Microsoft CRM Exchange Server

I am trying to send/recieve emails from my CRM 1.2 web client. For the same I
believe I would need MSoft CRM Exchange server installed on my machine.
If so, please advice from where can I download the same.
TIA
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2003/default.mspx will get you a
120-day timebomb copy.

"Gautam" wrote:

> I am trying to send/recieve emails from my CRM 1.2 web client. For the same I
> believe I would need MSoft CRM Exchange server installed on my machine.
> If so, please advice from where can I download the same.
> TIA
Hi,

It seems that i can't find MS Exchange 2003 Trial Version. The only trial
version available now is Exchange 2007.

Regards,

Hadi

"Dave McGuire" wrote:

> http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2003/default.mspx will get you a
> 120-day timebomb copy.
>
> "Gautam" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to send/recieve emails from my CRM 1.2 web client. For the same I
> > believe I would need MSoft CRM Exchange server installed on my machine.
> > If so, please advice from where can I download the same.
> > TIA

How to deactivate CRM Tags in emails subject line ("CRM 01564000)
Hello, Whenever I send an email, my clients receive an email with a tag at the end of the subject line like CRM: 000452600 . This is really unprofessional and I want to remove it . Do you know how to do that ? Thanks That is for email tracking, if you disable it, the email will not tracking in CRM. -- Jim Wang Business Solutions Engineer MCSE, MCDBA, Microsoft CRM Professional United Kingdom "Raphael B" wrote: > Hello, > > Whenever I send an email, my clients receive an email with a tag at the end > of the subject line like CRM: 000452600 . This is real...

SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040217The specified object was not found.D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\OMCommon\entity.inl1542 Source: System.Web.Services #2
I get this exception when I execute this code to retreive a CRM contact. Any ideas as to what the proxy class is looking for that it cannot find. I do not have the directory structure the erro message calls for. Exception: SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040217The specified object was not found.D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\OMCommon\entity.inl1542 Source: System.Web.Services Code: // strServer should be set with the name of the platform Web server string strServer = "crm"; // virtualDirectory should be set with the name of the Microsoft CRM // virtual directory on the...

I have Microsoft 2007
I have installed Microsoft Office 2007. Can I now delete Microsoft Office 2003? On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 20:30:01 -0800, Jers <Jers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: There is no particular reason to get rid of 2003, but if you insist it is better to first uninstall 2003 (not delete, but use Control Panel > Add and Remove Programs) and then install 2007. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I have installed Microsoft Office 2007. Can I now delete Microsoft Office >2003? of course you fail to mention the exact versions of office, so who knows whether you are still usin...

Mail Server Host Name
We are running Exchange 5.5 and host our own mail. Can someone tell me where I can find the Host Name of our mail server? On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:11:38 -0400, "Debbie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are running Exchange 5.5 and host our own mail. Can someone tell me where >I can find the Host Name of our mail server? > Its the name of the server. ...

RMSHQ on Windows Server 2008
Anybody have experience running the RMS Headquarders Server & Client on a Windows Server 2008 operating system? We are looking to upgrade our application server to Windows Server 2008. On this server i would need to be able to run the RMS HQ Server and the HQ Client application. Just curious if anybody has good or bad news about running these applications on Windwos Server 2008. Thanks in advance for your feedback. -- Regards, Andy Miller DirectPOS - Boise, Idaho andym@directpos.com (208) 376-8121 x244 www.directpos.com I'm not sure yet but we run HQ v1.2 and just p...

CRM without Exchange Server ?
Do I need to install Exchange server to use Microsoft CRM ? Or can I use it without it ? I have Linux Servers, but microsoft mail clients... You do not need Exchange for CRM. But you do need Exchange for CRM Email "Joe Cactus !!!" <Joe Cactus !!!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58264387-1E85-42E6-A1AE-8A0D258E7F6D@microsoft.com... > Do I need to install Exchange server to use Microsoft CRM ? > Or can I use it without it ? I have Linux Servers, but microsoft mail > clients... > > Joe; There are a few ISV's who make products that...

hiding contacts in exchange 2003 from directory search
Hello, Can somebody point me to the right directions. I want to hide the contacts from certain people in the domain. When users search directory servcice, they can still see the contacts. I have put all the contacts onto one single OU. Do I filter the GAL? Thanks, Tnt On 23 Aug 2006 11:21:17 -0700, tractng@gmail.com wrote: >Hello, > >Can somebody point me to the right directions. I want to hide the >contacts from certain people in the domain. When users search >directory servcice, they can still see the contacts. > >I have put all the contacts onto one single ...

LINQ(DLINQ,XLINQ) - XML
Greetings, i want to be able to use linq new technology with sql server. the senario i am not able to do so far is as follow: 1- i program with linq 2- be able to generate and manipulate xml files 3- all this xml files are stored in Sqlserver for those who are not familiar with linq http://msdn.microsoft.com/data/ref/linq/ u can still help me by mentioning orignal ways of working with xml files through sqlserver as the database. thanx Sharing makes All the Difference -- Sent via .NET Newsgroups http://www.dotnetnewsgroups.com can anyone help please ??! any ideas ??! Sharing makes All...

Importing Excel file without server access
I'm automating the process of emailing query results as an Excel file attachment to one recipeint. The recipient will complete data in the Excel file. My problem is that our company will not give this person access to our server, therefore he cannot upload his updated Excel file to one of our drives where I can then access it, import and update my table. There is nobody that he can email the file to either. I believe, however, that he'll have access to unpload a file to our company's SIFT site. Is there a way, through automation, that I can then import the file from ...

sample data for CRM 4.0?
I read in the CRM 4.0 implementation guide (yeah, I am reading it!) that CRM 4.0 sample data was supposedly available for download... has anyone located the link for this? The resource center isn't coming up with anything. Thanks! Nick -- Nick Doelman www.readybms.com The sample data will be released soon (for English) and other languages will follow in due course. Philip Richardson [MSFT] "Nick Doelman" wrote: > I read in the CRM 4.0 implementation guide (yeah, I am reading it!) that CRM > 4.0 sample data was supposedly available for download... has anyone loca...

Backup exchange 2003
Hi, How to backup an exchange 2003 in a Windows 2003 Server? SF NTBackup on the Exchange Server, select Microsoft Information Store. Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >How to backup an exchange 2003 in a Windows 2003 Server? > >SF > > >. > On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:32:59 -0800, Patrick Rouse [MVP] wrote: > NTBackup on the Exchange Server, select Microsoft > Information Store. But remember to backup the Exchange database(s) and system state in two different jobs, otherwise the backup will fail. Also see...

Exchange 5.5 and Spam
We use Exchange 5.5 and two days ago someone was able to find a user id/password on our machine and was sending us thousands of outbound messages that were spam. Now my boss has finally decided to spend some money on an anti-spam solution. I checked google but most of the solutions I found were not for Exchange 5.5. Any suggestions??? Spam Marshall (http://www.spammarshall.com). They have a free and a paid version, both work with Exchange 5.5 Ghareeb Rahi wrote: > We use Exchange 5.5 and two days ago someone was able to find a user > id/password on our machine and was sending us t...

CRM Mobile / Mobile Express
I'm stuck with a few questions here: - are these two different products? - I'd like to know if it can be used with ANY language version of CRM 3.0 server (as I'm not using the english version). - if an entirely new form is build in CRM 3.0 server, will that page then be available on CRM Mobile? Who can answer these questions? Regards 1. Yes, two different products 2. Microsoft CRM Mobile is available in English, German, French, and Spanish. 3. Build a new form in Microsoft CRM, do you mean a new View? The Views are not the same. However, you can access the fields inc...

Exchange Admin Account for Backup Software
I need help either finding my Exchange Administrator user or designating a user with proper permissions to access my Exchange mailbox store via my backup software (Veritas Backup Exec 10). I've tried the Delegate Control function in Exchange System Manager to no avail. I'm only getting half of the value of my backup solution until I get this figured out. Any ideas? Daniel On Tue, 10 May 2005 09:45:44 -0700, "Daniel J. Spencer" <dspencer@rlmin.org> wrote: >I need help either finding my Exchange Administrator user or designating >a user with proper permiss...

CRM 4.0 Rollup Update 9
Hi all, Now I have CRM 4.0 without Rollup Update (New installation) and I want install Rollup update 9 (after install Rollup Update 7 for client and Datamanager). My question is: There are many registry key that I must change but I don't understand which registry keys I must change client side, which registry keys I must change server side and which registry keys I must change booth client and server side. Can you explain me? Thanks Hi Davide- Which registry keys are you thinking of changing? Are you referring the the Update Rollup KB where you can manually enable some fixes ...

BCM to CRM Migration Error
I am getting an unexpected error, trying to migrate Business Contact Manger to CRM 3.0. Here is the log. Can anyone help? 8/24/2007 9:56:11 AM------>Transitioning to next screen. From: Welcome screen. To: PreconditionCheck screen. 8/24/2007 9:56:11 AM------>Connecting to Microsoft CRM Arteco_Vision_Systems_MSCRM 8/24/2007 9:56:11 AM------>Checking that Microsoft CRM Data Migration Pack is installed: Success 8/24/2007 9:56:11 AM------>Establishing connection to CDF database: Success 8/24/2007 9:56:11 AM------>Checking existence of EntityIdMap table in CDF database: Success ...

Setting up a small Exchange server for several businesses
Hi there! We are looking into the fact to host a Exchange for a few small businesses. I don't think we need a massive solution like the one Microsoft says in 'Hosting Exchange' documents. I think that we might get like 500 users on the exchange with 5-10 different companies. How should we go further ? What should we think about when setting up this solution. Front/Backend exchange ? How to set up the AD ? How to set up the address lists so the companies don't see each others list and users ? etc. etc. Help me out please with a few tips to go further... /Lasse Swed...

Microsoft Point of Sale Newsgroup
I'd like to suggest starting a Microsoft Point of Sale newsgroup to support the Microsoft Point of Sale product. While occassionally MSPOS posts show up in the RMS newsgroup, it's often not clear if a question is on RMS or on MSPOS. For the new owner of MSPOS, if they do find this newsgroup, it quickly becomes apparent that this newsgroup isn't for MSPOS. Also, if a retailer owns MSPOS, they aren't necessarily aware that RMS is a completely different software title. If you've ever had trouble sifting through the posts to find information on MSPOS specifically, ple...

Server keeps shutting down.
Hi, We have a SBS 2003 Server and it has suddenly started coming up with two errors in the EV: 1. Multiple domain controllers running Windows Server 2003 for Small Business Server have been detected in your domain. To prevent this computer from shutting down in the future, you must remove all but one of these from the domain 2. Multiple domain controllers running Windows Server 2003 for Small Business Server have been detected in your domain. This computer will shut down in 60 minutes unless you remove all but one of these from the domain I dont understand why it has st...

Microsoft Shift Asserts
What are Microsoft Shift Asserts? Since installing Office 2008 I get these each time I quit - to a variety of servers usually sqm.microsoft.com but I have seen others via Little Snitch. <br><br>Couldn't see references to these when I had a quick search on Google. Put CEIP into Help and also see my response in the Word forum. SteveH@officeformac.com wrote: > What are Microsoft Shift Asserts? Since installing Office 2008 I get > these each time I quit - to a variety of servers usually > sqm.microsoft.com but I have seen others via Little Snitch. > > Couldn'...

Can not add new user in crm 3
I can no longer add a new user in CRM 3 using the deployment manager interface I get the following error: Invalid code for CRM error (80070005) - SOAP Server Application Faulted note: the crm server is a domain controller 1. Check what account is starting the CRM services (Local System or a Domain account) 2. Install the Windows 200X Support Tools on the CRM Server. Run suptools.msi from Support | Tools folder on the 200X Server CD. 3. Click Start | Run, enter adsiedit.msc and click OK 4. Locate the root CRM OU under the Domain 5. Right-click, select Properties, then click the Securi...

CRM email router requires Outlook Express components...
Hi, Just thought I'd pass on our success story with CRM-Exchange integration. We've been experiencing nothing but headaches with the Exchange Router configuration in the past week. We were not able to send emails from CRM and/or Web interface. What we had determine was that Outlook Express needs to be installed on the CRM servers. We are running CRM 3.0 on 2003 servers. However, by default, our servers are setup without Outlook Express components. Tons and tons of logs were passed back and forth to Microsoft BS. We decided to test by installing OE components and this finally reso...

DBMS: 8114 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 8114
hi, When I am trying to post entry from Fixed Assets to GL the following errors will occur in Microsoft GP 10.0 "The stored Procedure aagUpdateBrowseTypeForBRVoiedTRX returned the following results: DBMS:8114, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 8114." Kindly help me out to resolve this problem.. Imran If the error text refers to both DBTYPE_DATE and datetime, respectively, this error message indicates that a DBTYPE_DATE OLE DB data type column from a remote table could not be converted to a datetime value in Microsoft SQL Server. The DBTYPE_DATE column most likely has a value outside the r...

.pst too large can it effect server problems
As per my external IT Company, because my .pst file is 4gigs, it effects my server workability, i mean lately three days in a row our emails in the morning appear offline, when i check the server it says the hosting account is disabled (WAN miniport pptp). So i spoke with my external IT, he is blaming it on my .pst being large, i just do not understand how is it possible for .pst with 4gigs to create such a problem? Is it possible? Thanks If you are saying the pst is hosted on the server, and being accessed by a workstation, that type of installation is not supported by MS as it can l...

Adding additional domains in Exchange 2003
OK I found the answer for setting up additional domains but now I need to know if there is a way for my users to send from our exchange server from the additional domain names. For example, my default exchange domain is @abc.com, I added the @xyz.com domain and I can receive mail sent to xyz.com with the exchange server. Now my users want to be able to reply to messages sent to tom@xyz.com and have it appear that the message is sent from that domain. However, they show up as coming from tom@abc.com. Additionallly they may need to send a message that comes from tom@xyz.com. Whew, I...