microsoft works 95 data base transfer to works 2002

How can I make my old mailing list that was made in
microsoft works 1995 compatible to my new computer running
windows xp with the works 2002.  I do not want to type 800
names over again.  I have tryed transferring but only get
giberish.  Thanks
0
lorna
10/26/2003 4:53:53 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Data Labels #3
I have a bar chart that has actual sales and target sales for eac salesperson. I would like to show the % of actual sales to target sale in a data label. Under Chart Options on the Data Label tab, I see tha there's a box that says Percentage but it is greyed out. Is there a way to show my percentage on the graph? Currently, I hav text boxes with the percentage in it. The problem is that I have t reposition the text boxes all the time and they never quite seem t line up correctly. Thanks for any help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Nan - Calculate your percentages in...

Publisher 2002 #40
I installed publisher, ....publisher is on Control Panel, ....I can't find anywhere on computer drives, .......I tried to activate through Office tools, ...... I have restarted the machine atleast 4 times to no avail???????? Please help. It's listed on the Control Panel? Should be on the Start, Programs list. Right click on the shortcut, Properties should list the location. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C4CCEEC-4CE5-4B5B-AE59-7E1FB991D224@microsoft.com... >I installed publisher, .......

"Create a Company" task not working on Win XP
We just upgraded to GP 9 and put the "client/server" client on a Windows XP Pro box. So that is where I need to run Utilities to add a new company. Utils works fine up until where you specify the location to put the Sql data and log files. The browse buttons are greyed out, so I can't browse to the sql server. I tried putting in UNC paths and mapped drive paths, but it wouldn't take either. How can I create a new company? Am I stuck? Did I need to put this "client/server" client on a Win2k3 box? or even on the very same box as the sql server? Yikes! ...

Webcam Not Working For Video Call
My webcam isnt working for Video Calls but aparently it works when i just show my camera then call the other person normally but the quality is below average. I set up the cam in the Options, sign-off and back on, yet it still doesnt work. I've been getting so many problems with MSN and its very frustrating. Greetings, What type of camera is this? -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://www.messengergeek.com Messenger Resources: http://messenger.jonathankay.com (c) 2010 Jonathan Kay - If redist...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Outlook Mobile Service Address Book NOT Working
Every time I try to send a text message through Outlook Mobile Services, I CANNOT use the address book. It has been "made" when I configured the account, but it does not contain ANY mobile numbers from my main Outlook address book, as it is supposed to. I must physically type in the full mobile phone number. It does not appear in the mobile address book, even after I send a text message through Outlook. Outlook also quits - kicks me right out and restarts - each time I try to use the mobile address book. Can someone please help me figure out what is wrong? Please excu...

Allow deduction and benefits to calculate based on FICA gross pay
We need to be able to compute 401k deductions and benefits based on "percent of FICA gross wages". Currently, the only option is "percent of gross wages" or "percent of net wages". ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://ww...

out of office assistant not working
hi.. i have set out of office assistant from the EXCHANGE SERVER2000and from the client side outlook too..but its still not working,when i sent an e-mail locally.it does not says the person is not in the office.it goes to the inbox.. any ideas ...

restricting data

Screenclipping not working
I'm running three sessions of ON on three computers using the Workbook stored on a USB hard drive. Two are working fine. the third does not seem to be taking the screen clipping. Screen grays and I can select but then nothing. If I clip on sys 1 0r 2 and then syc, the clipping shows up in the right place on 3. I use a note book "Stuff to File" to store clippings and screen prints. Send to ON works on sys 3. Any Ideas?? Bob Perry wrote: > I'm running three sessions of ON on three computers using the > Workbook stored on a USB hard drive. Two ...

Microsoft Promo

Outlook Data Files #3
Hi All Can anybody tell me what exactly the Outlook data files do? and what happens if you delete one. Does it automatically reset itself? I somehow ended up with more than one so I have done a backup and cleaned them out by deleting htem. Outlook data files contain all your Outlook data. Clarify the rest of your questions. Read this: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010771141033.aspx -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "News" <someone@someone.com> wrote in messa...

Data truncated in text box on form
I have researched the various issues as it relates to truncation of memo fields. I read Allen Browne's fine treatise on the subject. However I am experiencing something I can't quite understand or correct. Here goes. I have a form with a text box control on it. There is a query that runs that populates this text box. The table the query runs against has a field formatted as memo and the data looks fine in there. When I run the query on its own the memo fields appear in their entirety. As a note, within this query I do not use the "Group By" sorting. However, when I loo...

imported data not recognised in formulae
We have a software package from which we can export data (numbers and text) to MS Excel. When i try an run a simple "IF" formula on the imported data, excel always returns a negative result. For example, the imported data cell has content "name00", and i put in a regular IF formula to use this data, it is never recognized as *true*. If i manually re-type the information into the cell then it is picked up - and a *true* result is returned! If i paste special the data into excel i get the option of unicode or text, or i have the choice to export the data directly. None...

microsoft XL

Creating a graph based on a chosen group of data
Hi, I have a list of data that contains multiple groups I am trying to create a graph that will show only the group that the user selects from a dropdown box. The data looks like this: Group Item Data A 1 100 A 2 120 A 3 130 B 4 75 B 5 62 B 6 110 The drop down box shows A or B, if the user selects A the graph should show 3 bars named 1, 2 and 3. If the user selects B the graph should show 3 bars named 4,...

BCC for exchange 2003 is not working
Hi Everyone, I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email with bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion? thank you regards Andrew Tan Stop using POP3 "connector". AT wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email with > bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion? > > thank you > > regards > Andrew Tan If I don't used POP3 connector.. what can I used? thank you rgs AT "Kirill Palagin" <kpalagin@no.phxint.m...

macro not working
I have this simple macro: Range("D3").Select Selection.End(xlDown).Select ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select ActiveCell.Offset(-1, 0).Select =3D d rowC4=3D d TextBox112.Value =3D ActiveCell.Offset(rowC4, 0) TextBox112.Value =3D (TextBox112 + 1) It selects cell D3 and then it goes down til it finds the first number. It musn=B4t take zero and blank cells. Once it finds the first number I want, it stops and shows the the cell value. The macro I have does this OK, but when it finds a zero, it stops when it should jump it and the same with blank cells. ...

How do I transfer my Email from Nestscape 7.1 to Outlook 2003
I would like to find a way to transfer my Emails from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook Is thre a way to do this ? Oh this is fun! I have found that it is best to use Netscape Communicator 4.x, then Outlook Express as an intermediary. You could also use Eudora as the stepping stone. Here is an example of how others have done this: http://sillydog.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3832 "Naresh" <Naresh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6966EE9B-7EE5-405B-A1C4-757BC1F5D163@microsoft.com... >I would like to find a way to transfer my Emails from Netscape 7.1 to >Outlook ...