I am working with MS CRM 4.0. I have made a custom entity which is having
some money fields. Everything was working fine. Suddenly while saving the
entity below message coming from applicaton:
"The given key was not present in the dictionary"
If i click ok then entity is not saving. I go to application server event
viewer log and saw below error details. Do any body face this issue, please
let me know, it is getting me too much trouble. I know it is related with
money field. I have to use money field in my entity. I have added some also.

Web Service Plug-in failed in OrganizationId:
cd39754d-37cd-49f9-80eb-d27ead74ae35; SdkMessageProcessingStepId:
58e202dd-4b49-417a-b732-f95957ef99b0; EntityName: new_distribution; Stage:
20; MessageName: Update; AssemblyName:
Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin, Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel,
Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35; ClassName:
Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin; Exception: Unhandled
Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was
not present in the dictionary.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

at Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.PropertyBag.get_Item(String key)

at Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.CaptureExchangeRate.FetchExchangeRate(Guid
transactionCurrencyId, EntityMetadata entityMetadata, ExecutionContext
context)

at
Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.CaptureExchangeRate.CaptureExchangeRateInternal(DynamicEntity
entity, IBusinessEntity entityPreImage, EntityMetadata entityMetadata, String
transactionCurrencyEntityName, String exchangeRateFieldName, String
transactionCurrencyFieldName, ExecutionContext context, Boolean
isCurrencyInPropBag, Boolean isCurrencyNullInPropBag, Boolean
isCurrencyNullInPreImg, Boolean isMoneyFieldInPropBag, Boolean
isCreateOperation, Boolean isSetStateOperation, ArrayList unchangedAttributes)

at
Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.CaptureExchangeRate.Execute(EntityDataInformation
entityDataInformation)

at
Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin.Execute(IPluginExecutionContext
context)

at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.PluginStep.Execute(PipelineExecutionContext
context)

..

Rashed (3)
10/17/2009 11:37:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hello Abdullah,

From the message it seems your Crm is using a special plugin, isn't it ?
Could you give definition for your custom entity ?
Have you included a lookup to transactioncurrency ?

CS - Imagine MS CRM - @Commerce MS CRM
http://www.addonnice.com

"Abdullah al Rashed" <Abdullah al Rashed@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit
dans le message de
>I am working with MS CRM 4.0. I have made a custom entity which is having
> some money fields. Everything was working fine. Suddenly while saving the
> entity below message coming from applicaton:
> "The given key was not present in the dictionary"
> If i click ok then entity is not saving. I go to application server event
> viewer log and saw below error details. Do any body face this issue,
> please
> let me know, it is getting me too much trouble. I know it is related with
> money field. I have to use money field in my entity. I have added some
> also.
>

> Web Service Plug-in failed in OrganizationId:
> cd39754d-37cd-49f9-80eb-d27ead74ae35; SdkMessageProcessingStepId:
> 58e202dd-4b49-417a-b732-f95957ef99b0; EntityName: new_distribution; Stage:
> 20; MessageName: Update; AssemblyName:
> Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin, Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel,
> Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35;
> ClassName:
> Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin; Exception: Unhandled
> Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key
> was
> not present in the dictionary.
>
> at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
>
> at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
>
> at Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.PropertyBag.get_Item(String key)
>
> at Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.CaptureExchangeRate.FetchExchangeRate(Guid
> transactionCurrencyId, EntityMetadata entityMetadata, ExecutionContext
> context)
>
> at
> Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.CaptureExchangeRate.CaptureExchangeRateInternal(DynamicEntity
> entity, IBusinessEntity entityPreImage, EntityMetadata entityMetadata,
> String
> transactionCurrencyEntityName, String exchangeRateFieldName, String
> transactionCurrencyFieldName, ExecutionContext context, Boolean
> isCurrencyInPropBag, Boolean isCurrencyNullInPropBag, Boolean
> isCurrencyNullInPreImg, Boolean isMoneyFieldInPropBag, Boolean
> isCreateOperation, Boolean isSetStateOperation, ArrayList
> unchangedAttributes)
>
> at
> Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.CaptureExchangeRate.Execute(EntityDataInformation
> entityDataInformation)
>
> at
> Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.MultiCurrencyPlugin.Execute(IPluginExecutionContext
> context)
>
> at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.PluginStep.Execute(PipelineExecutionContext
> context)
>
> .

NOSPAMCS (53)

microsoft
weghtgh ...

CRM process flow..
I understand that the process flow in CRM is Lead to Opportunity then to quotes, orders, invoices.etc.. However i want to override this Process flow and make my process as opportunity to creating contracts once an opportunity is won. My clients are mainly dealing with rental space and therefore there is no concept of order and please note that currently the system is used to create contracts as soon as an opportunity is won. Is there a way to add the functionality of converting the opportunity to contract, Like how a lead is converted to an account ,contact , opportunity.?the same is c...

Cannot access mine CRM (3.0) Contacts from Outlook 2003 Address Book
I have imported over 700 contacts into CRM (3.0). I have installed the CRM using Outlook 2003 client. When I look in my Address book in the Show names from list, I can see the CRM contacts option but I get an information message. Message reads "The Address list could not be displayed. The action could not be completed". What do I need to do to have my CRM contacts accessable from Outlook for addressing mail? ...

CRM and MSFT Project
We are thinking about grouping our CRM and a MSFT Project on the same server. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Good or bad idea on our part?? This all depends on the use of both products and the specs of the server. In general, I would not advice this, but it should be possible. Kind regards, Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "B. Scott" wrote: > We are thinking about grouping our CRM and a MSFT Project on the same > server. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Good or bad idea on our part?? > Thank you Ronald...I will pass that on to our systems admin person...

Microsoft Promo

Auto Add formated Row on Enter key
I'm trying to do a sales report that has a solid continuous border and a dotted interior. When i get to the last formatted row within the borders(columns A-G, rows 9-50) and i press enter in row 50 column G i want it to add another row that pushes the solid continuous border down to row 51 and does the dotted interior. Can anyone provide insight or code? ...

Saving messages other than in formats given? i.e., rtf or pdf (html with complete pictures)
I get a lot of mail from yahoo groups, in particular some graphics groups. In it, I get very good tutorials or tips which involve graphics that explain or illustrate the text. O2K allows me to save as text or html, but the pictures get left out of both formats, of course. The text can be converted to rtf and I can pull the graphics via the Outlook script to save embedded graphics and I can manually create the rtf file; or I can open up the html file, and reference the pulled embedded graphics, but both methods have proven very time-consuming considering the number of messages I recv that I ...

MS CRM 1.2. Mobile
Is it possible to have the new Microsoft CRM 1.2. Mobile (in the available languages: US English and International English) running on a Spanish Microsoft CRM 1.2. installation??? The customer doesn�t care about having labels and so on in English, but is this technically possible????? Thanks, Chus ------=_NextPart_0001_09683BA1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Chus, No, with this first release of CRM Mobile, it will only run on either a US English or International English CRM install. It has not been tested on any of the language versions, so it likely we be...

Share Point & MS CRM
In notes section, how to attach a document link on the SPS server to the MS CRM? When creating a note It only uses Upload method.. ...

microsoft XL

Problem installation CRM 3.0
Hi, While installating CRM 3.0 I get half way through installing and it come up with this error: Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004415D I have looked through other posts on this but none of the 'workarounds' fix it. I have had a previous installation of which I would like to keep the data for but have uninstallated and am now trying to re-install, I have also removed the license from the dbo.License table. I only had the first installation for one month, so should still have another 2 months left of the trial. Please...

CRM requesting authentication help
The setup: Microsoft SBS 2003 sp1 running Exchange SQL and ISA 2004.....Microsoft CRM 3.0 pro running on a member server. 6 remote users connect to the domain via VPN, all computers are members of the domain. The problem: 3 of the users seem to be working fine. the other 3 get prompted for their credentials any time they try to add or modify anything within crm. I have already tried the suggestions concerning adding the server to the intranet zone and changing the user authentication under custom level. No luck there. The only common denominator is the 3 users that are working connect t...

CRM Through Internet
I want to configure to access Microsoft Dynamics CRM through webaccess outside the office. Right now we are using Outlook webaccess. I've configured a virtual directory and pointed the crm site but doesn't work Would really appreciate if some one helps me out. Thanks Could it be that CRM can only be accessed through Active Directory accounts. In turn, active directory accounts need to have the NIC card (or IP address) of the computer that the user is logging into to access CRM registered in Active Directory? ...

Question on single product key and home wireless network
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I just want to clarify how a single product key/license works when installed on desktop and laptop. It seems that I can use both, but it won't work when Office detects itself on another computer on a local network. What exactly does "local network" mean? I have a wireless network I use at home; does this mean that if I am working at home, I can't have run Office on both computers? For example, if I needed to send something to print from my desktop, I would need to close Office on my laptop first? Just t...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Tracking Outlook Contacts in CRM
My company is in the process of deploying CRM for our sales staff. We are planning sales staff training and are currently working out the bugs in our planned process. My question is this... I have experimented with our system using test accounts. I'm using the Outlook client. I know if I open a contact and tell it to track in CRM, the contact is tracked there and can be associated to an account, opportunity, etc. that is in the CRM system. Is there a way to know if a contact is being tracked in the system if it has not been associated to anything? In other words, if I click "...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...