Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04

I have tried the unsuported fix involving:
http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id=
00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899

The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make
changes...  I get the message "the Item Id is invalid."

Please help
0
Sean
10/1/2004 1:37:42 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID.

http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899}

CR

"Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have tried the unsuported fix involving:
> http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id=
> 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899
>
> The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make
> changes...  I get the message "the Item Id is invalid."
>
> Please help

0
Chris

How do i regulate which programs are activated at startup?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01CAE178.5044C610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How do I control which programs are activated when the computer is = turned on? ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01CAE178.5044C610 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1"...

EXE change in data modified
Hi Guys Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified date" to the dynamics.exe file? In theory, something would need to change the file. My best guess would be a service pack would change the date. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "cruesta@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi Guys > > Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified > date" to the dynamics.exe file? > > For GP 9.0 SP 1 the Dynamics.exe modified date is 5/16/2006 which looks to be the date the Service Pack was created (as opposed to the da...

Modifier Error
Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. The Modifier is currently unavailable because another user is editing resources in the Forms Dictionary. The Server has already been rebooted but we are still coming up with the same error. Thanks, Hi make sure that you are not sharing the Forms Dictionary with another users. Thanks BS "Jess M." <JessM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56C6878-9410-4CF5-95DE-DCA0AC50EA55@microsoft.com... > Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. > > The Modifier is current...

Activation Transfer
We currently have Publisher installed on our 3 computers. We have a computer we are replacing in our department. I need to know how I deactivate the computer we are replacing and transfer the activation onto the computer we are replacing it with. Thanks. There is no "deactivation". Uninstall it from old computer. Install it on new computer. Select telephone activation if necessary. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44CF7...

Problem to modify the size of PlotArea
Hello, I am trying to modify a chart so that it prints in a 20cm x 17,5cm frame. I do understand that this is governed by the plotarea.insideheight and plotarea.insidewidth properties. I also do understant that these properties are read-only. So far my code is the following: With ActiveChart .SizeWithWindow = False .PageSetup.ChartSize = xlScreenSize .PlotArea.Width = 567 .PlotArea.Height = 496 Do While .PlotArea.InsideWidth < 567 .PlotArea.Width = .Pl...

Sales Process 04-27-05
Hi, I can create a quote and convert it to Order. In this state, I can change the products quantities and prices. After the order confirmed by customer, it can be converted to Invoice. Why can we change the products quantities and price again in this scenario? What is the purpose of order in this case. I can use a not-closed Invoice as Order. Regards, Sassan ...

modified timeline graph
I have a table of dates and events (and "phase"), and I want to make a timeline graph: 1-d horizontal line, no (visible) y-axis. I want the distance between the events to be spaced based on the date, and the event names to be shown at each point. The dates should be shown too, either for each event or just based on auto-scaling of the x-axis (e.g. major unit = 3 months). Here's the hard part. The events happen in different "phases", and I want to show the phases graphically somehow. I was thinking this component of the graph would be a bar chart, and I could someho...

Modify name displayed in GAL
Hi all! Is there any way to change the manner in wich user are displayed in GAL? I've been aked to set DislayName to "First Last", but leave "Last First" in GAL - is there any way to do this? Thanx -- R.V. ...

HTML Tags in Activity.Description
We have HTML tags (presumably from HTML-enabled email in Outlook) showing up in the Activity.Description field. Of course, when reporting against this, the tags show up on the report, rendering the email text virtually unreadable. Is there a way to fix this? Assuming you are using Crystal to generate these reports, you can change the field properties in the report so that it renders HTML. Open Crystal, open the report, right-click the field in question, and on one of the tabs for the field I believe there is an option to do this. BTW, straight text fields will still render fine. -- ...

Access 2000 10-25-04
Please Help While attempting to set up a database on access 2000, I accidentally changed every excel file I had on my desktop to an access file. These desktop files held all of my business records for the year. They are totally useless to me. I can't even see information on them. I am desperate to change them back to their old excel selves. I seem to be missing the programming necessary to do so. Or perhaps just the intelligence! Please help in laymans terms. Thank you, Sue Sue, Wild guess, but did you just change the file extensions from .xls to .mdb, so neither Excel nor A...

GP7.5SP6
We're in the process of upgrading from GP7.5 SP4 to SP6. We are on MSSQL Server 7.0. My supervisor has already implemented the hot fix as describe in MBS (that's a script to update some indexes on the server if someone is using GP7.5 manufacturing on MSSQL7). When I try to import modified forms and reports I've received some errors. For instances some references on the VBA to the GUI forms (i.e. text boxes, buttons) become missing. And on the reports I've been told it couldn't find the table MOP_MO_Variance_DC_Detail_Report_Temp and MOP-Sched_Interface_Report_Before....

Outlook2003 - open running, but error pops every 10 sec
One PC, Win2K using Outlook 2003 connected to Exchange. Open Outlook, runs fine then error msg "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. A program error occurred. Quit Outlook and Microsoft Windows and then start again." "OK" If I click ok message goes away, I can read, send and receive fine. About 10 seconds and message pops up again. D ...

Recipient Policy #10
Hi, can anyone explain why my recipient policy does not run automatically and i have to enforce it before proxy addresses are updated? Thanks How long are you waiting? Are you aware of any AD replication issues? Try changing your RUS configuration to point to a different GC and Exchange server and restart system attendant. James Chong MCSE + Messaging, MCTS msexchangetips.blogspot.com Bankie wrote: > Hi, > can anyone explain why my recipient policy does not run automatically and i > have to enforce it before proxy addresses are updated? > > Thanks ...

Email activities from CRM not going out to Outlook
Hi all, We're new with CRM and our users are complaining that email activities from CRM not going out to Outlook. I am not sure whether this ever worked before. I tried creating an email activity from an account and sending it to myself and I didn't get anything. I looked around CRM Help and some posts on this group and this is my conclusion: - Email sent from CRM as email activities do NOT go out as regular emails, they just sit as email-type activities in the recipient's CRM account. - To send out regular emails, you have to send them from Outlook and use the "Regarding&qu...

modify online services
My bank recently upgraded their online services to include Direct Statements. Previously I had set up to receive Web statements. Money 2004 Omline services Manager does not give me the option to "modify services" only to "change financial institutions." Any ideas on how I can modify online banking services so I can use background banking to get Direct statements? This is how it works in M03: From account list -> Click manage online services -> click Setup online services, then select the financial institution from the list (assuming the list is updated wi...

Identify active window
I need to be able to identify which program is being used by the user. Getting the active window is easy with GetForegroundWindow but, how do I query that window to find out which program it is? What I mean is, how do I know it is GIMP and not Word? Or IE and not Netscape? If there is no general solution, I need to at least be able to identify Word and IE. Thank you all. I am wondering where you calling GetForgroundWindow and when you calling?after getting HWND a lottoff ways to identify , which program(check caption etc). Alexander wrote: > I need to be able to identify which progra...

Active Directory as a X.500 metadirectory
I think this would be better asked in the Exchange group at the very least: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.exchange.admin -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "BusMaster" wrote: > Greetings from BorealisVitae! > > Looking for a little help, here. I come from more of a UNIX environment, so > Active Directory is a little new from the vantage of its implementation, > etc. M...

Search / Modify / Delete . . .
In �sheet1� I have a database with theses headers �Name, Phone, Address and below are the records rows 2-150. In �sheet2� I have the data entr� form (not VBA) its on the sheet, that has a macro that writes t �Sheet1� (for storage). How can implement a search for a record and return the result t �sheet2�, with the ability to modify or delete from the databas (�sheet1�). Thanking you in advance -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.ex...

Modified By and Modified On fields
I am trying to customize a phone form (will need to do the same to most others) by adding Modified By and Modified On fields. After publishing the form, the fields appear on the form just fine but the lookup to a user list is greyed out. Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? I found the answer myself. Those are system-generated values and. therefore, cannot be modified by a user "mkatsev" wrote: > I am trying to customize a phone form (will need to do the same to most > others) by adding Modified By and Modified On fields. After publishing the > form, the fields ap...

printing problem 01-05-10
i have install hp laserjet1020n printer in over network, all pc print quickly, but only one pc delay printing 20-30 sec. plz help me thanks ankur sharma Not a Word problem, I think, but if you are printing from Word, make sure you have the printer driver installed locally. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "ankur" <ankursharma.it@gmail.com> wrote in message news:a1c91ca7-58a5-415d-ad2b-f814d306879a@c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... >i have install hp laserjet1020n printer in over n...

does sa have automatic Modified Forms access in GP 10?
Hello: I know that, in GP 10.0, sa is tagged with "DEFAULT USER" for Alternate and Modified windows and reports and has a Power User role. But, I imported Modifier code into GP 10.0 here on my laptop and sa automatically was able to see the modification even though the DEFAULT USER "role" did not have security access to it. Does sa automatically have access to mods, no matter what the security setup is like? Thanks! childofthe1980s While I have not tested all of the form types that can be modified, I know that when I modify a Dynamics report I have to add tha...

Data Validation #10
I have a worksheet that contains three columns of data. All of the data are people's names and some are repeated in multiple columns and some are not. What I'd like to do is use a function to generate a fourth column that contains a list of individuals from those three columns without containing any repeats or omitting any individuals. SO. MARK JONES TIM CAROTHER MARK JONES ANN MAKER ANN MAKER ALBERT SMITH Would turn in to: MARK JONES ANN MAKER TIM CAROTHER ALBERT SMITH I know how to do this with a single column using a countif function, I just cant s...

SQL View for AP
Looking for a SQL view to represent the Aged Trial Balance Report in Payables Management. My efforts so far do not allow me to tie to this report yet. Can someone please provide assistance. Thanks -- Christian S South Carolina Christian, I dont have a view yet I have a Stored procedure that you can make us of to call it in a report like crystal or SSRS. This is for Historical Aged Trial Balance in Payables. CREATE PROCEDURE SP_HistoricalAP1 @CutoffDate datetime AS select a.VCHRNMBR, a.VENDORID, a.DOCTYPE, a.DOCDATE, a.POSTEDDT, a.DOCNUMBR, a.DOCAMNT, case ...

Re: Annotation Import Not Associating with Account or Contact
I'm having the same problem as this guy did earlier. I'm using the DMF. While I can migrate Contacts, Accounts, and Tasks successfully, Annotations are migrating - but without any objectid or objecttypecode. Sorta stuck here, as I can't figure out what could be causing this. Anyone have some helpful input? Thanks ...

Modifying the Sales Receipt
We are using RMS, and our receipts print out on a simple Star impact printer. Two things would be nice. It would be nice to know, generally speaking, how to modify what prints on the receipt. More specifically, when we sell items at a discount, it shows the discount and it shows the discounted price, but it does NOT, for some reason, show the original price. I would like to be able to show the original price at least, and if possible, calculate the amount saved. Our prior system, FoxPro based Biztracker, did that as standard. All suggestions greatly appreciated. -- Bud Izen In the...