Missing Popup on assign error

Hello NG,
today I found a strange "error" on CRM.

All the time, an error occured on CRM during assign a account or another
record, the error message is show in the window of this record.
Is there any other error, for example on create or update, the error message
will shown in a popup dialog.

Is there any reason, why using aissgn another option to sho the error
message?

Thanks,
Andre

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Missing files

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Outlook 2003/SBS2008 Cached Exchange Mode Error
I just finished installing a new SBS2008 server and for all of my clients that use Outlook 2007 there are no issues. As for the clients still using Outlook 2003 I have issues. 1. When cached exchange mode is checked ON there is no email in the folders. When I try and force a send/receive I get a "Task "Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x80040107) : 'Could not open the item. Try again.' 2. When cached exchange mode is checked OFF I do have email but when I try an still force a send/receive I get the same error. What's going on with Outl...

KB912442 causes error
We have tried to apply KB912442 to Exchange 2000 sp3, but after installing Outlook cannot connect and opening the First Storage Group gives an error 'c1041721, The action could not be completed because the Microsoft Information Store service is unavailable'. The Information store service appears to be running in Services, but there are some events such as 9175 from MSExchangeSA. After removing the update everything works again. What can I do to install this update successfully? I would reapply the patch and try the solutions outlined in http://support.microsoft.com/?id=27453...

Name Assignment
I need to assign a staff memeber to a group of clients Staff Names Clients Milk Shoe A-F Form Code G-L John DOe M-P The table that contains the client information CREATE TABLE [dbo].[FD__CLIENTS]( [OP__DOCID] [int] NOT NULL, [Fullname] [varchar](68) NULL, [NameF] [varchar](20) NULL, [NameL] [varchar](20) NULL, [NameMI] [varchar](20) NULL CONSTRAINT [PK_FD__CLIENTS] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED There is a staff table but there is nothing that ties it to the clients table. So the staf names will have to be hardcoded. Any ideas? On...

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

.ADP Overflow Error
When I try to upsize my database from an .mdb to an .adp (SQL back-end) I get an "Overflow" error and the only button is "OK". I am not sure what is causing this error, but I cannot create my .ADP projects. I have installed the .Net software which may have messed up my Office 2000, but I am not sure where to look or what to do to fix this error. In the past I was able to create .ADP projects. If anyone has any ideas, let me know. Thank you, T.J. ...

Missing Folders after Sync

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Outlook 2000 Error #11
I had to re-install Windows and all programs and now when I try to send/receive mail through Outlook 2000 it gives me the message that Internet Mail is not regestered properly. Please re-install and try again. I use the Office 2000 CD and have used the repair function to re- install and finally totally un-install and re-install and I always get the same message. I am running Windows 98SE. It worked fine before I had to re-install. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks for all of your help and input. Dale ...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Errors in copying formulas
When I copy a formula from one cell for set row to the following rows' cells I get the same result as the original cell although the formulas are changing as they should. I am not using absolute references in the formula. I have never seen this before while working with excel. Tools>Options>Calculation. Make sure "Automatic" is checked. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:03:02 -0800, "Frequent_User" <Frequent_User@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I copy a formula from one cell for set row to the following rows' cells >I g...

Integration Manager not catching error
Recently I've been having users post SOP batches that have invoices without distributions. The source for these particular batches is Integration Manager; the invoices are created in a non-GP program from data in another one of our financial systems. 1% of the time there will be an invoice that is created without distributions; the original business user (who has come and gone) and myself knew that these would occur. I have documentation elsewhere to determine what accounts are correct when adding the distributions through Sales Batch Entry or in the source IM files. Anyway, whe...

Missing Message Text

ITEM.SEND ERROR
when trying to send an Access file (2003) via OL i receive an error 'A program is trying to send mail using Item.Send' any known reasons or fixes for that? ...

Compile error in hidden module #3
Using 2003 When I start Excel I get "Compile error in hidden module: AutoexeNew" The knowledge base says this is an Adobe Acrobat XLA issue and gives steps to correct it. I followed the directions but I am still getting the error. Anybody have an answer? Glen Close excel windows start button|search Look for pdf*.xla Move it or delete it from that XLStart folder. If that doesn't work: close excel shell to DOS windows start button|Run cmd (windows 2k/xp) command (windows 98) At the DOS prompt: C: (to get to the C: drive) cd\ (to get to the root directory) dir p...

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

TransferSpreadsheet Error #2
I am using the DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet method in an Access Form to export Data to an Excel workbook. Sometimes the method works, sometimes I get the following error: Error Number: 3310 Error Description: This property is not supported for external data sources or for databases created with a previous version of Microsoft Jet. The table being exported is actually a query, and the database has been created with the current version of Jet (4.0). Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks, DJ Are there functions on the query? Are any properties set on columns of the queries, like date...

OpenReport error handling
Hello. I have a form with parameters, so the user can enter the start date and end date and then click on Preview to run the report. The form has a Preview error handling code. If the form is closed without clicking preview, the form shuts nicely. However, I have this report set to run from an Option button on a switchboard form, that in itself has a Preview button: I click the option button, then click on the switchboard Preview button, the parameter form opens (where I could enter the parameter dates and click Preview to run the report- but here I don't), I close the parameter fo...

How to create popup dialog messages
I have a file saved in the shared folder where anybody can open and input data. I want create an opening message stating that user should close file when file is not in use so others can input data. And, show a message stating who has file opened. Any input is appreciated. NYBoy -- NYBoy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ NYBoy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=8360 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=475928 NYBoy wrote: > I have a file saved in the shared folder wh...

Publishing error 02-04-05
Can login to CRM application without any issues, can login create Account, contacts no problem. We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues. Then we try and publish from Deployment manager. The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens and software hang.... If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box Regards, Kyaw any errors in the event logs? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:umRjtAmCFHA.3732@TK2MS...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

vba error when referencing the FullName of a contact
I am getting a number of what appear to strange errors. The following code plus some debug MsgBox statements iare erroring out and I am looking for some suggestion as to why this might be Error indicated below at the ******<- code stops with an runtime error: Method FullName of ContactItem failed *****. Code from VBA help Sub UseEntryID() Dim myOlApp As Outlook.Application Dim myNamespace As Outlook.NameSpace Dim myContacts As Outlook.MAPIFolder Dim myItem1 As Object Dim myItem2 As Object Set myOlApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set myNa...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items