Migrate Access to CRM Custom entity

Hello... everyone
Got any software that can direct allow migrate access data to CRM custom
entity..
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hello,

If you are interested we can offer a custom solution to migrate access data
to CRM.
Please drop a email.

Regards,
Manick
Manager - Mid Maket Solutions
manick.m@hotmail.com

"pass parameter top record error" wrote:

> Hello... everyone
> Got any software that can direct allow migrate access data to CRM custom
> entity..
Try
scribesoft.com
or
c360.com

Both have good data migration solutions

"manick" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If you are interested we can offer a custom solution to migrate access data
> to CRM.
> Please drop a email.
>
> Regards,
> Manick
> Manager - Mid Maket Solutions
> manick.m@hotmail.com
>
> "pass parameter top record error" wrote:
>
> > Hello... everyone
> > Got any software that can direct allow migrate access data to CRM custom
> > entity..

Sending emailes from Access
Once i week i would like an easy way from access to send out a a email to some customer that query will find. Whats the eaasyest wasy to send a email to about 20- 30 people, the email will be the same to every one, I know i could go throught outlook and do a mail merge but is there a way i can just have a button on a access form that will automatical send out an email to lots of people Thanks very much Any help would be great Best Regards Simon Dickson Poke around the Access EMail FAQ that Tony Toews has at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email.htm. There's likely something there...

How to create a custom lead attribute and have it survive conversi
I'd like to create a custom attrribute for the lead record and have it survive conversion to an account and opportunity record. How do I go about doing this? Applies to CRM 3.0 SBE Thanks! The basic steps would be to add a corresponding custom field to your account and opportunity entities, and then edit the relationship mappings for Leads>Accounts and Leads>Opportunities. Save and publish your changes and you should be good to go. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Scorch" wrote: > I'd like to create a custom attrribute for the le...

migrate
How migrate server exchange 5.5 to another exchange server 5.5 with another site and organisation ...

rules not migrated when migration to Exchange 2000

Migration to full 2003 exch and domain with badly named Directory
Hi I have an NT4 domain with Exch 5.5 on a BDC. The BDC is named in the format AA_BB, where the "_" character is not allowed under 2003. I understand how to rename the serveron the domain only, before upgrading the domain, but from the exchange point of view what do I do. do I have to exmerge everything and then exmerge back into a full exch 2003 fresh install do I create a new exch 2003 server on a different machine but same site as 5.5 and use the move mailbox util Ideally there would a utility I could run on the 5.5 server to rename the relevant properites prior to a...

Paramater box pop up even if customer selected in combo box
Have this code Sub PrintReports(ReportView As AcView) ' This procedure used in Preview_Click and Print_Click Sub procedures. ' Preview or print report selected in the ReportToPrint option group. ' Then close the Print Sales Reports Dialog form. Dim strReportName As String Dim strReportFilter As String Dim lOrderCount As Long ' Determine report filtering If Nz(Me.lstReportFilter) <> "" Then strReportFilter = "([SalesGroupingField] = """ & Me.lstReportFilter & """)&q...

How do you include a custom field in a time scaled data report
Hi There, Does anyone know how to include a custom field in a time scaled data report? I created a custom field, (text 8 = Projects) to organize my tasks by projects, similar to organizing task by dept.. I would like to see actual work organized by the projects. Is there a way I need to organize my project plan for me to collect this data? Thank you, Wina Hi Wina, If I understand your question corerrectly, you wish to have a time phases custom field simular to work or cost? Unfortunalty Custom fields are not "assignment" fields and therefore cannot be m...

When will RTM be available for VL and MSDN customers ?
Hi ! We need to know when the RTM version will be available to VL customers and to msdn ? We do not want to use eval version because obviously a reinstall is needed to turn it into a fully licensed version -> btw ... this is not a very smart choice imho ...why not simply enter a license key ?!? Thanks, Alex I have been advised by my MS contacts that it should be on the VL site no later than June 1st. "Alexander" wrote: > Hi ! > > We need to know when the RTM version will be available to VL customers and > to msdn ? We do not want to use ev...

Accessing a Function
I keep an XLStart file "wjm.Library.XLS" that opens automatically and which I use to store macros I use in various programs. Simple Excel extensions I've created and use. Today I had a problem I wasn't clever enough to fix with a macro so I created a simple function with VBA in my library file. It works and tests ok from the library worksheet so now I'm ready to use it. For some reason, my real worksheet cannot find the function I created. Both worksheets are open, my library and my real work. It can find the macros I use, but not the new function. When I use ...

Importing Excel Spreadsheets into Access
Hi All, I need to create a macro for an excel spreadsheet that will do the following: Provider List Macro: 1. Delete first 8 rows 2. Delete All columns except for A, B, C, D, I, and L 3. Find Row that contains = "Elimination Totals" under Column C; and delete that row and every row below it. 4. Expand all of the remaining rows and columns so that all the rows are visible and all columns are expanded as necessary. 5. Import this macro into Access, and run it every time a user clicks the "Upload Spreadsheet" command button on the Upload Form. I will need this macro to be ...

How do I add a new sheet to the original form view in Access
I'm setting up a database in Access 2002. There are several tables linked together through One-to-Many relationships. The problem is displaying all the information on Form View where I can only visualise one table at a time. Consequently, I've tried to creat a sheet tab, as in Excel to allow for easy navigation and data entry but my attempts have been unsuccessful. Many thanks for your help. Try posting to an Access ng, posting to an OL ng wont get many responses. "Loaie Maraqa" <Loaie Maraqa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9593C27F-0F47-44A7-BC9B...

CRM and Great Plains Basic Installation Instructions for Client
I did a search for installation instructions for CRM and it reported no articles found. Just loading CRM can be a major ordeal with this fix and that fix, and to not have an easy to find detailed instructions is just confounding to me. How about just a basic list on how an installation of CRM and Great Plains on the client system. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow t...

Groupwise to Exchange Migration
I migrated my Groupwise account as a preliminary test, deleted all of the individual emails in the mailbox, and then started the migration for all users. During the migration (the 2nd time), all of my older emails did not migrate the 2nd time, although they did migrate the first time. Is there anything that I can do, or that needs to be done, to allow all of my past emails to be migrated again? -- Richard Perry Systems Administrator/Programmer Shadow Mountain Ministries San Diego Christian College Southern California Seminary Christian Unified Schools of San Diego ...

Migration tool crashes when migrating from Lotus
I'm having problems with the migration tool when migrating some users. What happens is that once it starts up, the tool crashes with no error codes and the domino server crashes as well. I'm running exchange 2003 and domino 6 on win2k and I'm migrating it all on the same box. I know it says not to but I've already killed a test server because of this and don't have another one handy. As I said, I can migrate the majority of users fine, but for some reason it does not like these users. If anyone has any suggestions or has come across something like this it would...

Exch 5.5 to 2003 ADMT \ ADC migration order question
Hi guys. I've been reading posts and performing tests in the run up to a Exchange 5.5 to 2003 intra-org migration. In everyone's opinion, which is the best order -> ADC (not enabled) -> ADMT to create new AD account (run in batches) -> ADClean to marry disabled place holder and new account (run in batches) -> movemailbox ( in batches as part of rolling migration) The above seems to have issues with no self rights so if you remove SIDhistory after the migration is done, wont the systems permission go bang as it's masking the lack of self rights? OR....... -&g...

sharing calendar with outside customer
Hi there Is it possible to share a calendar with a customer who is not on our corporate network? The only way I can think of is to go through the same process of creating a user account (as with an internal user) and then let the customer connect to our Exchange Server using RPC over HTTP, but this is going to use up one user license for each of our customer's representatives who will be viewing the calendar. The customer will not be sending or receiving email using the Exchange Server account, only viewing the calendar. Is there a way I can do this without using up a license for ea...

CRM Live
I haven't any reference to if or how CRM Live would accomodate SQL Reporting Services. Any ideas? Hi Don, we've been part of the Titan TAP, but I can't recall anything specific about CRM Live and SRS reports. CRM 3.0 reports will need to be upgraded to CRM 4.0 reports because of the significant changes between report formats to handle the new reporting connector (no more double-Kerberos hops to SRS), and other changes. I'm sure you'll be able to develop SRS reports in Visual Studio and upload them to CRM Live or use the Report Builder tool to develop basic reports ...

User Manager Wizard and Microsoft CRM Security Service
I am trying to run Microsoft CRM Standard Suite on Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition. I have followed all of the instructions in the Implementation Guide, but when I try to add users, it gives me this error message: "The server localhost is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable, it is not a Microsoft CRM server, or you do not have sufficient privileges to run User Manager." In the error log, I get these messages (oldest to newest): Source: W3SVC-WP Event Id: 2214 Description: The HTTP Filter DLL c:\inetpub\wwwroot\bin\fpexedll.dll. The data i...

AD users not available when adding to CRM?
Hi, I am trying to add new users to my CRM system and have had no problems on the first 3 however the final 2 are having some issues? When I use the wizard from deployment manager and it comes to the screen where you can slecet users from the AD the people I want are not in the list? They are in AD though? I have tried starting the 4 CRM services as an AD administrator instead of the local account with the same results? Why can I only see a limited list of users from the AD in the deployment manager? I do think that the people I am trying to add are old emplyees from our 2000 domain. ...

Security access to perform a task
I have had difficulty in the past determining what security access a user needs to perform a certain task and am wondering if there is any security documentation for Great Plains that is task oriented. Thanks dave Dave, In just a few weeks, we will be publishing a book called Dynamics GP Maintenance that will include significant information on setting up security. Watch our web site at www.AccoladePublications.com Until then, use Advanced Security and, generally, simply use the "by Menu" node options to setup access to different areas of the application. Richard L. Whaley...

Show Access Print Dialog to Ask for a Printer
Using Access 2002 I used the command wizard to create a button on the form to print the form's currently selected record. The record prints fine, but it does not allow selecting of a printer. I want to let users select a printer, and then use the code that the Toolbox Wizard created to print the selected record (code attached). Private Sub cmdPrint_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdPrint_Click DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 8, , acMenuVer70 DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection Exit_cmdPrint_Click: Exit Sub Err_cmdPrint_Click: MsgBox Err.Description ...

migrating from 5.5
We intend to go t Exchange 2003 and are looking for the best scenario. We would like to change our mailsite name. 1. Can we change the mailsite name, then build a new 2003 server in the same site and use the migration wizard? 2. Can we build an exchange 2003 server in the same site and then once in native mode rename the site? 3. Or do we have to build an exchange 2003 serverm in a different domain? ...

How to keep SBS 2003 server running after migrating to SBS 2008
I've successfully migrated from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008 on a new machine. However, I have some apps running on the old server (ACT & Quickbooks) that I'd like to keep on this machine. The documentation states 'If you want to repurpose the Source Server, the simplest way is to reformat and install a new operating system'. What's the hard way? In other words, is there a way to get the machine back in a healthy state without installing a new operating system or reformatting the hard drive so I can use it to run these apps? SBS 2003 can't be used as a demo...

Assign customer to sale after the fact
Is it possible to go back and assign a customer to a transaction which has already been completed? Making changes to the transaction after the fact is sort of questionable - you can set the system up to require a customer selection at the time of sale, which should help to prevent this problem moving forward. The system does not have a feature that does this, but it could be done using SQL. It would also be possible to build an add in that allows this, but I don't know of any that already exist. Check with your reseller for help with this. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting...

folder migration
I am working on migrating outlook express folders from a old computer to Outlook 2003 on a new computer. I used the file/Import,Export feature but not all of the folders contain information. There are a total of six folders that need to be Imported. Outlook created the folders under personal folder but only two contain the messages. The other four are empty. I have tried to move them individually with no success. If anyone has a theory on how to accomplish this please let me know. Thank you. Chad ...