Microsoft CRM Reporting Services DateTime Parameter

Hello,

  I've built a report for a client using Reporting Services in VIsual
Studio 2005.  The report is viewed in CRM 3.0.  I have, among others,
2 parameters that are using DateTime format.  The client would like to
be able to enter parameters for not only date, but time of day as
well.  As of right now, the parameter control only allows them to
enter a date.  I have been unable to find a way to expand the
selection to include the desired time of day to the parameter.  Is
this even supported?

Thanks,
CJ

0
christian
5/14/2007 2:56:14 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

Outlook Mobile Service Address Book NOT Working
Every time I try to send a text message through Outlook Mobile Services, I CANNOT use the address book. It has been "made" when I configured the account, but it does not contain ANY mobile numbers from my main Outlook address book, as it is supposed to. I must physically type in the full mobile phone number. It does not appear in the mobile address book, even after I send a text message through Outlook. Outlook also quits - kicks me right out and restarts - each time I try to use the mobile address book. Can someone please help me figure out what is wrong? Please excu...

Printing Problem in SQL Reporting Service
Hi, Seen a couple of posts about this but no conclusion. Trying to print a SQL Report from CRM and getting an error 0x80004005. These reports can be seen on screen and exported but cannot be directly printed to any printer. Checked all IE settings and put them as low as possible. The only other thing that might be contributing is Sophos AV. Any answers anyone ? Regards Peter. ...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

CRM process flow..
I understand that the process flow in CRM is Lead to Opportunity then to quotes, orders, invoices.etc.. However i want to override this Process flow and make my process as opportunity to creating contracts once an opportunity is won. My clients are mainly dealing with rental space and therefore there is no concept of order and please note that currently the system is used to create contracts as soon as an opportunity is won. Is there a way to add the functionality of converting the opportunity to contract, Like how a lead is converted to an account ,contact , opportunity.?the same is c...

Field service table structure and field definitions
The 9 SDK does not reference or define the fields or tables for the Field service component. Where can I find this information? I need to move RMA into a data warehouse and am having significant trouble identifying the data flows. Thanks, Will You may want to contact I.B.I.S. They wrote the application. -- Charles Allen, MVP "WS" wrote: > The 9 SDK does not reference or define the fields or tables for the Field > service component. Where can I find this information? I need to move RMA > into a data warehouse and am having significant trouble identifying th...

how to pass a password to crystal report 9.0 from vb6.0??!
Is there any way passing a password to crystal report 9.0 from Visual Basic 6.0. so that when loading the report in vb6.0., it can connect to the database access file and show the report? Thanks a lot. No idea. But I use this in VB.Net to do it: Public Sub SetConnectionForReports(ByVal ReportDoc As ReportDocument) Dim crTable As Table Dim crTables As Tables Dim crDatabase As Database Dim crTableLogOnInfo As TableLogOnInfo Dim crConnectionInfo As New ConnectionInfo Try crDatabase = ReportDoc.Database crTables = crDatabase.Tables With crConnecti...

Cannot access mine CRM (3.0) Contacts from Outlook 2003 Address Book
I have imported over 700 contacts into CRM (3.0). I have installed the CRM using Outlook 2003 client. When I look in my Address book in the Show names from list, I can see the CRM contacts option but I get an information message. Message reads "The Address list could not be displayed. The action could not be completed". What do I need to do to have my CRM contacts accessable from Outlook for addressing mail? ...

CRM and MSFT Project
We are thinking about grouping our CRM and a MSFT Project on the same server. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Good or bad idea on our part?? This all depends on the use of both products and the specs of the server. In general, I would not advice this, but it should be possible. Kind regards, Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "B. Scott" wrote: > We are thinking about grouping our CRM and a MSFT Project on the same > server. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Good or bad idea on our part?? > Thank you Ronald...I will pass that on to our systems admin person...

delete a report from Business Portal
I created several reports in GP that publish to a shared folder and then are viewed in Business Portal. I want to remove some of them of the reports that are no longer used. I deleted the report in GP, and even deleted the report in the shared folder, but in Business Portal, the report is still shown as an option, though nothing appears when the report is selected. How can I remove these reports as options in Business Portal. I imagine that I can do it in the ReportCatalog table in the database using a Delete statment, is there another option? Thanks, KJ ...

Microsoft Promo

Credit Card Type in Reports
Since RMS2 masks the credit card number is there a way to display the card type (MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover) in a report without having to set up a tender type for each card type. I notice that the card type is displayed in the EDC Settlement screen but I can't find where the program is getting that info. I at least want to be able to get this info prior to settlement for the end of day reconciliation process. -- Ed Balda WBU, Inc. hi Ed, I am not sure how much you know the programing but such thing can be handle liek below example: we all know that what is the scheme use for...

MS CRM 1.2. Mobile
Is it possible to have the new Microsoft CRM 1.2. Mobile (in the available languages: US English and International English) running on a Spanish Microsoft CRM 1.2. installation??? The customer doesn�t care about having labels and so on in English, but is this technically possible????? Thanks, Chus ------=_NextPart_0001_09683BA1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Chus, No, with this first release of CRM Mobile, it will only run on either a US English or International English CRM install. It has not been tested on any of the language versions, so it likely we be...

Share Point & MS CRM
In notes section, how to attach a document link on the SPS server to the MS CRM? When creating a note It only uses Upload method.. ...

Report Question 03-26-07
Can anyone explain to me if it is possible to take a text field in a report to make it simulate columns without changing the page setup options. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Kbrad28 -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com kbrad28 via AccessMonster.com wrote: >Can anyone explain to me if it is possible to take a text field in a report >to make it simulate columns without changing the page setup options. Any help >is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Normally this kind of thing is done by using a subreport for the details. This entails creating a main report q...

Button Parameter Query
I am a COMPLETE NOVICE struggling with designing a database... Have Mercy! I need my user to be able to select from a drop down list of queries from which the user can then further choose a a single or combination of 7 regions as the final criteria. I believe I would need a drop down list of existing queries, for example, "All Active By Region#", and then allow the user to choose which region(s) they need to generate the report from a set of buttons on a parameter query form? The reports will provide Region#, Name, Id#, address, phone numbers, e-mail, and teachable qualif...

Custom Report
Is there a way to make custom reports in Project? I would like something like: "Unique ID" "Owner" "TaskName" --1st task "Resource Name" "Start" "Unique ID" "Owner" "TaskName" --2nd task "Resource Name" "Start"etc. TaskName should also be able to wrap for all text. Hello chazparks, Yes, you can create custom reports in Project. However, you may find that creating a table to show the required fields and then just printing the view gives you much more control over the d...

Adding new Online Service
I have my credit union set up under online service manager. I have second account at the credit union for my bowling league. It's a different account number and pin so I can't access it from the main account, at least I can't figure out how. I also have a 401K account with another financial institution. I can't figure out how to add a new Online Service which I would at least need to do to access my 401K account. I think I need to do that to get access to my bowling account online also. Can I do that? In microsoft.public.money, Bill Harrison wrote: >I have my credit u...

GP v9 Additional Report Footer Section
We use 'Sent to mail Recipient (PDF) to send order confirmations to our customers. I need to attach a copy of our companys Standard Terms and Conditions to this. One way would be to attach an (external) PDF file to the mail message after GP has generated the PDF. A better solution would be to include these terms and conditions as part of a single SOP document PDF. I am able to create additional header, detail and footer sections in the report writer, but I do not seem to be able to create an additional report footer. Is there a way of creating an additional footer, or alternativ...

microsoft XL