MS CRM 1.2. Mobile

Is it possible to have the new Microsoft CRM 1.2. Mobile (in the available
languages: US English and International English) running on a Spanish
Microsoft CRM 1.2. installation???
The customer doesn�t care about having labels and so on in English, but is
this technically possible?????
Thanks,

Chus

0
CHUS
6/9/2004 3:52:47 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_09683BA1

Hi Chus,

No, with this first release of CRM Mobile, it will only run on either a US
English or International English CRM install.  It has not been tested on
any of the language versions, so it likely we be unreliable.

By the way, CRM Mobile itself is only available in US English, it just runs
on top of the International English CRM version of V1.2.

Thank you, Jeff,
Microsoft Business Solutions Support

------=_NextPart_0001_09683BA1

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Chus,
\par
\par No, with this first release of CRM Mobile, it will only run on either a US English or International English CRM install.  It has not been tested on any of the language versions, so it likely we be unreliable.
\par
\par By the way, CRM Mobile itself is only available in US English, it just runs on top of the International English CRM version of V1.2.
\par
\par Thank you, Jeff,
\par Microsoft Business Solutions Support
\par
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_09683BA1--

0
jbakko

CRM Integration 08-03-04
Hi, Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ? I need to integrate with CRM. Thanks for you help. Carlos CRM_Server_CD1\wwwroot\bin "Carlos" wrote: > > Hi, > > Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ? > > I need to integrate with CRM. > > > Thanks for you help. > Carlos > > It is on the installation CD. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:45:00 -0700, "Carlos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

1769- Dedicated Web-Hosting at $1.99!
World's Cheapest Rate Hosting, 99.9% Uptime US Based Dedicated Server, Fast Customer Service Register Domain only at $1.99 per Year Bonus for 1 year Package, Domain Free http://hostwebspaces.com/ ...

RONALD HUAYLLA QUISPE #2
RONALD HUAYLLA QUISPE ...

MS Outlook 2007

Microsoft Money Plus #2
I got a new computer in April (Windows Vista) and installed Money Plus in May. For some reason, beginning yesterday (Sept 28) I cannot open the file. I always ran it "local" on my computer - not using the internet updates, etc. Can anybody help me get back in? Normally when I would click on the Money icon it would prompt me for my password. Now it prompts me to "accept" the Online Services Agreement and when I accept, it tells me that it can't load the Registration Library. ...

Exchange 2003 Require a /3GB Switch with More Than 1 Gig RAM
Does Exchange 2003 require the /3GB Switch if you are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition. I know for Exchange 2000 they said you needed the switch if you are running Advanced or Datacenter but not Server. Just wondering what they recommend for 2003. 291988 A Description of the 4 GB RAM Tuning Feature and the Physical Address http://support.microsoft.com/?id=291988 Thanks, Fitz Crittle This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup "Kevin&quo...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Microsoft CRM 1.2 missing "Salespeople with quotas" module
I am testing CRM 1.2 professional. I cannot find the "Salespeople with quotas" under settings --> business unit settings. What could be wrong? I cannot either find any reference to Quotas in user, business unit, team or territory properties. When I run a report about quota, it will display that "No Quotas Set". What could be wrong? Adil Adil, Did you set up the fiscal year? This step is only allowed once and must preceed any quota setups. You access the System Customization entry on the Settings tab to set it up. Look under Common Tasks, Fiscal Year Settings. Edwi...

MS Exange connection

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS Money 2005 Basics

Custom Button #2
Hi I need help to creat custom Button for some of my item code/Item description What sould I put on Comand ? Hello: http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/RetailManagementSystem/rms_create_custom_button.mspx Wilfredo "Gill" wrote: > Hi > I need help to creat custom Button for some of my item code/Item description > What sould I put on Comand ? Don't know if you found your answer but this is how you do it: Leave ItemID as 0 and just put in the ItemLookupCode, if you want a Matrix put in the MatrixLookupCode. PerformAddItem 0, ITEMLOOKUPCODE, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0 Rob ...

How do i access microsoft excel on windows xp? #2
I recently purchased a pc that came with windows xp home. I thought the microsoft excel programme would come with it, but i can not find it anywhere. Does this mean i have to purchase it seperately? Yes; or as part of Microsoft Office. "ayanda" wrote: > I recently purchased a pc that came with windows xp home. I thought the > microsoft excel programme would come with it, but i can not find it anywhere. > Does this mean i have to purchase it seperately? ...

MS CRM Certification question

Outlook 2007 & CRM Outlook client (V3C), problem tracking appointm
Hello, I'm currently using Outlook 2007 with the latest CRM Outlook client (V3C). I have no problem adding emails to CRM with Outlook, but when I try to create a new appointment, the CRM section does not appear in the ribbon. After creating the appointment, if I highlight it in the calendar view and click on the "Track in CRM" button on the Outlook toolbar, I get the following message "This item type is not valid for promotion to Microsoft CRM". If I go back in my calendar to an earlier appointment that was created when I was using Outlook 2003, then everythi...

CRM authentication issues
Hi all We seem to be having a problem with our CRM system. Since we installed the product we persistantly got the following error message: Event ID 11 KDC Error There are multiple accounts with name host/anc2003dc02.ancorisltd.local of type DS_SERVICE_PRINCIPAL_NAME. From an initial correspondance, I was told to use LDP and ADSI edit to remove the duplicate SPN which I completed successfully and this stopped the error from happening. Since then, we have been unable to connect to the CRM web site using the http:\\servername as before. We can connect to the system remotely, howeve...

reference question #2
A few days ago, some kind person introduced me to the INDIRECT function as a way of keeping a formula pointed at a fixed cell even after I've inserted a column or two on the worksheet. (Thank you!) Turns out, though, that while I need that fixed reference to a given column, I actually want a relative reference to the rows on the worksheet. Does anyone have a suggestion about how to set my formula up so the reference to a given column is absolute but the row floats? Thanks! =INDIRECT("B"&ROW(1:1)) for B1 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Exc...

'Track in CRM' capabilities for calendar delegates
In Microsoft Outlook, people have the ability to designate other users as delegates to add appointments to their calendar. This is mostly used when people have administrative assistants who are adding appointments directly to their calendar. We need the capability for the delegate to be able to Track the Appointment in CRM when adding an appointment to another persons calendar. If both users have the Outlook client, this is not possible today. The workaround we are using today is to have the delegate add the appointment to the managers calendar but the manager has to go into the a...

MS Access

Having an issue with CRM 3.0 Client
It seems as though when someone is tracking things into CRM from Outlook sometimes it appears that it cannot find CRM and the client stops working. I am unable to synch and I am unable to track anything into CRM. I have been uninstalling the Client and then reinstalling it. I don't want to have to do that. Is anyone out there experiencing the same issues? I really want to know if it is a bug in the new version of CRM 3.0 or if there is another solution to the problem? What version of the Laptop client are you running and have you applied all the latest patches/fixes for the cl...

Automating a Queue in CRM
I've been working with CRM at our company and it doesn't look like I can apply a workflow rule to a queue, just objects like contacts, accounts, etc. Is there an easy way to automate a queue after it is set up. For example if an email comes into a customer support queue to route the email to a particular CRM user ? You can't drive workflow off of Activities in this release. CRM 2005 will have the ability to drive workflow off the Activity objects. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 16 N...

Money 2004 Trial #2
I have been using the US version of Microsoft Money 2001 for a few years now and have no reason to upgrade until recently when i purchased a pocket pc with the latest operating system. I have downloaded the trial of Money 2004 and been using it on my PC and Pocket PC and are happy with the results. The problem is that as I am no longer living in the US i cannot upgrade it on line or through the Microsoft shop. I also tried purchasing from Amazon but they also would not ship it internationally. Does anyone have any suggestions as to my options I have many years of information that I dont wis...