Microsoft CRM integrated with SAP Business One

I am salesmanager for an organization who has implemented SAP Business One.
We wold like to use Microsoft CRM/Outlook as our Customer system. Has anyone
done any integration?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Nils,

I-Bolt is definetely something to consider when integrating Biz One with MS
CRM. It is a certified SAP development tool that helps integrate third party
CRM solutions with Biz One.

I know a SAP Business One Dev Partner in the USA working with I-Bolt who can
integrate with MS CRM. Feel free to contact me for further info.

Mal De Silva
mdesilva@softwareadditions.com

"Nils Roald" wrote:

> I am salesmanager for an organization who has implemented SAP Business One.
> We wold like to use Microsoft CRM/Outlook as our Customer system. Has anyone
> done any integration?

[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

Location of Integration Manager Database
Is there a problem with putting the IM.mdb file on a network server and letting multiple people access it? Everything I've read about IM seem to imply that the database should be put on the workstation. I realize there may be a path issue if drive mappings aren't consistant. Is that the only issue or are there others? Bob, You can put the IM database on a network and allow multiple users to access it. That is how i configure my integrations. It also hs the advantage of having one central place for all integrations and the usually server gets backed up, so you have it on backp if y...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

CRM process flow..
I understand that the process flow in CRM is Lead to Opportunity then to quotes, orders, invoices.etc.. However i want to override this Process flow and make my process as opportunity to creating contracts once an opportunity is won. My clients are mainly dealing with rental space and therefore there is no concept of order and please note that currently the system is used to create contracts as soon as an opportunity is won. Is there a way to add the functionality of converting the opportunity to contract, Like how a lead is converted to an account ,contact , opportunity.?the same is c...

Integration to Baan
Hi, Has anybody tried integrating MS CRM with Baan? Is there integration kit available for the same? Regards Dear Shankar, My company has developed an integration with Baan IV through Biztalk 2004. If you want more information, please contact me on the following e-mail address. jean-paul.geelhoed@qnh.nl "Shankar" wrote: > Hi, > > Has anybody tried integrating MS CRM with Baan? Is there integration kit > available for the same? > > Regards > > > ...

Cannot access mine CRM (3.0) Contacts from Outlook 2003 Address Book
I have imported over 700 contacts into CRM (3.0). I have installed the CRM using Outlook 2003 client. When I look in my Address book in the Show names from list, I can see the CRM contacts option but I get an information message. Message reads "The Address list could not be displayed. The action could not be completed". What do I need to do to have my CRM contacts accessable from Outlook for addressing mail? ...

CRM and MSFT Project
We are thinking about grouping our CRM and a MSFT Project on the same server. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Good or bad idea on our part?? This all depends on the use of both products and the specs of the server. In general, I would not advice this, but it should be possible. Kind regards, Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "B. Scott" wrote: > We are thinking about grouping our CRM and a MSFT Project on the same > server. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Good or bad idea on our part?? > Thank you Ronald...I will pass that on to our systems admin person...

delete a report from Business Portal
I created several reports in GP that publish to a shared folder and then are viewed in Business Portal. I want to remove some of them of the reports that are no longer used. I deleted the report in GP, and even deleted the report in the shared folder, but in Business Portal, the report is still shown as an option, though nothing appears when the report is selected. How can I remove these reports as options in Business Portal. I imagine that I can do it in the ReportCatalog table in the database using a Delete statment, is there another option? Thanks, KJ ...

Microsoft Promo

Mulitple Pivot Charts In One Workbook
I would like to know if it is possible to embed multiple Pivot Charts (with different Pivot Table Fields used as paramters on each Chart). I intially created a chart with certain fields and then created another chart, but when I embedded a different field in the second chart, this replaced the one in the original as well. Any ideas, or is this simply not possible? Many thanks. You could create another pivot table, based on the first pivot table, then base the second chart on the second table. Middlesex Tiger wrote: > I would like to know if it is possible to embed multiple Pivot C...

MS CRM 1.2. Mobile
Is it possible to have the new Microsoft CRM 1.2. Mobile (in the available languages: US English and International English) running on a Spanish Microsoft CRM 1.2. installation??? The customer doesn�t care about having labels and so on in English, but is this technically possible????? Thanks, Chus ------=_NextPart_0001_09683BA1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Chus, No, with this first release of CRM Mobile, it will only run on either a US English or International English CRM install. It has not been tested on any of the language versions, so it likely we be...

Share Point & MS CRM
In notes section, how to attach a document link on the SPS server to the MS CRM? When creating a note It only uses Upload method.. ...

Can RMS interface with SAP B1
I am trying to find out if it is possible to interface directly or if there is a 3rd party interface application available. -- NateS What we did is to create text files from RMS. Then upload it to SAP "nates@sunrisetechnologygroup.com" wrote: > I am trying to find out if it is possible to interface directly or if there > is a 3rd party interface application available. > -- > NateS How did you go about creating the files for it to import? Doug Morton Mountain POS "Rodney" wrote: > > What we did is to create text files from RMS. Then upload i...

microsoft XL

Problem installation CRM 3.0
Hi, While installating CRM 3.0 I get half way through installing and it come up with this error: Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004415D I have looked through other posts on this but none of the 'workarounds' fix it. I have had a previous installation of which I would like to keep the data for but have uninstallated and am now trying to re-install, I have also removed the license from the dbo.License table. I only had the first installation for one month, so should still have another 2 months left of the trial. Please...

CRM requesting authentication help
The setup: Microsoft SBS 2003 sp1 running Exchange SQL and ISA 2004.....Microsoft CRM 3.0 pro running on a member server. 6 remote users connect to the domain via VPN, all computers are members of the domain. The problem: 3 of the users seem to be working fine. the other 3 get prompted for their credentials any time they try to add or modify anything within crm. I have already tried the suggestions concerning adding the server to the intranet zone and changing the user authentication under custom level. No luck there. The only common denominator is the 3 users that are working connect t...

Target Date for Entourage Integration with Outlook
I recall reading something from Microsoft that a new Outlook is in the works that will replace the Entourage but can't remember the projection for when this event will take place? aRKay wrote: > I recall reading something from Microsoft that a new Outlook is in > the works that will replace the Entourage but can't remember the > projection for when this event will take place? According to the Mac Mojo blog, it will be released with the next version of Office for Mac, which is slated for release "Holiday 2010". We can probably assume this refers to t...

CRM Through Internet
I want to configure to access Microsoft Dynamics CRM through webaccess outside the office. Right now we are using Outlook webaccess. I've configured a virtual directory and pointed the crm site but doesn't work Would really appreciate if some one helps me out. Thanks Could it be that CRM can only be accessed through Active Directory accounts. In turn, active directory accounts need to have the NIC card (or IP address) of the computer that the user is logging into to access CRM registered in Active Directory? ...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2