draw itself. furthermore i'd like to have a class CDrawMultiObject that is derived from CDrawObject and can contain objects of type CDrawObject. i imagine to have the following situation: CDrawMultiObject -> base object (i.e. an object manager ) CDrawObject -> first element CDrawObject -> secound element CDrawMultiObject -> third element CDrawObject -> first element CDrawObject...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS CRM Certification question

Multithreading Question
Hi, I am writing a multithreaded server application. I have written a class to handle thread(CThread , say) activities like creating, suspending, resuming threads etc. I have derived a class from CThread (CMainThread, say) and a class (CClientThread, say) to handle client connection which is also derived from CThread. In CMainThread class i am creating a thread and waiting for incomming connections. As soon as a connection came i am creating an object for CClientThread and call the function to create a thread and so on. code flow: 1. Start the main listening thread. 2. wait for a con...

Please help with Excel VB question
Hi, I'm trying to set a Name range in Excel through VB, by setting the name property when a specific cell in a worksheet is changed. The code is as follows: fred1 = CStr("=PL!$A$4:$E$" Worksheets("Control").Range("maxnumpass").Value) ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="numpasslist", RefersTo:=fred1 My problem is that the change is only active for the worksheet where I change the cell. Is it possible to ensure that this change takes effect across all worksheets in the workbook? Any and all help appreciated either in a reply to this post or on jgal...

MS Money 2005 Basics

List Box and Temp Table question
I have a form with two list boxes, and add/remove buttons. The user moves Account Numbers from the first box [Accounts] to the second [Current Accounts]. Once users have selected the accounts they want in a report, I need those account numbers to pass to a temporary table [Acct Temp]. The report queries are based on this temp table. I have tested the report by manually entering and removing account numbers in [Acct Temp] and it works great. Now I need to know how to pass those account numbers from the list box. And, how to remove those account numbers from the temp table after a r...

Outlook 2007 & CRM Outlook client (V3C), problem tracking appointm
Hello, I'm currently using Outlook 2007 with the latest CRM Outlook client (V3C). I have no problem adding emails to CRM with Outlook, but when I try to create a new appointment, the CRM section does not appear in the ribbon. After creating the appointment, if I highlight it in the calendar view and click on the "Track in CRM" button on the Outlook toolbar, I get the following message "This item type is not valid for promotion to Microsoft CRM". If I go back in my calendar to an earlier appointment that was created when I was using Outlook 2003, then everythi...

reference question #2
A few days ago, some kind person introduced me to the INDIRECT function as a way of keeping a formula pointed at a fixed cell even after I've inserted a column or two on the worksheet. (Thank you!) Turns out, though, that while I need that fixed reference to a given column, I actually want a relative reference to the rows on the worksheet. Does anyone have a suggestion about how to set my formula up so the reference to a given column is absolute but the row floats? Thanks! =INDIRECT("B"&ROW(1:1)) for B1 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Exc...

CRM authentication issues
Hi all We seem to be having a problem with our CRM system. Since we installed the product we persistantly got the following error message: Event ID 11 KDC Error There are multiple accounts with name host/anc2003dc02.ancorisltd.local of type DS_SERVICE_PRINCIPAL_NAME. From an initial correspondance, I was told to use LDP and ADSI edit to remove the duplicate SPN which I completed successfully and this stopped the error from happening. Since then, we have been unable to connect to the CRM web site using the http:\\servername as before. We can connect to the system remotely, howeve...

'Track in CRM' capabilities for calendar delegates
In Microsoft Outlook, people have the ability to designate other users as delegates to add appointments to their calendar. This is mostly used when people have administrative assistants who are adding appointments directly to their calendar. We need the capability for the delegate to be able to Track the Appointment in CRM when adding an appointment to another persons calendar. If both users have the Outlook client, this is not possible today. The workaround we are using today is to have the delegate add the appointment to the managers calendar but the manager has to go into the a...

Easy signature question...
I use Outlook XP Pro and compose my e-mails in HTML. I have a multi-line signature and notice that whenever someone replies to my e-mails that the signature now has spaces between the lines (double spaced). I am wondering if recipients of my e-mail are receiving this goofy looking signature or just me when replied to. Does anybody know why it is doing this? Thanks in advance, Ian ...

MS Access

Having an issue with CRM 3.0 Client
It seems as though when someone is tracking things into CRM from Outlook sometimes it appears that it cannot find CRM and the client stops working. I am unable to synch and I am unable to track anything into CRM. I have been uninstalling the Client and then reinstalling it. I don't want to have to do that. Is anyone out there experiencing the same issues? I really want to know if it is a bug in the new version of CRM 3.0 or if there is another solution to the problem? What version of the Laptop client are you running and have you applied all the latest patches/fixes for the cl...

=IF(SUMPRODUCT macro question
I've been reading through previous posts and have not been able to fin an answer to my problem, any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a list of part numbers for laptop batteries corresponding to al of the laptops they work in, so one part number may show up severa hundred times. I receive a daily list showing which part numbers are available an which are backordered. I run a macro that takes each part number fro the backorder file and compares it to the parts I sell. For example: A B-5630 AC-C10 B-5666 DK-C25 Column B is where I put the list of part numbers that are out of stoc...

Automating a Queue in CRM
I've been working with CRM at our company and it doesn't look like I can apply a workflow rule to a queue, just objects like contacts, accounts, etc. Is there an easy way to automate a queue after it is set up. For example if an email comes into a customer support queue to route the email to a particular CRM user ? You can't drive workflow off of Activities in this release. CRM 2005 will have the ability to drive workflow off the Activity objects. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 16 N...