MS CRM 1.2 or 3.0 for Help Desk Ticketing solution

Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program?  I know we have the customer
service module but have never used it.  Is there any documentation on how to
set it up as a help desk solution.
Thanks
Todd
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Yes , U can surely do this by making a case and the case number can be
considered a s Ticket number.

You will have to dive deep into the whole process to map it to CRM
Rgds
SAM
"Todd" wrote:

> Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program?  I know we have the customer
> service module but have never used it.  Is there any documentation on how to
> set it up as a help desk solution.
> Thanks
> Todd
Thanks Sam.
Does anyone have any Screenshots of how they have the Screens setup?

"Todd" wrote:

> Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program?  I know we have the customer
> service module but have never used it.  Is there any documentation on how to
> set it up as a help desk solution.
> Thanks
> Todd

1769- Dedicated Web-Hosting at $1.99!
World's Cheapest Rate Hosting, 99.9% Uptime US Based Dedicated Server, Fast Customer Service Register Domain only at $1.99 per Year Bonus for 1 year Package, Domain Free http://hostwebspaces.com/ ...

CRM Integration 08-03-04
Hi, Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ? I need to integrate with CRM. Thanks for you help. Carlos CRM_Server_CD1\wwwroot\bin "Carlos" wrote: > > Hi, > > Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ? > > I need to integrate with CRM. > > > Thanks for you help. > Carlos > > It is on the installation CD. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:45:00 -0700, "Carlos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

RONALD HUAYLLA QUISPE #2
RONALD HUAYLLA QUISPE ...

MS Outlook 2007

Microsoft Money Plus #2
I got a new computer in April (Windows Vista) and installed Money Plus in May. For some reason, beginning yesterday (Sept 28) I cannot open the file. I always ran it "local" on my computer - not using the internet updates, etc. Can anybody help me get back in? Normally when I would click on the Money icon it would prompt me for my password. Now it prompts me to "accept" the Online Services Agreement and when I accept, it tells me that it can't load the Registration Library. ...

Exchange 2003 Require a /3GB Switch with More Than 1 Gig RAM
Does Exchange 2003 require the /3GB Switch if you are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition. I know for Exchange 2000 they said you needed the switch if you are running Advanced or Datacenter but not Server. Just wondering what they recommend for 2003. 291988 A Description of the 4 GB RAM Tuning Feature and the Physical Address http://support.microsoft.com/?id=291988 Thanks, Fitz Crittle This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup "Kevin&quo...

Dynamics 10.0 and VBA Form
I have created a VBA Form that is opened by clicking a button added by modifier. The form is used to select from a list of Crystal Reports that can be run from the window. In GP 9.0 the VBA Form opened on top of the GP form, with both Dynamics Form and VBA form being visible In Dynamics 10, when the form opens, it minimizes the GP window that has the button that activates the form, but only if the main Dynamics 10 menu window is not minimized. If I minimize the main Dynamics 10 Menu window, but leave the GP window visible, then click the button, the VBA Form opens on top of the GP form...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Microsoft CRM 1.2 missing "Salespeople with quotas" module
I am testing CRM 1.2 professional. I cannot find the "Salespeople with quotas" under settings --> business unit settings. What could be wrong? I cannot either find any reference to Quotas in user, business unit, team or territory properties. When I run a report about quota, it will display that "No Quotas Set". What could be wrong? Adil Adil, Did you set up the fiscal year? This step is only allowed once and must preceed any quota setups. You access the System Customization entry on the Settings tab to set it up. Look under Common Tasks, Fiscal Year Settings. Edwi...

MS Exange connection

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS Money 2005 Basics

Please help with Excel VB question
Hi, I'm trying to set a Name range in Excel through VB, by setting the name property when a specific cell in a worksheet is changed. The code is as follows: fred1 = CStr("=PL!$A$4:$E$" Worksheets("Control").Range("maxnumpass").Value) ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="numpasslist", RefersTo:=fred1 My problem is that the change is only active for the worksheet where I change the cell. Is it possible to ensure that this change takes effect across all worksheets in the workbook? Any and all help appreciated either in a reply to this post or on jgal...

Custom Button #2
Hi I need help to creat custom Button for some of my item code/Item description What sould I put on Comand ? Hello: http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/RetailManagementSystem/rms_create_custom_button.mspx Wilfredo "Gill" wrote: > Hi > I need help to creat custom Button for some of my item code/Item description > What sould I put on Comand ? Don't know if you found your answer but this is how you do it: Leave ItemID as 0 and just put in the ItemLookupCode, if you want a Matrix put in the MatrixLookupCode. PerformAddItem 0, ITEMLOOKUPCODE, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0 Rob ...

MS CRM Certification question

How do i access microsoft excel on windows xp? #2
I recently purchased a pc that came with windows xp home. I thought the microsoft excel programme would come with it, but i can not find it anywhere. Does this mean i have to purchase it seperately? Yes; or as part of Microsoft Office. "ayanda" wrote: > I recently purchased a pc that came with windows xp home. I thought the > microsoft excel programme would come with it, but i can not find it anywhere. > Does this mean i have to purchase it seperately? ...

I'm a New user Asking for help!
how do i mutiply more than one column each time. Hi not really sure what you're trying to achieve. Could you give an example -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "09lawrencej@gaggle.net" <09lawrencej@gaggle.net@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8503AC40-616A-493B-BAA3-6B9D4BB27512@microsoft.com... > how do i mutiply more than one column each time. What do you really mean? Do you want to multiply several columns wit the same number? 09lawrencej@gaggle.net Wrote: > how do i mutiply more than one column each time -- BenjieLo -----------...

Outlook 2007 & CRM Outlook client (V3C), problem tracking appointm
Hello, I'm currently using Outlook 2007 with the latest CRM Outlook client (V3C). I have no problem adding emails to CRM with Outlook, but when I try to create a new appointment, the CRM section does not appear in the ribbon. After creating the appointment, if I highlight it in the calendar view and click on the "Track in CRM" button on the Outlook toolbar, I get the following message "This item type is not valid for promotion to Microsoft CRM". If I go back in my calendar to an earlier appointment that was created when I was using Outlook 2003, then everythi...

CRM authentication issues
Hi all We seem to be having a problem with our CRM system. Since we installed the product we persistantly got the following error message: Event ID 11 KDC Error There are multiple accounts with name host/anc2003dc02.ancorisltd.local of type DS_SERVICE_PRINCIPAL_NAME. From an initial correspondance, I was told to use LDP and ADSI edit to remove the duplicate SPN which I completed successfully and this stopped the error from happening. Since then, we have been unable to connect to the CRM web site using the http:\\servername as before. We can connect to the system remotely, howeve...

reference question #2
A few days ago, some kind person introduced me to the INDIRECT function as a way of keeping a formula pointed at a fixed cell even after I've inserted a column or two on the worksheet. (Thank you!) Turns out, though, that while I need that fixed reference to a given column, I actually want a relative reference to the rows on the worksheet. Does anyone have a suggestion about how to set my formula up so the reference to a given column is absolute but the row floats? Thanks! =INDIRECT("B"&ROW(1:1)) for B1 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Exc...

request help on enumeration/numbering algorithm
I have a bunch of dots that I draw on a form and connect them with lines. I have 3 basic groups of dots within a larger group (of which I have hundreds of the larger groups - meaning I will have nearly 1000 of the individual dot groups). I need to color code these dots with 3 separate colors. So starting with a counter at 1 -- the 1 dots group will be blue (for example) and 2 dots group will be yellow, the 3 dots group will be purple -- this is for the first big group. In the 2nd big group we have the 4 dots group (blue), the 5 dots group (yellow), the 6 dots group (purple). Then ...

'Track in CRM' capabilities for calendar delegates
In Microsoft Outlook, people have the ability to designate other users as delegates to add appointments to their calendar. This is mostly used when people have administrative assistants who are adding appointments directly to their calendar. We need the capability for the delegate to be able to Track the Appointment in CRM when adding an appointment to another persons calendar. If both users have the Outlook client, this is not possible today. The workaround we are using today is to have the delegate add the appointment to the managers calendar but the manager has to go into the a...