Microsoft CRM 1.2 missing "Salespeople with quotas" module

I am testing CRM 1.2 professional. I cannot find the "Salespeople with
quotas" under settings --> business unit settings. What could be
wrong? I cannot either find any reference to Quotas in user, business
unit, team or territory properties. When I run a report about quota,
it will display that "No Quotas Set".

What could be wrong?

Adil
0
adil_a1
6/16/2004 9:29:30 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Adil,

Did you set up the fiscal year?  This step is only allowed once and must
preceed any quota setups.

You access the System Customization entry on the Settings tab to set it up.
Look under Common Tasks, Fiscal Year Settings.

Edwin Garst
www.epconsystems.com

"Adil" <adil_a1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am testing CRM 1.2 professional. I cannot find the "Salespeople with
> quotas" under settings --> business unit settings. What could be
> wrong? I cannot either find any reference to Quotas in user, business
> unit, team or territory properties. When I run a report about quota,
> it will display that "No Quotas Set".
>
> What could be wrong?
>
> Adil

0
Edwin
6/16/2004 11:27:55 AM
Thank you. I did that and it worked. I didn't set the fiscal year at
the beginning and I forgot about it.

"Edwin Garst" <egarstNOSPAM@online.epconsystems.com> wrote in message news:<OCbh6T5UEHA.1048@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> Adil,
>
> Did you set up the fiscal year?  This step is only allowed once and must
> preceed any quota setups.
>
> You access the System Customization entry on the Settings tab to set it up.
> Look under Common Tasks, Fiscal Year Settings.
>
> Edwin Garst
> www.epconsystems.com
>
> "Adil" <adil_a1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I am testing CRM 1.2 professional. I cannot find the "Salespeople with
> > quotas" under settings --> business unit settings. What could be
> > wrong? I cannot either find any reference to Quotas in user, business
> > unit, team or territory properties. When I run a report about quota,
> > it will display that "No Quotas Set".
> >
> > What could be wrong?
> >
> > Adil
0
adil_a1

Microsoft CRM 1.2 missing "Salespeople with quotas" module
I am testing CRM 1.2 professional. I cannot find the "Salespeople with quotas" under settings --> business unit settings. What could be wrong? I cannot either find any reference to Quotas in user, business unit, team or territory properties. When I run a report about quota, it will display that "No Quotas Set". What could be wrong? Adil Adil, Did you set up the fiscal year? This step is only allowed once and must preceed any quota setups. You access the System Customization entry on the Settings tab to set it up. Look under Common Tasks, Fiscal Year Settings. Edwi...

Salespeople with quotas
Hi, How to manage quotas as a System Administrator ?? There is no link in the Business Unit settings screen for Salespeople with Quotas. I'm using CRM 1.2 Proffesional. Which role should i assing ? ok. solved. Fiscal year settings must be applied. "Burhan" <byurur@protel.com.tr> wrote in message news:uQWfjYVpEHA.3460@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How to manage quotas as a System Administrator ?? > There is no link in the Business Unit settings screen for Salespeople with > Quotas. > > I'm using CRM 1.2 Proffesional. > Which role sho...