MS CRM 3.0 Application Examination / Certification

Hi,

I am preparing to take the 'Application' certifcation at the moment.

Can anyone please verify if Workflow and Administration are part of the
'Application' examination or are they part of another exam.

Thanks.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Jerry,

Workflows are part of Customization Examination and Administration is part
of Installation and Configuration.
Good Luck for your examination.

Benjamin

"Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
>
> I am preparing to take the 'Application' certifcation at the moment.
>
> Can anyone please verify if Workflow and Administration are part of the
> 'Application' examination or are they part of another exam.
>
> Thanks.

0
Benjamin
2/8/2007 7:27:55 AM
Following are the course for examination

1. Installation & configuration (Course #8526)
2. Customization (course # 8526)
3. Extending (Course # 8531)

There is workflow in customization & extending.. check the contents.

--
Happy Programming........

Thanks,
Imran
www.pkblogs.com/microsoftcrm3

"Jerry" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am preparing to take the 'Application' certifcation at the moment.
>
> Can anyone please verify if Workflow and Administration are part of the
> 'Application' examination or are they part of another exam.
>
> Thanks.
Assuming that you have access to partnersource, you can view the requirements
for each exam here:
https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/training/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_PrepGuides.htm
--
Ronald Lemmen - MSCRM MVP
Avanade Netherlands

"Microsoft CRM Developer" wrote:

> Following are the course for examination
>
> 1. Installation & configuration (Course #8526)
> 2. Customization (course # 8526)
> 3. Extending (Course # 8531)
>
> There is workflow in customization & extending.. check the contents.
>
> --
> Happy Programming........
>
> Thanks,
> Imran
> www.pkblogs.com/microsoftcrm3
>

> "Jerry" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am preparing to take the 'Application' certifcation at the moment.
> >
> > Can anyone please verify if Workflow and Administration are part of the
> > 'Application' examination or are they part of another exam.
> >
> > Thanks.
thanks all for the responses, big help....till next....

"Ronald Lemmen" wrote:

> Assuming that you have access to partnersource, you can view the requirements
> for each exam here:
> https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/training/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_PrepGuides.htm
> --
> Ronald Lemmen - MSCRM MVP
> Avanade Netherlands
> http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/
>

> "Microsoft CRM Developer" wrote:
>
> > Following are the course for examination
> >
> > 1. Installation & configuration (Course #8526)
> > 2. Customization (course # 8526)
> > 3. Extending (Course # 8531)
> >
> > There is workflow in customization & extending.. check the contents.
> >
> > --
> > Happy Programming........
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Imran
> > www.pkblogs.com/microsoftcrm3
> >

> > "Jerry" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am preparing to take the 'Application' certifcation at the moment.
> > >
> > > Can anyone please verify if Workflow and Administration are part of the
> > > 'Application' examination or are they part of another exam.
> > >
> > > Thanks.

CRM Integration 08-03-04
Hi, Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ? I need to integrate with CRM. Thanks for you help. Carlos CRM_Server_CD1\wwwroot\bin "Carlos" wrote: > > Hi, > > Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ? > > I need to integrate with CRM. > > > Thanks for you help. > Carlos > > It is on the installation CD. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:45:00 -0700, "Carlos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

MS Outlook 2007

Dynamics 10.0 and VBA Form
I have created a VBA Form that is opened by clicking a button added by modifier. The form is used to select from a list of Crystal Reports that can be run from the window. In GP 9.0 the VBA Form opened on top of the GP form, with both Dynamics Form and VBA form being visible In Dynamics 10, when the form opens, it minimizes the GP window that has the button that activates the form, but only if the main Dynamics 10 menu window is not minimized. If I minimize the main Dynamics 10 Menu window, but leave the GP window visible, then click the button, the VBA Form opens on top of the GP form...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Microsoft CRM 1.2 missing "Salespeople with quotas" module
I am testing CRM 1.2 professional. I cannot find the "Salespeople with quotas" under settings --> business unit settings. What could be wrong? I cannot either find any reference to Quotas in user, business unit, team or territory properties. When I run a report about quota, it will display that "No Quotas Set". What could be wrong? Adil Adil, Did you set up the fiscal year? This step is only allowed once and must preceed any quota setups. You access the System Customization entry on the Settings tab to set it up. Look under Common Tasks, Fiscal Year Settings. Edwi...

MS Exange connection

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS Money 2005 Basics

MS CRM Certification question

Owa login page #3
I applied a hotfix to my exchange servers (Exchange 2003 Sp1). Since I installed the hotfix my OWA Login page has changed back to the default. Users don't have to put in the domain name but it asks for domain\username. I was not the one that configred the page. How do I know which server it is pointing to for this page? I made changes according to a doc I found on one of the front-ends which I thought was the one but when going to OWA i get the domain\username still. Thanks, Tyson Well it is either pointing to your FE server or your BE server depending on which one you are acc...

Outlook 2007 & CRM Outlook client (V3C), problem tracking appointm
Hello, I'm currently using Outlook 2007 with the latest CRM Outlook client (V3C). I have no problem adding emails to CRM with Outlook, but when I try to create a new appointment, the CRM section does not appear in the ribbon. After creating the appointment, if I highlight it in the calendar view and click on the "Track in CRM" button on the Outlook toolbar, I get the following message "This item type is not valid for promotion to Microsoft CRM". If I go back in my calendar to an earlier appointment that was created when I was using Outlook 2003, then everythi...

CRM authentication issues
Hi all We seem to be having a problem with our CRM system. Since we installed the product we persistantly got the following error message: Event ID 11 KDC Error There are multiple accounts with name host/anc2003dc02.ancorisltd.local of type DS_SERVICE_PRINCIPAL_NAME. From an initial correspondance, I was told to use LDP and ADSI edit to remove the duplicate SPN which I completed successfully and this stopped the error from happening. Since then, we have been unable to connect to the CRM web site using the http:\\servername as before. We can connect to the system remotely, howeve...

'Track in CRM' capabilities for calendar delegates
In Microsoft Outlook, people have the ability to designate other users as delegates to add appointments to their calendar. This is mostly used when people have administrative assistants who are adding appointments directly to their calendar. We need the capability for the delegate to be able to Track the Appointment in CRM when adding an appointment to another persons calendar. If both users have the Outlook client, this is not possible today. The workaround we are using today is to have the delegate add the appointment to the managers calendar but the manager has to go into the a...

MS Access

Having an issue with CRM 3.0 Client
It seems as though when someone is tracking things into CRM from Outlook sometimes it appears that it cannot find CRM and the client stops working. I am unable to synch and I am unable to track anything into CRM. I have been uninstalling the Client and then reinstalling it. I don't want to have to do that. Is anyone out there experiencing the same issues? I really want to know if it is a bug in the new version of CRM 3.0 or if there is another solution to the problem? What version of the Laptop client are you running and have you applied all the latest patches/fixes for the cl...

an odd application that crashes vs studio very often
Hi, I have an application with several dlls. I have had some odd problems in building it. Sometimes the vs studio crashed when I started to debug. The following is another example. Can someone tell me why it message below reveals that studio is updating installation? My compiler is VS C++ 6.0. Please help me out. Thanks. BTW, I don't have any such problems with my another even bigger application. Tony --------------------Configuration: cmainapp - Win32 Debug-------------------- Compiling... xpaddin.cpp Linking... Updating installation The system cannot find the path specif...

Automating a Queue in CRM
I've been working with CRM at our company and it doesn't look like I can apply a workflow rule to a queue, just objects like contacts, accounts, etc. Is there an easy way to automate a queue after it is set up. For example if an email comes into a customer support queue to route the email to a particular CRM user ? You can't drive workflow off of Activities in this release. CRM 2005 will have the ability to drive workflow off the Activity objects. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 16 N...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Out of office #3
I am enable to access the option of "out of office assistance" When I go on the HELP on OUTLOOK for this option...this is what it tells me: Automatically reply to incoming messages while out of the office On the Tools menu, click Out of Office Assistant. Click I am currently Out of the Office. In the AutoReply only once to each sender with the following text box, type the message you want to send to others while you are out. For information about how to use rules with the Out of Office Assistant, click Well when I go to my TOOLS on my outlook, the "Out of Office Ass...

MRMS 2.0
Hi Mates, We are using MRMS 2.0 and we do add the serial number of the items while selling the product. We do the sales return by recall function. We recall the invoice , the items to be returned comes in red and we invoice the ones the customer is purchasing against the sales return below on the same window and issue the invoice. The serial number of the item which is returned is not getting captured into the database. Issue also comes when we try to resell the item which is returned. System popus up the message the item already sold. Expert advices please Thanks in advance. We...

pivot tables #3
does anyone know how to format a pivot table so there are no blank cells? see below I curently get type A X 12 Y 20 Z 32 type B X 1 Y 10 Z 27 I would like to get type A X 12 type A Y 20 type A Z 32 type B X 1 type B Y 10 type B Z 27 As answered in microsoft.public.excel.misc -- The row headings show once in a Pivot Table, and there's no setting you can change, to force them to repeat. T...